Reliving Memories (Soukoku)

Lisa_Doublewhite

"Welcome back to the mafia, Dazai-kun..." The brunette felt his heart sink as he uncrowded his legs, standin... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Thank you

Bonus: 17 reasons

808 24 14
Lisa_Doublewhite

Hello everyone! So I couldn't help but read a few theories in the comments mentioning that Dazai may or may not be joining the mafia again. I decided I wanted to post a bonus for those who are keen readers and are fond of theories with logic reasoning and evidence.

Please do voice out your ideas and theories as well.

---

Dazai joining back the mafia--- 

1. Mori did mention to Kouyou that Dazai would be a potential leader in his place when he turns 23. 

Though this may have been before Dazai defected, it shows that Mori has high hopes that Dazai will be the leader of the port mafia. We all know Mori is a power greedy individual who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. This is only one of the theories that have evidence.

2. Dazai takes off his pendant in the S4 OUTRO

This is the S4 ending for reference. You can skip the video till 1.20 to see the scene. This may be a hint from the Asagiri that Dazai indeed sacrifices himself. S4 was placed where Dazai was arrested and that's where his master plan started out, allowing himself to be arrested and taken to jail to be with Fyodor. Taking off his pendant may be a sign that he accepts the decision to leave the ADA.

3. His eyes is often covered during S4 and S5 episodes.

Thought this is not highly noticeable. 

The first picture is the only one of the many scenes in the episodes which shows Dazai with one of his eyes covered. Looks familiar

Port mafia Dazai had the same eye covered in bandages, most likely throughout his port mafia days. Another sign given to us that he may be joining the mafia again.

4. Dazai's choice of being with Sigma.

We all know that Dazai chose Sigma when Fyodor and him were given the choice during their little 'competition' to see who gets the antidote first. We then see episodes of them dancing, being friendly and Dazai ultimately saving Sigma from the falling elevator. Which then results to Sigma going against Fyodor and pointing a gun at him. However, due to failing to see that it was indeed not a physical game but a mental game, Sigma gets stabbed and we get a sneak peak of Fyodor's ability. 

Despite that, Sigma's death was not shown. Which shows the fact that he might not be dead, Dazai may also know this fact, trusting him he'll make a right choice. In one of the episodes, it's clear Sigma wants to join the ADA. Who influenced him? Dazai. He wants Sigma to replace him in the ADA, another theory to show that Dazai may be leaving the ADA.

5. Mori asking Dazai to join the mafia again more than once.

It is shown that Mori has taken a liking to Dazai and asked him to join the mafia twice when they met with the ADA, showing hw strongly he wants Dazai to join the mafia again. This is however  a very weak evidence compared to the rest.

6. Dazai's sacrifices for the ADA

It is shown throughout the anime of Bungo Stray Dogs that Dazai has sacrificed himself more than once for the ADA. The recent one, getting arrested and faking a whole act to win against Fyodor. Although most would think that this is his amazing plan, he had sacrificed a lot for the ADA. It is admirable but it makes me can't help but wonder....If he did it once, twice an even thrice, what is stopping him from doing it again. Sacrificing himself for the ADA by joining the mafia is only a mere act of kindness to him.

7. Oda's example and influence.

If Dazai does join the mafia. He can still maintain his good act just like Oda did, refraining from killing anyone in the mafia and helping others. This time, he'll take on subordinates and treat them well, teaching them well like he did with Atsushi. He will not exactly be breaking his promise with Oda.

This is however, a weak point and merely a 'what if' solution.

8. Dazai has been left out of the ADA several times

This has been seen throughout the manga and anime itself. One example is when the ADA members were brought together in Anne's room. Rampo then encourages everyone that they can prove their innocence if everyone worked together, ending with a mural of all the ADA members but Dazai wasn't in it.

It is possible that Asagiri is telling us once again that ADA won't have Dazai in it in the future.

9. Mori's seat in the port mafia S3 opening

You may skip to 1.15. It is shown that Mori is standing beside the chair he was sitting in when BSD introduced him in S1 opening. Who is the chair for? It is quite likely that the seat is for the port mafia boss. If Mori isn't, who is? Moreover, S3 was the season before the whole prison arc and framing of ADA happened.

10. Parallels in the manga

In the prison arc of BSD, Dazai, in the manga has been compared and parallels PM Dazai multiple times. The first assumption we can make is Dazai having flashbacks on his PM self or maybe reflecting. However, why would he do this in the middle of a dying situation with Fyodor in prison? This is another theory that PM Dazai may be coming back.

11. Dazai's crimes were shown.

It is true that Dazai, during his port mafia days committed many crimes. During his time as a Mafia executive, Dazai held a record of 138 counts of conspiracy to murder, 312 counts of extortion, and 625 counts of assorted fraud, among other crimes. After he defected from the Mafia and went underground, these crimes were wiped clean by Ango.

 It was shown that when he was arrested by one of the hunting dogs, this information was leaked, in public. With that, the ADA was framed. 

We all know Dazai could easily fake his crime list if he really wanted to trick the hunting dogs but he didn't. He allowed them to dig up his past and show his real crime record. Why is this? My train of thoughts is that Dazai may be joining the port mafia again so it doesn't matter if his crime record is hidden.

12.S5 intro matching with Mori

You may skip to 0.46 to see the short one second scene, Mori is paired with Dazai in this introduction, Dazai is shown first before being matched with Mori. Along with that, Mori is smiling quite menacingly. In the other introductions of BSD, Dazai is seen with the ADA all the time.

13. Fukuzawa's deal with Mori

This theory is matched with my book. Fukuzawa tells Mori he can't take Yasano back into the mafia but he didn't say the same for Dazai. Fukuzawa likely knows Dazai is from the mafia but he doesn't know the terrifying possibilities if Dazai joins the mafia. To me, this pact to the mafia was necessary but could've been done in a different way, especially in making the rules and specifying what 'temporarily' means.

Let's all face it, Mori doesn't want the weretiger not does he want any unnecessary ability users he find useless. He doesn't want any of the ADA members truthfully since all of them have this moral engraved in their mind that they can't kill people. But the port mafia is all about killing and terrorism.

But who can? Dazai. Mori is most likely will choose Dazai since Yasano is off limits. This is a personal opinion but do you think Mori will choose Yasano as his first choice? It is likely and certainly possible but Mori wants someone who has a nifty ability, can kill and benefit the mafia. He also wants a future leader. Yasano only has a useful ability but she's strong at heart and doesn't have that much of a leader potential.

14. "Anything I've never want to lose is always lost'

We have heard this when Dazai starts to reflect, mostly in the 'dub' anime, not that sure about 'sub' but this line is prominent in this anime series. From Oda to whatever Dazai counts as wanting to keep is lost. His place in ADA may be something he doesn't want to lose is 'lost'. This line shows effect that he may be leaving the ADA, something that he holds dear though he doesn't show. You may skip to 0.28. Please ignore the photos behind the video, couldn't find anything.

15. S5 felt like a test for the ADA

This is not shown not said but S5 seems like a test for the ADA on their mental and how they would act without Dazai helping them since he was in the background, in prison. Though he helps the ADA, he isn't physically there with them. He can't communicate with them or say his thoughts like he could last time.

16. Mori left Dazai's executive seat open in the mafia.

This is heard when Mori suggested Dazai to join the mafia again in front of the ADA. He said that his executive seat is open and still available. This could be Mori's way of reminding Dazai that he has to come back to the mafia. Mori isn't stupid, he won't just leave an executive spot open and hope false dreams that Dazai would ever come back.

No picture :) 

17. Ranpo

Though it's a sad fact, ADA still has Ranpo to replace Dazai. We already discussed that Sigma will take Dazai's place but who would do the thinking and predicting. Ranpo has been the only one who was able to catch up to Dazai's thinking and plans. He'll be able to help the Agency in Dazai's place.

---

Well that's most of my theories. I just wanted to post something different for a while. I'll be continuing my other story again! :) 

I hope the ADA is ready for Dazai to leave them if he does.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.2K 347 22
"Strays are messy and unkempt beings, I have no time for such creatures." The brown haired man spoke, his arm waving in dismissal. "Are you talking...
26.4K 890 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu × ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...
11.6K 487 20
"Dazai, I want him recruited immediately. Understood?" The brunette could only nod reluctantly.
1.3M 62.4K 47
COMPLETED • There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...