๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„

By 38baebyy

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
announcement
SEQUEL
Surprise 2/ new story
new stories ..

15

9.2K 211 95
By 38baebyy

KAS MARTIN
Present Day

Kas was on his way to pick up Yasmine for their little date or whatever. He had gotten all dressed up for her.

He finally made it to her house and knocked on the door. She opened the door, and Kas was staring a little too hard. Yasmine wore a black dress that had a little slit on the side, and the chanel bag on her side.

"Shi you lookin real good mama."

"Of course, all for you Kasss." She said dragging his name.

Yasmine gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out the house locking her door. She setup her alarm on just incase.

They got into the car, it was silent for a little.

"Kas were you at my place a few nights ago?"

"Nah why you askin?"

"Oh it's nothing." Yasmine said.

She went on her phone scrolling on instagram, Kas saw her taking some pictures.

"You takin selfies for the gram or sumn?"

"No, just for myself, where are we going anyway." Yasmine said putting her phone away.

"Issa surprise." Kas said looking at her.

"Oooh, we goin out to eat?"

"Shi, Ion know you tell me."

Yasmine looked at him and he chuckled a little.

They finally made it, Kas took Yasmine to a rooftop restaurant where you could see the view and the beach. Plus it was night time.

"This looks so nice." Yasmine said. "You sure you ain't bringing me here for like, anything else?" She asked.

"Nah, this all for you mama."

Yasmine smiled and the both sat down waiting for the waitress.

"Sooo, can you tell me a little about yourself, since you know more about me." Yasmine asked.

"Nothing to really know about."

"You sure about that? I mean didn't niggas use to call you weird or sumn during high school?"

"Why we talking about high school Yasmine, we grown now, leave that shit in the past."

Yasmine sighed and saw the waitress coming with a notepad in her hand.

"Is there anything you guys would like to drink?"

"Uhm, I'll take water please." Yasmine said.

"Water."

"Coming right up, and is there anything you guys would like to eat?"

"Ian eatin." Kas said.

"Oookay. What about you ma'am?"

Kas could tell Yasmine was giving her a death stare.

"I'll take a the steak, fries with the mash potatoes please."

"Medium, well don-"

"Well done, please." Yasmine said.

The woman nodded her head and walked away.

"Why you ain't get sumn to eat, I thought that was the point of this."

"Ian hungry."

"Did you eat before you got here or sumn?"

"I just told you ian hungry. Stop askin me these questions."

Yasmine sighed softly and sat in her chair in silence.

A few minutes go by and the woman comes with her food, she had already bought the drink.

"Here you go ma'am and have a good meal."

"Yeah you too."

Yasmine didn't mean to say that.

The woman looked at her with a sarcastic smile and walked away.

"Ugly hoe."

Before Yasmine could eat she took her phone out and took a few photos of her food.

She started to cut her steak and tasted it, she liked it.

"It's good huh?" Kas asked.

"Shutup nigga."

Kas chuckled a little looking at her eat, he liked watching the people he loves eat.

After Kas paid the bill, they walked out and taking a stroll in the city.

"Kas."

"Hm?"

"What happened in highschool?"

"You dead ass right now Yasmine?"

"Can you just please talk to me. I just want to get to know you."

"Then you ask niggas other questions not about the past. The fuck?"

"So you gonna talk?Or not?"

"Nothin happened in highschool niggas just liked calling me weird."

"So Jayden didn't beat you up? For having a crush on me?"

How she know that..?

"Why you bringing up yo ex? Yo dead ex too. You still like that nigga?"

"I can't like him if he's dead."

"You could go right with him Yasmine I'm being fr."

Yasmine playfully rolled her eyes.

"He ain't really beat me up."

"So why you have that scar on your face?"

Kas stayed silent for a while.

"Oh sorry. Didn't mean to say that."

"Nah you good, it wasn't cause of  Jayden though sumn happened."

"Can I ask what happened?"

"I ain't ready to talk about it." Kas said.

"That's okay.."

"Mhm."

That whole night they walked around the city and finally made it to Kas's car.

They drove home having a good conversation until Kas got a phone call.

"Yo?"

Kas went silent for a little.

"Watchu mean he dead..?"

Yasmine looked at him when he mentioned the word dead.

Yasmine could see the anger in his eyes, Kas drove a little faster then usual, and made it to Yasmine's place quickly.

They finally got there.

"Is everything okay?" Yasmine asked.

"Mm, you can go, I'll talk to you later."

"Are you su-"

"Yasmine nigga get out my car, Ion got time to deal witchu rn."

Yasmine aggressively grabbed her stuff and slammed the door.

Kas didn't wait for her to get in and he quickly drove off. He was super mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 493 12
'๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž?'
3.4M 145K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
189K 9.5K 25
Dษชssแดแด„ษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด- แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชsแด„แดษดษดแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดา“ แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœษชแด›ส ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s, sแดœส€ส€แดแดœษดแด…ษชษดษขs, แด€แด„แด›ษชแดษดs, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส. -๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ-
748K 26.6K 69
๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ . ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘“ ๐Ÿ˜™ .