๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„

By 38baebyy

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
announcement
SEQUEL
Surprise 2/ new story

11

11.2K 281 104
By 38baebyy

YASMINE ROSE

Yasmine was on the phone with her mom letting her know everything that has been going on. What she didn't tell her was about Kas, and how he always got into her house, she didn't want her mother to worry.

She was getting ready to go out with her friends as she grabbed her bag and her coat she saw Kas sitting on her bed.

"Kas you keep scaring me, stop." She said.

"Who you lookin good fa?"

"Myself nigga? Duh."

He shake his head smiling.

"Where you been?"

"Home." He said.

"Mhm."

"You okay though?"

"Yeah why you ask?"

"I heard about yo friend the one who died."

"Oh."

"We don't gotta talk about it though." Kas said.

"Mm."

Yasmine walked out her room heading to the door and opening her car with the keys.

"Where you goin though?" Kas asked.

"Out." She said getting into her car and turning it on.

"Heyyy Yasssy." Shani said.

"Heyy boo where Janelle?"

"She in the bathroom right now,but she bought over some niggas, one of em is fine as fuck. But the other is one of Jayden's homeboy so.."

"That's good to know, you know who it is?"

"Yeah, it's Zay, the lightskin one."

"Hmmm."

Yasmine saw Zay look at her but then he looked away.

"Hii." Janelle said coming in.

They all went for a hug.

"If only Leah was here." Shani said.

"Right... they still ain't find the nigga who broke in yo house Yas?" Janelle asked.

She shook her head with a no.

"Ha momma was so sad, I felt hella bad for her." Janelle said taking a seat.

"Me too bitch, but, we came here to have fun, even if Leah ain't here with us." Shani said smiling.

Yasmine smiled back and agreed with her.

The whole night Shani and Janelle drunk while Yasmine was still sober going through her phone.

"Yo." Someone said coming infront of her.

She looked up to see it's Zay.

"Hey."

"We gotta talk." He said.

"Why?"

"We just needa talk bout sumn, important." He said.

"Which is?"

Zay walked away, Yasmine took a sigh grabbing her stuff and following Zay outside to his car.

"You know who killed Jayden yet?" He asked.

"No. Do you know?"

"Nah, that's why I asked you."

Yasmine rolled her eyes.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"What it is?"

"Where were you, when you know, Jayden died."

"I was home."

"Doin what?"

"You gon put this in yo report too?" Zay asked. "Stop bein fed."

Yasmine gave him a death stare and walked away, but Zay grabbed her arm.

"What Zay?"

"My bad, I'm just hella mad and shit. You feel me? You can't even catch who killed yo nigga."

"I'm trying. I really am."

"You ain't tryin hard enough, lemme help you."

"You can't.." Yasmine said dryly.

"You can't trust me now?"

"I never did Zay. And let go of my arm, I'm going home."

She walked away from him going into her car and banging her head on the steering wheel.

Yasmine started the car and headed home.

She finally made it home and got inside seeing Kas on her counter smoking.

"No but like seriously, how are you getting in?"

"Ain't I tell you to not worry bout it?"

"I'm just curious, and this is MY house." Yasmine said placing the bag down on the island.

"Who was that nigga you was with tonight?"

She took the blunt from him and smoked it her self.

"How'd you know I was with someone tonight? You stalkin me or sumn?"

"You ain't answer my question Yasmine."

"You didn't answer mine either, so ian answerin yours. Tf?"

He got off the counter coming closer to her, putting his hands around her neck choking her again.

"Who you talkin to like that? Cause I won't think twice to kill yo stupid ass."

He chocked her even harder than last time.

"I'm, I'm sorry." Yasmine said trying to speak.

He let go of her, Yasmine started to cough even more.

"You don't even remember me. And you talkin to niggas who don't even fuck witchu you." Kas said.

Yasmine stayed quiet.

"You fr don't remember me Yasmine?" He asked.

She shakes her head.

"Speak nigga."

"N-no." She said.

Kas laughed for a few seconds and looked down at Yasmine. He could see her eyes starting to tear up a little.

"Don't cry mama, I ain't mean to hurt you."

He grabbed her chin kissing her, Yasmine missed his soft lips that would touch hers.

"You just be makin me mad and shit." Kas said.

"Sorry."

He kissed her on the forehead and the cheek going down her neck.

He picks her up putting her on the counter, and kissing her even more.

"I love you." Yasmine said.

She couldn't believe she actually said that, but she sees Kas smiling.

"And I remember now." She said.

"Tell me watchu remember ma."

"You was the nigga who would always be starin at me and shit, and then Nij-"

Kas interrupted her kissing her even more. He took her off the counter, and headed into Yasmine's bedroom. Turning the lights on.

He placed her on the bed, and kissed her back to back.

"Stoppp." Yasmine said.

He kissed her neck down to her stomach.

As Kas was about to go even more lower his phone started to ring.

Yasmine got a little upset.

Kas was on the phone for a while, and Yasmine saw his mood started to change.

"I gotta go." He said.

"Where, where you going?" She asked.

But Kas didn't answer her, he walked out of her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 15.6K 22
"๐–ถ๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—„๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ," ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—'๐—„๐–บ๐—‡๐—‚ ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐— ๏ฟฝ...
701K 25.7K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
3.4M 146K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
1M 33.9K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.