Lost Boy (Larry Fanfiction)

By almightystyles

Disclaimer: This series is based off of a vine series made by "Fxckmestyles" After a devestating break up wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The process
Sadness
Figure it out
The Party
The Ache

Good Riddance

5 0 0
By almightystyles

I stepped into her car as she sped off. She turned on the radio and what do you know, Steal My Girl is playing on the radio. I smile and sang along. "You know, you sound a lot like that guy who sings the chorus" yells Lilli over the music. I laugh and nod in agreement. "I heard he's really hot." I say loudly. "I heard he's gay!" she laughs.

A knot in my stomach forms and I gulp down 100 words that I could say right now. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you" she says panicking. "It's fine" I say trying to fake a laugh. She sighs in relief and continues driving. I look out the window.

This road looks familiar but I can't put a name to it. She slows down and parks Infront of a nice house. The house looks re-done and very modern. We step out of the car and walk through the yard. Red solo cups already litter the yard. As I enter the house a pain shoots through my chest. This is Louis's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 50.6K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
740K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
274K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...