MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 25 THE DRUG

2.5K 92 2
By Sahithi_writes

RUHAAN'S POV :

It's 8:30 am I reached warangal I got a message from the stalker . He sent me the location and told me to come alone .

I put a tracker and camera in my shirt button and informed my guards to be ready and make sure they don't get caught .

I drove the car breaking all the speed limits . I feel my guards are diverted and I have gut feeling something off is gonna happen but I ignored it .

I reached the spot and it's 8:55 am I'm 5 mins early but I can't find anyone around me . A message popped in my phone it's from the stalker .

" Do you think I'm a fool or you scared , I already spotted your guards . Drop your gun at the place where you are standing and reach the location I sent you now in 15 mins " .

I dropped my gun and went into my car and drove as fast as I could to reach the location .

I reached the place in time . I found an old building , it looks like an old factory .
I went inside .

The stalker sent me another message

"Go straight and turn left " .

I went and found vidya is laying on a bed with oxygen mask . Her hands have so many bandages and her forehead is wrapped in bandage .She is in unconscious state . I don't know why but I feel guilty and my heart is so heavy . I slowly moved towards her and held her hand . I spoke I'm sorry Vidya , you are suffering so much . I'm sorry .

My eyes filled with tears . I called adi but his phone seems busy . I called him again he lift my call I told him to get the ambulance but just then someone wrapped my head with his hand and gave me an injection on my neck . I left my phone and I caught his hand and twisted it so , hard making him scream but I feel so dizzy and low . He kicked me making me fall . I can see he is wearing a mask .

He took a gun and I got a scalpel in my hand . He was about to shoot me but I kicked the gun in Swift motion and attacked him with scalpel making his mask fall off and giving him a cut piercing from his eyebrow till his cheek .

I saw his face and my head started spinning . I slapped my face so hard twice and trice . He took his gun and pointed it towards Vidya , he shot but I came in between to protect her .

I took the bullet . He was about to shoot but some people came wearing some white clothes caught his hand making him shoot in upward direction . They didn't look like my guards I was about to fall and I hear a similar voice . Someone caught me before falling and everything went dark .

AUTHOR POV :

After Sriya's call her uncle sent Ruhaan's picture to everyone he know and announced if anyone found him ,they will be rewarded . Sriya's uncle made everyone search for Ruhaan .

Adi got a call from the guards that they are diverted by some people and they are ready to attack them . Adi ordered them to fight with them and he cut the call .

Ruhaan's spy in warangal got to know most of the people are searching for ruhaan and adi too . Adi thought there is a big problem ahead and he traced ruhaan location . He drove his car towards the location .

Sriya's uncle got a call that they spotted ruhaan going into the old factory .

Sriya's uncle with his men moved towards the factory and they reached it .
Adi saw they all are going towards the factory and he mistook them thinking they are gonna harm ruhaan .

Adi quickly took his gun and followed them . Everyone started searching for ruhaan and finally they saw him fighting with the stalker .

They ran towards him and just then they heard bullet sound . Adi saw ruhaan took the bullet and his feet stopped .

Sriya's uncle and his men caught the stalker and stopped him from further firing .

Ruhaan was about to fall but adi caught him . " Ruhaan...!!! " Adi cried .

The stalker left a smoke bomb and he escaped from there .

Everyone started coughing and after a few minutes the smoke got clear .

Sriya's uncle saw Vidya in terrible state and tears flowed from his eyes . Adi tried to wake up ruhaan and he realised the people were actually saved ruhaan . He requested them to call the ambulance .

Sriya's uncle spoke " we don't have much time let's take them to the hospital in our car and they moved both Vidya and ruhaan towards their car " .

They reached the hospital and admitted both of them in hospital .

Few hours passed .

Ajay , Sharmila , Pratap and Meenakshi reached the hospital .

Sriya's uncle told them " our son in law took the bullet to save our Vidya ".

Everyone was shocked to listen . Tears flowed from Meenakshi and Sharmila's eyes .

The nurse came out and gave ruhaan's belongings to Aditya .

The nurse spoke " The girl is safe but the guy's treatment is still going on " .

Vidya is shifted to VIP ward .

Ajay asked the nurse " Can we see our daughter ? " .

The nurse spoke " Sorry sir she is under observation and you can't visit her ".

Sriya's uncle saw he got so many missed calls from sriya . He called sriya .

Sriya spoke " Babai please tell me everything is okay , please tell me babai you saved them " .

He spoke " Sriya beta All thanks to you , Vidya is safe but son in law took the bullet to protect Vidya and he is still in operation theatre " .

Tears flowed from Sriya's eyes she was unable to speak just then the doctor came out from the operation theatre and he spoke " We removed the bullet but the patient was drugged and due the drug there are some complications and we don't have the antidote for the drug .
Without the antidote he can only survive for 48hrs , we are trying our best and we are shifting him to ICU, our only hope is a miracle " .

Sriya heard the doctor and she cut the call .

Aditya was unable to understand and everyone started praying for ruhaan .

Sriya cried so hard and priyamvada saw her . She went towards sriya and she was about spoke.. Sriya hugged her tightly crying so hard . Priyamvada tried to console her , sriya spoke " Maa.... ruhaan is in hospital " .

" What ! Sriya what are you talking... !!!  Ruhaan is in hospital ? " . She exclaimed in shock .

" Maa we need to go to warangal he was shot and he is in ICU , maa let's go maa " .she said while crying .

Priyamvada eyes filled with tears she made sriya got up and moved down stairs , priyamvada told Anand to arrange the flight immediately to warangal .

Anand didn't understand what's happening why they both are crying . He called the pilot and arranged the flight .

They all got in the flight and ordered the pilot to go to warangal .

Priyamvada told Anand that ruhaan is in hospital . Anand closed in eyes controlling his sorrow but tears rolled down his eyes and he prayed for mahadev .

Sriya reached warangal and went to the hospital with her in laws .

Adi was shocked to see Sriya in hospital . Sriya meets the doctor and asks him about ruhaan's condition the doctor said " The drug is so new and we are unable to find its antidote we are sorry ".

Sriya cried Meenakshi hugged her patting her back .

Anand and priyamvada were shocked and tears flowed from their eyes .

Sriya asked Meenakshi about Vidya . She spoke " Beta Vidya is in coma the doctor said she can be recovered " .

Sriya became more weak .

She saw ruhaan from ICU mirror .

Adi got the camera attached to Ruhaan's shirt . He checked it and saw the stalkers face recorded in it . Adi sent the stalker picture to his detective and told him get his details .

Sriya got a message from the stalker

" Hey butterfly it's so hard to see you crying and you know something soon your husband is gonna die , I have the antidote with me if you want to save your husband and your nanad Vani then come to me and beg me . How can you leave that little girl in Mumbai all alone ."

Sriya messaged him where do you want me to come ?

He seen the message he replied " I'll send you the location " .

He sent the location and messaged " you need to come alone butterfly " .

I don't have much time I need to save ruhaan at all cost . I can't trust that stalker but I don't have other option . Sriya thought .

She went towards Aditya and asked him " Do you know any information about that stalker " .

Adi understood Sriya knew everything , he spoke " Yes bhabhi I saw his face and I asked the detective to get his details " .

" Adi we don't have much time the stalker messaged me to come alone to some place . Vani is in Mumbai all alone make the security around her tight and I'm leaving now " . Sriya said and about to leave but adi stopped her .

Sriya spoke " Adi first make security tight around vani and also this hospital " . Adi did .

Just then Aditya received the message from his detective and he sent all the details regarding the stalker.

Sriya and Aditya thought a plan .

Sriya drove the car to the location the stalker sent .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how is today's part guys ?

So , will Sriya able to get the antidote ?

What could be the stalkers plan ?

Can ruhaan be saved ?

What could be Aditya and Sriya's plan ?

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 32.2K 30
A story of arrange marriage between Ansh and Avni. This is a story which depicts the sacrifices everyone makes after marriages . 21/06/2017 - #131 c...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
56.1K 1.9K 35
Kiana Kapoor a 18 year old cute and bubbly girl. She is in love with her best friend's elder brother ever since she knew the meaning of love but she...
30.2K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...