Those Blue Eyes

Bởi MS3478

Story about y/n y/l/n, youre a professional footballer. You don't do relationships atleast thats what you tho... Xem Thêm

The offers
The choice
The signing
Welcome party
First training
Matchday Aston Villa
Australia or England
London Derby
Get yourself together
England camp
New roommates
Pranks
Matchday Spain
Celebrations
Day off
Matchday Netherlands
Suprise
Babysitting
First date
Matchday Leicester
Meeting the parents
Girlfriend
Team night
Birthday party - part 1
Birthday party - part 2
Distractions
Talking
Media day
Jealousy
Christmas
Christmas morning
Happy new year
Matchday Manchester City
Hospital
Recovery
Continental cup final
Why?
Lovers into strangers
On loan
SGP
Australia
I promised
Friends?
Authors note
First games
More then friends
Semi final
Date in Australia
The final
Home
Vacation - part 1
Vacation - part 3

Vacation - part 2

1.3K 28 1
Bởi MS3478

Day 3

'Everyone ready to go?' Alex asks to everyone sitting in the outside lounge area waiting before we can go have a fun day at the beach. Although we are all adults Alex has taken over the mother role the past days. 'Leah and Ellie are still getting ready I think' Viv says 'What is taking them so long?' Jordan sighs, at that exact moment Leah and Ellie walk outside ready to go 'Having style takes time but you wouldn't know that' Ellie fires jokingly which makes us all cheer and laugh at her comment, Jordan laughs too but has a light blush from being called out. I also laugh but my attention is mostly focused on Leah. Damn she is looking good. Rachel elbows me which shifts my focus from Leah to Rachel 'Staring is rude' Rachel says grinning 'How can I ignore that?' I ask her with a cheeky grin as I look back to Leah who is now checking bags with Alex if we have everything so that we won't have to go back here in case we forget something. 'I agree' Rachel says as she also looks at Leah 'Leah y/l/n' I murmur 'Did you say something?' Rachel asks 'Huh? What no I didn't' I reply quickly and luckily Rachel lets it go. That was close. 'Lets go kids, we are ready' Leah announces and we start making our way towards the beach which is a short 10 minute walk from our rented house.

Once arrived at the beach we put down our bags and towels on the sand, luckily the beach near the house is quite secluded and private which is great. I directly take the football out one of the bags 'Who wants to play?' I ask the group, we create two teams with the ones that are in for a little match. I am in a team with super duo Millie and Rachel and we play against Lucy, Beth and Jordan, the rest of the girls want to sunbathe and probably watch us sweat in the hot temperatures. 'Millie' I say as I put my hand up it the air signing her to pass the ball to me, she almost shoots the ball at me which is necessary since we are playing in the sand. I kick the ball up and pass it through the air towards Rachel who tries to bicycle kick it but fails miserably, 'Next time better Rach' I say laughing as she gets a face full of sand. We try to play for a few more minutes but the burning sun and sand is making it really difficult and we all become exhausted quickly, eventually we decide to stop and maybe continue later today. 'Got space for one more?' I ask Leah who is laying on a big towel while tanning her back 'Only if you can put sun cream on my back' Leah says while holding the bottle up for me to grab 'Fine' I say as I take the bottle from her. I take place just below Leah her butt with both legs on either side of her 'This is going to be cold' I warn her as I spray the sun scream on her back, Leah shivers when the cold liquid touches her skin. I start of at her shoulders rubbing the sun scream in circles on her shoulders while also giving her a small massage, slowly I make my way to her lower back and spread the sun cream there too. Suddenly a naughty idea pops up, Leah is laying with her eyes closed enjoying the warm weather and my massage. The sun cream is all spread out but I still got a small idea, I go and sit on my knees as I move a bit more away from Leah her bum. Instead of putting sun cream on Leah her back I put it on my hands and spread it out so both my hands are completely covered in sun cream, slowly I move my hand to Leah her butt and press my hands on them causing Leah to let out a small whimper. Luckily she has no idea what I have actually done, I look to my side as I hear both Georgia and Keira laughing uncontrollable at my action. 'What is so funny?' Rachel asks Georgia and Keira and they both point at Leah her butt, now Rachel starts laughing too. 'Nice bum Leah' Ellie comments which makes Leah open her eyes with a confusion written all over her face, she looks over her shoulder at me and then notices the white hand prints on her bum. Leah lets out a small chuckle 'Your lucky I like you' She says rubbing the sun cream into her skin making the hand print disappear, I go lay down next to Leah 'You love me' I whisper into her ear, Leah rolls her eyes but a small blush creep upon her cheeks. 

We have been laying in the sun for a while but luckily the temperatures are slowly getting more bearable. 'Want to go swimming?' Leah asks turning her face towards me, I look away from the book that I was reading to Leah 'Of course' I say excited. I love the sea, it was my favorite place to be when I was a kid, it still is. When I was younger I lived nearby a perfect surfing spot so my father taught me how to surf, I loved surfing but I stopped when he left and never took it up again. When I signed my first professional contract for Sydney FC I didn't have much time to go to the sea often and they always advised me not to surf to prevent me from getting injured. 'See you later lovebirds' Millie comments when me and Leah walk away towards the sea, Leah rolls her eyes and scoffs in response while I say 'Don't be jealous Brighty' with a wink which makes them all laugh.
Leah and I swim until we reach deeper in the sea but were we are still able to stand. Leah is standing until her shoulders while I am until my chest in the water. 'It is really beautiful here' Leah says as she looks around the bay 'I see two beautiful things' I flirt which makes Leah blush 'You are such a charmer'. Leah has her arms around my shoulders while my arm rest on her sides, sometimes stroking up and down. This is the moment to ask the question, third time is a charm right?. 'Le?' I ask nervous causing her eyes to focus on me instead on the beautiful surrounding 'Hm?' She replies looking at me with those blue eyes, I know for sure I would never get tired of looking in them. I love the little sparkle they carry when Leah is excited, happy or looking at me, sometimes it is even there when she is nervous. 'I uhmm.. so never shot is always wrong' I laugh awkwardly, Leah looks at me confused while massaging the back of my neck with her fingertips 'The world cup final hasn't been our happiest moment and my initial plan was to ask you after we won it but then we didn't win it' I ramble trying to gather courage luckily Leah keeps listening 'However the world cup has been over for a few days and now we are all recovered from the loss and a bit more happy..' 'So?' Leah asks curious, I wrap my arms around Leah her waist which makes her wrap her legs around me 'What I actually want to ask is..' I wait for a moment to look into her eyes, take in this moment 'Will you be my girlfriend?' I ask hoping she says yes. A big smile grows on Leah her face as she nods her head 'I would love to'. Leah moves her hands from my neck to my cheeks and pulls my lips towards her before capturing them in a long loving meaningful kiss, I pull her body more into mine as the kiss gets heated. We break when we hear cheering from the beach and notice the girls clap for us 'They are so silly' Leah says chuckling 'Yeah.. they are' I chuckle too.
'Why were you so nervous?' Leah asks as we sit on the beach while little waves wet our feet 'I wasn't nervous' I deny but Leah raises her eyebrow at me 'Fine I was a little' I admit which makes Leah let out of soft chuckle 'Your a softy sometimes' Leah says as she rests her head on my shoulder 'But why?' She asks curious. 'I- I don't know, if you said no I would lose you again and I pretty much just got you back so I don't think I would be ready for that' Leah gives me a kiss on the cheek 'I love you' Leah replied simply 'I love you' I say back.

Day 4

'You are not leaving my side tonight' I say in Leah her ear over the loud music that is playing in the club, a smirk grows on Leah her face 'Give me a reason why' She asks teasing while wrapping her arms around my neck 'Because you are mine and you look way to fucking sexy for me not to be by your side, can't have people think you are single' I reason. All the alcohol from today is making me horny, I am fucking turned on. 'Kiss me then' Leah says biting on her bottom lip, my hand goes on the side of Leah her neck and I pull her face closer to mine until our lips meet. The kiss starts off soft but turns heated within seconds as I slip my tongue into Leah her mouth causing a moan to escape her lips and our bodies to leave minimum space between them. 'Lets leave' I say against Leah her lips 'We only just arrived' Leah says as she holds eye contact, both feeling the high sexual tension between us. Lust is visible in Leah her eyes as I watch them carefully, the disco lights from the club reflect in them. 'Find me again in an hour or two' Leah adds which makes me very excited for whats to come next. I swiftly take Leah her hand and let her make a pirouette causing Leah to let out a surprised gasp and a light giggle, we continue to dance on the upbeat music that is beaming through the speakers of the club. Suddenly Leah gets pulled away by Alex and Ellie and before I can protest Rachel and Millie pull me towards the bar. 'Shot shot shot!' Rachel shouts as we reach the bar '9 shots please' Millie orders and the barman starts preparing our tequila shots 'Getting drunk aren't we?' I laugh at Millie ordering 9 shots 'Have a bit of fun mate' Rachel slurs in my ears. Gosh she is already wasted. 'You are joining' Millie says stern 'I don't know.. Leah is also drinking and-' But before I can finish my sentence Millie cuts me off 'You were way more fun when you were single, live a little' Millie says patting my back. She is right, when did I start saying no to drinking?. 'You are absolutely right Mils, shots it is' I say as I lift a shot glass, both Millie and Rachel cheer as they follow my action. We quickly put some salt on our hand, lick it off, take the shot and bite in the lemon, I shake my head in disgust from the sour of the lemon on my tongue. We down the other shots and after order a few more alcoholic beverages before going back to the dance floor. As time passes everyone is slowly starting to want to go back to the house, I haven't seen Leah since we were pulled apart until we are outside again. Leah is sitting with Beth on the curb, both drunk, waiting for our cabs to arrive and take us back to the house. I chuckle as I overhear a part of their conversation while I try to have a conversation with an also tipsy Alex about the arrangement for who goes in which cab. 'Me and Vivi are going to get a puppy' Beth slurs her words 'Aww that's amazing!' Leah replies happy as she pulls Beth into a side hug 'You are going to be great mothers' Leah adds almost like Beth just told her she is pregnant 'Do you want to be the godmother?' Beth asks and Leah gasps with wide eyes 'Your kidding?' Beth shakes her head no 'You and y/n would make great godmothers, take care of little Myle when we are away' Beth directly puts her hand on her mouth 'Is his name Myle?' Leah asks 'Shhh nobody can know yet' Leah directly puts her finger to her mouth 'Your secret is safe with me' She whispers and then they both start to giggle. The cab arrive shortly after and I am in one with absolute drunk Millie, Beth and Rachel and a with a tipsy Viv while the others are in the other cab. Luckily the drive is not longer then 5 minutes as Viv was looking like all her content could come up at any time. Viv brings Beth inside as I need to handle both Millie and Rachel 'Welcome to Dalybrightness' Millie suddenly shouts which makes me laugh 'Yous should really get your own show or something' I suggest 'Yeah y/n your a genius' Millie shouts excited about my idea but Rachel is in her own little world not listening to our conversation. I eventually manage to get both of them in their room, out of their clothes and into the bed when Rachel starts to sing the national anthem out of nowhere.
'God save our gracious King!
Long live our noble King!
God save the King!
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the King.'
'Thanks Rach for this beautiful headache' I say as she finally stops, her drunken singing with my tipsy state of mind is not the best combination. Somehow Millie has fallen asleep during Rachel her horrible singing. 'I can also sing river deep mountain high' Rachel suggests but I intervene before she can starts singing 'No thanks Rachel, you should go to sleep as well' I say giving her a pleading smile as I want to go somewhere, more specifically to Leah 'Good night y/nn' Rachel says pulling the duvet over her and making herself comfortable in bed 'Sweet dreams Rach' I say before closing the door behind me and letting out a sigh of relief. Those two can be two big toddlers sometimes. I walk back to the living area were Lucy, Keira and Ellie are sitting and sipping their waters, the rest has already gone to bed I assume. 'Is Leah already in our room?' I ask them, Lucy who isn't sober either shakes her head and points at the sofa. My eyes follow to were Lucy points and there sits Leah her attention focused on the screen of her phone. I give them all a confused look and they reply with shrugging their shoulders, I shake my head and walk towards Leah. I chuckle when I can see the screen of the phone, she is playing subway surfers at 2 am and looks really invested in not getting captured by the policeman or crashing into a train. 'Le, are you ready for bed?' I ask crouching down in front of her 'This game is amazing' Leah says fully focused on the game and ignoring my question 'Its late and tomorrow we have another busy day' I reason but Leah keeps ignoring me. I try to take the phone away from her but she quickly moves it to the side 'Leah' I say stern as I have had way to much alcohol for this 'I died' Leah says pulling a sad face 'Great then lets go to bed' I say standing up and reach my hands out for her to take but Leah shakes her head 'One more' I groan as I look at Lucy, Keira and Ellie for help but they are all silently laughing. 'Fine.. one more' I give in with reluctance, Leah smiles happily and directly starts swiping left, right, up and down on the phone. Not even a minute or so later the smile disappears again 'Stupid game' She says with a frown as she throws her phone next to her on the sofa 'That's unfortunate, now lets go to bed' Leah nods and tries to get of the sofa but directly tumbles forward luckily I can catch her 'Slow down' I say with a slight chuckle about Leah her state.

Somehow we managed to get to our room, Leah couldn't walk a straight line without falling once or twice and I was to drunk to hold her steady but together we managed to stumble towards the bedroom. I sit Leah down on the bed and want to pull her top off so she can go to sleep but she stops me by putting her hands on my wrists 'I have a girlfriend' She says randomly, I chuckle lightly 'I know Le' I say and want to continue taking her top off but she stops me again 'So.. you can't undress me because that would be highly inappropriate and she would be very angry' Leah reasons, I look with a confused frown 'Good thing I am your girlfriend then' Now Leah looks at me confused 'What no?' She says shaking her head 'My girlfriend is way hotter then you'. I don't know if this is a compliment or not. 'Leah I am y/n' I say just really want to sleep now 'You are lying' Leah says crossing her arms in front of her chest, I pinch my nose as I try to figure out what to do now. 'Could you please turn around so I can undress?' Leah asks like I am a total stranger 'Sure' I take a step or two away from her and turn around facing the wall on the other side of the room. Leah is groaning and huffing out of frustration as she is struggling with taking her top and pants off 'Can you maybe help me?' She asks me eventually after trying herself for a few minutes, I turn around and try my best not to laugh at her because she somehow managed to get stuck in her top and her pants are half way off on her legs, I let out a small chuckle and shake my head 'Yeah, looks like you need it' I first help her get her pants off and then focus on her top 'Don't tell my girlfriend that I let you help me undress because she would be very jealous about that because she wanted to do that tonight'. I definitely did. I am still doing it somehow only not in the way I wanted too. 'You talk a lot about your girlfriend huh?' I tease as I pull the top over her head 'Because I love her and she is my everything' Leah says with a smile which makes me smile too 'You love her much?' 'Very veeeryyy verrryy much' Leah says exaggeratedly 'I bet she does too' I tell her which makes Leah her smile grow bigger. Because I do, I love Leah with my whole heart. I give Leah an over sized shirt she can pull on as pajamas, which she can pull on without my help, I go in the bathroom to brush my teeth and quickly drink a glass of water. After that I want to climb into the bed but Leah stops me again 'You can't sleep here' She says, I let out a inner groan 'Let me guess because of your girlfriend?' Leah nods 'Leah can I please lay here? I promise we won't do anything?'. At this point I just want to sleep, having sex is already of my mind although I wouldn't mind if it happened. Leah shakes her head 'Sorry but you can't, I don't even want you too'. It warms my heart how loyal Leah is but I just want to cuddle with her and sleep. 'Where should I sleep then?' I ask her and Leah shrugs her shoulders 'I don't know, the floor?' Leah suggests, I look at her with a your kidding look. I rub my hand on my chin thinking about a better solution then the floor, but I am tired and the alcohol is not helping. I eventually grab my pillow and walk to the door 'Where are you going?' Leah asks confused when I open the door 'The couch' I explain 'Good night then' Leah says as she makes herself comfortable in the comfort of the bed 'You too' I say brief before closing the door behind me. 
'What are you doing here?' Keira asks when I walk into the room again 'Leah kicked me out' I tell her and Ellie as I drop my pillow on the couch 'She what?' Ellie asks confused 'Long story short, Leah is drunk and doesn't think I am her girlfriend so I can't sleep with her' I let out a groan because of how stupid it sounds, Keira and Ellie can't stop laughing. 'So now you are just going to sleep here?' Ellie asks 'It was here or the floor so' I shrug my shoulders 'Well I am going to sleep too in my bed' Keira announces with emphasis on bed 'Haha funny' I say sarcastic as I lay down on the couch 'See you tomorrow' Ellie says as she follows Keira 'Bye'. You would think that a couch lays comfortable, well this one does not. It is small and hard so I am very uncomfortable but at least Leah isn't and she is much worse the day after not having a good sleep then I am so eventually it is for the good cause. I keep turning on the couch, not much room to turn actually, as I can't find a good position to lay in, I stare at the ceiling until I am too tired to keep my eyelids open and eventually fall asleep.

Day 5

I groan uncomfortably as I wake up, directly being reminded I am not laying in bed but was on the couch. I want to turn but fall from the couch on the hard floor of the room making me fully awake within seconds. I am never going to sleep here ever again. My muscles are sore and somehow every part of my body hurts. I sit back on the couch and stretch my arms and back letting out a pleasant moan, my eyes wander to the clock on the wall 9:20 am, I still have an hour or two left before we probably get woken up by Alex to eat breakfast and start the day. I grab my pillow and go back to the room, I slowly open the door, slip in and close it behind me trying to be as quiet as possible. I look at the bed were Leah is still peacefully sleeping. A small content smile forms on my face when I look at her. She looks cute laying there, hair a bit messy from last night, lips slightly apart and small snores escaping but she still manages to look hot. I let out a satisfied sigh as my body relaxes on the soft mattress, I am never leaving this bed it is to comfortable. Leah turns around and wraps her arms and legs around me, I directly put my arms around her too. 'Where were you?' Leah asks sleepy, voice hoarse from sleeping and probably also partying last night 'On the couch' I say which makes Leah her eyes shoot open 'The couch?' She asks confused 'Yeah but we will talk later alright? I just want to sleep now' Leah hums in agreement and closes her eyes drifting back to dreamland within seconds. I kiss Leah her head before my eyes flutter close too. 

Today is the last day of our vacation so we have one last activity planned to round it all up. I am really looking forward to it but Leah isn't so much because we are going to ride a bike. We are all slowly gathering in the outside area to eat our breakfast, or at least get some food in to the extent that it is possible. Today's temperatures are very bearable which is a change for once but I am glad because we are going to cycle. 'Good morning peeps!' Millie says as her and Rachel walk out with their plates filled with food. Don't ask me how they can eat so much already while I am struggling to get my fruit salad inside. 'Don't you have a headache or something?' Beth asks rubbing her sleep from the loud noise 'No mate, hangovers are for the weak' Rachel says as she stuffs her mouth with egg 'The cure is chucking a bottle of water just after you wake up and it is like nothing has happened' Millie explains 'After dealing with you two last night I need more then that' I say and everyone starts laughing. Alex interrupts our laughing about last night events 'We will be leaving in 30 minutes so please be ready' Alex announces, we all let her know that we will be ready although a few us might turn those 30 minutes into 45 minutes. 

'Please listen up!' The bike rental boy says with a Spanish accent 'Keep your helmets on in case of falling or other incidents and try to keep on the paths' We all listen to him as he gives instructions. After a few minutes we are all set to leave, Alex and Ellie ride on front with the map as we have decided to ride through the city and a bit outside. The ride through the side was nice but I prefer the nature, going off road a bit and not having to watch out for other people. 'Want to race?' I ask Lucy and Rachel with a cheeky grin 'First to that fallen tree" Rachel says pointing in the distance 'Wait! I am joining too' Jordan says before we can leave. We all agree with the finish line and create a starting line to make it a fair race. 'Three! Two! One! Go!' Millie shouts giving us the starting signal, we all start to pedaling as fast as we can. The race is quite fair, Rachel is first but me and Lucy are not far behind her and I assume Jordan is on our tail as well. It is only a meter of 25 until the finish line so I decide to up my speed but the others have the same idea, I manage to get past Lucy but Rachel cuts me off forcing me to slow down before we both crash. I let out a groan as we drive over the finish line, Rachel finished first, I am second, Lucy 3rd and Jordan fourth but it was all very close. 'I need water' Rachel says out of breath 'Me too' I say as I open the bag in front of my handlebar, I groan 'Shit Leah has mine' Lucy throws me hers 'Drink but not all' 'Thanks Luce' I say taking a few sips before throwing it back to her. We chill at the fallen tree waiting for the other to come but it is taking long, longer then it should. 'Where are they?' Rachel asks getting bored 'We weren't that fast were we?' Jordan asks and I shrug my shoulders. Suddenly we see them only they are not cycling but walking 'What are they doing?' I ask confused 'Lets go cycle to them' Lucy suggests and we agree, stepping back on our bikes. 'What took you all so long?' Rachel asks as we stop in front of them, Georgia is holding her bike but in her other hand she holds another 'Leah fell from her bike' Keira says with a small smile which she directly tries to hide. My eyes directly search for Leah's, once they meet she luckily seems alright 'How?' I ask confused as I don't understand how she can fall on this flat road without bumps in it. 'I don't know, I just fell' Leah says shrugging her shoulders 'But now my knee and side are open so we need to get plasters' She adds and my eyes fall on her scratched knee with some blood. 'And her wheel is broken' I frown as I try to think about a solution 'I will try to fix the bike' Lucy says 'You guys can continue, I will walk with Leah' I say which makes Leah smile. Lucy sort of fixes the wheel but Leah doesn't want to cycle anymore, the others continue the bike journey as me and Leah walk and make stop at the store before bringing the bikes back to the rental.

After dinner Leah and I decided to go to the beach instead of back to the house with the group. We are sitting on the beach together looking at the sun setting after a long and rough day, especially for Leah. Leah her attention is focused on the sight infront of us but I look at her while the sun gives her face a beautiful glow, making her even more beautiful. 'I don't want to go yet' I sigh, Leah moves her head so it is leaning on my shoulder 'I don't either' She says making circles with her fingers on my bare thigh. Silence returns as we both take in this rare moment of peace and quiet 'We don't have to' Leah suddenly says moving her head from my shoulder 'What do you mean?' I ask looking at her 'We can stay' Leah says looking at me too, a small smile forms on my face as start to understand what she means 'Just us or with the others?' 'Just the two of us' I pull Leah on top of me making me fall back on the sand with Leah on top. Leah lets out a small giggle when I do so 'You want that?' I ask resting my hands on her waist 'Yes, like we originally wanted' Leah says nodding her head. I move my hand from her waist to her cheek and pull her face closer to mine while I lean in attaching our lips. Leah directly kisses me back and the kiss becomes heated as she slips her tongue into my mouth but then pushes herself away. 'We need to stop before we are naked on this beach' Leah says and moves off me, I laugh as we both know that could be very true. Leah moves herself in between my legs and leans her back against my front while I wrap my arms around her. 'Thank you' I tell Leah out of nowhere 'For what?' She asks confused 'Nothing special just being you' Leah grabs my arms and hugs them tighter around her before kissing my hand. 

Once we got back to the house we booked another accommodation for the extra days we wanted to stay and rescheduled our flight back home.

^ You are Mapi

^ You are in the middle

^ you are Rachel

^ You are beside Keira on the right

^ You are Mapi

^ Lucy being Lucy

^ You are Caitlin

^ You are Laura, in the middle

Liked by GeorgiaStanway, BethMead and 102,838 other
Y/n_y/l/n: All smiles this last few days 🙂

LucyBronze: 🚲😄✌️
EllieRoebuck: Sun and fun 🌞
^RachelDaly: Especially Leah falling of the bike
^Wosofan00: Omg! We need storytime
^LeahWilliamson: Stop bringing that up 🙄
LeahWilliamson: 😍
^Y/n_y/l/n: 😘
VivMiedema: I got included 🙂
^y/n_y/l/n: only dutchie between the English
MillieBright: We get it you have a sixpack 🙄
^y/n_y/l/n: Looks good right?
^y/nmarryme: delicious 🤤🤤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

514K 10.8K 155
This is going to be my second one shot/imagine book, so many of you wanted me to make another one after finishing my first one, so here you go:) I'll...
58.6K 607 27
one shots/imagines. requests are open! please leave any requests in the comments of the first chapter. i'll do my best to complete as many as i can...
34.9K 728 19
Random One Shots of WOSO players... Please feel free to leave any suggestions on my wall and I'll see what I can come up with x Also PLEASE tell me...
54.9K 1.3K 22
BLUE LOCK BACHIRA X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS ** THIS IS SMUT SMUT AND MORE SMUT😮‍💨 The characters are from Blue Lock but...