Imagines and One shots

By Eva_blossom_16

just gotta keep your eyes open and imagine it it's called daydreaming which means dreaming with your eyes open More

One shot
The First Night
deep red
we fell in love in October
CANYON
Runaway
SUNDAY
SUNDAY 2
short imagine
princess×bodyguard-1
princess×bodyguard-2
princess×bodyguard-3
princess×bodyguard-4
princess×bodyguard-5
Friends to Lovers -1
Friends to Lovers-2
Friends to lovers -3
Friends to Lovers -4
Friends to Lovers -5
𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
ℂ𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤*𝕩
ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ

princess×bodyguard-6

140 4 0
By Eva_blossom_16

H/n walked inside his and his wife's house.  The smell of food engulfed his nose. He smiled and walked towards the kitchen to where his pregnant wife was.

He saw her figure in the kitchen. Her back was facing him. He smiled to himself knowing that this woman is his wife. She was stirring some in the pot when she sensed something staring at her.

She immediately turned her head towards him and let out a breath of relief as it was her husband staring at her.

She lowered the stove and walked towards him. "how did you know it was me?" He asked her as he grabbed her hips "don't underestimate a pregnant woman h/n" she told him with a smirk.

"I would never, my princess" he said smiling and placing his lips down on hers. They both smiled in the kiss and pulled away.

"Anyways what are you cooking" he asked her "I'm making some mac and cheese with steak. I was craving for that" she said pouting and rubbing her pregnant belly.

Her husband chuckled at her cuteness and rubbed her belly too. "How is my little love?" He asked as he rubbed her belly and that's when he felt a kick.

Both of them were shocked. They eyes watered as they felt baby kick. It was the first time.

H/n got down on his knees holding her baby bump in her hands while he placed his ear and cheek to her belly. Y/n's heart warmed at the sight and she cried silently.

"Can you kick again for your dada my baby" he asked and once again they felt a kick again. H/n eyes glistened and kissed her belly peppering it with kisses as he felt kicks.

He got up and hugged his wife tightly. She chuckled at his cuteness. She gently cupped his face and kissed his lips softly.
They licked each other's lips taking in the taste of the moisture and soon pulled away.

"I love you so much my princess"
"I love you too my dear bodyguard"
He chuckled and pressed a kiss on her head.

"You go change while i finish with the lunch" y/n told him. He nodded pecking her lips and walking away to their bedroom.

Y/n went back to cooking the steak as she cut them and fried them in the pan. Her husband came back and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

She smiled as he nuzzled in the crook of her neck kissing it. She sighed "can I help?" He asked her sweetly. She turned around to him and nodded with a smile while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Just stir the mac" she told him. He nodded and stared to stir it while the cheese got melted. They both cooked their lunch and in no time it was ready.

"You go and sit on the table I'll bring the food and come" h/n told her as he saw she was kind of straining herself.

Y/n kissed his cheek and walked towards the dining table sitting down. H/n came and served her the lunch and served himself too.

"Hmm" y/n moaned as she stuffed the mac along with the steak in her mouth. H/n chuckled. Y/n closed her eyes and took in the flavoury taste of the food.

"Baby?""yes my love""did you get the icecream which I asked for?""yes princess the mango and vanilla ice-cream?""Yes of course. Thank you so much""welcome my love""i love you h/n" "i love you too my princess"

Lunch was eaten and y/n was now sitting on the couch and flipping through some chanels while her husband was washing the dishes.

After he was done he came to her and sat beside her pressing a quick kiss on her cheek. She turned her attention towards him and pouted.

"What happened my love?" He asked her caressing her face "i want my icecream" she whined. He then realised and chuckled.

"Only if you give me a kiss" he said smirking. "Fine" she said moving towards him and pressing her lips on his. They both moaned into the kiss and she immediately pulled away before things could go any further.

"God the things I do for you my princess" h/n said shaking his head while he went to the fridge to get her the icecream. Y/n laughed and turned her attention back towards the tv.

H/n came back with two cups of icecream. She immediately snatched a bowl from him and started to munch on it. She moaned with delight and he smiled knowing his pregnant wife was happy.

"So are you going anywhere like in the evening?" She asked him "no baby, why?" He asked her. "Well my parents invited us to the palace for dinner. They're thinking that after our marriage we forgot about the palace and the kingdom" she said giggling and licking the spoon of icecream.

"Oh no no my princess we didn't forget about the palace or the kingdom at all" he told her. "I know that but my parents think otherwise. Also I'm pregnant they really want to meet us" she told him.

"Ok we will go today my princess" he told her. She nodded. "And don't worry i already kept a suit ready for you" she told him. He was not amused of course his wife would always pick the best for him.

************************

"H/n, can you please help me with these sandals" said y/n pouting. H/n smiled at his wife and took her heels.

"Sit down carefully my love" he told her. She did as he said. He lifted her dress and carefully put her feet on his propped up thigh.

He gently massager her feet and she moaned then he put on the heels for her. He gave the same treatment for her other feet before putting on her heels.

"Are you sure you can handle with these heels my sweetheart" he asked her as she stood up carefully on her feet.

She looked at him and nodded. "ok good" he smiled at her. "Shall we leave then my princess?" He asked her. "Yes my prince" she told him smiling as she interlocked her arm with his and they both walked out of their house.

They soon reached the palace and first
H/n got down opening the door for his wife.

She held his hand and gently got down. She smiled at her husband and they walked inside.

All the guests, maids and her parents were there to greet the married couple.

They threw flowers at them as they walked in. Everyone were amazed seeing the baby bump which was visible on her dress.

H/n kept a firm hold on his wife's hand and on her waist as their both walked inside the palace.

"Y/n my daughter" said her father first approaching her and engulfing her in a hug. "Dad" y/n said smiling and hugging him back.

They both pulled away "my daughter is glowing in her pregnancy" said her father. Y/n smiled and nodded before turning her attention towards her husband who was staring at her adorably.

She signed him to come near her. "H/n, how are you. Hope your taking good care of my daughter" said the king as he looked at h/n.

H/n smiled softly before answering "I am sir, don't worry she's my number one priority" he told the king. The king just nodded his head.

"Dad you don't have to worry about me h/n takes proper care of me and since now I'm pregnant he doesn't let me do any work at all dad. Please" y/n sighed.

Her father nodded "come to the dining hall" he said and they all walked away leaving h/n and y/n alone.

Y/n turned to look at her husband h/n with a sad smile. She walked to him and hugged him tightly she cried silently on his shoulder and he pulled her away so that he could see her face which was slightly stained with tears.

"Why are you crying my love" he cooed softly as he took out his handkerchief and wiped away her tears and keeping in mind not to smudge her makeup.

"I'm sorry h/n my dad is always like this" she told him as she stopped crying "it's ok my love, he's just protective over his princess daughter" he told her smiling softly.

Y/n shook her head "no he always does this acting rude to you. I hate it h/n" she said rolling her eyes. "Ok my baby. But let's not make you cry, as much as you look pretty even when you cry. You should smile more it makes you look more beautiful" he told her as he pecked her lips.

She giggled and hugged him once again. "When we go home, make love to me ok" she told him smiling brightly he chuckled "this woman" he said shaking his head "hey blame it on my hormones" she told him.

He nodded taking her hand and guiding them towards the dining hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
1K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
144 72 44
Trust; don't trust anyone, why do you care, what do you want, why do you trust me, I love you, I'm in love, you have a choice, I chose you, you look...
45.6K 930 93
Unrequited love hurts a little more than a lot and unseen love well that's another story. It's nice to have a moment where your dreams become more th...