𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟱

"It seems like today isn't the right time to tell you everything, so I should be leaving."
The owner said to me.

"Then what was your point on coming here?!"
I yelled at the owner.

"Just to check on you, that's all....see you!"
The owner said to me.

"Wait!"
I yelled at the owner.

➤ The owner left the visitor's room and the cop came to get me.

———————————————————————————

[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ I had to take a little walk and get out of bed. My leg workout day was today but not for another hour. I'm tiring of being in bed and I need to clear my mind. I asked the doctor if he can provide me with a wheelchair so I can go out.

➤ The doctor helped me get on the wheelchair and offered to help me go around but I told him that I can get around on my own.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

➤ While I was clearing my thoughts, I was going around the whole floor until I saw my parents coming around the corner.

"Min! What are you doing out here?"
My mom asked me while coming up to me with my dad.

"Don't worry mom, I'm just clearing my thoughts, I couldn't do that in the room."
I said to my mom.

"What's on your mind?"
My dad asked me.

"Nothing, I'm just tired of being in the room and I need time to think."
I said to my dad.

"Honey....can I talk to Min for a second? Meet us in the room?"
My mom asked my dad.

"Okay, I will be in the room."
My dad said to me and my mom.

➤ My dad planted a kiss on me and my mom's forehead before going in the room.

➤ My mom helped me push the wheelchair and she led me to a bench. She sat down on the bench and made the wheelchair I was sitting in sit in front of her.

"Sweetie, I'm worrying about you, I can tell you were crying because your face is puffy."
My mom said to me.

➤ I sighed and leaned forward and placed my elbows on my legs gently and covered my eyes with my hands and began to cry again.

"No no, sweetie, why are you crying again?"
My mom asked me.

➤ My mom touched my arm gently.

"M-mom, Wonbin's in prison."
I said to my mom in a crying tone.

➤ My mom gasped by my sudden comment.

"Wait, what? Why is he in prison?"
My mom asked me.

"Dad was right, Wonbin is a dangerous person but I love him, I miss him-"
I said to my mom in a crying tone but she cut me off.

"Sweetie, calm down....we will think of something, okay? Stop crying."
My mom said to me.

➤ I looked up and my mom wiped the tears on my cheeks.