There are no weaklings in my...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 我妻家没有弱者 Author: The salty fish who touches fish Summary: Warning This is not the original... More

There are no weaklings in my wife's family
1-5: Port Mori Shiki Co., Ltd
6-8
9-12
13-17
18-20
21-25
29-30
31-34
35-38: Vongola Seafood Group
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-74
75-77
78-80: Hospital for painless head removal of non-human creatures
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-113
114-117
118-120
121-124
125-128
129-130
131-134
135-138
139-140
141-142
143-146: Yokohama (1-4)
147: Years of Bazooka Chapter
148: Demon Slayer Academy Chapter

26-28

59 4 0
By Spinfoxie

☆ 26. Life in my wife’s family is “mundane”

Life in my wife’s family is “mundane.”

“Why do you suddenly ask me to drink? How strange!”

My wife Zenitsu said he couldn’t understand. He tried to look at Dazai Osamu’s expression in confusion, but the half of his face exposed outside the bandage remained expressionless. The unwavering smile, at least he couldn't tell anything about it.

——But I always feel that there is a pitfall.

"I don't want to drink."

The golden-haired kid became alert, holding his hands like a big cross in front of his chest, staring at Dazai Osamu's unmoving smile with a wary face.

"I don't know what bad idea you had, but it's definitely not good! And the wine doesn't taste good at all, it's super spicy! When I drink it, my tongue and throat feel numb -" "That's just

because Zenitsu-kun just drank a strong drink, and I don't like the taste of this kind of wine very much."

Dazai Osamu sighed in a decent manner, then spread his hands and said innocently:

"What can I do with a drink? Don't do it. You always think of me as a boss who only makes bad ideas? I'm just sharing a drink that I think tastes good. Aren't you curious, Zenitsu-kun?" With

that said, Dazai Osamu put a transparent high-end drink on the table. The cup contains a clear amber liquid, which reflects the luster of liquid candy under the dim light, and a faint aroma of fermented fruit lingers in the air.

"It tastes very good, it's sweet, Zenitsu-kun."

Osamu Dazai spoke softly and elongatedly, then smiled and held his chin with one hand.

"Huh? Huh...really?"

The guy who had been tricked many times but would still fall for it next time hesitated.

He is indeed very curious about wine - if, as Dazai said, the last time he tasted such a spicy wine was because he picked the wrong variety, does that prove that he can also drink this wine very maturely? A cool grown-up drink?

My wife, Zenitsu, began to hesitate.

However, after hesitating again and again, my wife Zenitsu struggled to push the glass of liquid with "tempting", "sweet" and "delicious" written all over it to the side. In the end, vigilance prevailed.

"No, I still don't want it."

My wife Zenitsu waved her hand.

"Dazai's voice sounds very malicious, as if he secretly tricked me into joining the mafia before. It still feels scary."

Dazai Osamu: "..."

Dazai Osamu's perfect smile seemed to crack for a moment, and then He said with a straight smile: "I'm an intuitive kid."

- But it doesn't matter, he has a plan B.

The next moment, he covered the lower half of his face with a handkerchief without changing his expression, then raised his other hand, holding a small spray bottle in his palm, with his index finger on the top of the spray head, smiling at The face of the blond kid in front was sprayed twice.

"It really makes me sad. I clearly prepared my favorite dish soap, lemon juice and brandy for Zenitsu-kun."

...

When Nakahara Chuuya returned to his office after handling some matters, he happened to bump into Osamu Dazai. Got it right.

"Mackerel, you..." Nakahara Chuya

looked at Dazai Osamu, who had his hands in his pockets and a smile like a black clay spirit on his face, and then looked behind him at my wife who was following him with her eyes closed without saying a word. Shan Yi's expression became surprised and suspicious.

"Although this kid is indeed a bit too noisy when he is awake, but now I just give him a drink -"

This kid is only fifteen years old! Is it really okay to give him alcohol so early? !

The Central Plains are also a little worried.

You know, they didn't have it when they were fifteen years old -

As soon as he thought of this, Nakahara Chuuya's eyes went blank for a moment.

——It seems that when they were fifteen years old, they had already started drinking?

Not to mention the age of fifteen, even before he joined the port mafia as the leader of the "Sheep", members of the "Sheep" often stole alcohol, and some sold it for money, but there were also many The wine was actually drank directly by a group of children...

I didn't feel anything strange when I drank it. Why now that it was the kid Zenitsu's turn to drink, did he feel guilty for tricking children? Sure enough, this kid keeps making noises all day long. Doesn’t he look too childish?

"Are you still blaming me, you little black dwarf?"

Compared with Nakahara Chuuya, who still felt that his conscience was aching, Dazai Osamu, who had long since evolved out of this drag, glanced at him condescendingly, and then He showed a sarcastic smile that would normally make Zhongyuan Chuuya furious.

"You were the one who let this kid drink in the first place - how pitiful. Maybe the little dwarf can only think of using alcohol to manage his subordinates."

Zenitsu-kun's special "sleep" is not limited to alcohol. The situation that can be caused, according to the excuse this kid was tricked into, "fainting" is also an inducement that can cause this form... In this case, what obvious effects can "drunk" and "coma" have on him? the difference?

——Coaxing this brat to drink would be easily detected by the intuition system, so it would be quicker to spray the drug directly.

"Huh? What are you talking about, mackerel?!"

Dazai Osamu glanced at Nakahara Chuuya, who was still in the initial stage, and then passed by Minato's only conscience indifferently. Behind him was Zenitsu, the wife of the wife. Still without saying a word, she followed him quietly with her eyes closed.

Until my wife Zenitsu was about to pass by Nakahara Chuuya, the guy with a cold face and closed eyes paused slightly, and his face slightly "looked" towards the other "boss", seeming to be hesitant to speak. end.

"..."

However, due to the taciturn nature of his sleeping state, my wife Zenitsu said nothing, turned her head silently, and followed Dazai Osamu's steps away from this place extremely quietly.

"Chirp chirp."

Two thin bird calls came from the pocket of my wife Zenitsu's coat.

[Did Zenitsu just want to say hello to Chuuya? Why did you stop tweeting suddenly? 】

"..."

"Voice."

"Huh? What are Zenitsu-kun talking about?"

The brief reply caught the attention of Osamu Dazai in front of him. The guy turned around with a smile and continued walking backwards with great interest. He asked without hesitation:

"What's the 'sound'? Can you tell me?"

My wife Zenitsu said: "..."

My wife Zenitsu raised her head and "looked" at Dazai Osamu, and then her steps did not stop, her face remained the same. Without any ripples, he spoke with a calm voice:

"The same voice as Dazai."

If he were sober, he might feel terrible, my wife Zenitsu thought silently.

——Why is even Zhongya thinking about getting him drunk?

——

"Everyone is acting weird lately."

My wife, Zenitsu, held her chin in her hands, with a half-eaten plate of curry in front of her. She sat on a slightly high round stool, her feet not touching the ground, hanging down. One after another was dangling in the air, with confusion written all over his face.

"Dazai is the same, Chuuya is the same, they are all recommending me to drink - obviously they have never mentioned this before."

"It is not good for underage drinking."

Oda Sakunosuke said calmly.

"I mentioned it when Dazai was drinking with us before."

- But the mafia didn't seem to care about this. Although Dazai was not of legal drinking age, he wouldn't be as fussed as Zenitsu. Later No one cares anymore.

Compared to being a gangster, something as trivial as drinking is not even worth mentioning.

"The wine doesn't taste good at all."

My wife Zenitsu muttered

, "It's spicy and doesn't taste good at all. Besides, there have been a lot of equally weird things lately."

For example, he often wanders around . God, I lost my memory for a period of time. In the impression, I was clearly preparing to follow my boss to complete a task, but when I turned around, I was told that the task had been completed by "myself"... Sometimes he would even suddenly appear in the middle of the task. When he opened his eyes, he saw a ferocious enemy pointing a gun at him and pulling the trigger.

And one time when he suddenly came to his senses, he found Osamu Dazai holding a spray bottle and trying to spray something on him. The familiar bottle and smell were simply engraved into his DNA - he and his sister obviously used it often. This kind of thing is coming!

Later, it was discovered that there was no way to "conspiracy" through this kind of thing. Osamu Dazai still regretted it for a long time - he didn't know what this guy regretted.

When this happened more than once, my wife, Zenitsu, began to wonder if he was under too much mental stress recently and had memory confusion.

Although this kind of situation would happen when being chased and beaten by my sister in the past, so I should be used to it, but now that this kind of situation happens so frequently, there is something really wrong, right?

"But Taro Chiu said it was because I suddenly fell asleep...what, it sounds scarier this way, and my back is all hairy!"

Saying this, my wife Zenitsu couldn't help shivering, and then rubbed Rubbing his arms.

"Don't talk like it's some kind of scary 'second personality', Taro Jiu! It's so scary! This kind of situation obviously only happens to people who live in a bad living environment, right? My sister and I live so ordinary, how could this happen? A 'second personality' has appeared!"

Isn't it a bad living environment in which my wife, Yuno, has to fight for her life every day?

Oh, indeed, it is indeed not bad now. The current situation is that these siblings make other people's lives worse... But can it be called "mundane"?

Taro Jiu: "..."

- They have already evaluated the life of my wife's family as "bland", so what can Taro Jiu do? It's really that this boy Zenitsu is not able to get in.

"I don't know much about mental issues, but I will read books like this."

Oda Sakunosuke began to think about it seriously:

"I should be able to borrow books like this from the bookstore I frequent."

—— Or maybe Dazai and Ango have dabbled in this area.

Oda Sakunosuke thought so.

So Oda Sakunosuke asked directly during the next drinking session.

Ango's expression became very strange again, as if there was something he couldn't say. His face was tangled up and down, and finally he covered his stomach in pain and lay on the bar.

"I have a bit of a stomachache... Let's talk."

Dazai Osamu showed great interest, shaking the clear wine in the glass with one hand, and said with interest: "Is this what Odasaku thought? I had it too at the beginning. With this suspicion, the kid's sleeping state is most likely some instinctive self-protection mechanism. He has probably encountered some situations that he is unwilling to admit in his heart, so he will not retain the memory of his sleeping state."

According to him and There were several brief conversations between Sleeping Zenitsu, and it was roughly learned that the reason why the kid was in this state was his sister's pursuit. When it came to family reasons, Sleeping Zenitsu did not want to say more about this. That's very intriguing.

Oda Sakunosuke nodded: "Zenitsu is very troubled."

"Well..."

Osamu Dazai tapped the table with his fingertips and said with a slightly unclear meaning:

"Zenitsu-kun's sleeping state is really reassuring, just Even the dwarf has withstood the torture of his conscience, so there is probably nothing he can do about it."

This kid is really difficult to deal with when he is awake.

——And the degree of difficulty is gradually increasing.

Osamu Dazai thought.

Just now, the methods of tricking this kid into drinking alcohol or spraying ether are no longer effective. This kid's vigilance has been trained to perfection, and the so-called anesthesia/drunk needle anesthesia/drunk bullet is even golden. I can't even touch my hair, and I can't arrange an anesthesia class specifically for this kid to sleep, because I'm afraid that this kid will be frightened and kill his own people... There was

even a time before when this kid woke up early and snatched her away. He took out the spray bottle and sprayed it with his backhand with tears streaming down his face... The kid didn't think of talking about it later, and Osamu Dazai naturally wouldn't talk about it either.

No special reason, just a little embarrassing.

Midnight

☆ 27. You are Mr. Dazai’s latest subordinate, right?

You are Mr. Dazai’s latest subordinate, right?

In the battle of wits and courage between the "double blacks" and Zui Zui, Osamu Dazai's promotion came so early and with warning signs.

In the battle with GSS a while ago, as the commander-in-chief of the entire battle, he not only achieved a crushing victory, but even took a big bite out of GSS while grabbing profits for the port mafia in various subsequent matters. The meat, including the marrow and bones, has successfully improved Dazai Osamu's reputation - at this point, it's no longer enough not to promote him to a cadre as soon as possible.

"That's what I say, but who knows what the leader is looking forward to more."

In my wife Zenitsu's direct thinking, promotion equals a salary increase, and a salary increase is a good thing, but when it was rare for him to sincerely congratulate this man who always cheated him. When he was the boss, Dazai Osamu said this with unclear meaning.

A cadre who is only 18 years old has committed many crimes and is considered to have a promising future in the mafia. However, at the age of 18, he has already made such a great contribution that he has to be promoted to the position of cadre. As time goes by, when he returns to the Mafia again, When enough benefits are obtained for Hong Kong/Black, what else can be used as a reward?

Witnessing with your own eyes how your teacher killed the guy who was the leader of the previous generation, when your position is no longer promoted, will you have familiar thoughts and repeat the path that your teacher took?

"Huh?"

Naturally, there was something in this that the simple-minded Zenitsu Zenitsu couldn't understand, so when he made a confused sound, he didn't get a few words from Dazai Osamu. This guy who was used to covering his body with bandages just I glanced at him as if I were looking at a single-celled creature, then put on my black coat and passed him leisurely. This success made my wife, Zenitsu, furious.

"Wow! Bastard bandage weirdo! What's that look in your eyes! I'm congratulating you! Don't look at me with that sighing look like you're looking at a potted plant or a green plant! I can tell that too! It's too much!! !"

Being so angry at Dazai Osamu's look that he fell down, my wife Zenitsu stamped her feet on the spot in dissatisfaction, and then skillfully took out Chitaro from her pocket, huddled in the corner and muttered.

"Jiu Taro, this guy Dazai is getting more and more outrageous! Not only is he always asking me to drink, but he also secretly adds dishwashing liquid to the cup! The smell is really weird! Now he looks mysterious again. He looked like he was planning something bad."

Wouldn't it be a good thing to hold a promotion banquet for him? My wife Zenitsu doesn't understand. Since the news was confirmed, Dazai Osamu's voice has become more and more weird. If it was just a tone of disgust before, it will also sound when he deliberately makes him or Chuuya angry. There was a little bit of liveliness, but now it has become like a bass with all the strings broken, a pool of stagnant water. No one can make this guy's voice better.

"Chirp."

[...Maybe there are some reasons for the distress that only one can feel. Chirp. 】

Jiutaro also knew nothing about the things that the Port Mafia tacitly tacitly understood, but compared to Zenitsu Gatsuma, who was deliberately hiding something, there was a strange atmosphere that even a sparrow could feel.

For example, there is something vaguely stirring between the Hong Kong/Black leader and Dazai Osamu. This is a scene that Zenitsu, my wife, has never seen before.

The only time he saw the nominal leader of the Port Mafia was when he was abducted back by Dazai Osamu. He listened to Mori Ogai's polite greetings from Ogai Mori briefly on the top floor against the light. Even the port mafia /I didn’t even see what the black leader looked like.

All he remembered was a long red scarf, hanging down from the pale man's neck. The look embedded in the shadows looked familiar, like the blood flowing down the collar of an enemy after his throat was choked.

Humans and animals have different degrees of freedom in the port mafia. A little blond girl next to the port/mafia leader Mori Ogai seems to be very interested in Jiutaro. As a male sparrow, Jiutaro certainly does not exclude human females. I like it, so when I'm not with Zenitsu, I often fly to the top leader's office to post stickers with the cute little girl (cough).

As for why it didn't tell my wife Zenitsu about this... The little devil in adolescence has a great obsession with being welcomed by the opposite sex. If he knows that he is not as good with the opposite sex as the sparrow, I am afraid he will start to have trouble. It's so sour - this kid is really scary when he's sour, and he'll even feel lightning flashes all over his body unconsciously.

Even Dazai Osamu once excitedly poked Chiutaro's soft and smooth feathers with his fingertips. However, after discovering that Chiutaro was indeed just a sparrow, he gave up his original interest and became interested in this bird flying everywhere on the street. The ordinary small birds became boring.

According to the thinking of the extremely clever Chitaro, it felt that Osamu Dazai might have suspected that it was a sparrow turned into a human.

"Chirp."

[But Dazai is a very quick-thinking person. If he encounters any trouble, he will definitely find a way to solve it. Zenitsu doesn't have to worry too much about him. ]

"Ugh! What are you talking about, Jiutaro! How could I be worried about that annoying guy?!"

But this time, Jiutaro's comfort was of no use. I heard two crisp bird sounds from my little sparrow friend. After singing, my wife Zenitsu's face suddenly showed a distorted expression as if she had drunk dishwashing liquid mixed with alcohol. She jumped up as if the chirping of a bird would hit someone, and she was so disgusted that she trembled several times.

"What Chitaro said is so strange. I feel like my brain has been tainted. Hey, I feel uncomfortable even staying here."

My wife, Zenitsu, wrapped her coat tightly with a look on her face, and murmured with a green face:

"Chuya What you said is really right. When I think of Dazai and I being regarded as good friends, I feel goosebumps coming up...I really want to go home, Chiu Taro, when can we go home."

From the words of Zenitsu My Wife Ever since he was kicked out of this world and picked up by the mafia, he has been talking about "wanting to go home" and "missing my sister". Taro Jiu has also been avoiding talking about this matter, but this time it is different from the past. Differently, the fluffy brown sparrow hesitated for a moment, then flapped its wings and "chirped" a few times hesitantly.

[Because I don’t have as much authority as Mrumuru and I can’t get the exact coordinates to go back, so even if Zenitsu wanted to go home before, he couldn’t do it, but now it doesn’t seem to be completely impossible. ]

As soon as he heard this, my wife Zenitsu's eyes immediately lit up so brightly that Taro Chiu used his wings to cover his eyes and backed away - so bright! Liang is almost embodied! I was about to be pierced by the anticipation in Zenitsu's eyes!

"Taro Chiu, do you mean you have a solution?!"

My wife Zenitsu suddenly raised her already low pitch by an octave, and several golden arcs even dimly lit up around her body, "Crack!" The ground flickered for a moment, then reluctantly went out.

"When are we going home? Do we need to make any preparations? Speaking of which, I haven't finished my spring break homework yet... Forget it, let's not think about such horrible things. How about buying some souvenirs for my sister to take back? Crabs here in Yokohama Not bad, the quality of the submachine gun and grenades is also very good——"

"Chirp."

[Let's forget about the submachine gun and grenades, Zenitsu. 】

Jiutaro felt that it was a pity that he could not learn to twitch the corner of his mouth, so he quickly interrupted this kid's outrageous plan to bring some souvenirs with a complicated mood.

"Chirp, chirp, chirp."

[The energy across the barrier has almost been accumulated. The overflow of world energy in this place is quite abundant... The biggest difficulty for us to go home is that we do not have accurate coordinates, but we can locate the world coordinates by filtering specific criteria. , so you only need to screen out worlds with a relatively high concentration of space-time laws. 】

"Hmm..."

My wife Zenitsu showed a blank expression as if she were listening to a book in mathematics class. Then she scratched her brilliant golden hair, simply gave up on trying to understand, and made the final summary:

"It means that Jiutaro can do it, right? Jiutaro is so awesome! You are really a very good sparrow!"

Jiutaro naturally accepted my wife Zenitsu's compliment, and puffed up his small chest with great arrogance. He raised his little head proudly.

"Chirp!"

[That's right! I'm no ordinary sparrow! I am a super smart and powerful sparrow who will take the idiot Zenitsu home! 】

One person and one sparrow, so they celebrated happily at the corner of the corridor of the Minato/Black Building. However, they were not happy for a long time. Nakahara Chuuya, who was carrying a paper bag, came over with a low pressure and pointed at my wife Zenitsu. He raised his eyebrows.

"I heard your kid screaming something from far away... Hey, this is for you."

With that said, Nakahara Chuya threw the paper bag he was holding into my wife Zenitsu's arms, and then got upset. The ground made a "tsk" sound.

"When I think about celebrating that mackerel's promotion, I feel that even the wine doesn't

taste that good." "The wine doesn't taste that good."

Suddenly I remembered the nightmare of being chased, intercepted, and drunk. My wife Zenitsu subconsciously complained, then put her hand into the paper bag with a curious look on her face and took out a suit jacket that was folded neatly.

"Clothes? Why do you want to give me clothes, Zhongya?"

Nakahara Zhongya pressed down on the brim of his hat, still looking worried.

"For the celebration party tonight, I'm going to give that mackerel a promotion by the way. I always have to wear something more formal. This is my old coat. You kid, you don't have anything to wear for serious occasions, right?"

- That's absolutely true. .

My wife, Zenitsu, unfolded it and looked at the suit, which even had shoulder pads, and then looked down at her sweatshirt jacket, thinking that she was right.

Fortunately, Chuuya still remembered to come over and give him clothes. They are both similar in height, so it wouldn’t be too inappropriate if they borrowed some clothes to wear. Otherwise, when we attend the celebration banquet tonight, my wife Zenitsu would probably be the biggest in the crowd. The bright one - literally.

At that time, among all the black suits, Zenitsu Azuma is the only one wearing a bright yellow jacket, which will definitely become the most obvious one.

"Remember to put it on in advance."

Before Zhongyuan Chuuya left, he did not forget to remind:

"Also, remember the three chapters of agreement you made with me. Don't scream at the celebration banquet. If you feel scared because of too many people, you can come to me. Don't do anything to others - or you can just drink some of the wine at the celebration banquet."

Having said that, my wife Zenitsu also categorically promised to abide by the three chapters of the agreement, but in fact, the plan can never keep up with the rapid changes, and accidents always happen. It will come suddenly.

My wife, Zenitsu, was holding a glass of pomegranate juice in her hands with trepidation. When she looked at the man in front of her, who had black to white hair with the back of her hand against her lower lip and kept "cough, cough, cough", she always felt that the person who came was evil, so she took a step back.

"W-what do you want to do?"

"I need to confirm...you are Mr. Dazai's latest subordinate, right?"

☆ 28. Akutagawa-sama and my wife got into a fight.

Akutagawa-sama and my wife got into a fight.

The Port Mafia's celebration banquet was very luxurious.

Food, wine, and long tables are set up for self-service convenience, and even those who don't like drinking or minors in Hong Kong/Heilongjiang are taken care of. The drinks are also filled with a dazzling array of non-alcoholic beverages.

The people walking back and forth are all members wearing black suits, and it is easy to distinguish the different tendencies of different members in carrying out tasks.

Most of the guerrillas directly under the Black Lizard and the leader have a strong build. They wear double-door refrigerators after putting on suits, and they all wear black sunglasses to reduce the impact on eyesight caused by the dazzling blue tongue of flames coming out of the gun/mouth when using the charge/machine/gun. The civil servants have the aura of someone who is about to die suddenly after working overtime, and the dark circles under his eyes look longer than their lives; while the lowest-level members of the port mafia are rarely qualified to enter the port/mafia unless summoned. These five buildings.

Naturally, there are people who don’t wear black suits. For example, Ozaki Momiji, one of the cadres, usually wears a kimono and a cape. She has not changed her outfit on this occasion. However, kimonos are also traditional Japanese clothes and are worn in formal occasions. Can't fault anything at all.

After my wife Zenitsu glanced around, she was extremely grateful to Nakahara Chuuya for his decision to lend him his suit jacket in advance, otherwise he would definitely have chosen this conspicuous bag for today's celebration party.

Moreover, after Chuuya found out that he didn't have a matching shirt, he was generous again and directly gave him a brand new, unworn white shirt. Although the difference between the clothes that the eighteen-year-old loaned to the fifteen-year-old was three years old. Growth period, but I have to mention the advantage of being of similar height - a perfect fit.

If he had borrowed Dazai's long trench coat, he would probably have to mop the floor directly.

"There are so many people, Taro Taro."

My wife Zenitsu was picking at the drink area. The nightmare of being drunk a while ago caused him to have some psychological shadow on drinking. He just kept his head down and ate hard, and then finished the meal. Go and drink some red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple juice.

The pomegranate juice, which is similar in color to red wine, tastes good and looks great. Even if I hold it in my hand and secretly chat with the little sparrow, it will always make my wife Zenitsu feel like she has become a mature adult.

If nothing else happens, during the entire celebration banquet, Zenitsu will be a marginal figure focused on eating. The two bosses who are familiar with him will stay with the leader at the front, and Oda Sanunosuke will serve as the bottom The personnel were not qualified to attend this banquet, and the familiar Black Lizard and guerrilla members suffered from "almost being killed casually", so they wanted to walk around when they saw him - various reasons led to the calm surrounding him, and this was exactly what happened. It is what the Central Plains people are looking forward to.

——This kid just eats here honestly, don't cause any trouble for him, and when the banquet is over, he will come over and take this kid away, and everything will be fine and everyone will be happy.

But plans can never keep up with changes.

"Huh? Huh...?"

My wife, Zenitsu, took a cautious step back, secretly looking at the expression of this peer who suddenly came over to ask him a strange question with her golden eyes from bottom to top. The hand holding the juice shook, and then she hesitated. Hesitantly replied:

"Yeah, forget it...what's the matter with you?"

Whether he is Dazai Osamu's subordinate...it's hard to tell. After all, my wife Zenitsu's current affiliation is rather vague. In name, , he was kicked by Osamu Dazai to Nakahara Chuuya before, and he should be regarded as a subordinate of Nakahara Chuuya, but later Dazai Osamu also had the right to mobilize him to do tasks, which is equivalent to the two of them being his boss together, so he is now like this The answer seems to be no problem.

"I have heard rumors about the Port Mafia."

Ryunosuke Akutagawa coughed against his lower lip again:

"Mr. Dazai personally brought the 'yellow-eyed devil' that attacked the black lizard back to the Port Mafia, and paid more attention to it. , almost every time I go out on a mission, you will follow me... Am I right?"

During this period, his chances of seeing Mr. Dazai dropped sharply, and he was even frequently sent to the Black Lizard for missions. As soon as he came back, he was thrown out again. Even if he wanted to come back and see this so-called "yellow-eyed devil", he was clearly a subordinate of Mr. Dazai before that!

The other hand placed in the pocket of the black coat clenched tightly. Ryunosuke Akutagawa coughed twice more and stared closely at the blond kid in front of him who was a little shorter than him - this is the guy! Why would Mr. Dazai never admit him, but trust this cowardly-looking guy even more? !

The hem of the black coat behind him glowed with a faint red light. Ryunosuke Akutagawa's eyes became more and more dangerous. As soon as the blond-haired guy in front of him nodded, he would immediately activate his special power Rashomon to kill this unworthy man standing next to Mr. Dazai. Kill the blond kid!

All we need to do is wait for this guy to nod -

"Huh? Who? 'Yellow-Eyed Demon'?"

My wife Zenitsu looked timid for a moment, and then blinked in confusion. Although she was still afraid of the unkind guy in front of her, she Still puzzled, he hesitantly pointed at himself:

"You, are you asking me? You got the wrong person... I am indeed Dazai's subordinate, but how could someone as scary as the 'Yellow-Eyed Demon' do this? Is it me?"

"You can't even think of lying to me!"

The black coat behind him moved automatically without wind, and slowly attached to the red light of supernatural power. Rashomon's black and red mouth spread from both ends of the clothes. Ryunosuke Akutagawa was angry. He raised his voice and said,

"Yellow hair, yellow eyes, I just made the entire banquet hall turn around. You are the only one with this color!"

- You actually want to lie to him! Do you think he is blind? ! There are very few people with yellow hair in Hong Kong, and he is the only one with yellow eyes. With such obvious external features, he still has the nerve to point at himself and say he is the wrong person? Damn it! ! !

As soon as he finished speaking, Akutagawa Ryunosuke launched an attack without hesitation. The black beast with terrifying power suddenly raised its head and hit the blond kid with a cowering face on the head.

"Go to hell!!!"

The tables in the entire beverage area were smashed upside down by Rashomon. The black monster formed by the hem of the black coat even swallowed up a piece of the ground, and the reinforced concrete shattered. The commotion spread throughout the banquet hall. Broken tables, chairs, benches, utensils, and broken glass were scattered everywhere. Thick smoke and dust rolled up, and the area was immediately cleared into a vacuum.

In front of the banquet hall.

Several senior cadres and a few people who have recently become more famous are toasting to celebrate. Although Nakahara Chuuya does not have any blessings for Dazai Osamu's promotion, the cadres are all there, and the leader is also there, so he has to show off. He showed an attitude and raised his glasses together.

Immediately afterwards, a "boom" was heard from not far away. The banquet hall, which was originally filled with whispered conversations and laughter, was silent for a moment, and then the whispers of "buzz buzz" sounded. The group of knife heads licked blood. All the mafia members reacted conditionedly and took out their own guns with solemn expressions.

At the Port Mafia's celebration banquet, all the threats of force are present, and there is no shortage of them. How can there be an enemy coming to attack?

Suddenly there was an ominous premonition in the Central Plains.

But before the leaders of the first few clinking glasses could speak, a man in a black suit hurried out from the side of the loud noise and reported: "Akutagawa-sama and my wife are fighting!" On the

other side of the banquet hall, The initial loud noise was just the beginning, and then there was a continuous and intensive "boom boom boom". The few people sitting at the front who had just finished clinking glasses were silent for a moment. The leader, whose expression did not change, made no movement, and no one gave him any response. What's the reaction?

In the end, Ozaki Momiji was the first to take a sip of wine gracefully:

"It seems that the new generation of children... are very energetic."

Mori Ogai also took a sip of the red wine in the glass and said slowly: "Young people It’s really energetic.”

Both the leader and the elders spoke, describing the situation as "young people are energetic and full of energy". They didn't intend to take it seriously. The parties involved in the fight were all subordinates of Osamu Dazai, who was promoted to cadre today. He will be responsible for how to deal with and punish him afterwards, and the innocent person will not speak again, and Zhongyuan Zhongya can breathe a sigh of relief without leaving a trace.

But he soon took another breath.

——Akutagawa and that kid Zenitsu suddenly got into a fight... That kid didn't do it lightly or hard, so don't kill Akutagawa by accident.

Thinking of this, Nakahara Chuuya subconsciously turned his head to look at Dazai Osamu, the protagonist of this celebration banquet, and coincidentally, the mackerel with half of his face wrapped in a bandage was looking back at him with a slightly speechless expression. The two of them were quite excited. They looked at each other in tacit understanding for a second, then silently looked away.

Then the two of them stood up one after another. Nakahara Chuya said awkwardly that he had something to deal with now. Osamu Dazai spread his hands and said that he also had something to do. The two of them left the table one after another, walking quickly towards each other. I was walking to a place where loud "rumbling" noises kept coming out.

"Wow!!! What are you doing? You're calling me all of a sudden! If I hadn't escaped, I would have died! I would have died! Do you know it's very dangerous for you to do this?! It's super scary!!!" There was a rumble

. In the smoke and dust, a golden light flashed with an electric arc. My wife Zenitsu ran in front with tears in her eyes. The dark and red Rashomon chased after her. Everywhere she passed, she was turned into a black beast with a black coat. It was smashed into ruins.

"Help!!! Chuuya! Someone here suddenly went crazy and wanted to kill me!!!"

Probably the teachings that were about to make the Hong Kong/Black conscience worried about losing their hair had some effect. At this moment, my wife Zenitsu still remembered the previous relationship with Chuuya. Chapter three of Chuuya's agreement, even though his body memory instinctively wanted to turn around and wipe his neck, he still barely controlled his conditioned reflex, still holding the glass of red pomegranate juice in his arms, crying and running, not even drinking the pomegranate juice. Spilled out of the cup.

"Ah--ah!!! I told you that you recognized the wrong person! You are so unreasonable! I'm going to cry! I'm really going to cry!!!"

"Suffer death, Rashomon!!!" "

--Unreasonable!!!"

My wife Zenitsu's tears burst out in an instant, and he was surrounded by "crackling" arcs. His heartfelt fear caused his volume to increase year-on-year with a positive correlation, and just like that, The second Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Nakaya had just stepped into this banquet hall that was almost in ruins, the fear accumulated by my wife Zenitsu finally couldn't bear it anymore, and a hole leaked out, and with the sudden scream, the Climb the ceiling and break through the sky.

"Help Chuuya——!!!!!!"

On that day, Nakahara Chuuya's name resounded throughout the Minato/Black Building in a way that he was extremely reluctant to recall.

Recommend my pre-receipt: Porcelain Shield Anti-Player [The Fourth Natural Disaster]

If you are interested, please click on the author's column!

Copywriter:

I participated in a little-known studio’s lottery for holographic gaming helmets, and was lucky enough to win a spot.

The world in the game is real and interesting, and the responses of NPCs are flexible and changeable, just like real people. As a game enthusiast, I was naturally immersed in it, playing the game like crazy, and even carried forward our niche game genre. The pvp human-headed dog turned away when he saw me. The game experience was great.

Until one day, the novice guide NPC mysteriously pulled me into a small dark room and told me with a malicious smile that he would release a golden legendary hidden mission to me.

Golden legend! That is a golden legend! My heart was moved, and even a second of hesitation was disrespectful to the golden legend, so I patted my chest and chose to take on this so-called "hidden mission" without hesitation.

Then, I looked at the task content that popped up on my personal panel and fell into a daze.

...

[(Golden Legend) Hidden Mission·Invitation from the Instigator:

Establishing one's own power in a different world is a difficult challenge. The administrators of the Fourth Natural Disaster believe that they currently have no skills and need a powerful person who is trustworthy and knowledgeable. Help, so he chose you.

I hope you can serve as an important facilitator and keep the secret that "this is actually a real world"... Dear player, do you think you are competent? 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
9K 140 7
When izuku is about to end it all he gets a message from an unexpected chat. What will happen when he is added to a UA staff chat. Read to find out. ...
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.1K 88 44
Alternative Title: 再不掉马挚友就要毁灭世界了 Author: Midnight Denghua Summary: Momozawa Uyuki is a super rookie at the Metropolitan Police Department. No matter...