Their Innocuous Wife

Per amiablyyy

(CAPTURED SERIES #3) "Don't you for a second believe that we are ever letting you go, sweetheart". He muttere... M茅s

A/n
Characters
Prologue
Monsters
An angel
New chapter of rivalry
Selfless her
Breathe in fear
Two choices
A bird and two stones
Unknown feelings
Desires for her
Their wife
Consummation night
Almost killed her
Changing dynamics
Humiliation
Treating her softly
Disrespecting them
The lesson
A simple kiss
Body shaming
Scaring her
Ignoring them
Princess treatment
Fulfilling her demands
Jealous asses
Her favourite one
Teasing her
Shopping session
Fear & restlessness
The reception party
Defending them
Hurted brothers
Bad omen
Baby steps
Being a brat
Serene feeling
Making excuses
Fear of Darkness
Queen and peasants
Foreign feelings
Lost puppies
Their first gifts
She likes them
Triggering past
Becoming one
Their angel
His Shadow
King treatment
Obsessiveness for her
Business event
Manipulating her
Parted ways
Back to home
In love of husbands
Her reports
Getting tattooed
Claim to care
Apologies & confessions
Concern as a father
Jealously in the family
Teaming up
Her condition
Fatherly embrace
Motherly love
Family time
Special occasion
Fasting and rituals
Her tattoo
Farewell
Reunion with Shadow
Talkative him
Devastated brothers
Numbing pain
Broken her
Secret visit
Still cares
Caught fighting
Incomplete vows
Selfish her
Avoiding them
Hospitalized
Memory loss
Freedom
After long time
Good news
Mama bear
Epilogue

Innocent life

6K 248 22
Per amiablyyy

💜✨

Delhi, India.

Rooh and Mikhail were in India because of Rooh's mother having serious health issues. They left Vanessa with Liam and were staying at her parents house for the past one week. But now her mother's condition was better and they were back to home after the doctors discharged her. Rooh was grateful that her husband helped them a lot in this tough situation but on the other hand she was worried for Vanessa because since they have come to India neither she nor Liam contacted them even for once.

They tried to contact them but always failed to do so. Rooh let it go thinking they must be busy spending time with each other. She knew how much Liam loves her baby sister and wanted to be her. She didn't try to discuss this with Mikhail because he was already doing a lot for her and she didn't want him to take unnecessary stress. Her mother was back at home and she was preparing food for all of them lost in her own thoughts.

Suddenly two muscular arms wrapped around her waist making her startled and she turned around finding her husband behind her. Mikhail pecked her temple making her close her eyes in anticipation. She considers herself so lucky that she got a husband like Mikhail and she wants Vanessa to get tied with someone like her husband.

"What are you doing?" Rooh whispered looking at the entrance of the kitchen to check that no one is going towards them.

"Showing love to my wife." Mikhail said cheekily making Rooh to scrunch her nose.

"For God's sake Mikhail you are a father of two and still behave like a teenager in love." she said to him and turned around making him nuzzle his face in the crook of her neck.

"So what? Does it set a limitation on my love for you?" he said inhaling her aroma making her shake her head at him.

"No I didn't mean that. At least look at your surroundings before being all lovey dovey." she said looking her eyes at him making Mikhail to bite at her neck and she hissed.

"Let people see so that they can know how much I love you." she said soothing the place with his tongue where it biten a while ago.

Hearing him Rooh sighed and stirred the pot with a lost face. When Mikhail didn't get any reply from her he took his face out and looked at her lost face.

"What happened, Lyubov?" he asked her making her sigh more.

"I'm worried about Roomi." she said about Vanessa making him crash his eyebrows in confusion and he leaned a little back from her.

"What about princess?" he asked her in confusion.

"She is twenty now and soon she will be at the age where she will have to get married. I'm worried about the man who will her future partner. Will her accept her speaking disability? Will he love her like you love me?" she told him her concern making his eyes soften at her words.

Their daughter is at the age where parents started to worry about their future and their partner and same goes to Rooh. She knows they kept Vanessa hidden from the outer world. She is oblivious of the many things and now that she is at the age of getting married she is concerned more for her daughter.

Will her partner accept her speaking disability? Will she able to take the responsibility as a married woman? Will he love her for eternity? We she be happy with him? Will he explain her things calmly like how they are used to do since her childhood to her curious self? Will he handle her naivety and immature self maturely?

"You are over thinking, Lyubov. Our daughter is a gem and the man who will marry her will be the luckiest and wealthiest man alive on this earth." he said and turned her around to face him. He lifted her chin high meeting her gaze with his.

"It is her naivety and immaturity which makes her different from all the girls out there. Her curiousness on everything makes her unique. Her speaking disability is better than someone's bitter tongue. Her untainted self is something someone would like to cherish forever. So you don't have to worry about her because the man who will get our daughter will be the one consider as lucky." Mikhail completed his words making Rooh realize that he was right.

It is their daughter who is the one to choose a man for herself not the other way around. She hugged him burying her face in his chest and he caressed the back of her head but suddenly they heard a throat clearing sound loudly making Rooh to push him away and see her father standing at the doorstep looking at them. Mikhail rolled his eyes at her father because he is always been a cock blocker for him.

"Not you always interrupting my lovely moments with my wife, father in law." Mikhail said sassily making Rooh to slap his arm and silently asked him to shut up.

"Not you always sticking to my daughter like a leech son in law." her father replied back to him making Rooh to snicker at her father's comeback.

"She is my wife now and not to mention we have to kids together." he said to him smirking cockily.

"But still I can take my daughter and grandchildren back from you." saying this her father glared at him and went away from there. Mikhail snapped his head at Rooh and narrowed her eyes at her.

"This man is not serious right?" he asked her raising his brow.

"He is damn serious." Rooh said smiling slyly.

"Yeah like I will let him separate you and my babies away from me." he said and walked out of the kitchen grumpily while Rooh smiled widely knowing he called Liam his baby too and she knew that he loves him from inside and only shows his anger from outside.

The bitter words he said to Liam in anger were never meant by him. He just said them in anger and anticipation of Liam's words towards him. How can he hate his own son in whom he used to see himself at a time? He had raised Liam with so much love and adoration just like he wanted his parents to do to him which he never got from them but he gave Liam all of it. Everything in his power so that he never feel shortage of love from them.

Rooh started plating the food and took them to the dining room where her mother, father and husband was waiting for her. She gave them their respective food and started having her own. Mikhail was giving her some grumpy looks to which she royally ignored. What will happen to him? He behaves more immaturely than their kids, were the thoughts running in Rooh's mind.

Suddenly Mikhail's phone chimed and he took it out from the pant pocket and tapped on the message. Rooh also glanced at him and as soon as he saw the thing on his phone he stood up from the chair harshly pushing it away and the chair fell on the floor. Everyone turned to him confusingly and he sensed their gazes. There was something that he didn't want to tell in front of her parents so he looked at Rooh.

"Something related to work came up and we have to leave die Russia as soon as possible." he said and their was hidden eagerness in his voice making Rooh confused.

He strode away from there toward their room making her parents to look at her. She smiled at them assuredly.

"I think there is really something important. I should start packing." she said to her parents and stood up. They nodded at her and she also left for her room.

As soon as she entered inside the room she saw Mikhail pacing in her room furiously and trying to call someone but again and again his call was declining making him angry.

"Ебать!!" he cursed loudly making Rooh startled. She went near him and placed her hand on his arm.
(Translation: Fuck!!)

"What happened Mikhail?" she asked him in concern because no way he gets angry at small things related to work. She knew there is something big that he is this much restless.

Hearing her he extended his phone towards her and punched the wall in anger making her flinch. She slowly trailed her eyes at the phone screen and as soon as she saw the picture in it her eyes widened. She saw their daughter was under some man in a wedding gown and the angry looking man was completely hovering over her. The phone dropped down from her hands and she became numb.

She is dreaming right? It can't be true! Their daughter is at home with Liam and safe. This picture can't be true but deep down she knows the picture is not photoshoped. She went to Mikhail with her trembling feet and held his arm turning him towards her.

"T-this picture is not real. Right? My Roomi is with Liam a-at his penthouse. Right? P-please s-say---" Rooh asked him in her broken voice but at last a sob broke out from her lips but Mikhail was too numb himself to console her.

"P-please tell me my daughter is s-safe. This picture i-is not real. Please Mikhail p-please." she said shaking him but he didn't answer anything making her wail out in fear and pain for their daughter.

"This picture is sent to me by a son of that bastard Teal from Spain. They have our princess." Mikhail said to her making Rooh's head at snap at him. Is he talking about the same Teal who was involved in kidnapping her with his own father many years ago?

"Teal? The same---" she tried to ask him but before she could complete her sentence he nodded at her confirming her presumption.

"H-how did they--? Where is Liam? Call him!" she said and started fumbling with his phone but Mikhail held her hand stopping her.

"I called him, his phone is unreachable and when I asked my man to check on them there was no one at his penthouse and his guards were laying dead." he told her all the recent information he got from him men making her to stumble and fell on the bed.

She palmed her forehead not knowing what to do anymore. How will they get their daughter back from their rivals? Where is Liam and why his phone is unreachable? Is he in their hold too? Why their daughter was in wedding gown? What if those man will hurt her? She will have to suffer for something she didn't even know.

They shouldn't have leave their children alone at their own knowing threat will come behind them. They knew that they don't have normal life still they chose to put their children's life at stake! Even if they are grown up still they have no knowledge about thus mafia world which is so cruel and beyond their expectations. They knew that Teal's death left his people furious and since his sons grew up, they are sending threats to their family. Rooh was being tense with the each passing time while Mikhail was thinking how to save their daughter.

How can he be so careless? He should have known that their absence will alert Gus enemies and they will try to harm their children. He should have prepared more for the safety and now he have to do something as soon as possible. He took out a bag and started stuffing their clothes blindly. His mind was working somewhere else while his hands were working up in stuffing the things in the bag.

He went to Rooh who was sitting numbly on the bed and held her hand. "We have to leave from here as soon as possible our kids need us." saying he took her with him and exited the room and ready to leave for Russia.

_________

Moscow, Russia.

Suddenly the sun rays peeked through the windows making the latter to open his eyes. He was having great difficulty in opening his eyes due to so much exhaustion and the continuous dose of chloroform. After some minutes of trying Liam opened his grey orbs meeting with the ceiling of his own room in his penthouse. He groaned feeling pain and heaviness in his head and squinted his eyes to remember what happened to him.

Then suddenly everything came crashing to his mind. Him marrying to Cristina and then her brothers kidnapped him and his baby sister. Then they tortured them and the three of them married her. Then they asked his men to send them back to Russia and after that his man settled them down in a car and then everything went black in front of his eyes. He stood up on the bed and roamed his gaze everywhere in the room.

The whole room was decorated with flowers and rose petals which were now withered. The scented candles were melt on the tables which means they were litter up in the night and he woke up in evening. He saw unconscious Cristina laying beside him. He sighed and covered her with a duvet. Whole room has so many flower bouquets but the biggest one was right in front of him on the bed's side table.

He went near it and saw a card attached to it. Confused Liam took the attached card between his fingers and scanned it before opening it. As soon as he read the letter his jaw clenched and his fists balled in anger. He was feeling so helpless because he couldn't save his baby sister. The card said-

Dear
Brother in law,

We hope you liked our small gift. We did all the preparation for your first wedding night and all the flowers and chosen by us specially but unfortunately you will wake up the next day of our preparation and our efforts will be down the drain. But no worries we will fully enjoy our first night with your baby sister and hopefully pray that we won't break any bed because we are not easy going at all. Don't try to act any smart because you will never be able to save her from us. The picture of our first night is already sent to your father and our father in law's number and by now he would have seen in too. Good luck to you for explaining the things to him and we hope your relation with him will not worsen more.

From your
Bother in laws

Liam threw the card away in anger. He was tensed for Vanessa now would be an understatement. He punched the wall in anger again and again but suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder which made him stop dead in his actions. He turned around and saw a worried Cristina and as soon as he looked at her she lowered her eyes guiltily. Liam fully turned towards Cristina making her gulp.

"I'm sorry for whatever happened. I'm ashamed of my brothers' actions." she said lowly to him not meeting bid gaze.

"I don't know what to say to you and how because I'm not at the place to day anything to you when my brother did so cruel to your sister." she said and a tear dropped from her eyes to the floor.

Liam sighed and took her in his embrace encircling his arms around her shoulders. Cristina buried her face in his chest and started sobbing in shame. She didn't know what to say to her husband when her brothers hurt him and married his baby sister forcefully. She didn't know how to justify their actions. Liam caressed her head trying to calm her down because he know she didn't have any fault in it. She warned him already when he was being stubborn to marry her.

But he was the one who married her impulsively. He didn't have anything to blame on her because she was also a victim in her brothers' deed. Besides he couldn't leave her in exchange of his baby sister because he loves her equally and he couldn't choose any one between both of them but they irony was he didn't even have any choice. He couldn't leave Cristina there to suffer because he knew that they would have done something bad to her too in his absence.

"You did nothing to sorry about. It's me who didn't listen to you and acted impulsively instead of using my brain. " he said to her caressing her back making Cristina to fist his shirt in her palm.

She was feeling so guilt for what her brothers'did to his baby sister just because she loved their rival's son and marry him. They could have think about ruining someone's innocent life but no they ruin her whole future. But to whom she is expecting? Her brothers are the clear example of monsters alive on this planet.

"B-but----" she tried to say but he shushed her in between.

"Shh. You don't have any fault in all this and you have no need to blame yourself. Your brothers would have done that too even if I wouldn't have marry you because they already had grudges against my father. It was this way or other way around but now we have to find out any solution to bring my sister back as soon as possible." he said and softly kissed the crown of her head and wiped her tears away.

Cristina's lips were quivering because he didn't expect him to be so calm and amiable with her after what her brothers did to his baby sister. She was still blaming her for doing what her brothers warned her not to do. She loved him and marry him and it all happened. She didn't regret loving Liam but she regretted their impulsive actions which ruined an innocent's life.

****************************

I know you are again and again asking me my update schedule. It is every Monday to Saturday but I know this Saturday I didn't update because I was not at home and somewhere, where I couldn't update but from now on I will try to update them according to the schedule and on Sundays I update my other books on my account.

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care.🖤

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
108K 5.9K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
Her Russian Man Per Bee馃悵

Literatura rom脿ntica

441K 22.3K 80
(CAPTURED SERIES #2) "I had enough of this toxicity!" she yelled at him. "I'm a toxic man, lyubov and I would like to be with you in a toxic relation...
nothing without you Per ur bitch :)

Literatura rom脿ntica

104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...