Dream wag | Charles Leclerc

By charlesxgigi16

Deciding to move to Monaco to be close to the best people in her life was the plan but what if living in Mona... More

Introduction
Chapter "1"
Chapter "2"
Chapter "3"
Chapter "4"
Chapter "5"
Chapter "6"
Chapter "7"
Chapter "8"
Chapter "9"
Chapter "10"
Chapter "11"
Chapter "12"
Chapter "13"
Chapter "14"
Chapter "15"
Chapter "16"
Chapter "17"
Chapter "18"
Chapter "19"
Chapter "20"
Chapter "21"
Chapter "22"
Chapter "23"
Chapter "24"
Chapter "25"
Chapter "27"

Chapter "26"

1K 27 2
By charlesxgigi16

Today we were traveling to Santorini, Greece with Pierre and kika to spend the rest of the summer together and kika and I couldn't be more excited.

Once we entered the private jet, Charles and Pierre fell asleep but kika and I on the other hand ordered drinks and kept planning what we were gonna do once we land and we agreed that we're going straight to the beach the moment we arrive.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Sir Lew 💜

Lewis: I don't know whether
            to hate this guy or
            like him anymore

Bella: you can like him
now we're back together

Lewis: where are you
guys headed now

Bella: Greece finallyyyy

Lewis: well then im gonna
be there by tomorrow

Bella: did Toto ask you to
babysit me again??

Lewis: Nope but I'm pretty
sure you need someone
who throws good punches
if Charles tries to break your
heart again 😉

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"So I guess that you obviously heard Charles out" kika said.

"Yes I did" I said.

"Bitch you're never leaving me again especially during the summer" kika said and we both laughed as we enter our hotel rooms to get ready to go to the beach.

Santorini was already breathtaking since the moment we landed, it was covered with its blue seas and colorful buildings, Charles told me that it was his favorite place to spend summer and now I can see why.

As I was getting ready Charles starts a conversation with me.

"So there are still 10 races till this season is over" Charles says and I nod for him to continue.

"10 races till the contract between us ends" he continues and I turn around to face him.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Charles' POV:

Bella turned around to look at me sensing that I needed to talk about to her about something important.

"What's going on?" She asked concern written all over her face and I gulp as I'm about to say the next words.

"I called Fernandez this morning" I said and Bella sat down next to me nodding for me to continue, as much as this is hard for me to say I have to because out wasn't fair for both of us.

"And I asked him about the mutual agreement you talked to him about" I continued.

"Charles this was before you explained to me what happened with Lisa, you don't have to ask him now" she said trying to reassure me.

"No please listen to me" I said.

"After our trip, Fernandez wants us to meet with him so we can end the contract" I said and Bella's eyes widened.

"End the contract? Did I do something wrong? Is there something you didn't tell me about Lisa?" Bella was clearly full of questions I can tell that her mind was already going to different directions but I continued anyway.

"No you didn't do anything wrong and I told you the full truth about Lisa but I don't want our relationship to work like this, at first I did anything to be with you but now I realized it's just not fair for you to be in a fake relationship just for fun" I sighed, I realized I love Bella too much for our relationship to be just PR, I want something real with her.

"Ending this contract doesn't mean that I don't wanna be with you anymore, it just means that I want something more than a PR based relationship, I want to be involved in your life as much as possible" I continued and Bella finally smiled a smile of relief when I told her that I don't want to end things.

"So are you asking me out all over again?" Bella asked.

"Yes but our first date without PR will be a double date with Lorenzo and charlotte, it would be a good chance to spend some time with them" I said and Bella loved the idea.

"So technically we're both single now?" Bella said and I nodded.

"Until we go back to Monaco yes we are" something about Bella not being with me felt wrong and that in the next couple of weeks she's completely free to flirt and hookup with whoever she wants so I had to add what I'm about to say.

"But remember fans are everywhere around Santorini right now so we have to pretend like we're closer than ever publicly" I stated and Bella gave me an understanding look.

Isabella's POV:

Was our situation complicated? Yes but was I happy that there is no more fake dating? Yup.

We met with Pierre and kika afterwards and went straight to Charles' yacht.

Kika and I couldn't stop gossiping about the hundreds of articles we were hearing about the drivers because since summer break started, there has been millions of rumors about every f1 driver and most of them are crazy.

"Have you seen the rumor about max moving to Mercedes?" I said and kika shook her head.

"The guy sees Christian as the father he wished he had so I doubt that he's leaving Red Bull" kika said and I nodded in agreement.

"Or the one where people claim that lando hooks up with every girl in Monaco right now" kika says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Now that is a crazy rumor" I said.

After a few more minutes of talking we joined Charles and Pierre in the beach.

Charles and I were acting normal but at the same time trying to keep our limits till we touch down to Monaco, we both don't want anymore confusion.

Suddenly Charles pulled me close to him by my arm.

"Look over my shoulder" Charles whispered and when I looked I swear I saw up to ten people hiding behind a fence and taking pictures of us.

Ok maybe I was a little nervous more than I normally am because after seeing all the articles and rumors about the drivers, I wondered what would be written about me and by the look on Charles' face he realized instantly how nervous I was.

He touched my chin lightly and lifted it so I can face him.

"Just ignore them, look at me" he said and suddenly all my worries from seconds ago faded away.

At this moment I felt so safe.

Charles turned me around so I wasn't facing the cameras anymore and hugged me in the most comforting way ever and more flashlights were hitting us straight in the face.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

@f1paddock

1/3

2/3

3/3

Caption: And these are the photos you guys have been waiting for, Charles Leclerc and Bella Silva are enjoying their summer break in Greece with some friends while some fans shared these romantic photos of them

User 2: the way he hugs her🥹🥹🥹

User 8: I want what they have

User 5: they can't catch a break from their photos being leaked everywhere.

User 7: she's so lucky

User 9: the summer photos we've been waiting for

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Oh right I forgot to tell you something" I said to Charles as I wrap the towel around my hair when we went back to the hotel.

He sat on the edge of the bed nodding for me to tell him.

"Lewis is coming tomorrow morning" I said.

"I thought he was with danny and lando in Ibiza?" Charles says more like a question

"Yeah I think Lando is coming along but Lewis mentioned something about max coming as well" I said hoping that Charles wouldn't be bothered by the three of them with us.

"Just keep on mind that a lot of people are watching us here" Charles says and I nod, I don't want rumors spreading around about us just because we're spending our time with yet some other drivers.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Charles POV:

The jealousy was creeping up to me all over again, I know that at least one of the McLaren and Red Bull drivers had a thing for Bella and not to mention how close Bella and Lewis have been the first week of summer.

The only thing I could use right now for Bella to not get close to any of them is the cameras watching us all over Santorini.

And the idea of her being single right now is even worse and if it takes me being around Bella 24/7 to avoid any of the drivers g tying too close to her then I'll do it until we leave Santorini.

A/N: it's been so long since I've updated but better late than never and I'll make sure to double update the next two chapters on the same day🩷🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 833 61
When I thought my racing career was over, fate gave me a big chance that brought me many ups and downs, new friends and enemies, new lovers and also...
171K 5.5K 52
[COMPLETED] She has always loved F1 and visited a lot of races with her dad since she was very young. She knows many people in the paddock and gets a...
15.2K 356 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...
41.1K 578 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...