𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐖�...

By treasxmx

;𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤?; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖�... More

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟲
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟳
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟴
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟵
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟬
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟭
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟮
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟯
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟰
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟱
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟲
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟳
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟴
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟵
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟬
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟭
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟮
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟯
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟰
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟱
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟲
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟳
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟴
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟵
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟬
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟭
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟮
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟯
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟰
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟱
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟲
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟳
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟴
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟵
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟬
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟭
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟮
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟰
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟱
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟲
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟳
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟴
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟵
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟬
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟭
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟮
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟯
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟰
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟱
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟲
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟳
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟴
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟵
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟲𝟬
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟲𝟭
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟲𝟮
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟲𝟯
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟲𝟰

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟯

217 10 4
By treasxmx

"Min is one of the nicest people I met and I know she wouldn't put the blame on you."
Anton said to me.

"And she cares about you, why would she blame you?"
Sohee asked me.

➤ I can't accept what they are saying to me. I know Min is a very understanding and nice person, but I know that Min is blaming me for everything that's happening to her.

"But you don't need to worry about finding her now, the officer at the station said he already sent out a unit to search for her."
Myungjun said to me.

"They did? Did they find her yet?"
I asked Myungjun.

"No, we don't know, Min's dad kicked us out before we can find out if they found her or not."
Anton said to me.

➤ I scoffed.

"But don't worry Wonbin-ah, they will find her."
Sohee said to me.

➤ I nodded.

———————————————————————————

[ TIME SKIPS ]
[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ This place is way different than the place I was at first when I got kidnapped. It was more scarier to be exact.

"Boss, I want to use her as a punching bag."
The woman said to the guy.

"Go ahead."
The guy said to the woman.

➤ Even though a cloth was in my mouth, I screamed because they already bruised me enough and I didn't want to get hurt anymore.

➤ The woman grabbed me and lifted me up off my feet and threw me on her shoulder. I kicked my legs so she can loose her grip on me but this lady was so strong, my kicking didn't faze her at all.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

➤ The woman took me to this empty and dark room, she placed me against the wall aggressively and I yelped in pain. She turned on the light and the other guys came in the room with the woman and I so they can watch me suffer.

[ WONBIN'S POV ]

➤ We were all just talking at the dining table until someone knocked on the door harshly.

"Who is that? I will go get it."
Myungjun said to all of us.

➤ Myungjun got up from his seat to go answer the door.

[ 10 SECONDS LATER ]

➤ Myungjun started to yell out of nowhere and we were concerned but we heard a thud and we got up from our seats and someone came in the dining room. It was cops, they circled around me.

"Officers, what's wrong?"
Jueun asked the officers worriedly.

"Park Wonbin....you are under arrest for taking illegal action in car racing."
The officer said to me.

➤ How did they know I car race? One of the officers walked up to me and turned me around and handcuffed me.

"Officer, please, Wonbin-"
Anton said to the officer but he cut him off.

"Step aside, young man."
The officer said to Anton.

➤ It was like everything was in slow motion. I saw Jueun crying and covering her mouth with her hand, I looked over at Sohee and he had an dumbfounded expression on his face, and I saw Myungjun coming in the dining room with his jaw dropped, and Anton's expression showed that he couldn't believe any of this was happening.

➤ The officers walked me outside and I heard their footsteps approaching me.

"Wonbin-ah!-"
Anton said to me in a crying tone but I cut him off.

"It's okay....I deserve this, tell Min....I love her."
I said to Anton.

➤ The officers put me in their car and they closed the door. I looked out of the car window and saw that everyone was devastated. I kept hearing Jueun yelling at the officers saying that I didn't do anything wrong, but she was wrong. I deserve this.

[ TIME SKIPS ]
[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ They tied me to a chair, my legs and arms were all tied up and they put a blindfold on me. They were punching and punching me until suddenly, we heard yelling coming from the hallway. We heard a lot of footsteps coming from the hallway and I wasn't sure on what it was because my body was almost shutting down. My eyes were slowly closing. I heard everyone in the room fighting and shouting. My ears started to fog.

[ 8 HOURS LATER ]
[ JUNNI'S POV ]
[ HOSPITAL ]

➤ Min was finally rescued. As soon as Min was rescued, she had to be sent to the hospital because she was badly hurt. Min's mom and her little sister were crying and tears started to flow down my eyes. We followed Min and the doctors going down the hallway while Min was lying on the bed unconscious.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

➤ It's been 3 hours since Min got checked in. I called Anton to tell him that Min was rescued and at the hospital and he was on his way because he told me he had something to tell me.

[ 1 HOUR LATER ]

➤ Anton came to the hospital by himself and walked up to me as soon as he saw me.

"Hey Anton."
I said to Anton.

"Hi Junni, hi ladies."
Anton said to me, Isa, and Minji.

"Hi."
Isa and Minji said to Anton.

"I'm glad that Min was able to be rescued, that's good news."
Anton said to all of us.

➤ Anton's voice sounded shaky.

"Anton, are you okay?"
I asked Anton.

➤ As soon as I asked Anton that question, he began to cry. I was dumbfounded and hugged and comforted him.

"Anton, what's wrong?"
I asked Anton worriedly.

"Junni-ah....Wonbin is in prison."
Anton said to me in a crying tone.

➤ I was shocked to the point where I couldn't even form words in my mouth.

"What?!"
I asked Anton dumbfounded.

"The police came to our house a few hours ago and took Wonbin to the police station."
Anton said to me in a crying tone.

"Why did you go to prison?"
Isa asked Anton.

➤ I totally forgot that Isa wasn't with me, Min, and Minji when we went to spy on Wonbin that day and she doesn't know what he does on a daily basis.

"He-"
Anton said to Isa but I cut him off.

"W-we don't know! But we are going to find out."
I said to Isa nervously while breaking the hug with Anton.

➤ Isa nodded.

"What is Jueun and Myungjun going to do about it?"
I asked Anton.

"They are going to go to court to ask how much is the bail money tomorrow morning."
Anton said to all of us.

➤ I nodded.

"I can help them with the money."
I said to Anton.

"Sohee and I were going to help as well."
Anton said to me.

"I can help as well, what about you, Isa?"
Minji asked Isa.

"Sure."
Isa said to Minji.

"Thank you so much, I will let Jueun and Myungjun know."
Anton said to all of us.

➤ We nodded.

➤ I received a call from Seunghan but I ignored it. Seunghan has been calling me for days now but I have been ignoring him. Not that I lost love for him, but because I have been busy and things starts to come up where I have to put my mind on it.

"How's Min doing?"
Anton asked me.

"She's getting checked out now, her parents are sitting at the waiting room in front of the room Min is in."
I said to Anton.

➤ Anton nodded.

"I'm not sure if her parents want to see me now."
Anton said to me.

"They calmed down since they found out Min was successfully rescued, I don't think they will yell at you anymore."
I said to Anton.

"I'm not sure Junni."
Anton said to me.

"Come visit her tomorrow, Min's parents said they have to work all day tomorrow."
I said to Anton.

"I will come visit her tomorrow, I will see you all tomorrow, Junni, let me know how Min's doing?"
Anton asked me.

"I will, bye Anton."
I said to Anton.

"Bye Junni, bye ladies."
Anton said to all of us.

➤ Anton left and Minji began to say something.

"How come Wonbin never told me about his hot brother?"
Minji asked me.

"Minji! Anton is only 17, you're older than him."
I said to Minji.

"So?"
Minji asked me.

➤ I was about to say something but Isa cut me off.

"There's no need for you to say anything Junni, there's no point to reasoning with Minji."
Isa said to me.

➤ Isa was right. It's hard to reason with Minji.

[ 2 HOURS LATER ]
[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ I slowly opened my eyes and I saw that my mom and Minhui was sleeping next to me on the bed while sitting in the chair. I looked over and saw my dad zoned out on the couch. My dad looked over at me and got up from the couch and woke up my mom and Minhui.

"Honey! Minhui! Min's awake."
My dad said to my mom and Minhui.

➤ My mom and Minhui woke straight up and looked at me and smiled as they seen my eyes open.

"Min! You're awake."
My mom said to me while smiling.

"W-what h-happened?"
I asked everyone with a shaky voice.

"You were kidnapped again and you were rescued and sent to the hospital."
My mom said to me.

"We were all worried for you."
Minhui said to me.

"Minhui, go tell Min's friends that Min is awake."
My mom said to Minhui.

➤ Minhui nodded and went out the room.

"Who's all here?"
I asked my mom and dad.

"Junni, Isa, and Minji."
My mom said to me.

"What about Wonbin? Anton?"
I asked my mom and dad.

"Min, I don't want to hear those names again."
My dad said to me.

"Wait, what happened?"
I asked my dad.

"It's a long story Min, we will tell you eventually."
My mom said to me.

➤ Junni, Isa, and Minji came into the room and walked to me.

"Finally! You're awake."
Minji said to me.

"Hi girls."
I said to all 3 of them.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"
Isa asked me.

"I'm feeling kind of better."
I said to Isa.

"That's good to hear....Mr. and Mrs. Chae and Minhui, can you step out for a second? We have to tell Min something important."
Junni said to my parents and Minhui.

➤ Min's parents nodded and went out of the room with Minhui.

"We will be out in the hallway."
My mom said to me.

➤ We nodded and they left out.

"What's wrong?"
I asked the girls.

➤ Junni, Isa, and Minji sat beside me on my bedside and sighed.

"You're scaring me, what's going on?"
I asked the girls.

➤ They sighed.

"Min....Wonbin is in prison."
Junni said to me.

➤ No. Wait no. This can't be happening right now. My mind was full of thoughts and questions that I couldn't speak.

"Anton said that the police came to their house a few hours ago and took Wonbin to the police station."
Junni said to me.

"W-wait....I-I....n-no-"
I said to Junni with a shaky voice.

"We don't know why he went to prison but we were going to find out."
Isa said to me.

"W-why? W-what's....I-I-"
I said to the girls but I couldn't even speak.

➤ It was like my heart sank at that moment.

"Min, just calm down, okay? We are going to find out how much the bail money is and we were going to pay it off."
Minji said to me.

"I-is t-that way he's not here right now?"
I asked the girls.

➤ Junni nodded.

"Wonbin blames himself for you being kidnapped twice and he wanted to find you when you got kidnapped the second time, but he just couldn't because he was afraid that he would put you in danger again."
Junni said to me.

➤ How can Wonbin think that? It wasn't one second where I blamed him for the situations I was in.

➤ The doctors came into the room with my parents and Minhui.

"Hello Min, how are you feeling?"
One of the doctors asked me.

➤ I couldn't respond. I was just dumbfounded by this whole situation.

"She said she's feeling a little better?"
Minji said to the doctor.

"What's wrong with Min?"
My dad asked the girls.

"She's-"
Junni said to my dad but I cut her off.

"Doctor, when am I going to get discharged?"
I asked the doctor.

➤ Everyone was shocked because of my sudden question.

"Well, we still have to run some tests on your ankle since you sprained it really badly."
The doctor said to me.

"Min, what's going on?"
My mom asked me.

"I just need to get out of here quickly."
I said to everyone while tears were forming in my eyes.

➤ Tears were flowing down my eyes and I felt someone's hug me.

"Why are you crying, Min?"
Minhui asked me.

➤ I couldn't stop crying and I didn't want to stop crying. I'm so worried and scared for Wonbin that my emotions are getting the best of me.

"Min, tell us what's wrong."
My mom asked me.

➤ My surroundings were a blur and all my mind was on Wonbin.

-to be continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 8.5K 32
|| 🎥 This story is completed || •• #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weird tension between them. ________________...
29.3K 1.7K 31
" 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚖" *𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗* "𝙸-𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖! 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟...
28.8K 1.5K 27
➤ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❞ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨? ❝ ❞ 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. ❝ 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺...
3.3K 88 8
hello world, this is boynextdoor imagines. start : 31.03.2024 end : -