Chapter 3

34 hours. 34 hours of being lost and confused. 34 hours without him. I've managed to brush my teeth and change clothes. That's the most I've done since I've arrived at my sisters place. Messages appear across my screen. My heart skips a beat as I hear the notification go off. I frantically grab my phone and sighed in relief.

Niall: You okay man?

I swiped across my screen and simply replied yes.

Niall: The lads and I are coming over

I panicked. Searching for a reasonable explanation as to why I don't want Louis there.

Harry: Who's all going the be there?

A minute later I hear a ding

Niall: Me, Liam, Zayn, and the 5sos crew

Harry: Okay. Come to Gemmas house I spent the night there.

Niall: Okay lad see you in 15 minutes

I sat my phone down and scrambled in my bed. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I combed my hair and put hairspray in it. I rushed downstairs right when the doorbell rang. Gemma stirred in her sleep as I tiptoed to the door.

I opened the door and put a finger to my lips indicating to be quiet. All of the boys nodded and followed me upstairs. "So what's been up?" asks Zayn. "Nothing much, just the whole fandom hating you." Niall says simply. "Who's naughty boy?" asks Ashton. "He's a producer, he's just my friend." Niall scoffs and mutters "yeah friend". "What's up with you hazza" Luke says as he nudges me. "Nothin' much" I say. 

Other then the fact ive been miserable for the past 1 and an half days. "We need to tour together again man" says Michael. "Yeah" says zayn. "Oh shut up Zayn you're not in the band anymore" says Liam. Niall snorts and I think about Louis. Louis would have probably been making more rude remarks about Zayns departure from the band and the "friend" of Zayns named naughty boy. Zayn laughs at Liam's outburst and all of us carry on the conversation about touring together.