Sadness

I threw on a plaid shirt and black jeans and some black vans. I grabbed my car keys and got in my car. I headed to the nearest bar and entered inside. It was crowded and dark. After all, it was a Friday night.

Girls threw them selfs all over men. Sweat dripping from their face indicating they've been dancing for a while. The bar smelled like beer and sweat. I sat myself down at a stool and stared at the counter. "How may I help you sir?" A woman about 20 asks me. She smiles at me, revealing dimples and straight teeth. her black hair is pulled back into a low bone and her blue eyes show against her tan skin. "I'm fine thank you." I try to say as politely as I can. "Are you sure? You look a little down" she says leaning her elbows on the counter.

I read her name tag "Lilli". "Well Lilli, who are are you to decide my emotions?" I ask. "I'm just stating the obvious" she says. "Aren't you that guy from that boy band?" she adds. "Well um yeah" I say shyly. "I won't tell anyone" she winks. She grabs a water spritzer and spritzed water onto the counter.

She then grabbed a white cloth from the front of her apron and wiped the counter clean. "You know everyone in this bar is going to a party" Lilli says, looking up at me. "A party for what?" I ask dumbly. "I don't know some dude is throwing it. Some good riddance party. If you want a lift to it I'm your gal." Lilli smiles. "Sorry my mum taught me not to go into strangers cars. Even for candy." I say jokingly.

She rolls her eyes and laughs. "I think people would notice a cheeky curly haired boy named Harry Styles went missing." She chuckles. "Touché" I say nodding my head. "So you in it or not?" She says. "I'm in"