WOSO Oneshots

By ChaoticToasters

WOSO oneshots which extend to National Teams, NWSL, and WSL! More

You're Cute When You're Flustered - Jessie Fleming x Reader
I Thought You Left Me - Kyra Cooney-Cross x Reader
I Love How I Make You Melt - Mary Fowler x Reader
It's Okay to Need Help - Klara Buhl x Reader
You Two Are Shameless, You Know That? - Charli Grant x Reader
Fuckin' Tony - Alanna Kennedy x Reader
My Tiny Terror - Mackenzie Arnold x Reader
Greedy - Courtney Nevin x Male! Reader
You Cheeky Bastard - Leah Williamson x Male! McCabe! Reader
You're Too Late - Caitlin Foord x Reader
You're Too Late ā€ Part 2 - Caitlin Foord x Reader
I'm Glad You Came - Kyra Cooney-Cross x Reader
Pleaaaaaase? - Alanna Kennedy x Reader
I Would Never - Kyra Cooney-Cross x Male! Reader
Shut the Fook' Up - Katie McCabe x Reader
I Would Never - Kyra Cooney-Cross x Reader Part 2
I'm Busy Holding Myself Together- Sam Kerr x Reader
My Tiny Terror - Mackenzie Arnold x Reader Part 2
WHAT THE FOOK!? - Lauryn McCabe x Reader
Not to Worry, Darling - Alessia Russo x Reader
MAGDAAAAAA - Hardersson x Teen! Reader
Aye - Erin Cuthbert x Teen! Reader
What the Fuck is Wrong With You? - Ona Batlle x Reader
Just Stop - Lucy Bronze x Teen! Reader
I've Got You - Jessie Fleming x Reader
Gone - Cortnee Vine x Reader
We Are? - Kim Little x Reader
You'll Be Okay - Lauren Hemp x Reader
Forget Them - AUSWNT x Reader
We're Going - ENGWNT x Teen! Reader
Calm Down - Jill Roord x Reader
Gone ā€ Cortnee Vine x Reader Part 2
You're so Dead- AUSWNT x Reader
How Much Pain - Arsenal WFC x Reader
You're Ridiculous, But I Love You - Jen Beattie x Reader
Hold On To Me, I'm Here - Arsenal WFC x Teen!Reader

I Will Always Protect You - Leah Williamson x Platonic! Reader

4.2K 130 25
By ChaoticToasters

HIIII KAM HERE IT IS
-------------------

"Yes, mum," you sighed deeply. "I understand."

"You better score at least a hat trick tomorrow," she sneered. "Your father and I will be watching."

You slipped your phone back into your pocket as she hung up, plastering a fake smirk onto your face as you strutted the hallways of St. George's Park.

"Y/N!" Ella rounded the corner, a goofy grin on her face as she and Alessia ran towards you. "Come on, we're doing team bonding in the game room!"

You forced a smile onto your face. "Alright, alright. I'm comin'."

----------------

"Loz, you're such a cheater!" You groaned dramatically, throwing the controller haphazardly to the side. "Stop bringing that up! You're distracting me!"

The cityzen stuck out her tongue. "Don't be such a sore loser! It's not my fault your head isn't in the game."

"This is the last time I'm betting on you, Y/N," Mary huffed jokingly. "I've lost so many pounds."

Someone's alarm went odd, causing everyone to groan.

"Right, bedtime, children!" Leah declared, shooing everyone out of the room. "Y/N, up to bed! I'll be there in a minute!"

You rolled your eyes at your mentor. "Yes, Leah."

As you made the solo journey back to your room, your phone dinged with a text.

Don't fuck up tomorrow. It would be a shame if that England manager had to cut you from the squad because you're shit.

Your mood soured as you read over your father's message. He and your mother knew just how to mess with your head.

You slipped into your room, deciding to just hop into bed.

Bickering with your parents must have tuckered you out, because before you knew it, you were asleep.

------------------

"Y/N?" Leah knocked on the door. "Y/N?"

The captain frowned when she received no answer. "Kid?"

She knocked louder, growing increasingly more worried with every passing second. You always answered the door right away, much too excited to want to sleep.

"Lee? You alright?" Lucy questioned, stopping her walk to her own room at the look of concern on Leah's face. "Has something happened?"

"Y/N won't answer the door," Leah said, attempting to turn the knob with no luck. "I'm worried."

Lucy reached into her pocket, pulling out the spare key that you'd given her. "Go on, Skipper."

Leah breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks, Luce."

The gunner slipped into the room, raising her eyebrows in confusion as you snored away. You'd forgone changing, laying in bed with your day clothes on. What was the most concerning, Leah thought, was the fact that you were asleep. Usually, she'd have to talk with you for about an hour and let you tire yourself out.

But now, in the five minutes your role model had been away, you'd put yourself to sleep, locked the door and window, and closed the blinds.

Something was wrong, and the older lioness was fairly certain it had something to do with the hole in the wall. Or the phone laying in plaster below it.

The defender quietly picked it up, entering your password before almost dropping the device in shock.

Taking up the whole screen was your father's message, describing his disappointment clearly.

"Oh my God." Leah whispered, hand over her mouth.

It suddenly all made sense. Why you avoided the topic of family so easily. Why your parents were never at any games. Why not a single one of your England or Arsenal teammates had met them.

Because they didn't see you as talented. They were oblivious to the fact that you were on of the most gifted youngsters Leah had ever seen.

She'd been apprehensive when she first met you, seeing as you were a timid, quiet, (and at the time) small kid with no idea how to socialize. But Jonas trusted you, so she did too.

And she was glad she did, because the minute you stepped onto the pitch at London Colney, you changed into a whole different person.

You stood straighter, your gaze became sharper, voice suddenly commanding, and when you had the ball, it was almost as if it was a third limb. The control and authority you exerted on the pitch was practically unparalleled, and it was easy to see that you were not to be underestimated.

But obviously, your parents were blind to your talent. They couldn't see it. And it sickened Leah immensely.

"I've got you, kiddo," she murmured, pressing a kiss to your forehead before deciding to climb in beside you. "Don't you worry about them."

----------------------

"Uh-oh fuck," you panicked, tumbling off the bed in surprise. "Morning... why are you here?"

Leah sighed. "Language! Besides, you fell asleep without conversing for an hour. I had to stay and make sure you weren't sick."

You glared at her. "I'm fine, Lee."

"Start getting ready, then head downstairs," she said, ignoring your previous statement. "Get your bum onto that coach by eleven or I will drag you there."

You huffed. "Yes, mum."

---------------------

"Y/N, you okay?" Keira asked, placing a hand on your shoulder as you stared blankly at the pavement. "You seem out of it."

"Yeah, just thinking about the best way to kick Sweden's arse," you lied. "I'm gonna rub it in Stina and Lina's faces when we win."

Beth smacked you on the back of the head. "Be nice!"

You grunted. "I'm always nice."

"Y/N, what have I told you about being mean to our Arsenal teammates?" Leah chided, placing her hands on her hips. "If you aren't going to be nice, then you have to sit next to me on the ride to the stadium."

"Noooo," you whined, much to the other lionesses' amusement. "I don't wanna."

"I'm not that bad of a coach partner," Leah feigned offense. "Just be nice and you can sit with Lauren and Esme."

"Fiiiine," you grumbled, trudging onto the coach begrudgingly. "I'll be decent."

Leah sighed, climbing on after you. "Is being nice too much to ask for?"

"Yes."

"It was a rhetorical question, Y/N."

"Oh. Right. I knew that."

--------------------

"Don't fuck up," your mother snickered, cruel words only audible to you as you passed your phone between your hands anxiously. "That manager of yours might decide she wants someone with actual skill on her team."

You flinched, much to Chloe's concern. "I won't."

"We'll see about that," she scoffed. "Good luck. You'll need it."

You turned off your phone, chucking it behind you before placing your head in yours hands, exhaling slowly.

"Kid, you alright?" Chloe questioned, placing her hand on your back. "Do you need to sit on the bench today? Sarina wouldn't mind, it's only a friendly."

"I'm fine, Chloe," you smiled, trying to convince yourself more than the older forward. "Thanks, though."

Luckily for you, Sarina chose that moment to walk in and begin her pre-game speech.

You took that time to reflect on how you could disprove your parents. Because if you didn't, God knew that they wouldn't let you forget it.

--------------------

"Y/N! You're insane!" Lauren grinned, lifting you up into the air after you scored your second goal. "We're only thirty minutes in!"

You forced a smile onto your face as the cityzen set you down. "Yeah, let's keep it going."

--------------------

"Y/N! No more, please!" Stina begged as you zipped past her. "I'll buy you anything you want! Just stop!"

You smirked. "I don't think Kim or Leah would approve."

With that, you slammed your foot into the ball, watching as it curved around Zecira Musovic's outstretched foot. "Oops."

Stina groaned. "I hate you!"

----------------

To no one's surprise, England won the match 4-nil, courtesy of your left foot and Mary's gloved hands.

"Y/N Y/L/N," a voice broke through the crowd, causing you to cringe. "Only four? You could have gotten another, just to make it a nice, round number."

"Dad-"

"But that's too much for you," he sneered. "Of course you couldn't just do what you're told. Good job, Y/N. You just showed the world what a disappointment you are."

You slowly backed away, ignoring all the eyes watching you. "I-"

"That's quite enough, Mr. Y/L/N," Leah wrapped an arm around your shoulder, voice commanding and firm. "I'd like you to leave."

Your father's face flashed with anger. "Don't tell me what to do."

Security began making their way towards him.

"I don't think you have a say in anything," Leah growled. "Especially not when you're degrading the future of England. I don't care if you're her father. You have no right to speak to such a sweet kid like that."

"This isn't over, Williamson!" he yelled as security dragged him away. "Fuck you!"

Leah guided you down the tunnel, forgoing the usual lap the players took around the stadium. "Y/N, I want you to be honest with me. How long has that been going on?"

Your voice came out barely above a whisper. "For as long as I can remember."

Leah's expression turned stormy. "Go shower, kiddo. I have to make a call."

---------------------

"Hello?" your mother's unpleasant voice filled Leah's ears.

"Hi, Mrs. Y/L/N," Leah greeted through gritted teeth. "I'm going to get straight to the point. I want to become Y/N's legal guardian. I want full custody of her."

Your mom laughed. "Go right ahead. We don't want her anyways."

Leah saw red. "I will send you all the documents. And for your information, she doesn't want to you as her parents either. Good day."

The captain clenched her jaw. Those two would pay. She swore it.

-------------------

"Y/N, are you done? I need to talk to you about something," Leah stated, rapping her knuckles on the door. "Just come to the changing room when you're done."

You sat on the bench a few minutes later, feeling tired and exposed. "What did you want to talk about, Leah?"

"I'm sorry I've already discussed this with them without asking you first," Leah rubbed her temples. "But we've already agreed that I'll be taking full custody of you. I'm going to be your legal guardian, and if you don't want to, you no longer have to talk to them."

You gaped at her, frozen in shock for a minute before tackling her in a hug. "I love you, Lee. Thank you."

The skipper smiled, giving you a tight hug. "I love you too, Y/N. You're like a daughter to me. I will always protect you."

You buried your face into her shoulder. "Thank you."

The two of you sat there in silence.

"Y/N?" Leah was hesitant. "I don't want to rush you or anything, but-"

"What is it?"

"I was wondering if- if you'd like for me to-uh-" Leah's throat went dry. "A-adopt you."

Your eyes watered. "Please."

The older Brit only pulled you closer. "They can't hurt you anymore, Y/N. I've got you."

-------------------

Oh my god that took for fucking ever

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Journey By Alex

Fanfiction

130K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine
87.9K 1.2K 28
one shots with your favourite woso players
45.4K 1K 33
One-shots - Requests open
35.9K 649 17
Fanfics about my favourite WOSO players Tumblr: jadeysjasmine