MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 23 STALKER POV

2.7K 102 3
By Sahithi_writes

STALKER POV :

I stood infront her large painting that I painted with the blood of those who tried to make her cry and love  .

I spoke with her painting .

I think how it would be to paint your painting with the blood of your husband my butterfly .
You are mine only mine , I am your king . I always craved for you my girl .

I know you had forgotten me but I'm not and I can't .
You know I still remember the day when I first saw you ofcourse how can I even forget that .

You came to warangal to your uncle's house and I was your neighbour .
Your uncle is so rude and he always looked down on us my knuckles always fisted to hit him .

I was just 16 yrs old at that time and you're just 8 .

Your uncle insulted my father so badly coz you're upper caste and we are lower caste . That day my father died due to heart attack leaving me alone in this world .

No one cared for me and I was hurt . You came to me out of nowhere and saw my wound . You didn't spoke anything but your eyes did . You covered my wound with a cloth and just then your aunt took you away from me .

I was so lost in you and at that moment I vowed you to make you mine but I don't know who you are .

I diverted when I heard people bad mouthing my father . I want to take my revenge for my father's death and I went to your uncle's house in the evening secretly with a knife in my pocket but just then I saw you playing with some butterflies on your terrace . You are so happy and smiling just then your uncle came and played with you .

I fisted my knuckles seeing your uncle I thought he is your father but you called him babai ( uncle ) , I changed my mind to not to kill your uncle because of you my butterfly .

I wanna own an empire so , that I can make you mine at all cost . I met with the drug dealers and earned millions and trillions for you .

I always secretly spy on you I wanna be close with you but I don't know how . I don't know how to please people I only know to kill and destroy them .

I thought to abduct you , take you far away and then make you mine forcefully but you suddenly disappeared making me go crazy but I saw you in your hospital with a guy holding you . I just thought to kill him but I heard he is your husband .

I step aback thinking how could you marry someone and I gathered all information secretly about how you married him and why . I wanna make him pay and kill him so deadly .

You made a mistake butterfly I promise you I'll kill your husband and make you mine at all cost . Don't think I'm gonna leave you I'll definitely punish you so hard for marrying him . Get ready .

Your cousin is in warangal with your uncle right . I know her father hide her here to protect her but he did a mistake .
I am here in warangal how can she be safe ? Vidya is the reason for your marriage right . Now don't worry she is definitely gonna get her punishment and soon you will be in my arms .

***************"*************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , hi guys 👋🏻

I know this part is too short , coz I wanna give our villan introduction here .

I'm sorry that I can't give an update tomorrow coz I'm gonna be busy .

So wait for next update on Saturday .

Well I'll try to give an update tomorrow but if not possible wait till Saturday evening .

THANKYOU FOR READING ❤️

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

BYE 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 34.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
56.1K 1.9K 35
Kiana Kapoor a 18 year old cute and bubbly girl. She is in love with her best friend's elder brother ever since she knew the meaning of love but she...