ORASANIAN ⚜️ ( THE ORIGINALS )

By BlitzMikaelson

After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaels... More

intro to characters part i
intro to characters part ii
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Four

14 1 1
By BlitzMikaelson

*~*~*

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / DOCKS

The next day, Klaus, Christy and Ana slowly walks onto a dock.

(Christy's Outfit)

Captain Benji is at his sailship with his crew aboard.

"Captain Benji?" Christy said.

Captain Benji looks at Christy and smiles at her. "Milady Christiana? What brings you to my beautiful ship?"

"Just visiting." Christy told him with a small smile.

"Alrighty then, come along aboard." said Captain Benji.

Klaus, Christy and Ana exchange small smiles at each other and walks onto Captain Benji's sailship.

⚜️⚜️

CAPTAIN BENJI'S SAILSHIP

In the middle of the sea, Captain Benji is at the quarterdeck while his crew are slowly wandering around.

Christy is looking through Captain Benji's handheld telescope.

"Anything up ahead, Christy?" asked Ana.

"Nope, nothing yet, Ana." Christy told her and sits on the bowsprit.

"Be careful, Chris." Klaus told his wife from the main deck.

"Always am, Klaus." Christy said, and gently sitting on the bowsprit, looking through the telescope.

And suddenly, the sailship makes a left turn, which causes Christy to fall off the bowsprit, but she manages to hang on.

"Christy?!" Ana exclaimed, worriedly.

"I'm okay." Christy reassured her and gently pulls herself back up onto the bowsprit and gently lands back on the main deck.

Klaus, Christy and Ana exchange looks at each other.

"You should be more careful, Christy." Ana said.

"I always am." Christy said.

Klaus, Christy and Ana exchange small smiles and chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

Later that day, everyone is sitting on the main deck, eating bowls of food and drink mugs of beer.

Klaus is gently leaning sideways on the pillar with his mug of bourbon. He glances at Captain Benji as he slowly walks up next to him.

"So, how long have you known Christy?" Klaus asked Captain Benji.

"I've known her for a long time." Captain Benji replied. "She would come by my sailship just to check up on me. It still makes me proud of her. She was just a 10 year old gal and now, she's the greatest Orasanian warrior ever in the Orasanian Mythology. She's a special woman."

"Yeah, she is." Klaus agreed with a small smile.

Klaus looks at Christy, who's eating and exchanging chuckles with Ana and Benji's ship crew.

⚜️⚜️

After a while, Captain Benji's crew are singing and dancing with their flutes and violins instruments.

🎵 I'll sing you a song of fortunate and sea 🎵 Christy sang.

🎵 Bless thee and the Elders, heaves
ho 🎵 Captain Benji's crew sang.

🎵 I'll sing you a song, I'm the Queen of the Sea 🎵 Christy sang.

🎵 Bless thee and the Elders, heaves
ho. Heaves ho🎵 Captain Benji's crew sang.

Captain Benji's crew then, gently tosses Christy in the air, continuing playing with their flutes and violins.

They gently sets Christy back down on the floor of the main deck. Christy and Ana exchange small smiles at each other.

Christy then, looks at her husband, Klaus, who's sitting atop of a barrel with his half empty mug of bourbon, watching everyone have some fun.

Christy slowly walks over to him and gently leans sideways on the pillar. "You're missing the party fun."

"I appreciate the offer, Love, but I'm fine." Klaus said.

Christy gently soothes his right shoulder with her hand. "Whatever's bothering you, you don't have to shoulder it by yourself, you know. You know I'm always here for you."

Klaus looks up at her with a small smile. "I know."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Go on, I'll be fine." Klaus said.

"Alright." Christy said. She pecks a kiss on his forehead temple and slowly walks away from him, rejoining the party.

⚜️⚜️

DOCKS

That late afternoon, after Captain Benji had arrived back to the dock, Captain Benji and Christy are taking a stroll alongside the dock.

"I thank you for spending time with me and my crewmates." Captain Benji thanked Christy.

"You're welcome, Benji." Christy said.

Captain Benji and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"I'm proud of you, Christiana. I really am. You're a great warrior. You're Orasanian Legendary. You must be proud of yourself." Captain Benji said.

"I am." Christy said to him. "It's getting to be evening, I have to go."

"Alright, I'll see you around." Captain Benji said.

"You too, Benji." Christy said.

Captain Benji and Christy shares a hug and she walks away, regrouping with Klaus and Ana.

⚜️⚜️

COUNTRYSIDE COTTAGE HOUSE

Later that late afternoon, Christy arrived at the cottage house where Corrina lives with her younger sister, Grace, and her two children, her son, Sam, and daughter, Sophina.

Christy gently lands her skiff ship on the lawn and the ramp itself automatically opens.

Christy slowly walks off just as Corinna slowly walks out of the cottage house.

Corinna and Christy exchange looks at each other after not seeing each other since the Mord-Sith quarrels.

"Hi, Corinna." Christy greeted her.

"Hi, Christiana." Corinna greeted her back.

Corinna and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Now, in the living room, Corrina and Christy are sitting in the sofa chairs across from each other.

"So, how've you been after everything?" Christy asked.

"I've been pretty well." Corrina replied. "After I disbanded the Mord-Sith, I devoted myself to reconnecting with my younger sister and children. I trained Grace in both hand-to-hand combat and with a silver sword. And as for my son and daughter, Sam and Sophina, I am grateful to cherish my motherly moments with them. I've been mentoring both Sam and Sophina to horse riding."

"I'm happy for you, Corrina. I really am. And I've been meaning to visit you." Christy said to her.

"I appreciate that, Christiana." Corinna said.

Corinna and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. Sam and Sophina slowly walks inside the living room.

"Hi, Mom." Sam greeted his mother and looks at Christy. "You must be the legendary Christy."

"I am." Christy replied.

"Samuel? Sophia? This is Christy. She's a friend of mine." Corinna introduced Christy to her son and daughter.

"Hi." Sam and Sophina greeted Christy with polite smiles in unison with small waves.

"Hi, nice to meet you two." Christy greeted them with a polite smiles, already knowing who they are.

"Mom, Auntie Grace has dinner in the kitchen." Sophina told her mother.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few." Corinna said.

And Sam and Sophina slowly walks away, headed to the kitchen.

"Well, I gotta go." Christy said, getting back up to her feet.

"Okay, then." Corinna said, getting up to her feet.

Grace slowly walks inside the living room and looks at both Corrina and Christy.

"You must be Christiana, we know you, it's nice to meet you." Grace told Christy with a polite smile.

"Nice to meet you as well." Christy said.

"Grace? I'm coming." Corinna said to her younger sister.

"Okay." Grace said. And looks at Christy. "Would you like to stay for dinner and dessert?"

"I'm fine, but thanks for the offer." Christy said.

"Okay." Grace said and walks away.

"Will I see you around again sometime, Christiana?" Corrina asked.

"Maybe." Christy told her. "But you know where I am, Mount Orasani or New Orleans."

Corrina and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they share a hug.

"I hope we encounter each other again." Corinna said.

And Christy small smiles to herself. "Me too."

And Christy walks away, getting back on her skiff ship and flies away, opening a portal to New Orleans and flies through.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That night, Christy slowly walks inside Klaus's and hers bedroom and gently lays down on the bed.

Klaus slowly walks inside. "Where did you go off to?"

"Visiting an old friend." Christy said to him.

Klaus gently reclines on the bed and Christy lays in a sideway position on the bed.

"So, anything you want to get off your shoulders?" Christy asked her husband.

"Nothing much of the sort." Klaus replied.

And then, Christy hears her Uncle Cyrus's voice telepathically speaks to her in her mind, causing her to sit up straight on the bed.

"Christiana? We need to speak in the morning." The Elder God, Cyrus, telepathically spoke to his niece.

"Yes, sir, Uncle Cyrus." Christy telepathically replied to him.

"What is it?" Klaus asked.

Christy looks at her husband. "Uncle Cyrus needs to talk to me in the morning."

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
256K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
1.4K 20 21
Klaus's and Christy's started off with a rocky start, when he learned of her extraordinary sorceress magic and wanted to use her as a magical weapon...
397K 7.2K 34
Christy Nelson is a 800 year old ancient sorceress, stronger than any witch. She later, meets The Mikaelson's and becomes acquainted with them, and b...