𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟲𝟬

"Are you going to call off the wedding or you're going to go forth with it?"
Junni asked me.

"I have no choice but to go forth with it, my dad or Sungchan's parents won't let me or Sungchan call it off."
I said to Junni.

"That's insane."
Minji said to me.

"Alright ladies! The party is about to begin, have fun!"
Hyurae yelled at all of us.

—————————————————————————

[ AFTER BACHELORETTE PARTY ]

➤ The bachelorette party was a success I guess. All of us left the venue and Junni dropped me home.

[ HOME ]

➤ I walked in the house and Mrs. Jung walked up to me.

"How was the bachelorette party? Did you have fun?"
Mrs. Jung asked me.

"It was alright, I'm tired though, I might go to sleep."
I said to Mrs. Jung.

"Ugh, not that sleep talk again, you're not going to sleep just yet because all of the partying isn't over."
Mrs. Jung said to me.

"What are you talking about?"
I asked Mrs. Jung.

"When Sungchan gets here after going to his bachelor party, you and Sungchan are going to have dinner alone and do different activities together."
Mrs. Jung said to me.

"I'm sorry?"
I asked Mrs. Jung.

"Sungchan should be here any minute so go get dressed, he should be here after you get dressed."
Mrs. Jung said to me.

➤ I sighed and went upstairs to get dressed.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

➤ I took a shower and I walked in my room and it was a dress lying on my bed. It was a very beautiful dress and I knew exactly who bought it. I tried on the dress:

 I tried on the dress:

[ OUTFIT ]

➤ I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hands. I have never worn a dress like this and it made me feel very uncomfortable.

"Oh my goodness, you look absolutely stunning, Min."
Mrs. Jung said to me.

➤ Mrs. Jung came up to me and admired me in the dress.

"How do you feel? Do you like it?"
Mrs. Jung asked me.

"It's very uh....new."
I said to Mrs. Jung.

"Now come on, I bought you heels as well, Sungchan is waiting for you downstairs."
Mrs. Jung said to me.

➤ Mrs. Jung went out of my room. I sighed and put on the heels Mrs. Jung bought me and did light makeup and I left my hair down.