The Party

I slowly paced myself around the room. Dodging wasted teens and their arm candies. It was loud and the groups scattered around the huge house. I found myself a small room away from horny teens trying to fuck a guy they just met 40 minutes ago. I lock the door and look around the room. This was Louis and I's room. My heart races fast and I slowly back to the door.

The room still looked the same. I look around and see our pictures are everywhere. He didn't get rid of them after all. The ache in my stomach lightened a little at the thought of Louis keeping our memories. The door handle to the bathroom inside the room jiggled and I freeze in place. So many thoughts raced through my head as I scrambled for an escape plan within the few seconds I had to make a run for it. Before I knew it Louis came out of the bathroom fully dressed with his hair soaking wet.

"Harry?" Louis says. His accent seemed more thick since the last time I talked to him. Which is odd because it's only been a few days. "Uh yeah" I reply awkwardly looking down at the floor. "You uh you having fun?" Louis asks trying to meet eyes. "Yeah great party" I say quickly lifting my head up to look at Louis.

Louis takes a few steps towards me. "Can we talk?" he asks in a low mutter. "Yeah go ahead" I say lightly. Louis takes a deep breathe and exhales. "I'm sorry for messing everything up. I know it was a hard decision and I'm sorry for putting that pressure on you. You've done so much to prove that you love me and I should have known bettter than to judge that." Louis says fastly. I sit there for a moment to take it in.

"I love you Harry" Louis adds with a frantic look in his eye.

"I love you too Louis" I say with a glisten in my eye.