Figure it out

This was Louis's good riddance party. I was his good riddance. He wanted me gone all along. Now I know how he felt.

Lilli noticed my hesitant actions and asked if I was ok. I nodded and slowly entered the house. The smell of weed and alcohol burned my nostrils as I entered the living room. Wasted teens dripping in sweat rubbed against each other.

Lilli was young and pretty, I could see why she would fit into this crowd. Louis was no where to be found, I'm not suprised because this isn't a type of Louis would go to, nor even host. I push my way through the teens and look around the living room. All of our pictures were gone. Some laid down and some simply gone. My heart dropped to the floor.

I've thought about getting back together with Louis. But my chance was now diminished. Louis didn't want me, he wanted a free life. I was preventing Louis from being happy, I was all wrong during the fight. What if Louis has moved on? What if he forgets about me? It's been 4 days. 4 days of thinking and planning. Maybe this was Louis's revenge.

Maybe Lilli was a actor Louis hired. Maybe this was all revenge. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. Louis isn't devious like that. He would never hurt me. Or would he? Would Louis hurt me to get the satisfaction of making me go through hell? If only he knew how these 4 days have been all alone.

I was a screw up.
A mess up.
A idiot.
A selfish prick.
A loser.
And I was all alone.

I never imagined a life without Louis. In my eyes we were inseparable. But obviously my brain didn't see it so my actions spoke for me. I missed him, I really did. I missed they way he laughed at my cheesy jokes and how he would always give me welcoming hugs.

I was wrapped in fear to take the chance. Being exclusive was hard, it brought much stress into my life. But a million shots into the heart won't ever succeed the pain of losing him.

I never loved the girls I dated. I never loved Taylor or Kendall or anyone. Only Louis. But I think Louis actually loved Eleanore for awhile. When things got bad he loved her even more. This hurt a lot, but I secluded my feelings from Louis. And here I am, single and with a bartender and my ex-boyfriends house and a member of a band I'm in.