𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟴

"What are you talking about, Min? All I think about are you and Minhui's feelings-"
My dad said to me but I cut him off.

"If you cared about me and Minhui's feelings, you could've been here when I was kidnapped both times or you could've been here on Minhui's birthday. But no, instead, you decided to go to work because you cared so much to not miss any days."
I said to my dad.

"You didn't even care about staying here for Minhui when it was her birthday knowing that she wanted you and mom at home to celebrate with us."
I said to my dad.

➤ My dad sighed and was silent.

"I need to step out for a second."
I said to everyone.

➤ I got up from my chair and went outside alone.

————————————————————————————

[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ I was outside of the restaurant sitting on the bench on the side. I took in the cold air outside inhaling and exhaling repeatedly because I tried to calm myself down. All I said was everything that I wanted to say for a long time but I kept holding myself back. I was just upset in the moment that I just wanted to be alone. I was even thinking about calling a cab so it could take me home because this place is suffocating me.

"Min? Can we talk?"
My mom asked me while coming outside.

"Mom, I don't want to talk right now, I just want to be alone."
I said to my mom.

➤ My mom sighed and sat next to me on the bench.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry for what your dad and I put you and Minhui through, I don't like to think that we put our job before you and your sister."
My mom said to me.

"Your dad and I just wanted to have enough money to provide for you and Minhui that's why we worked hours and hours at our job."
My mom said to me.

"But you and dad have enough money, all Minhui and I want is for you two be in our lives."
I said to my mom.

"That's the first thing your dad and I want as well, and I apologize for everything."
My mom said to me.

"It's cold outside, are you coming back inside?"
My mom asked me.

"No, I want to go home, I'm going to call a cab."
I said to my mom.

"Do you want me to drop you off?"
My mom asked me.

"No, it's okay. I will take a cab."
I said to my mom.

➤ My mom sighed and nodded and gave me a kiss on my forehead. She gave me a hug and went inside. I sat on the bench for a while before calling a cab.

[ HOME ]

➤ I came home alone and I took a shower before getting into bed. All of this wedding planning stuff is making me stressed out that I wanted to be alone and anyway from everyone.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

➤ I took a shower and changed into my pajamas: