ALHUBU : THE UNDYING LOVE #1

By eren_writes_

Eshal Haleema X Malik Ahmed (Reverse grumpy X sunshine) (Arranged marriage) I never believed in love at first... More

copyright ยฉ๏ธ and disclaimer โš ๏ธ
CHARACTERS ASTHETIC
FAMILY TREE
{Dedication}
CHAPTER 1 : THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 2 : THE RACE
chapter 3 :The unresolved past relationship
CHAPTER 4 : THE CHAOS
CHAPTER 5 : MONSTER
CHAPTER 6 : OLD MAN AND HIS DEVIL's SPAWN
CHAPTER 7 : NEW FRIENDSHIP
CHAPTER 8 : MISSION AND SQUAD
CHAPTER 9 : THE DATE
CHAPTER 10 : BUSTED
CHAPTER 11 : ARCADE
CHAPTER 12 : DATE #2
CHAPTER 13 : BIRTHDAY
NOTICE โœจ
NOTICE . 2 ๐Ÿ’—
CHAPTER 14 : KID
CHAPTER 16 : THE OUTBURST
CHAPTER 17 : TWISTED SUNSHINES
CHAPTER 18 : TWISTED SUNSHINES #2
CHAPTER 19 : THE TALKS
CHAPTER 20 : IFTARI CHAOS
CHAPTER 21: EID AND PLANS
CHAPTER 22 : THE STAYCATION
CHAPTER 23 : KISS AND CRASH
CHAPTER 24 : THE FOUR BRAVE SURVIOURS
CHAPTER 25 : THE PLAYER
CHAPTER 26 : GOJO??
CHAPTER 27 : BACKFIRED PRANK
CHAPTER 28 : THE BEACH DAY

CHAPTER 15 : CHARITY EVENT

632 70 43
By eren_writes_

After 4 hours we were all ready , ameera di was wearing a blue salwar suit with white satin toe flats and and a shimmering clutch , nidha was wearing a black saree with black pumps and a shimmering black clutch , Eshal di was wearing a green pakisthani suit with black suede heels and a green mini prada bag . last but not the least I wore a peach sharara suit with nude heels and glitter circle mini bag .

We all wore our gold heart necklace with diamond stud's which my dad had gifted to us all .

Ameera

Nidha

Eshal

Ayesha

Well not gonna lie our family did have some sexy genes because damn , me and my sister's were looking fire .

Ehaan bhai came down wearing his black suit and did a dramatic heart attack pose looking at us .

"Hayye , nazar na lage meri beheno ko"

(I hope no evil eye gets my sisters)

He said making us all laugh at his antics. Soon he lead us by hand , one by one and made us comfortably sit in the car and drove off to the event while blasting our favourite music in the car.

________________________________

After about 20 minutes of journey we reached the event and went inside. And as if sensing eshal di's presence malik jiju popped out of nowhere and dragged eshal di after showering her with tones of compliments making not only her but all us blush .

Seriously I just wanted a man who would be as whipped as malik jiju is . But I guess not everyone is as lucky as eshal di , I smiled sadly at the thought and tagged along with nidha and ameera di who went to get some drinks .

"Oh damn you are so gorgeous, I can't stop taking my eyes of you"

I heard a familiar voice making me snap my eyes to look at the owner , who was none other than my friend Reehab Ahmed holding his phone while muttering endless praises making me curious about this mysterious girl on other side for whom this guy seemed so whipped.

So I went behind him and tiptoed to reach till his phone and what do I see , His freaking front camera. This self obsessed ass was praising himself for the past 5 minutes even nidha wasn't this self obsessed. Sensing someone's presence he turned back while cluching his chest.

"Damn sweetheart you scared me , I thought you were one of my fangirls coming here to kidnap me"

I just rolled my eyes at his drama making him chuckle.

"Well look at you looking all gorgeous but not as gorgeous as me"

He stated making making nidha laugh who had silently followed me . I glared at her and was going to give a snarky reply but before I could open my mouth sara and ajwad bhai joined us .

"Looks like the entire kasukabe defence group is complete after so many days"

Sara said laughing and high fiving nidha and reehab while me and ajwad bhai just rolled our eyes looking at their drama . Soon their laughter died looking at a scene in front of them making me and ajwad frown and turn our head in the direction.

Their stood ameera di flirting and laughing away with Aryan khan while he too had a smile on his face as he continued saying something making ameera di slap his biceps lightly.

Ok when did these two get this close and didn't he like nidha or was I wrong.

Nidha just looked at me and winked .

"Yeh wala jiju bhi chalega"

(Even this brother-in-law is fine)

We both said in unison making ajwad snap his head towards us and glare at us deadly making us scared shitless , god was he the same dude who held our shopping bags a week ago .

"Tum log ko tho mai baad mai deklunga abhi iss chipkali ko hata ke atha hu"

(I will deal with you guys later, for now I will go and deal with that lizard )

He said before dashing in their direction making all of us gulp .

"You two are dead" sara said showing a neck slash sign making me look at reehab with puppy eyes .

"Reehabbb~~ can you get hit instead of me"

"Only if you treat my wounds yourself later"

He said with a smile making me smile too .

"Well don't worry nidha , I will treat your wounds"

Sara said keeping a hand on Nidha's shoulder who looked unbothered and in search of someone .

And as if spotting the person she excused herself and walked away while trying her best not to fall .

I was talking with some of my clients when I saw them looking behind me with a dazed expression so I turned around.

And their stood devil's spwan looking like little
enchantress in saree and to top it of it was my favourite colour. But I soon snapped out of my thoughts realising that not only me but everyone was staring at her as she was the only one wearing saree .

The sudden surge of possession took over me and I marched towards her who was struggling to hold her pallu as it was very long .

As soon as I stood in front of her she flinched not expecting my presence in front of her .

"What the coconut old man, you scared me"

i frowned at her choice of words but before I could say something she stumbled and collided on my chest making me wrap my arms around her back , and that is when I noticed that her blouse was backless and I was literally touching her bare back .

Wait backless , that means she just flashed her bare back to the entire world. And for some reason it ticked me off .

"Ya allah I am never wearing saree , and these stupid heels , I can't even walk in them"

Well you will wear saree but only in front of me , I thought but soon shook it of realising that I sounded like her possessive husband whereas in reality I wanted to do nothing but to stay away from this little devil but somehow she always managed to pop around me and disturb my peace.

"So why are you even wearing an outfit which you can't handle"

I said in a harsh tone making her pout .

"Well to show you that I am not kid-" she said but soon covered her mouth realising her mistake whereas I just stared at her thinking was she for real .

Just because I mocked her outfit earlier she wore an outfit she can't handle just to show me that she is not a kid . Like how childish can she get and why am I even getting entangled with this childish girl .

"Are you serious" I said before removing my hands and steading her and that was when I realised that people were staring at us with a horrified look . Well why wouldn't they , the so called ruthless and women hating Ceo just approached a women and even touched her willingly without them having to throw themselves on him.

I was just about to walk of and leave nidha as I didn't want to deal with newspaper headlines tomorrow but to my bad luck alina approached us out of nowhere screaming Mama and dada making me mentally face palm myself .

She came and grabbed nidha's legs while smiling cheekily making nidha stumble but I held her back in time .

"What are you doing here alina baby?"

Nidha crouched to her level while I held her pallu which was literally sweeping the floor .

"Oh , I just lost papa in the crowd and was searching for him when I found you two here"

Alina said clapping her hands gleefully making nidha smile and lift her in her arms.

"Ok then let's find your dad and promise me you won't leave him again"

Nidha said forwarding her pinky making alina connect her pinky while nodding her head and say "I promise".

Soon she started walking and I too followed them holding nidha's pallu as it would be dangerous if her leg gets caught in the pallu and both of them fall .

If people were staring earlier, they were gawking now . As I literally looked like a lost puppy on leash following its master . Their goes my reputation I thought but then again I couldn't risk her falling and getting herself hurt no matter how annoying she was .

After about 10 minutes of roaming here and there we found a panicked aryan with sara who kept on rubbing his back to calm him down .

As soon as his eyes fell on nidha's arms he breathed a sigh of relief before picking alina and thanking nidha continuously while she just stood their akwardly saying it was no big deal .

Soon reehab and ayesha who had gone in search of alina came after sara called them and informed them about her return.

After sharing some fake pleasantries with aryan everyone dispersed one after other getting called for one or the other work leaving behind only nidha and me .

I was about to leave too but then I heard a her wincing in pain making me snap my eyes at her and soon at her leg which looked swollen.

"Shit did you sprain your ankle"

I asked while bending down and as if it make matters even worse some of her pleats from saree loosened making both of us panic for different reasons.

"Shit , I should have never worn saree now my leg is swollen and in matter of time my cute little belly will also be exposed to the world"

She said as I could see some tears accumulating in her eyes making me widen my eyes and panic further.

"Hey chill, chill don't cry I will take you to the powder room and then you can call eshal and wear new pair of shoes and rearrange your saree"

I said making her look at me with hopeful eyes . Making me heave a sigh of relief looking at her back to her normal self .

I stood straight from bending and looked at her before lifting her in my arms and going to the powder room .

________________________________

It had been 10 minutes since we entered the room and 10 minutes since we began calling both malik and eshal but none of them were picking the call making me sigh .

"What are we going to do now" nidha said looking at me with doe eyes .

"Well for the time being lets treat your leg first devil's spawn"

I said taking the the first aid box and spraying some pain relief spray on her leg and wrapping it with a bandage.

And as if on the cue her plates fell down showing her tummy and inside pants putting both of us in an akward situation.

Ok that's it , I was getting frustrated by the situation so I opened my phone and went to youtube and searched for some tutorials on draping a saree .

After watching 2 , 3 clips I kept my phone on side and asked her permission before working on draping the saree properly while making sure not to touch her unnecessary and making her uncomfortable.

"Seriously people would faint seeing the "Zahid Ahmed" draping someone's saree and that too the someone was none other than my enemy but I guess the situation calls for it"

After few trials I perfectly draped her saree and like the perfect timing someone knocked on the door .

I went and opened , taking the package of shoes which I had ordered earlier after entering the room.

I took out the black pointy toe flats and looked at her seeking her permission to hold her leg to which she nodded positively.

So I took her leg and kept it on my thigh while making her wear the shoe and tieing the pearly straps slowly.

As I was busy in my work I heard a click making me look up to see nidha clicking some pictures of us and for some reason I didn't mind which was unusual as I hated clicking pictures and went on continuing with my work .

As soon as I was finished , the door opened showing all of our cousins looking at us with shocked face and I mean why wouldn't they be .

"I was literally holding nidha's leg on my thigh for godsake"

CHAPTER's AESTHETIC

Charity event

Zahid lifting nidha

Zahid moving around holding nidha's pallu

Zahid trying to drape nidha's saree

The new shoes bought by zahid

Nidha taking their picture

Hey guys I just finished writing now and I have not proofread it and will do it tomorrow
But since we hit 2k I am posting it 💗

Happy reading 🥹💗

Love u all 🥰❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 2.8K 9
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan ๐Ÿ’—
482K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
76.9K 3.8K 47
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...
52.9K 1.2K 31
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...