Sturniolo Triplets One Shots

By Nickyxmattyxchrissy

just some fun and crazy one shots about the Sturniolo triplets! More

INTRODUCTION
All - Hate Comments
Matt - Anxiety
Chris - Asthma Attack
Nick - Stomach Pain
All - Crash
Matt - Stairs
Chris - Breakdown
Nick - Insecure
All - Attack
Matt - Cardiac Arrest
Chris - Dumped
Nick - Collapsing
all - cancelled
Matt - Broken Heart
Nick - Abusive Boyfriend
Chris - Mental Breakdown
All - Break Down
Matt - Social Anxiety
Nick - Overworked
Chris - Argument
All - Huge Argument
Matt - Mental Health Downfall
Nick - Body Dismorphia
Chris - OCD
All - Sick
Chris - Appendicitis
Matt - Social Anxiety
Nick - Seizure (kinda a fit)
all - fallout
Nick - Out of time
Chris - Faint
Matt - Anxiety
Chris - Abused
Nick - Bullied
Matt - Depression
Chris - Breakup
All - Stranded
Nick - Break-Up
Matt - Tics/Tourettes
Chris - Sick
Nick - Hate Comments
Chris - Mental Health Failure
Recommendations
Nick - Party Fight
Matt - Bullied For His Anxiety Online
Matt - Stomach Bug
Matt - Pneumonia
Nick - Panic Attack
Chris - Overwhelmed
Chris ~ Self Harm
!.!!Recommendations!!.!
Nick - Vaping
Chris - Vaping
Matt - Fainting During A Video
All - Argument Then Car Crash
Chris - Chug Challenge Sickness
Chris - Sick
New Seperate One Shots Pages
Nick - Fainting Mid Video
Matt - Cheated On
Chris - Stairs
Nick - Cheated On
Matt - Anxiety Attack
Chris - Car Crash
Chris - Sleep Paralysis
Nick - Pass Out (with larray)
Nick - Depression
Matt - Left Out
Matt - Car Crash
Matt - Panic Attack On Stage
Chris - Drunk
Nick - Physical Fight
Nick - Homophobic Abuse
Matt - Mental Health Downfall
Chris - Asthma Attack
Nick - Body Dismorphia
Chris - Abused
Nick - Food Poisoning
Reccomdations
All - Sick
Nick - Drowning
Matt - Depression
Chris - Accused
Chris - Sick
Chris - Hurt
Chris - Missing You
Matt-Hicups
Matt - Vaping/Smoking
Matt - Drunk Relapse Day
Matt - Car Sick
Nick - Late Night Depression

Matt - Cardiac Arrest

403 8 0
By Nickyxmattyxchrissy

In the big city off LA, Matt Sturniolo battled with the relentless weight of depression that cast a shadow over his life. The struggle was not just emotional but took a physical toll on him, leading to a point where he stopped eating altogether. As his body weakened, his heart bore the burden of his despair.

One gloomy evening, Matt's older triplet brother, Nick, and his younger triplet brother, Chris, noticed the drastic change in Matt's appearance. His hollow eyes and the pronounced pallor of his skin were clear signs that something was terribly wrong.

Concerned, Nick approached Matt with a furrowed brow, "Matt, what's going on? You look like you haven't eaten in days."

Matt's response was averted eyes and a mumbled, "I'm fine, Nick. Just not hungry."

Chris, not one to shy away from confrontation, chimed in, "This isn't okay, Matt. You need to take care of yourself. We're here for you, you know that, right?"

The room was filled with a heavy silence until Matt finally sighed, "I appreciate it, but I just can't find the energy to eat."

Days passed, and Matt's condition worsened. The weight loss was evident, and the light in his eyes faded. Nick and Chris grew increasingly worried, attempting to convince Matt to seek professional help, but their pleas fell on deaf ears.

One fateful afternoon, the three brothers found themselves in the living room. Matt, weakened by his refusal to nourish his body, suddenly clutched his chest, gasping for breath. Panic filled the room as Nick and Chris rushed to his side.

"Matt, what's happening?" Nick shouted, his voice filled with desperation.

"I don't know, Nick. It hurts," Matt managed to say between strained breaths.

Chris, dialing 911, urged, "Stay with us, Matt. Help is on the way."

As they waited for the paramedics, Matt's breaths became shallower, and his body trembled. Nick, in a desperate attempt to support his brother, held Matt in his arms, trying to keep him conscious.

"Please, Matt, fight this. We need you," Nick whispered, his eyes welling up with tears.

Tears streamed down Chris's face as well, but determination fueled his words, "You can't give up, Matt. We won't let you."

In those harrowing moments, the bond between the brothers tightened. The paramedics arrived just in time to stabilize Matt and rush him to the hospital. As they loaded him into the ambulance, Nick looked at Chris with a mixture of fear and determination, silently vowing to support Matt through the battle ahead.

The hospital became a battleground against depression, where Nick and Chris stood by Matt's side, offering unwavering support. The road to recovery was long and arduous, filled with therapy sessions and the mending of both body and spirit.

Through tears, arguments, and heart-wrenching conversations, the Sturniolo brothers emerged stronger. Matt's journey towards healing became a testament to the power of familial love and resilience, as Nick and Chris refused to let their brother succumb to the darkness that had threatened to consume him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 285 27
Basically what the title says.
1.8K 77 8
Sturniolo triplets one shots. No y/n smut or romance. Requests are open but I won't use all of them. Open to triggering topics.
1M 11.6K 191
COMPLETED! BOOK 2 OUT NOW! ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š...