𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟲𝟯

"Are you two back together?"
Jueun asked me and Wonbin.

➤ I nodded happily.

"That's great! You two are so cute together."
Myungjun said to me and Wonbin.

"Can you not say cute anymore?"
Wonbin asked Myungjun.

➤ Everyone laughed.

"Why don't we go celebrate Sohee and Wonbin's wins and Wonbin and Min getting back together?"
Jueun asked all of us.

"That sounds like a good idea."
Anton said to all of us.

—————————————————————————

[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ As we were riding in Junni's car, I sat in the middle between Minji and Wonbin while Isa rode in the passenger seat. Wonbin and I couldn't stop holding each other's hand.

"I miss holding your warm hands."
I said to Wonbin.

➤ Wonbin smirked.

"I didn't think you'll come."
Wonbin said to me.

"I'm happy with the choice I made, it's always been you."
I said to Wonbin.

➤ Wonbin smiled.

"You did amazing as always at your match, did you hear me cheering for you?"
I asked Wonbin.

"I did, even though there were a lot of people screaming and cheering, I only heard you."
Wonbin said to me.

"Yeah?"
I asked Wonbin.

➤ Wonbin nodded.

➤ Me and Wonbin were having a moment until we heard Minji snoring beside us. She had her mouth wide open with her head facing up. We laughed at the sight of her.

"I'm happy for you two, you two look great together."
Isa said to me and Wonbin.

"I agree."
Junni said to me and Wonbin.

"Thanks girls."
I said to Junni and Isa.

"Where are we going anyways?"
Wonbin asked all of us.

"I don't know, I'm just following Jueun's car."
Junni said to Wonbin.

"Does she know where she's going?"
Wonbin asked Junni.

"I have no clue."
Junni said to Wonbin.

➤ We saw Jueun driving into a small restaurant with a few cars parked around it. Wonbin sat himself up and looked at the place. It looked like he recognized the place.

"Do you know this place?"
I asked Wonbin.

[ WONBIN'S POV ]

➤ I looked around to see if the place was somewhere I have been before and I was correct. I have been to this place before but it was a very long time ago, I think I was about 5 years old when I came here. This was the place where I met Sohee for the first time. Sohee and I used to go here every time after school to eat and hang out. This was our favorite place to go to back then and I couldn't believe the restaurant is still here today.

"Sohee must've suggested this place."
I said to everyone.

"What's this place?"
Junni asked me.

"It's a restaurant Sohee and I used to go to back then when we were kids to eat and hang out, I can't believe it's still here."
I said to everyone.