ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 83

5.5K 444 117
By Richaa_Sharma

After the family leaves, Avni and Neil spend the rest of the day visiting various places in Jaipur.
At night, Neil takes Avni out on their first dinner date after their marriage, where they both have a great time, with good food, songs and lots of their conversation.

Right now, both of them are sitting on a swing in the balcony of their room, enjoying coffee sharing the same cup of coffee while watching the twinkling stars in the sky.
Avni is sitting in his lap with her head resting on his shoulder while one of his hands is comfortably resting around her waist so in the other hand he has a mug of coffee

While sipping coffee, Neil suddenly spills his coffee when he hears Avni's question during the conversation.

" Neil, would you still love me if I were a snake? And love me just this much?" Avni asks this question resting her head on his shoulder while looking at the sky, but when Neil's coffee gets spilled on this question and he starts coughing, Avni looks at him.

" Kya hua, aap theek ho ?" After coughing a few times, Neil looks at her with slightly wide eyes, she and the snake? This crazy girl compares herself to something cute. But snake ?

" What happened ? You didn't answer... Would you love me if I were a snake?" After being a little shocked, he smiles at her question.

"Yes, I still love you" she grin at his response.

" Accha! then I would have bitten you like a snake." A mischievous smile appeared on his lips at her words.

" If someone bites from these soft lips, then there is no need to complain.
I will drink the poison from the lips of this beautiful snake with a smile." Saying this, he takes full advantage of the opportunity and sucks her lips, on which Avni immediately separates him from herself, feeling shy.

" There is no romance at the time of conversation, we are having a serious talk...." She says slightly shyly, to which he rolls his eyes, leaving aside their romance, the topic of snakes is serious for her.

" Okay, next question, would you still love me if I were a lizard?" On her question he looks at her in disbelief, What has happened to her today...why is she talking about animals and insects?

" Jawab do n, Neilu " Seeing the seriousness of her questions, he answers yes, because saying no to his wife's nonsense questions is a big crime.

" Yes, I would still love you" he says to which she smiles.

" Well, what if I were a mouse?" Now he takes a deep breath at her question.

" Kya hai yaar, Ye, saanp, chipkali aur chuha lgaakar rakha hai tumne...tum meri Avni ho aur tumse pyar karta hu..." He speaks in a slightly louder voice and she makes a face like crying because of his tone.

" You are getting irritated by my words...?" she says with a pout to which he looks at her, if he says yes then she will cry now

" No baby, have I ever been irritated by your words?" he says while cupping her face on which she does nothing but suppresses her smiles, She was trying to irritate him but even after getting irritated this man does not express his irritation in front of her.

" Oh, Neilu, I love you, You are the best" she says pulling both his cheeks to which he makes a really annoying face this time.

" Yaar Ye Sab mat kiya karo...main bachcha nahi hu...."

" haan haan, aap to humare hone waale Bachchon ke baap ho" At her words his eyes widen a little and a shy smile appears on his face.

" Tum meri Avni hi ho n....mere dialogue tum kab se bolne lagi ?"

" Why, where is it written that only men can speak all these lines...ab Jo sch hai wo sch hai, humare bachchon ke hone waale papa..." He really blushes at her words

" Bas bhi karo yaar, mujhe sharm aa rahi hai...." Seeing his shy face, she also suppresses her shy smile at his words, it took a lot of courage for her to say all this nonsense in front of him.

But then there, leaving behind his shyness, shameless Neil comes in his true form.

" So what do you say ? Should we start the process of bringing up our kids, Again ?" He speaks to her but at that very moment she stands up from his lap.

" Bilkul nahi..." At her words, he also gets up from the swing and looks at her in disbelief. This girl's mood changes in a second.

" I said no, no romance during the conversation, I still want to talk to you alot..."

" Raat bhar baate hi karti rahogi, Don't you want to sleep...?" he asks with some other intention.

"Who feels sleepy after coffee?" She asks because both of them have just drank coffee.

" So I didn't even give you coffee to sleep..." A shameless smile plays on his lips while saying this, at which her eyes widen understanding his intention

" Chhiiii, Shameless insaan...I don't want to talk to you." Saying this she is about to go inside the room but Neil quickly grabs her wrist and pulls her into his arms.

Both of them stand in the balcony, Neil hugs her from behind

Both of them are talking in the cool night air, feeling the warmth of each other in each other's arms.

" Neil aap se kuch puchhu ?" She again speaks

" Fir se saanp, chipkali to nahi ?" She smiles at his words

" No, kuch aur...to kya ab main puchhu ?"

" Hmm " He says while inhaling the fragrance of her hair

" Well, I know that you love me very much and you also told me how long you have been in love with me but if you had to express those feelings for me through a song, which song would you choose?" He smiles at her words.

" Do you really want to know?"

" Obviously yes." He smiles at her words.

Listen to the song given above 👆 for a better experience.

Chal Diya Dil Tere Peeche Peeche
Dekhta Main Rah Gaya
Kuch To Hai Tere Mere Darmiyan
Jo Ankaha Sa Reh Gaya

That day, in school, While strolling during break time, he fell in love with that little girl in the corridor who was smiling with her whole heart and he did not realize when his heart fell in love with her and his heart starts following her....He just kept watching all this, his feelings for her increasing, there was nothing in his hand.
As soon as he saw her for the first time, he felt an unspoken connection between them that even after coming back from school, her smiling face did not go away from his eyes.

Main Jo Kabhi Keh Na Saka
Aaj Kehta Hu Pehli Dafa

Dil Mein Ho Tum Aankhon Mein Tum
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara
Dil Mein Ho Tum Aankhon Mein Tum
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara

Ye Ishq Ki Hai Saazishein
Lo Aa Mile Hum Dobara

Dil Mein Ho Tum Aankhon Mein Tum
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara

Sarfira Sa Main Musafir
Paon Kahin Thehre Na Mere
Phir Meri Aawaragi Ko
Aane Lage Khwab Tere

Before meeting her, he was a carefree person, he had nothing to do with things like love and all those feelings... his feet never stayed in one place, but seeing her, his steps always stopped, And a time came when he started having dreams about her from morning till night.

Ho Ho Sarfira Sa Main Musafir
Paon Kahin Thehre Na Mere
Phir Meri Aawaragi Ko
Aane Lage Khwab Tere

Ye Pyar Bhi Kya Kaid Hai
Koi Hona Na Chahe Riha

And now he never wants to be released from the beautiful prison of her love.

Dil Mein Ho Tum Aankhon Mein Tum
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara
O Ye Ishq Ki Hai Saazishein
Lo Aa Mile Hum Dobara

Dil Mein Ho Tum Aankhon Mein Tum
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara

And, Ever since he saw her for the first time, there was only one girl's face in his heart and mind and that was only her.
Even though he tried to forget her for some reason, because of his friendship with Raj, because of her age....but no one could take her place and then forgetting all reasons, he listened to his heart and continued loving her.

Tere Bin Ye Saare Mausam
Berang The, Bemaza The
Shaamil Nahi Thi Tu Jinme
Wo Saare Pal Bewajah The

Wo Zindagi Hai Hi Nahi
Jo Main Tere Bina Jee Liya

Now he doesn't like any season without her, and every moment in which she is not included is meaningless to him.

There came a time when both of them had to stay apart for some time, but he does not include in his life those few months that he lived without her.

Dil Mein Ho Tum Aankhon Mein Tum
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara
O Ye Ishq Ki Hai Saazishein
Lo Aa Mile Hum Dobara

Dil Mein Ho Tum Aankhon Mein Tum
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara

While singing the last line of this song, he takes her hand in his hand and kisses her knuckles on which she does nothing but hugs him placing her head on his chest
He really chose the perfect song to express all the feelings he expressed to her in those words.

Next day

Both reach Mumbai in the afternoon.

And Neil, fond of car driving, simply asks for a car from home at the airport so that he can take his wife home with himself, Their home where now he will not stay without her.

But before going to Khanna house, both of them go to Mehra house because Avni's vidaai ritual has to be completed...So both of them reach Mehra House where Neela welcomes them by performing Tika and Aarti.

And today Neil is really feeling something different in this house which he never felt before... He always got hospitality of son-in-law in this house but today, coming here for the first time after marriage with Avni, he is feeling a little nervous after all, now he is the son-in-law of this house....Now he really can't talk nonsense like before otherwise what will his in-laws think and that's why he sits a little quiet when everyone else is talking.

" Kya hua, saale saheb, aaj aap itne chup kyon hai...?" Raj speaks teasingly because somewhere he can sense his nervousness because even though he also had a love marriage with Simran, he already knew her family, but when he went to Khanna House for the first time after marriage, he was nervous.

Whereas at Raj's words Neil looks at him and shakes his head no, indicating nothing happened.

" Arre, abhi bhi ishare me jawab...bolo bhai kuch....kya hua damaad ji...sharm aa rahi hai sasural me..." Raj teases him further and he gets really shy and Avni looks at his face and suppresses her smile.
She really finds him cute when he's shy.

But seeing her beloved child being teased like this, Neela comes to his rescue.

" Raj, bas karo...Neil ko paresaan mat karo..." Neil smiles at neela maa's words

" Waah, ye lo...SaaS aa gyi support me...ye badhiya hai, inke hote inke damaad ko koi tang bhi nahi kar sakta...." Raj says further to which still Neil says nothing today.

" Neil, waise Raj to baat sahi keh raha hai...beta itna sharmaane ki jrurt nahi hai....tum abhi bhi pehle jaise reh sakte ho...is ghar ke damaad hone se pahle tum is ghar ke Bete ho...jaisa Raj hai humare liye, tum bhi waise hi ho...isiliye hichkichaane ki jrurt nahi hai... " Neil smiles at Neela's words, but he is really feeling nervous here today, maybe with time this thing will end for him.

But he also thinks that when he was a man, he was so nervous which he never used to be...So what will happen to his wife after going to Khanna House?
Things will change even more for Avni, he is here for a few hours, but she has to stay there.

Really, After marriage, things and some feelings change and he is realizing this today.

Later everyone becomes a little emotional as Avni is completing her vidaai ritual.
With rice in her hand, she throws it back from the door of her house which Neela takes in her aanchal, and then she comes with Neil to the car.

Everyone's eyes are moist but everyone is also happy because their daughter is going to a good house with the person whom not only she but her husband also loves her very much.

While sending her off with Neil, no one tell Neil to keep their daughter happy because everyone knows that Neil will do this without being told.

Avni hugs Raj and separates from him and wipes Raj's tears to which Raj smiles but to change their emotional atmosphere, Neil thinks of changing the topic a bit.

" Ab, Maa, I know aap aur papa to nahi maanoge meri ye baat....but Raj, shaam me to aana hi hai toh kyon na tum simmi aur ansh abhi hi chalo humare saath...." He says so that Avni feels a little comfortable by going there with them...because even though she is comfortable with his family but today things will be different.

But Raj smiles at his words.

" No, shaam me milte hai...but yes if Simran wants to go then she can go..." Looking at Simran, he says on which Simran smiles, at this time after Avni's departure, everyone needs her more here, especially her emotional husband, so she can't just leave everyone and go there.

" No, I will also come in the evening with my husband, Now both of you will keep talking all the way... I will miss my husband seeing you both together..." At the words of Simran, a smile appears on the face of all those who were emotional till now.

" Waise Neil ab tumlog niklo, Mom wait kar rahi hogi..." Sirman speaks further on which everyone bids goodbye to Avni with Neil with a smile, Raj closes Avni's side door and then Neil drives the car towards Khanna house.

On the way to Khanna House

Neil looks at Avni who is rubbing the fingers of both her hands together in nervousness placing on her thighs, He smiles and places one of his palms in front of her which she looks at and he gestures for her to place her hand in his.

She smiles and after releasing her hand, she places it in Neil's hand, which Neil brings close to his lips and kisses it, which, like always, has a magical effect on Avni...he takes away all her nervousness with just one touch.

He holds her hand throughout the way and with their conversation, both of them soon reach Khanna House where everyone is waiting for them happily and eagerly.

Neil comes inside the boundary of the house and stops the car at a short distance from the door and from a distance he is able to see the happy faces of his mom, dad and bebe.

Neil smiles seeing them and before Avni herself gets down, Neil stops her and comes to the other side and opens the door on her side and does something that makes her eyes go wide

He lifts her in his arms to which she blushes, the whole family is here

" Neil, kya kar rahe hai...mujhe niche utaariye..." she says on which he smiles

" No, You are coming here for the first time as my wifey, so the welcome should be something special...and this is my way of welcoming my wifey...." A smile appears on her face at his words, but she also feels shy when he goes like this in front of the family.

Today she is wearing a navy blue colored Anarkali suit and Neil is also dressed in a blazer and denim with a shirt in the color of her suit.

Neil comes to the door of the house with Avni in his arms where Shweta is ready to welcome them with a thal of aarti.

Tina and Ragini are also there because today is their reception so they have not gone back yet.
And seeing them coming like this, there is no happiness visible on the faces of both of them.

Coming to the door, Neil takes her down and then Shweta happily performs their aarti and applies tilak on both their foreheads.

" Haaye, aakhirkaar mere tillu ki dulhan ghar aa gyi...." Bebe expresses her happiness, because her biggest wish was to see her grandson get married and see his wife.

And Avni just smiles lightly at this statement of Bebe but a big smile remains on Neil's face.

Then Shweta asks Avni to push the rice bowl into the house with her feet and Avni does that.

" Chal bhai tillu, Avni puttar ko ab apni godd me uthaa aur use andar lekar aa..."
Avni's eyes widen a bit at Bebe's statement but Bebe and Shweta further say that this is a ritual in their house,.So Neil does nothing further, but immediately picks up his wife in his arms and enters the house with her.

After coming inside, Neil takes her down and then she takes blessings from everyone, She touches Bebe's feet and then Shweta's. When she bends down to touch Prakash's feet, Prakash stops her.

" Betiyaa pair nahi chhuti, wo to apne papa ke gale lagti hai...welcome home bachcha....." Saying this, Prakash gives a fatherly hug to Avni, on which Avni smiles and everyone else standing there also smiles seeing them like this.
Except two jealous people.

Then both of them sit with the family for a while but as both of them have come from a journey and will be tired in the evening too, Shweta asks them to rest.

" Neil, Avni beta ko kamre me le jaa...dono thake hoge....aaram karo..." Neil nods at Shweta's words and Avni takes a deep breath, from today she will always stay with him in his room, both of them have really waited a lot for this day, especially Neil, When he stayed with her in his room...in their room.

" Chale ?" Neil puts his hand in front of her and speaks, to which she puts it on his with a shy smile but her eyes widen when Neil again picks her up in his arms in front of everyone and walks towards their room, And behind them, they hear nothing but the sweet laughter of their family, which they do on Neil's actions.
They knows that their son does not hold back in expressing his love for his loved ones, so these antics of his is obvious.

While going up the stairs, Neil brings Avni out to their room and here he takes her down from his arms as the door is closed.

Neil opens the door and both of them step inside together, Avni smiles happily after coming into this room then Neil turns and closes the door first and then hugs her from behind.

" So, how do you feel after coming into this room as my wifey, my love......" he asks placing his chin on her shoulder to which she smiles, She sees how their pictures are posted on the walls of the entire room, which she has seen before but today she is feeling different happiness after seeing all this.

" Something which I have never felt before, today coming here I feel as if I have come home, you are my home..." She turns in his arms and hugs him, at which he smiles and kisses her forehead.

To be continued............

Next - again something 🙉🙊🙈

I hope you all liked it?

Please vote, comment and follow me if you guys want 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
47.3K 3.1K 18
Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story
626K 47.7K 50
[Contains Mature Scenes] Sometimes we do things in the spur of the moment. No thought put into it, whatsoever! Started : 24th Feb, 2020. Completed :...
703K 65.4K 50
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...