Imagines and One shots

Od Eva_blossom_16

just gotta keep your eyes open and imagine it it's called daydreaming which means dreaming with your eyes open Více

One shot
The First Night
deep red
we fell in love in October
CANYON
Runaway
SUNDAY
SUNDAY 2
short imagine
princess×bodyguard-1
princess×bodyguard-2
princess×bodyguard-3
princess×bodyguard-4
princess×bodyguard-6
Friends to Lovers -1
Friends to Lovers-2
Friends to lovers -3
Friends to Lovers -4
Friends to Lovers -5
𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
ℂ𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤*𝕩
ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ

princess×bodyguard-5

116 4 0
Od Eva_blossom_16

We reached the altar and my father gave my hand to my dear bodyguard who is my soon to be husband.

I smiled at my bodyguard to which he returned with his cute smile. He kissed my hand and we turned towards the priest.

My eyes were just fixed on my husband while he was concertrating on the priest.

"Let's have the rings now" said the priest. I saw one of the flower girls bring the rings and head towards us.

I smiled. We exchanged rings and vows.
"You may now kiss the bride" said the priest.

I smiled at my husband as he stopped forward lifting up my veil and cupping my face before pressing his soft lips on mine. We kissed passionately in front of everyone.

We pulled away with a smile on our faces.

**********************

We walked out and drove to the palace where the reception was taking place.

During the whole car ride i was holding h/n's hand. He kissed my cheek and i blushed.

We reached and we both got down. "Princess, king and queen has asked you to stay in your room until it's time to come down" said rhe carter.

"Ok you may leave" i said. Me and h/n both of us walked to our bedroom.

I locked the door and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me passionately.

"I love you so much my princess"
"I love you too h/n"

We stayed in bed cuddling against each other. "I proved it h/n that i would marry my favourite person" i said giggling.

He smiled softly at me and kissed my head "you look so beautiful my princess" he whispered "and you look so ravishing my husband" i said pecking his lips.

*****************

We both walked down staircase where everything was beautifully and royaly decorated.

As we were to approach the stairs i tugged on h/n's hand and he smiled down. I leaned up and kissed his lips passionately.

He breathed out and we pulled away walking to the main entrance.

We reached the reception and everyone came to greet us. I smiled and waved at all of them while I walked with h/n.

We walked to our seats and sat down. I met h/n's mother and his family. They were all so sweet.

I was talking with his mother when he smiled at me. I blushed. I have him now with me forever.

****************

My princess was looking so beautiful. I never imagined my whole life that I'll be able to marry her, a princess.

We walked down the stage as it was time to cut the cake.

I held y/n's hand and we stepped down and reached where the cake was placed.

We held the knife and cut the cake while there was background music going on and everyone cheered for us.

After cutting the cake. I fed her first and she did after. I kissed her lips passionately in front of everyone.

She blushed and i kissed her head smiling. After we were done feeding our family members the cake it was time now for our first dance.

We held her waist and she held my shoulders as we both danced to the rhythm.

She kissed me passionately and i blushed. "I love you so much" she whispered in my ear and kissed me there. "I love you too my wife" i said and she blushed now.

******************

"Come on h/n now I'm so hungry" i whined as he was removing my sandals h/n and replacing them with the bridal shoes.

"Over my love almost done" he said. I sighed. He got up and smiled. He pressed a quick kiss on my lips and we both walked to the dinner.

I sat down at the head with my husband beside me. Our dinner was served and i started to eat.

H/n fed me his food while I did the same for him. "what are you gonna do after this" i whispered in his ear.

He frowned. Oh how cute. "Uhm i guess we're gonna head back home what else princess" he said smiling. Oh this man is so innocent but not so innocent.

**************

H/n and his princess reached their bedroom after all the reception was done along with the wedding.

"My dear husband can you please unzip this dress for me" asked his princess.

He blushed and walked behind her. He unzipped her wedding dress and she blushed.

"Ok help me take it out" she told him turning around. He nodded blushing as he removed her dress.

She walked out of the dress and smiled. She walked towards her husband and wrapped her arms around his neck while she rubbed her clothed heat against his hard-on.

He blushed like a tomato. "You know you don't have to be shy. We're married and we have already done everything" she whispered seductively in his ear while biting it softly.

"Princess" he moaned lowly closing his eyes while she massaged the nape of his neck. She took off his hand and made it rest on her waist while the other on her boobs.

He smirked at her sudden actions and pressed his lips on hers catching her off guard.

She smiled and kissed him back and they both fell on the bed. When their make out session was done they both pulled away.

She unbuttoned his blazer and removed it from him then went to his dress shirt. "You looked so hot in this husband and I got so wet" she said looking up at him innocently.

He smiled and pressed a kiss on her neck  she moaned his name. His warm tongue licked her soft spot soothing it as he left marks all over her neck.

She turned extremely wet. He went down and removed her bra along with her knickers. He smirked and kissed her ankle going up till her mid thigh.

He spread her legs and she arched her back. His mouth watered at the sight of his dessert.

He got his face in between her legs and began to eat her out. She clutched onto his hair while his greedy mouth ate her out.

She cried out in mercy but he didn't stop.
She came undone in his mouth and he sucked up all her juices.

He got up and removed his trousers. He undressed himself while his princess watched him with eager eyes.

"I love you so much princess. So much. Everyday, everything with you is just a perfect bliss" he said and pushed himself inside her.

She moaned his neck while he peppered soft kisses on her chest. She ran her fingers through his hair and kept kissing his lips.

"I...love you too h/n" she moaned closing her eyes.

H/n picked up the pace and thrusted more into her. They both came undone.

He pulled out of her and she smiled rubbing his back. He laid beside her and she laid on her stomach while looking at his beautifully sculptured body and his handsome face.

She blushed knowing that this perfect man is her husband now and forever.

H/n smiled down at his princess and pulled the duvet over them. They shared a passionate kiss before sleeping.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

686K 16.2K 37
"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive." - Unknown
469K 6.4K 178
Things that I imagine my crush doing for me, in the form of imagines(requests are closed).
449 104 24
Love Romance Heartbreak
2.1K 73 24
🔞 - I like mafia -They are dangerous -No i want a cute mafia ( You will get one but I'm not sure if he is cute or not) ~Read to know about that hi...