how to handle a jerk

By AbbieLion

Yoona has just transfered back to Korea after studying abroad in China for 3 years. She meet up with her best... More

c h a p t e r ♤ 1
c h a p t e r ♤ 3
c h a p t e r ♤ 4
c h a p t e r ♤ 5
c h a p t e r ♤ 6
c h a p t e r ♤ 7
c h a p t e r ♤ 8
c h a p t e r ♤ 9
c h a p t e r ♤ 10
c h a p t e r ♤ 11
c h a p t e r ♤ 12
c h a p t e r ♤ 13
c h a p t e r ♤ 14
c h a p t e r ♤ 15
c h a p t e r ♤ 16
c h a p t e r ♤ 17
c h a p t e r ♤ 18
c h a p t e r ♤19
c h a p t e r ♤ 20 (finale)

c h a p t e r ♤ 2

3.9K 142 3
By AbbieLion

Yoona's POV

After they finished eating, we drove to the nearest supply store and I got all the things I needed for school.

"Do we have to wear uniforms at this school?" I ask as we enter the dorm.

"No, thank goodness no. we can wear whatever, a long as it's 'school appropriate." Yuri replies.

I nod before heading bak to my room. I pack u bag with all my school supplied I bought. It's good thing we have lockers, or else I would have to haul this heavy bag everywhere.

I say goodnight to Seohyun and Yuri before closing my door and jumping into my bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep, hoping I would have a good dream.

>Next Morning<

I woke up to sound of my alarm clock blasting EXO.

"Love me right, uh huh, baby love me right, uh huh."

I quickly press the snooze button in embarrassment. Hopefully Yuri and Seohyun didn't hear that.

I hop out of bed and go put on the outfit I had planned the night before (media). It was high waisted jean shorts, a black tshirt crop-top, an infinity scarf, a green jacket, black see through stockings, and black closed heels. Then I had my black bag with all my school stuff. I added some makeup to my display before heading out to the kitchen.

Yuri and Seo were already there, ready to go. Seo was wearing an off white long-sleeved top, with a dark skirt and see through black stockings. She also had a red infinity scarf and a long cross necklace. To top it off, she wore a pair of boot heels and her black school bag.

Yuri was wearing a somewhat hipster outfit. She wore ripped jean shorts, a plain white t-shirt, and a plaid flannel on top of that. She had her brown leather bag to her side to complete the outfit.

"Morning Yoong." Yuri greets me as I walk into the kitchen.

"Morning Yul." I reply.

"Get a good sleep last night?" Seohyun asks.

"It was good enough." I shrug.

"We better go if we don't want to be late." Yuri says, looking at the clock.

We leave the dorm and start walking towards the school. I just have to follow Seo and Yul, so I just lag behind slightly.

"Seobaby!" I hear a voice shout behind us. Seohyun turns aroun ad smiles.

"Lulu!" She shouts back, running back to a boy. I assume this is the famous Luhan.

Behind him there are 2 other boys. I assume one of them is Yuri's boyfriend, since she said her boyfriend lives with Seo's. But other one I'm not quite sure.

"Hey, Yul." I call out.

"What?" She asks.

"Who's your boyfriend?" I ask.

"Oh, well, actually meet him." She says grabbing my wrist, dragging me over to where the guys and Seo are.

"Who's this?" Luhan asks. At least I think he's Luhan.

"Oh, this is my friend, Yoona." Seohyun answers. I give a small wave.

"She was studying abroad in China, but now she transferred here." Yuri adds.

"Hey Sehun, maybe this is finally your chance to get a girlfriend." The black haired boy laughs.

I assume the blonde one is Sehun. and that must mean that the black haired one is Kai, Yuri's boyfriend.

"I do have a girlfriend." Sehun argues.

"Yeah, but you're gonna dump her today and pick a new one 5 minutes later." Kai says. "Maybe you can actually settle?"

Sehun looks over at me. "Her?" He snorts. "I'm way out if her league.

My emotions change from shock to anger.

"Oh, trust me. I wouldn't want to date you either." I scoff.

"What was that?" He glares.

"As if I would date someone like you. You may have a pretty face but woah, that personality is just a turn off." I continue.

"Yoong..." Yuri tries to warn.

"What, do you think every girl is going to bow at your feet begging you to date her? I guess not, since I would never do that." I finish. I turn to Yuri.

"So where is the school?" I ask.

"This way." She says, walking with Kai to where I assume the school is.

Seohyun and Luhan follow them before I go as well. I don't want to be stuck with Mr. Playboy, so I just go on my phone. After a few minutes, I feel something press against my back and arms wrap around my waist.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I scream.

"Aish- you're so loud." I hear Sehun's deep voice complain.

"Get off me!" I shout.

"Mmm, no thanks." He says, resting his chin on my head.

"You're so heavy, get off!" I try to escape his grasp, but he's strong so I give up.

"What do I have to do to get you off me?" I ask, exasperated.

"Hmm, go out with me?" He asks.

"Ew, no way! Did you not hear me say I would hear me say I would never date you?" I shriek.

"Then I guess I'll just stay here." He says.

I try to look for an escape. Yuri and Seo have abandoned me and I'm not strong enough to get him off. Hmm... maybe...

"I didn't know you were this desperate to date people." I say.

"What?" He asks confused.

"I thought you were a playboy, but look who's begging for me to go out with them." I smirk.

"I guess I'm the one who's way out of your league." I say. that's when he finally gets off me.

"Okay list-" that's all I heard before I started running to the school.

I ran as fast as I can. I make it to the school building and I can't see Sehun anywhere. Phew. That was a close one.

I make my way to the office and get my schedule and all that stuff. Since Yuri and Seo ditched me, I had to find my why through the school.

Once I got to my homeroom class, I sat down in the very back corner. I didn't want to put attention on myself. I just took out my phone and went onto my social medias.

About 5 minutes later, the class was starting to become full. I turned off my phone and looked around. I saw Luhan and Yuri were in my class. How rude, Yuri didn't even come sit next to me. What a great friend. The teacher came in about a minute later.

"Annyeong class. Today we have a new transfer student." She starts off. Her eyes scan the room before they land on me.

"Ah, there she is. Can you come up and tell us about yourself?"

"Um, sure." I say. I slowly get up from my seat and make my up to the from of the room.

On my way, I could hear people whispering about me.

"Hey, isn't she the girl that Sehun was back hugging earlier?"

OMG, please don't tell me people actually saw that.

"Um, hi," I say nervously once I reach the front of the room.

"Im Yoona ibnida. I transferred here from Won Bok High in China. I've studied abroad in China for about 3 years, and I finally decided it was time to come back to Korea." I say.

A girl raises her hand.

"Um, yes?" I ask.

"So are you Chinese?" She asks.

"Oh, uh no. I'm Korean, I was just studying abroad is China." I explain.

"Alright Yoona, why don't you go sit over there." The teacher says, pointing at two empty desk.

"Ne." I reply before scurrying back to my seat.

"Alright, take out your English books..." Mrs. Kim starts off.

I take out my brand new English book that the front office gave me. I flip to the page she instructs us to. She starts teaching and I start to zone out. about 5 minutes later, I hear the door open. I turn around to see who it is. Oh. My. Gosh. Don't tell me he's in my class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 384 12
Sehun is a very famous boy in Dwight School. He's a bully. Yoona, a transferred student from America, is a nerd that only knows how to studies. She's...
48.4K 2.5K 52
Ah yi hasn't had the easiest childhood, infact she had no childhood. It was her dream to be the best agent in korea, but it was her ultimatum to see...
50.8K 1.1K 29
[Completed] Sehun and Yuri are highschool lovers in Seoul. Yoona and Cha Eunwoo were also lovers at the same time in America. They were all college s...
90.6K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...