His Mrs.Rathore

By Sapthaswara

Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They... More

His Mrs.Rathore
Characters
Character aesthetics ❤️
🔥🦋❤️ Them ❤️🦋🔥
His Mrs.Rathore
Amara ❤️
Abhiraj 🔥
V's Engagement
An Old Friendship
The Urgent Meet Up
The Trial Day
The Proposal and The YES
The Gala
V ki Shaadi
✨Dance Class✨
Shaadi & First Night
💞 A Little Closeness 💞
Feelings✨❤️
✨ Increasing Heartbeats ✨
Quality Time
🤐 Her Silence 🤐
Making it up 💕
Good times
Slaps & Kisses
Teasings 💝
Emergency
Longings ✨
Punishment
Accident
Bua is Gone
❤️Confessions❤️
🔥Love making🔥
Small moments ✨
🌧️At the Balcony in the Rain🌧️
The Rage attack
Planning
Problem solved
Varsha?
Creating Problems
Aasthma Attack
🔥Sensual Holi with Colours🔥
Leaving
❤️Calls and Messages❤️
His Coldness and Break down
Kalki
Girls/Boys Time
Pleasurable Punishment
Trip
✨❤️ Thiruvananthapuram ❤️✨
Last day
Jealousy
Kidnapped
Found
Going home
Sneaking
Final Decision
✨It's a New Beginning✨
🔥Suhagraat🔥
Honeymoon
✨Festival(s)✨
🦋Our little one🦋

Taking care

1.4K 51 0
By Sapthaswara

Abhi's Pov

"Good morning" I heard a whisper while my hair caressed.

I hummed and turn, just to wince in pain.

"Kya kar rahe ho aap? Dhyan nahi rakh sakte?" My wife spoke.

I opened my eyes to see her sitting beside me. She smiled as I sat up.

"Good morning" I said

"Morning. Ud jayiye aur freshen up ho jayiye" she said while standing up.

I felt something. Helplessness. I guess. She said to stand up and freshen up. I couldn't even stand properly.

"Aree udiye" she said coming near me and taking the duvet off.

I slipped from the bed and sat at the edge and looked at her. She is not there. May be in the washroom. I tried to stand up but my spine hurt. My legs are alright now, but my spine hurts when I tries to sit or stand alone.

I tried again but winced in pain.

"Aapse kon bola akele khada hone ko" I heard her voice as she came to me and caressed my bare shoulder.

"Tumne hi to bola ud jaoo" I huffed

"Ud jaoo in the sense wake up Mr Rathore" she cleared and gave me my tooth brush.

I took it from her hand as she helped me to stand up and walk to the washroom. She made me stand near the washbasin and I started brushing my teeth.

After brushing she took me to the toilet and closed the door behind saying,

"I am here, call me once you finish"

I felt embarrassing. I am being a burden to her.  She must be uncomfortable doing all this. I quickly finished my business and asked her to come in pulling my sweats back.

She came inside and took me out. There was maa with the breakfast

"How is my Raja beta?" She asked

"Fine maa" I said sitting down on the couch carefully

"Hmm. Eat it. It's your favourite" maa said placing the plate of food on the table.

"Ji maa"

She smiled and left. Mrs Rathore came and sat beside me. Taking the plate she made a bite of roti and extended her hand to my mouth. I was just staring at her. She raised her eyebrows and gestured me to eat. I took the bite and my taste buds fill with ecstasy.

"Acha Hain?" She asked

"Bohot acha" I cleared

"Hmm" she hummed and smiled.

I finished the breakfast and she helped me wipe my mouth. My heart was thundering thinking she might be burdened because of me. But I want to take a shower, I am stinking and smelling hospital.

"Umm.... Mrs Rathore Can I take a shower?" I asked

"No but of course a bath is fine" she said taking the medicine and giving it to me.

"Then I wanna take a bath"

"I will prepare one, till then you can rest" she said and started to leave but I held her wrist.

"Am I being a burden to you Mrs Rathore?" I asked looking down not wanting to face her if she says yes.

In a sudden movement, she freed her hands and went in the bath room. I was stunned. She didn't say anything. She returned and helped me stand up. She is not looking at me.

As we reached the bathroom, she took the strap off my shoulder and bandage of my forehead and made me stand leaning to the counter.

Did I fuck up?
Why is she not talking?
Am I really a burden?

"Why are you not talking Mrs Rathore? Are you feeling uncomfortable in doing this. I can help myself or I can-"

My rants stopped as a pair of soft lips landed on mine.

She cupped my cheeks and moved her lips against mine. I was shocked but soon recovered and moved my lips along with hers. It's the first time she initiated a kiss. My hands went to her waist and pulled her closer, making our bodies touch.

We moved our lips in sync and stopped when she was breathless but our lips were still connected. I was going to move back, but was shocked when she bit my lower lip hard.

"Urghh" I groaned lightly due to the pain and pleasure.

She moved back and said,

"You are unwell, warna eise sawalon ka mujhe muh Tod jawab aati hain. Lekin aapke muh already shapeless ho chuke hain isliye eisa Kiya"

I couldn't control my emotions. I hugged her tightly with all my might and pressed my face to her shoulder and kissed there. She hugged me back and caressed my hair.

I moved back and pecked her lips. I couldn't believe she kissed me and above all she was not uncomfortable.

"Chaliye nahana nahi kya? You awfully stink" she said scrunching her nose.

I chuckled and started to take of my sweats. She widened her eyes and turn back. I smirked and asked,

"Ab kaha gayi sherni? Shikar pe?"

"Agar sherni shikar pe chale Gaye to sher ka khayal kon rakhega" she said

I can picturise the smirk on her lips. I stood there in my boxers.

"Are we going to stand like this forever?" I asked

"Uh.. no" she said and turned to me looking straight into my eyes.

She moved towards me and helped me settle inside the bath tub. As the warm water touched my skin. I let a sigh of relief and closed my eyes. I feel relaxed.

"Are you okay? Mr Rathore" I heard her ask.

I opened my eyes and said,

"Yeah never better"

"Aapke chehra dekhke eisa lag raha tha ki aapko koi tasty food mil Gaye ho" she said coming behind me and collected my hairs in her hands massaging it.

"My face will remain the same when I eat my favourite food" I said smirking.

"And what is that?"

"I never had a taste of it till now. But soon I will eat every inch of it beautifully" I said smirking and looked back at her.

Her hands stopped, eyes widened, lower lip between her teeth, cheeks red. I chuckled at her reaction, turned washing my wounded hand with my left hand and said

"But I want my food to say yes before I eat it"

She was silent. Her fingers started moving again. She handed me the body wash and I started scrubbing my skin, while she washed my hair. I couldn't reach my back. I was struggling to reach there, while she stopped me and started washing my back. Her soft hands on my back massaging and washing the dirt off.

Feeling her hands on my back, my cock jumped. I imagined me fucking her inside this tub, while she scratch my back with those nails and I suck on her neck and nipples.

Soon I felt the warm of her hands absent and when I looked back, she was taking the towels. I shook my head clearing all my unholy thoughts. I emptied another mug of water above my head. By this time she came near me and made me stand and come out of the tub and lean against the basin.

She placed a towel on her shoulder and the other in her hands. She wrapped a towel around my waist and handed over the other one to me. I wiped my face and neck. By the time, I saw her taking my boxers in her hand. That scene was cock bursting.

Stop being horny!
You are not a teenager

She came near me and sit on her knees.

Fuck this is going in a wrong direction

"Mrs Rathore get up" I said controlling the animal in me.

"Hein?" She asked looking up

And that's it. I am gone. My cock is gonna burst here.

"St-stand up" I stuttered and gritted my teeth.

She stood up and and glared at me.

"Phir kapde kaise pehnenge aap? Time waste mat kijiye. Kapde pehne ke baad ye bandages bhi badalna hain" she said

"I- I... Urghhh... Don't sit like that?" I groaned.

"Why?" She asked raising her eyebrows

I pulled her closer and made her feel my already hard cock on her abdomen. She gasped and her eyes widened.

"Because he is so desperate and if you continue to do all these, I will die of blue balls" I whispered near her ear.

I can feel her breath hitch. I gently bite her earlobe and whispered,

"But as I say, I want permission. So don't do such things"

She shivered a little and moved back, without looking at my eyes she again sat on her knees and put her hands inside the towel. I was shocked. She is doing it even after I said not to.

As she pulled my boxers down, her fingers brushed on my thighs like feather. I gripped the edge of the counter strongly and bit my lips to control the unholy sound which was threatening to come out any moment.

She pulled the boxers off and make me wear my new boxers. As she stood up, she took the towel from my hand and turned me back before I catch her.

She wiped my back and sat on the ground wiping my legs. She turned me again, so that I face her and wiped my chest carefully not touching the wounds. I can see her red face, ears and neck.

My words and touches are affecting her.
Fuck!!!!

I was going to catch her but she moved back to the wardrobe. She came back and helped me walk to the wardrobe. She made me sit on the stool and started wiping my head from my back.

When she came to my front, I parted my legs and pulled her closer to me and now she is standing between my legs, wiping my hair.

As she finished wiping my hair, I placed my head on her stomach and hugged her by waist. I only have one hand to work with, yet she feels so light. I kissed her stomach and I felt her taking a deep breath.

She moved back from my hold and started dressing my wounds. While, I just stared at her with love.

"Staring is rude" she stated bringing me back

"I am staring my wife. So it's okay" I said

She smiled at me and finished dressing my wounds. She made me wear my sweats and took a shirt.

"I don't wear shirt alone, that too at home" I said

"So?" She asked raising her eyebrows

"I won't wear it" I said

"Oh yeah? Try me" she said coming near me.

I pulled her closer and said against her lips,

"Wahi toh, I wanna try you and make you mine completely but permission wifey. I want a consent"

She looked up straight into my eyes and said,

"Pehle teek ho jayiye"

My eyes widened as she pushed me and unbuttoned the shirt

Did I heard it right?
She gave me her permission
She gave me her fucking consent
Fuck!!!!
I can't believe it.

She started helping me wear the shirt as I asked,

"Did I heard it right?"

"Did you?" She asked biting her lip

"I did" I said and hugged her tight kissing her forehead.

"You don't know, what that meant to me"

"Uh huh?" She hummed hugging me back.

We went out of the wardrobe and she made me sit on the bed. Even after asking for a 100th time, she didn't let me do work and started working on her laptop

The day went in a blur. Lunch was also fed by her. She was working non stop and looking after me.

I slept, rest and god knows what.

Ammu's Pov 

"I want to work" he seethed

This man

"No" I said firmly

"Why the fuck?" He shouted

"Because you are not fully healed" I said

It's been 5 days since we are home. I never let him do anything. I took care of him, fed him and helped him  get good sleep.Now he can stand up on his own and walk. His head injury also healed and only his hand is still plastered.

"I. Am. Healed" he stressed

"Not fully"

"Do I need to dance over your fucking head to prove that I am fine" he raised his voice.

I flinched a little and said,

"You will not work and that's it" I said sternly

He stood up and stormed towards me.

Fuck I am trapped

Before I could move, he trapped me and hovered over me and caged me between his huge frame and the couch.

"I don't want your fucking permission to work"

He whispered against my face.  His breath fanning my face. I kept my laptop aside and looked at him.

"Of course you do" I said and was going to get up

But he pushed me back to the couch towering over me and asked,

"And may I ask whose?"

"Maa......" I said looking back to the door.

He huffed and said,

"I am not scared of anyone. So keep it to yourself"

"Mr. Ratho-"

"Don't try Mrs Rathore" he said

"Achaaa, toh you are not scared of anyone"  the voice of maa ecoed in the room.

His eyes came out of the socket and looked at me. His face paled. He is shocked. Immediately he stood back and looked at her.

"Kuch keh rehe the na beta" she asked coming to us.

"Maa mei-mein? Mein k-kya keh r-raha tha?" He stuttered

"Tumne suna beta?" She asked me

"Haa ma kuch-"

"Kuch nahi suna. Meine kuch kaha hi nahi" Mr Rathore cut me off.

"Really?" Maa asked

"Really maa" he answered

"I heard that you wanna work" she enquired

"Who said?" He asked chuckling nervously

"So you don't want to work" maa asked again

"No.... Not until I am fine maa" he said.

Wah beta!!!
Kya acting hain
He is scared of maa

*Evil laugh* 😈😈😈
Now I will show you and threaten you

"Hmm. Then take rest. I will leave" she said and turned to leave, while winking at me.

I giggled and winked back. I heard him scoff. I turned to see him sitting on the bed. I went to him and sat beside him.

"Gussa ho?"

He just jerked his head in the opposite direction and scoffed again.

"Naraz ho?"

He turned to me and glared.

"Okay. Gussa Hain" I said smiling

He glared hard and huffed turning back.

"Aapke liye hi toh hain" he again glared.

"Gussa mat kijiye" I said with puppy eyes but he stood up and went to the balcony.

This man is impossible

I stood up, fetched my laptop, went to the balcony and sat next to him.

"Ye hain company ka progress" I started to explain

Initially he was not looking but soon he turned and indulged in the conversation, while I check the progress of works.

As I finished showing him, he took the laptop and kept it on the table. I frowned at his behaviour.

He held my hand pulled me up from the chair. I stood up and was asking to say something but he pulled me towards him, resulting me landing on his lap.

My eyes widened with shock. I tried to get up. But man, ye admi ek haath se mujhe pakda hain, phir bhi strong hain. I wiggled but his hold get tighter.

"Mr Rathore chodiye. You will get hurt" I said and wiggled

"Urghh... Mrs Rathore stop wiggling unless you want to do something about that" he groaned pushing me more into his lap.

I felt his soldier poking my ass. I become red and stopped wiggling.

"Chodiye" I said.

"Bilkul nahi"

"Please"

"No" he said and hugged me keeping his head on my chest.

I also wrapped my arms around him and hugged him close, while caressing his hair. I heard him sigh and relax in my arms.

Home ❤️

"When will I get a fitness certificate?" He mumbled

"May be in our next visit to the hospital" I said

"Tab Tak no office and work?" He asked pressing his head more in between my tits.

He is in love with my boobs.

"Tab Tak no office and work" I clarified

He sighed and I felt him push his head more and press a kiss there. My breath caught for a moment.

"Why are you so soft?" He asked

"Huh?"

"These are so soft" he said caressing my tits with his nose.

I slapped his cheek lightly while pushing his face back.

"Sharam nahi aate aapko?"

"Of course aata hain lekin not in front of you" he said placing his head back.

"Achaaaa" I teased.

"Tumne abhi dekha kya hain. Once I am fully fine I will show you how much of a shameless man I am" he said

That caused my heart skip a beat. I felt him hugging me tightly. I reciprocated with the same passion. He kissed my shoulder and sighed. He is sighing too much nowadays.

Soon we left the balcony and went to the dining room to meet a very happily chatting maa and Papa. We joined them and spend a lot of time speaking, teasing and laughing.

Sometimes short moments of happiness is more lively than that of a life long of happiness. I felt happy, overwhelmed, and lively like I was in my house with amma achan and luv kush.

In short, I am happy with them here.

We ended the conversation soon. Maa and me went to kitchen to join lekshmi Thai in making dinner, while Mr Rathore and papa were discussing something.

Later the dinner was done and we all went to our respective rooms.

"Why do you always place your head on my chest while sleeping?" I asked out of blue.

As we are laying on the bed after dinner.

"Because they are soft" he said caressing my chest near my nipple.

I slapped his hand away and asked,

"Real reason?"

"Hmmm....... May be I love being here above your heart hearing you heartbeats increase or decrease. I love it when it starts beating fast when I am near you and the slow rhythm as you sleep. May be I love being here as I enjoy them as my personal pillow. Or may be you are my home" he said softly above my chest.

My heart fluttered and eyes filled with tear for god knows what.

"When you say, 'you are my home' I always hear an 'I love you' in it" I blurred out.

"Uh huh?" He hummed questioning

"Uh huh" I hummed answering

"Then may be you are right" he said and pushed his face into my chest.

Wait what????
May be I am right
He... He says 'I love you' by saying 'you are my home'

I blinked my eyes often to believe my ears, that he is saying the truth.

"Sleep Mrs Rathore and calm your heart, I can't sleep"

My thoughts broke as he mumbled against my chest. I smiled and kissed his hair.

"Good night"

"Good night" he mumbled back kissing my chest near me heart.

May this never change....
May this moment freeze....
It is and always will be ❤️❤️❤️❤️

.............................................

Hey guys...

Hope you like His Mrs Rathore

Shower your blessings to the story.

Who do you love the most?
Amara or Abhi....

Do vote
Comment
Share

Share your ideas and view points and of course point out the mistakes. I will be glad

Bye ❤️
Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

202K 8.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
145K 13.1K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
3.2M 108K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
4.4M 228K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...