MY STEP- BROTHERS (BTS,TXT&BL...

By Pooh_In_India

choi y/n 19 years old,live with her mother and her brothers, y/n is sweet to love ones (who cares about her)... More

INTRODUCTION (part 1)
introduction (part 2)
returning to south korea
BACK TO HOME
meeting with soon to be step- family (part 1)
meeting (part 2)
DINNER
SHOPPING
Youngsters Bonding
wedding
reception
new home
13
14
15
16
17
18
REUNION (part1)
reunion (part2)
21
Y/N: MR.KIM YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DECIDE WHO HE SHOULD MARRY, GIVE HIM FREEDOM.
SHOCKED
MESS!
photos
AMUSEMENT PARK (PART 1)
AMUSEMENT PARK (PART 2)
FAMILY TIME (part 1)
FAMILY TIME (PART 2)
IN HOTEL ROOM
BEACH SIDE AT NIGHT
TRUTH OR DARE
SAND CASTLE
BACK TO HOME
broken guitar 🎸
FRIENDS HANGOUT (PART 1)
FRIENDS HANGOUT (PART 2)
REPLACEMENT(PART1)
REPLACEMENT(PART2)
REPLACEMENT(PART3)
CAFÉ
revealing real identity
DISSAPOINTED
who is the owner of this beautiful mansion? 🤨
A PARTY?
AWARDS
A PLAN?
GUILT (PART 1)
NOTICE
GUILT (PART-2)
PLANNING FOR A TRIP
HOTEL ROOMS
twinning
APOLOGY
NOTICE
Planning of surprises
LONDON EYE
it's beautiful
APOLOGY
she killed my appa
Family Twinning
Names
party
I forgive you (part 1)
i forgive you (part 2)
injured
hospital

GOT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

415 17 1
By Pooh_In_India

Jungkook's pov
At Morning

Yesterday,I was very tired from the journey that i don't know when i dall asleep while scrolling through shorts and waiting for y/n to come home, I don't know why i am feeling like something is wrong, hyungs are hiding something from me or am I overthing, I must be overthinking what can hyungs can hide from me I chuckled at my own thoughts and went downstairs to meet y/n after a long time, I missed her so much.i went to kitchen their I saw suga hyung, yeonjun hyung ,soobin hyung and jin hyung ate cooking something it must be breakfast.

Me: Good morning everyone.

They turn to me and wished me good morning.

Me: hyungs where is y/n?, she is not at her room.

Jin:aa-sh-she did not come home yesterday.

Me: what do you mean by that she didn't come home?

Yeonjun: actua-lly she stayed at her friends house as they requested her too much.

Me: oh, anyway what are you all making.

Suga: I am making pancakes.

Soobin: I am making ramen.

Jin: I am making shakes.

Yeonjun: I am making tteokbokki.

Me: wow, where are other?

Suga: namjoon and jhope went for a walk, jimin and taehyung are sleeping.

Soobin: beomgyu and taehyun are also sleeping.

Jin: well they were having a movie night yesterday.

Me: without me? (pout)

Yeonjun: you were really tired and fall asleep they went to call you for funs but they saw that you are sleeping while holding your phone so they thought not to disturb you.

Me: Ooo, it's okay!

Me: when is y/n going to return?

After I asked them my question they seemed like they are giving board exam and they don't know the answer of any questions.

But wait are they really hiding something from me?

Me: hyungs are you guys hiding something from me?

Soobin:no jungkook we are not hiding anything from you and why would we hide anything from you?

Me: it's just I felt like that.

Yeonjun: and why you felt like that?

Me:i don't know I just felt so as you guys are not answering me back so I thought like that.

Jin: it's nothing jungkook it's just we don't know when she will come you know are friends are very very protective towards her.

Me:hmm,anyway I am going to gaming room.

I left from there to gaming room.

Soobin's pov

As he left the room we all sigh in relief.

Suga: he almost caught us.

Jin: we can't conceal it for long time.

Yeonjun: the truth will surely come out.

Me: we have to tell him the truth, if he get to know the truth by someone else then he will get more hurt.

Jin: I think we should tell him today are breakfast.

Suga: let's discuss about it with others.

Jin: suga and yeonjun call namjoon and jhope and soobin you go and wake others up and i will make the breakfast.

Me: okay then i am going to wake them up.

I said and left from there to wake them up.

i enter jimin's room and saw jimin and taehyung are hugging eachother and taehyun and beomgyu are hugging eachother while sleeping aww they are looking cute i don't want to break their Precious sleep but i have to.

Me: jimin wake up (i said while moving his hand but it did not effect him so i went to taehyun but he is also bot waking up i sigh and said)

Me: you all leave me with no choice i have to do it.

(they are sleeping on the floor)

I went to bathroom and start filling the bucket with water, after someminutes the water is filled in bucket i took the bucket out of the bathroom and then look at them then i took and bucket full of water and was about to throw the water on them but accidentaly my feet slipped and i also fall on them and got wet.

Jimin: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Beomgyu: what the helllllllll!

Taehyun and taehyung: hyung why are you on the top of us and where this water come from!

Me: u duffers stop shouting and help me to get up!

Jimin and beomgyu help us to get up.

Beomgyu: now tell us what is this!

Me: I came here to wake you all up but you all are not waking up so-( i got cutted of)

Taehyun: so you were planing to throw water on us but accidentaly fell on us.

I keep my quite.

Taehyung: hyung you na that we watch the movie all night and have fun then why you-(i cutted of him)

Me: actually iy was very important.

jimin: what is this much important?

Me: we were planning to tell jungkook about y/n today.

Them: THE HELLLLLL!

beomgyu: don't you think it's soo much.

Meanwhile with y/n

Y/n pov

Now i am at my office, yea i came to my company today black-tiger enterprises as today is very important meeting with hwang enterprises and the CEO is coming for the meeting himself, I know in-yeop is CEO of this company but I am not going show my face to him them my secretary came.

Y/n's outfit

Y/n's secretary,name- Bella

Bella: miss the CEO of hwang enterprises is here.

Me: show him the meeting room and tell him to wait there for me.

Bella: okay miss

She left I got up from my chair and went to my cupboard and took my mast and put it on and went to meeting room.

In-yeop's pov

I am waiting for the CEO of black-tiger enterprises as we are having a meeting and today I am going to ask her to collaborate with our company as her company it the top most company so it will profit both of us if we collaborate.

Then the girl in mask came, I think she is the CEO so I stand up and said

Me: hello, I am hwang in-yeop the CEO of hwang enterprises.
(I said extending my hand for handshake)

She: hello, I am black moon the CEO of black tiger company.

She said while handshaking.

Blackmoon: please sit.

I sat on the chair and she also sit on the her chair.

Blackmoon: so what you want to talk Mr in-yeop?

Me: I want to talk about business I mea-(she cutted me off)

Blackmoon: so you want to collaborate with our company.

Me: actually yes, if our company collab with each other them it will be really profitable.

Blackmoon: but who knows maybe in the future my black tiger Enterprises is loss and you end the collaboration saying that you can't collaborate anymore with my company because your company is going in loss.

Me: but that day is never gonna come.

Blackmoon: but what If it comes?

Me: even if that day comes I will never going end the collaboration with yours company.

Blackmoon: haha very funny if my company was going in a loss today would you still come to collaborate with us? Answer me Mr. Hwang?
Mr. Hwang it's not easy to raise this company and make it in the top 1st company so I can't collaborate with anyone like this, I hope you understand.

Me: I can understand what you want to say but what I have to do to earn your trust?

Blackmoon: make a deal with Kim enterprises.

Me: it's so much easy thing you know Ms. Blackmoon.

Blackmoon: let's see.

Me: okay then I will come tommorow with the paper of the deals with Kim enterprises.

Blackmoon: don't be this much confidence because your overconfidence is going to make you loss.

Me: let's see who is going to loss Ms. Blackmoon.

Blackmoon: okay let's see.

Then i left from their I directly went to Kim mansion as I am going to give a surprise to y/n and others I did'nt tell them about coming and I will talk about the deal with the CEO of Kim Enterprises aka Bts.

Y/n pov

I know you are not going to deal with them after knowing what happened I hope so you will not react like them after they tell you the truth.

Even you get the deal I will not collaborate my company with yours in-yeop until you did not tell me the real identity of yours by yourself.

Jimin's pov

Now after a long discussion we decided to tell him about y/n today lunch as we can't conceal it for a long time.

Now we are waiting for jungkook to come then jungkook come but I can see something is wrong with him why is he looking angry?

Me: what happen to him?( I whispered to taehyung)

Jin: jungkook you came, sit on the chair we want to talk to you about something.

Jin Hyung said calmly but what jungkook said makes us shock.

Jungkook: why you all did this to her?

Dae: who is her oppa?

Jungkook: YOU KEEP SHUT UP!

Me: jungkook it's not the way to talk to you sister!

Jungkook: oh really(scoffed) THEN HOW CAN YOU ALL TALK TO Y/N LIKE THAT?

Jin:wh-what do you m-mean jungkook?

Jungkook: I KNEW IT SOMETHING IS WRONG, YOU ALL ARE HIDING SOMETHING AND I GOT TO KNOW IT! WHAT YOU ALL THINK HMM? THAT YOU WILL NOT TELL ME ANYTHING THEN I WILL ALSO NOT GOT TO KNOW ANYTHING? BECAUSE OF THIS BITCH(DAE) YOU SLAP MY TWIN(POUNTING TOWARDS YEONJUN) WHY? WHY? WHAT SHE DO TO YOU GUYS THAT YOU ALL MADE HER LEAVE THE HOUSE?

SUGA: DO YOU EVEN KOWN WHAT SHE DID JUNGKOOK IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHUNG THEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO GROWLED AT US! YOU KNOW WHAT IS DID SHE BROKE MY GUITAR, SHE ALMOST BURN THE KITCHEN AND SHE STOLE THE MONEY AND SHE DARE TO BULLY DAE!

JUNGKOOK: YOU KNOW WHAT SHE CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS AND WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU SHE DID ALL THIS THING? HAVE TO SAW HER DOING THOESE THINGS?

TAEHYUNG: DAE SAW IT WITH HER EYES!

JUNGKOOK: AND YOU BELIEVE IT SHE IS A BITCH AND YOU ALL(TO TXT) ARE HER REAL BROTHERS THEN HOW COME THIS REAL BROTHERS NOT BELIEVE THEIR BIOLOGICAL SISTER AND BELIEVE THIS BITCH?

DAE: OPPA SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER!

???: OH REALLY! YOU ARE THE GOLD DIGGER DON'T YOU ALL EVEN DARE TO SAY THOESE THINGS TO Y/N!

NAMJOON: IN-YEOP?

IN-YEOP: YEAH I CAME HERE TO GIVE YOU ALL SURPRISE BUT YOU ALL GIVE ME SURPRISE, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE DOING THE BIGGEST MISTAKE, YOU ALL ARE CHOOSING A BITCH AND A GOLD DIGGER SIDE, Y/N IS A ANGEL WHO CAN NEVER DO THE THINGS LIKE THIS.

DAE: OPPA THEY ARE CALLING ME GOLD DIGGER (SAID WHILE FAKE CRYING)

ME: IN-YEOP WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

JUNGKOOK: WHY HYUNG? WHY HE SHOULD WATCH HIS MOUTH YOU ALL WATCH YOUR MOUTHS HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH!

JUNGKOOK: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE IS? WHO SHE IS WITH? WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER? IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER THEN I WILL NOT LEAVE TO DAE!

JUNGKOOK: I WOULD NEVER GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS IF I DID NOT CHECK THE CCTV FOOTAGE AND BELIEVE YOU ALL.

IN-YEOP: YOU ALL MAKE A BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE!

JUNGKOOK: YOU ALL WILL REGRET IT SOON!

IN-YEOP: NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU ALL WILL DO THIS TO HER AND I NEVER EXPECTED HYUNG YOU WILL SLAP HER HYUNG!

Jungkook: in-yeop let's go it's waste to tell them anything all they do what their lovely dae says.

They were about to go

Jhope: where are you both going?

Jungkook: I can't stay at this home without my twin so I am also leaving mansion like my twin!

Suga: do you even know how to live a life without money I am sure you will return back before night.

Jungkook: you are right I never live a life without money but for my twin I am ready to leave everything even this luxurious life.

In-yeop: you all should shame on yourself.

Saying this they left

2058 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.4K 41
[BTS Fanfication]&[BTS x Reader} Choi Y/n is 15 years 15-year-old teenage girl who is intelligent. Her life was peaceful and perfectly fine, until...
141K 5.3K 46
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...
443K 15.2K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...
1.5M 75.5K 75
She met them.7 step brothers.Chaos began. "Hyung!She is going to kill me!" "Hyung,save me!" "Get off bitch!" "I hate this little bitch!" "She literal...