Euphoria; SunSun

By milkuyuuz

"Sunghoon, what's your biggest fear?" "My biggest fear? Hmm... Probably losing you." ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗵... More

chapter 01; smiles and laughter
chapter 02; a terrible person
chapter 03; what do i feel?
chapter 04; flowers
chapter 05; same issues
chapter 06; feelings
chapter 07; moments with you
chapter 08; melancholic
chapter 09; loving somebody
chapter 11; hidden
chapter 12; denial phase in loving
chapter 13; its just a dream.
chapter 14; are we normal people?
chapter 15; euphoria (end)
SPECIAL CHAPTER (short)

chapter 10; a chance with me

56 8 0
By milkuyuuz

Background Music: Take A Chance With Me - NIKI

Sunghoon stood outside Sunoo's hospital room, a bouquet of lilacs in hand. Taking a deep breath, he gently knocked on the door before entering. The soft scent of flowers filled the room as he stepped inside, greeted by the sight of Sunoo smiling from his hospital bed.

A reciprocal smile played on Sunghoon's lips as their eyes met. "Sunoo-ya," he greeted warmly.

Sunoo's eyes lit up, and a genuine smile graced his face. "Hoon, you brought flowers?" Sunoo's voice held a mixture of surprise and happiness.

"Yeah, thought they might brighten up the room," Sunghoon replied, approaching the bedside before giving it to Sunoo.

Sunoo's smile remained, appreciating the thoughtful gesture. "Thankyou! They're so pretty!" he expressed as he held the bouquet, gratitude evident in his eyes.

"One more day left and you'll be out of here right?" Sunghoon asked with a soft smile.

Sunoo nodded softly. "Yup, you're excited aren't you?"

Sunghoon laughed softly along with Sunoo.

Sunghoon woke up to the sunlight streaming through his curtains, realizing it was a school day. He got ready, dressed, and left for school, but the absence of Sunoo made the familiar walk feel lonely.

While lost in his thoughts, a familiar voice called his name. "Park Sunghoon!"

Turning around, Sunghoon was surprised to see Sunoo, wearing a big scarf around his neck, a blazer covering his uniform, and a wide smile on his face.

Sunghoon's heart skipped a beat as joy flooded him. "Sunoo!" he exclaimed, running towards Sunoo before hugging him tightly.

"You were discharged this early?"

Sunoo chuckled, adjusting his scarf with a playful grin. "I couldn't let you go to school alone. I missed walking with you," he said.

Sunghoon laughed softly. "How's your wound?"

"It's healing well." Sunoo then reached his hand to Sunghoon's ear, checking for a bandaid, but it was gone! No bandaids. "You took the bandaid off?"

Sunghoon nodded. "It healed."

After school, Sunghoon and Sunoo decided to enjoy the winter afternoon together. The crisp air greeted them as they strolled to a nearby park, where a cluster of camellias caught Sunghoon's eye. Pulling out his camera, he framed a perfect shot of the vibrant flowers, while Sunoo watched Sunghoon with a soft smile.

"Looks good."

Sunoo walked away slowly. "Its cold..."

Suddenly, Sunoo fell to the ground with Sunghoon hugging him while he laughed. Sunoo was startled but laughed along with Sunghoon. They playfully threw snowballs at each other, leaving behind a trail of footprints on the white snow.

After throwing snowballs at each other, Sunghoon started to roll a bunch of snow into a giant ball while Sunoo collected sticks and rocks.

Sunghoon shaped the base, while Sunoo added the finishing touches.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow across the snow, Sunghoon decided to capture the moment. With Sunoo posing playfully behind the snowman, he snapped a picture that would forever encapsulate the joy of that winter day.

The camera clicked, preserving not just the image but the laughter and the essence of their friendship.

The cozy warmth of the cafe enveloped Sunghoon and Sunoo as they sat across from each other, sipping on warm drinks.

Sunghoon, a contemplative look on his face, broke the comfortable silence. "Sunoo-ya, I'm sorry if I haven't checked up on you as often as I should. I want to be a better friend, especially during tough times like this."

Sunoo looked at him, a gentle smile playing on his lips. "Hoon, you don't need to apologize, I should be the one saying sorry."

Confusion flickered in Sunghoon's eyes as he asked, "Why would you need to apologize?"

Sunoo sighed, his gaze dropping to his cup. "Because I smile every day, all the time. People see me and assume everything's fine, but they don't know how I really feel inside. I should be sorry for not letting you or anyone else in."

Sunghoon absorbed Sunoo's words, realizing the weight of his friend's silent struggles. "I like it when you smile, but smile when you want too."

Inside of Sunoo's house, both Sunoo and Sunghoon greeted Sunoo's mother before heading up to Sunoo's room.

Sunoo sat across from Sunghoon, a colorful array of yarn and crochet hooks laid out between them. "Alright Hoon, let's start with the basics. Hold the hook like this and loop the yarn around your fingers," Sunoo instructed, demonstrating the motions with ease.

Sunghoon followed Sunoo's guidance, fingers clumsily working with the yarn. "This is harder than it looks," Sunghoon admitted with a chuckle.

Sunoo smiled, encouragingly. "It takes a bit of practice, but once you get the hang of it, you'll love it."

As they continued, Sunghoon couldn't help but wonder aloud, "How did you even learn to crochet?"

Sunoo paused for a moment, a nostalgic glint in his eyes. "My mom taught me when I was just five years old. She loved crochet, and she wanted to share that with me. My dad wasn't too thrilled about it, he didn't like the idea of his son learning what he considered 'girly' stuff. But my mom didn't give a shit, she taught me anyway."

Sunghoon sighed. "Why do your dad consider everything you do girly? I've seen many men crocheters on social media."

Sunoo shrugged with a smile. "That's just how he is, maybe i'm just a horrible son."

Sunghoon dropped his crochet hook after he heard the words that came out of his friend's mouth. "No you're not... He's just a horrible father and person. Do whatever you want as long as it makes you happy."

Caught off guard, Sunoo laughed softly, confusing Sunghoon. "You're just way too nice, Hoon."

Sunghoon chuckled softly.

Sunghoon and Sunoo lies on the floor of Sunoo's bedroom, their eyes tracing patterns on the ceiling.

"This is surprisingly comfortable," Sunghoon remarked, shifting into a more relaxed position.

Sunoo chuckled in agreement. "Yeah, I've always found lying on the floor strangely soothing. It's like a different perspective."

As they continued gazing at the ceiling, Sunghoon took a deep breath before saying, "You know, Sunoo, I... I have a crush on someone."

Sunoo's smile, initially bright, faded for a brief moment before returning. He turned his body to face Sunghoon, a curious glint in his eyes. "Really? That's interesting. Who's the lucky person?"

Sunghoon hesitated, a heavy silence lingering in the air. Eventually, he stayed silent, evading the question.

Sunghoon let out a soft sigh, breaking the silence again. "Honestly... I haven't fully accepted my own feelings yet. I don't even accept myself..."

Sunoo smiled. "So do I."

After a quick moment of silence, Sunoo admitted, "I also have a crush on someone."

Sunghoon's heart sank a bit, a mixture of surprise and unease washing over him. He turned his head to meet Sunoo's gaze. "Really? Who is it?"

Sunoo's smile returned, but this time it held a touch of secrecy. "Well, that's my secret for now. But I can tell you this, it's someone special."

Sunghoon felt a twinge of disappointment, yet he managed a supportive smile. "T-that's great, I hope it works out for you..."

Sunoo nodded appreciatively.

Sunoo reached into his drawer and pulled out a vintage polaroid camera. "Hey, Hoon, want to take a picture of me?" he suggested, offering the camera to Sunghoon.

A smile playing on his lips, Sunghoon accepted the camera. "Sure, why not?" He framed the shot, capturing the moment as Sunoo posed with a carefree grin.

Once the polaroid developed, Sunoo eagerly took hold of it, his eyes lighting up as he examined the tangible memory. "I love it! Thanks!"

As Sunghoon marveled at the captured image, Sunoo's expression shifted, a hint of apprehension creeping into his eyes. "We're graduating this month," he began, a note of uncertainty in his voice. "I'm scared that we'll be separated."

Sunghoon, understanding the weight of Sunoo's words, reassured him, "Sunoo-ya, we've been through a lot together. Graduating high school won't change that. We'll find a way to stay connected, no matter what."

Sunoo's gaze softened as he nodded.

As the day drew to a close, Sunghoon bid Sunoo goodbye. He made his way home, the memory of their time together still fresh in his mind. Upon arriving, he greeted his mother with a soft smile.

"You were in Sunoo's house, weren't you?" Sunghoon's mother teased, a knowing twinkle in her eye.

Surprised, Sunghoon asked, "How did you know?"

His mother chuckled. "Sunoo's mom told me through text, someone's being irresponsible~" she teased, emphasizing the word 'irresponsible.'

Sunghoon blushed, realizing that Sunoo's mom had spilled the beans. "I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to worry you."

His mother waved it off, "No need to apologize, Hoon. I trust you. Just be sure to let me know next time, okay?"

Relieved, Sunghoon nodded, grateful for his understanding mother.

As Sunghoon entered his room, he sat on his bed and posted something he loves very much.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter 10!! this is a more happier chapter cause sunsun needs a break from suffering lol (jk jk😔🫰)

anyways, thankyou for reading chapter 10, see you in chapter 11!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 207K 67
FREE STORY WITH EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. This is *not* a Paid Story. Eighteen-year-old hockey prodigy Elliot Wexler has three goals for senior year. One: s...
1.1M 83.7K 45
"They say love is the most dangerous thing in the world." ✿ hanahaki disease ↳ In which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one...
1.5M 115K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...
11.6M 524K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...