ORASANIAN ⚜️ ( THE ORIGINALS )

By BlitzMikaelson

After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaels... More

intro to characters part i
intro to characters part ii
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Six

16 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

*~*~*

Three days later.

*~*~*

At ZENITH'S AND THALIA'S MONASTERY . . .

The next day, a parchment paper magically appears on the coffee table in the main room.

Zenith gently takes it and unfolds it.

It is time to depart. The riverboat will be at the dock in a minute.
- The Elder God, Tithous

"Zenny?" Thalia said to her husband.

Zenith looks at his wife. "It's time to leave."

Zenith and Thalia exchange looks at each other and they both looks at their children, Damien and Irene.

"Damien?" Zenith said.

"I know Dad. I'll take care of myself and Irene." Damien said.

Zenith, Thalia, Damien and Irene exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MAX'S AND GIA'S PENTHOUSE

A parchment paper magically appears on the coffee table. Max gently takes it and unfolds it with the same note.

Max looks at Gia, who's gently holding Marion's hand.

"I have to go." Max said and slowly walks up to Gia and Marion.

"We know." Gia said.

"Good luck, Daddy." Marion said to him.

Max pecks a kiss on Marion's forehead. Max and Gia shares a kiss and Max walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

A parchment paper magically appears on the coffee table in the courtyard.

(Christy's Outfit)

Christy gently takes the note and unfolds it with the same note. She looks at Klaus, Luna and Trinity as they slowly walks inside the courtyard.

"I gotta go." Christy said, and walks away.

shortly after . . .

With her duffle bag, along with her bronze shield that she wears on her back, Christy gently walks down the stairs and back into the courtyard.

Christy looks at Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Mathias and Freya, Marcel, Vincent and Ana.

"I'll see you guys when I get back home." Christy told them.

"You better back home." Ana said.

Christy and Ana exchange small smiles at each other.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other. She gently pulls off her silver fleurs de-lis necklace, along with her engagement ring and wedding ring, and puts it around his neck.

"For safekeeping." Klaus said.

"Yeah." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other again and she slowly walks away, but stops and turns around to look up at Luna, Trinity and Nikole, who are at the second floor balcony railing.

Christy small smiles at them. And Luna, Trinity and Nikole small smiles back at her.

And Christy walks away.

⚜️⚜️

DOCKS

Later that day, Zenith, Thalia, Max and Christy had arrived with the riverboat awaiting for them.

Zenith, Thalia, Max and Christy exchange looks at each other with their duffle bags.

"Here we are again." Thalia said.

"Yeah." Christy said.

Zenith, Thalia, Max and Christy walks away, but Christy stops sensing her parents.

Christy turns around to look at her parents, Ames and Nadia, wearing casual clothes.

Christy slowly walks up to her parents and bows her head at them. "Milord. Milady."

"Return to us alive, Orasanian Warrior." Ames said, and pecks a kiss on Christy's forehead.

Nadia pecks a kiss on Christy's forehead. And Christy walks away from him.

Ames and Nadia exchange looks at each other and gently holds each other's hands.

Zenith, Thalia, Max and Christy gets on the riverboat along with the men and women Orasanian Warriors.

And the riverboat drives away.

⚜️⚜️

BHURZOL - ORC STRONGHOLD

That late afternoon, hours had passed since The Orasanian men and women Warriors has battled with the Orc men and women of the Orc Army.

And the Orasanian Warriors are victorious with the Orasanians men warriors fighting the Orc men warriors and the Orasanian women warriors fights with the Orc women warriors.

(Christy's Golden Armor)

Christy fights with each of the Orc women, swiftly dodging their maces as she stabs them with her bronze sword.

And then, Thalia joins Christy in sword-mace fighting with the Orc women.

"Thalia?" Christy said.

"I know you can handle yourself, but I just had to intervene." said Thalia.

And together, Christy and Thalia sword fights with the Orc women.

⚜️⚜️

Zenith and Max sword fights with the Orc men.

"These Orc men are tough and strong." said Max.

"Well, then, the sooner we finish off the Orcs, the better." Zenith spoke in his English accent.

And Zenith and Max continues to sword fight with the Orc men.

⚜️⚜️

ABANDONED STRONGHOLD

After Christy had defeated the rest of the Orc women with Thalia's help, she scurries up the steps and stops at the top of the steps.

She gently pulls off her helmet, revealing her sweaty hair and a few scrape wounds on her face.

Christy sheathes her bronze sword in the crossbody sword case and gently holds her helmet in her hand. She looks around at the Orasanian women.

"Alright, lady warriors, double check this abandoned stronghold, we'll use it as a camp-site." Christy said.

And the Orasanian women warriors does just that as they scurry inside and around the abandoned stronghold.

Zenith, Thalia and Max joins Christy atop of the steps.

"The Orasanian Warriors are victorious yet again." Max spoke in his British accent.

"Yeah, we're gonna camp here for tonight. And then, we'll head back home first thing tomorrow morning." Christy told Zenith, Thalia and Max.

"Alright." Zenith said.

Christy slowly walks over to the edge of the stronghold where the Orasanian men and women warriors.

Christy raises her bronze sword in the air. "Long live Orasani!"

"Long live Orasani!" The Orasanian men and women Warriors said in unison. And chants Christy's name. "Christiana?! Christiana?!"

Zenith, Thalia and Max slowly walks up next to her. And Christy lowers her sword down.

"We're proud of you, Christiana." Thalia said with a small smile. "You're an Orasanian Legend."

"Well, I'm not the only greatest warrior." Christy said, looking at Zenith, Thalia and Max.

Zenith, Thalia and Max small smiles at her, knowing what Christy was trying to do.

"We know what you're trying to do, Christiana, and you're gonna have to swallow your Christiana modesty." Zenith said to her with a small smile.

Zenith, Thalia, Max and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

NEW ORLEANS / MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In Trinity's bedroom, she's painting in her canvas with her paintbrush and other painting materials.

"I know you're there, Dad." Trinity said.

"I just wanted to check on you, make sure you need anything." Klaus said.

"I'm fine, but thanks." Trinity thanked her Dad with a small smile.

"I know you miss your mother, so do I and Luna." Klaus said, sitting down on the ottoman. "You know, whenever your mother isn't around or away, even for a minute or so, it's like an emptiness that only she can fill."

"Yeah." Trinity said. "Mom is an incredible person."

"Yeah, she is." Klaus agreed.

Klaus and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other. And Trinity slowly walks over to him and sits next to him on her ottoman.

"Do you think Luna and I can make Mom's dinner with her favorite snacks? Those dried plums and dried pieces of dates?"

"I'm sure that your mother will love that." Klaus said.

Klaus and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

ABANDONED STRONGHOLD

That night, the Orasanian men and women Warriors are sitting around on stoops, eating bowls of beef stew along with fruits and drinking goblets of red wine sitting around small bonfires.

Christy is sitting on the granite railing, eating small spoonfuls of her bowl of beef stew.

Max slowly walks up next to her, eating his own bowl of beef stew. "The riverboat is kept safely out of the Orcs eyesight."

"That's good." Christy said. "With the Orc Army defeated, King Korg is very upset."

"Yeah, he is." Max said.

And then, Zenith and Thalia slowly walks up to Max and Christy.

"We're leaving early in the morning and we'll sleep on the riverboat on our way back." Thalia reminded.

"Okay." Christy said, and slowly walks over to the Orasanian men and women Warriors. "Alright everyone, listen up."

The Orasanian men and women Warriors looks at Christy.

"You all fought well. It was my honor to have fought alongside you guys." Christy said.

The Orasanian men and women Warriors bows their head at Christy and she bows her head back at them.

Zenith, Thalia, Max and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 36 27
Klaus Mikaelson and his wife, Christiana Mikaelson, has endured pain and loss, but they managed to pull together and defeat their enemies. Meanwhile...
10.2K 215 38
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...
18.9K 448 31
A Remake of SORCERESS ⚜️ New Orleans. Meet Christy Nelson. An 1010 year old ancient sorceress with extraordinary magic. Stronger than any French Quar...
1.4K 20 21
Klaus's and Christy's started off with a rocky start, when he learned of her extraordinary sorceress magic and wanted to use her as a magical weapon...