A Second Chance(Demon Slayer...

Oleh prideful_sloth

In this world, they're two types of men. Men who women love and other men want to be, and men who no woman w... Lebih Banyak

Characters Pictures
Harem
Prologue I (a loser's life)
Prologue II (meeting god)
Family's Blood
In Trouble
Kiss Night
Argument
Bring it on!!
Training Begins
Time Flies Quick
Final Selection
The Taste of Success
Shinobu's Offer
In the Butterfly Mansion
A man worthy of you
Till Next Time
First Body
The Hashira Meeting
Off To Kanae's
Return of the Prodigy
Distance
Sparked Attraction
Temptation
Love Me Too
The Pathetic Man
Flowers Change
Dependent
Wheels Turning
Challenge
The Duel
Tamayo's house
See you again
Last Battle
Interesting Choice
It's Over
Days Later
Back to me
Appointment
Over the years.
After 4 years
Trial
Trial (II)
Horizon
Kamado
Reunion with the Insect Hashira
Please help us!
Message Of Sorrow
Difficult Prey
Koinatsu Oiran
A Demon's Jealousy
Echoes Of Danger
Unveiling the Upper Moon
Duty and Desire
Battle's Crescendo

See you in Yoshiwara.

284 8 4
Oleh prideful_sloth

Long chap. Incoming...

* * * * * *

It's been a few days since your heard the news. Your break was supposed to be about 8 weeks but now it's been cut to four. The fact that you were sleeping peacefully while that same moment, your dear friend was fighting hard for his life was almost unbelievable.

Normally you'd just set out when you wish to but in this situation, there's a dilemma. The one you're currently explaining to the master.

“I wish to go back out into the battlefield soon, I've rested enough… however I don't wish to leave those kids alone. I just can't.”

In response, he simply smiled.

‘What is he smiling at?’

“I was thinking of having Lady Tamayo and her disciple over to live with them,” you said.

“Tamayo huh’?”

“You can also keep an eye on them since they'll be living in my house in case you don't trust her. I just feel more comfortable with her than a random kakushi” You said.

“Fine, do what you have to. As long as you don't mind me keeping a watchful eye.” he said.

"No. I understand sir. Infact that'd be much appreciated, master."

You bowed and told him where you'll be going for your next mission and he approved. Usually he decides where you go but it was interesting for you to request a particular mission.

You thanked him and you bid your goodbyes.

“Haaah, he should've gotten my letter by now,” you said.

* * * * * *

*COOOCOOOROOOOOOOOKOOOOO*

Yuki landed on a window of a certain pillar.

“Tengen Uzui-Sama!!! Tengen Uzui-Sama!!” He screamed.

“Oi, how dare you scream my name like that, have you no manners?” Uzui asked.

“I-i’m sorry. I'm here to deliver a note from my Lord Y/N L//N!” Yuki says.

“Ah!? The boy!? Give it here” he demanded as Yuki gave it to him and bid farewell.

Uzui opens the note and…

“He sure is dramatic hahaha.”

I'll see you in Yoshiwara.

       ____Y/N.

* * * * * *

Few days later, Lady Tamayo and the rest would now live in your house. They shall run their experiments there.

It's killing two birds with one stone, now you don't have to worry about them all the way in Tokyo and Sana and Naoya will be safe with people you trust.

While you're on the road being a monster, you want to be rest assured that your children are safe and something about Lady Tamayo increases that feeling of safety.

A funeral was held for Kyojuro, at his home. It's the first time you've seen his father cry. Even though he's always been cold towards Kyojuro, to see him cry like that really drove deep in your heart.

Emphasizes just how much pain those demons have been causing for hundreds of years. You would know all about it.

Your parents died at their hands, they attacked Lady Tamayo that one time, killing Kanae simultaneously. The reason Sana and Naoya are orphans and now Kyojuro is dead. So many losses in one lifetime.

“Aah, when I find one of those upper moons” you sighed.

“Uh? What are you talking about?” Yuki asked. She'd been by your side the whole time.

“Uh? Nothing, forgot you were here”

“You've been zoning out a lot lately Y/N, are you okay?” she asked.

“Yes, I am. Can't wait to get into the entertainment district” you smiled.

“You don't have to force a smile around me, Y/N. We’ve been together since you started at the corps. But even though we haven't talk much, because we've both been busy since you became a pillar, it still hurts me that you think you can't talk to me” she said.

You gave her a certain look. She didn't know what it was but it wasn't flattering.

“What?!”

“When did you become this mature? Scary to hear you talk with some sense now, ah, I miss my old, dumb, Yuki” you sighed.

“Take this seriously,! I'm really bothered by our distance, you know!!” She protested.

“Yea yea, I missed you too, you'll always be my pretty little dove” you smiled.

"Stop, don't just say things like that..." she got more quiet, her anger from a second ago had seemingly just ceased.

"Huh? You don't like it?" You gave a teasing smirk.

"I never said that!... it was...  It was just so sudden" she replied.

"Hehe, sorry... sorry" you smiled again, as you stroke the feathers by her neck. 

You remembered she used to like that and by her cooing response, she clearly still does.

“Anyways, when are we getting to the district, I'm hungry and I need a shower” you said.

“Well by this next turn…,” she said literally as you turned around.

“We'll be there. Welcome to the Yoshiwara Entertainment District!. Home of the…”

“Okay, that's enough, we don't care” you said.

“Asshole” Yuki whispered.

As you approached the district, you started to see more and more people and the crowd kept getting louder.

As you threw yourself in the mix of the crowd and the lights, you could just feel it almost immediately. You've been to a couple districts in Tokyo, even bigger than this one so you knew for sure.

Something's not right with this place.

You were told a demon should be here but to have such reign over this territory like this is just ridiculous.

I mean you felt it's presence the moment you stepped foot in there.

Literally stepped a foot.

‘interesting…’ you thought

“Uzui…?” You asked.

“He said he'll be here in a couple days with reinforcements to replace his missing wives,” Yuki replied. 

“Hey, what a cutie!! Come over here!!”

“Boy, I have candy, it tastes really nice too.”

You were getting cat calls all around but you were more deep in thought.

‘stupid Uzui, even if it's faint I could still feel its presence by the entrance. With a demon of this caliber, whoever he’s bringing would most likely not be able to help, they might even be a liability’

“Oh by the way, he also said don't engage in combat before he gets here. Just lay low and be a regular citizen for now” Yuki says.

“Didn't plan to anyways, I only feel a slight presence so I don't know the demon's true extent of power. If I start looking around when I just got here, I'll be found out quickly” you replied.

“Anyways, there are so many attractive women in here, let's find something fun to do, shall we?” you smiled.

“Ugh, have fun I'm just gonna fly around. Do you need your sword hidden?” she said.

“Sure,” you pulled it out and gave it to her.

“Make sure to check on me every two hours. If you don't find me longer than that, assume something is wrong and bring my sword with you, understood?”

“Understood!” She said as she flew away.

You looked to the side and saw a crowd gathered together. It's an Oiran parade.

“Hey!, Hey guys!! It's the Kyogoku house’s Oiran!!” Someone yelled.

“How's she so pretty”

“It's God-Given”

“Uh?” You got closer to see as the parade got closer and closer. She can't be that bea–nope she was.

Drop dead gorgeous, infact. Definitely one of the finest ladies you ever came across.

However, when she got to pass by you, you both made eye contact and both your eyes widened simultaneously as you came to realize. . .

‘A Hashira!’

‘A Demon?’

‘He's strong!’

‘She’s weak!’

‘His he alone?’

but that aura, it's much stronger now. It's definitely not hers but how's she giving it off? Are there two of them? Where's the other one? ’

This exchange lasted for about a whole second, she gave a slight grin before turning her attention back forward.

“Uh? Was she looking at me?”

“She was definitely looking at me?! Moron”

“Ah!? You dumbass…”

‘Confirmed, we got an upper moon here. Too bad and she was so pretty too' you thought as you walked away from the parade

But for some reason, your hands were shaking, you were grinning ear to ear uncontrollably. Your face was getting crazier and crazier. You just…you just couldn't help it.

“Looks like you won't be alone for long, Kyojuro. Your playmate is on their way~” you said.

* * * * * *

A/N- Almost 50 chapters🥳🥳🥳👏👏. We're still only in season 2 😭. Also idk if I still want Daki as part of the harem.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

50.1K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
92.2K 979 11
SHINYA | 深倜 β€’ Getting reincarnated into the popular shōnen manga "Demon Slayer" through your own stupidity was not on your bingo card for the year, e...
54.3K 1.6K 12
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Discription: Y/n Hashibira is Inosuke Hashibira's twin bro...
54K 2.1K 12
|| Reincarnated In One Piece As A Hashira || (One Piece X Reader) Β«I lived a fulfilling life... maybe, I'm not sureΒ» I mumbled before my vision went...