Naruto:The Prodigy (Naruto X...

By PAJ465

After the Uchiha clan massacre there were two known survivors. Sasuke son of the Clan heads and Y/N the grand... More

Bio (Land Of Waves Arc)
Enter: Naruto Uzumaki! (Land of Waves Arc)
My Name Is Konohamaru! (Land Of Waves Arc)
Sasuke And Sakura:Friends Or Foes! (Land Of Waves Arc)
Pass Or Fail:Survival Test! (Land Of Waves Arc)
A Dangerous Mission! Journey To The Land Of Waves! (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Assassin Of The Mist! (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Oath Of Pain (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Forest Of Chakra (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Land Where A Hero Once Lived (Land Of Waves Arc)
Info
Battle On The Bridge! Zabuza Returns?! (Land Of Waves Arc)
Haku's Secret Jutsu:Crystal Ice Mirrors (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Broken Seal (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Demon In The Snow (Land Of Waves Arc)
Bio (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Special Assignment? Expedition To The Land Of Grass! (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Enter:Menma Uzumaki! (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Legend Of The Sword:The Sage's Story (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Special Training? The Cave Of Reflection (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
An Honest Confession (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Invasion Of The Grass (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
The Warriors Of Stone (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Y/N's Awakening! (Warrior Of Stone Arc FINALE)
Bio (Chunin Exams Arc)
The Reunion (Chunin Exams Arc)
Sworn Rivals:Sharingan Vs Byakugan! (Chunin Exams Arc)

An Assassin's Edge (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

343 15 0
By PAJ465

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

After our short session in the cave of reflection we shortly returned to the village. After awhile we returned to our rooms. The village was in a dead silence due to the night.

Y/N:*sleepy* Alright the bed arrangements will be. Me and Hanabi, Naruto and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura, Ino and Shikamaru, Shino and Kiba and then Choji by himself.

Choji:Alright extra leg room.

Hinata:I get to be with Naruto-kun

As we all went to sleep or atleast Choji, Shikamaru and Kiba did we decided to talk about experiences on missions. While sitting in a circle.

Hinata:So how have your missions been going Ino.

Ino:Well its just simple chores but Asuma sensei says we'll get better missions when we become chunin. What I'm really wanting to know is team 7's mission. The land of waves right.

Naruto:Yeah it was awesome.

Sasuke:Sadly I missed the end of it due to unfortunate circumstances. *remembers Haku stabbing him with senbon*

Y/N:Well that's where we unlocked most of our powers and it turns out Zabuza isn't as bad of a person thanks to him. *slaps Naruto's back*

Hinata:Of course. Naruto is way nicer than you think. He saved me when I was getting bullied.

Y/N:Is that why you like him.

Hinata:No! *blushes*

Sakura:Anyway what has team 8 been up to.

Hanabi:I'm also interested sister.

Hinata:Its just the normal genin missions. Its annoying how Kiba is always talking about himself but Shino always shuts him up by putting fireants in his pants. *laughs*

Naruto:*stares* Hinata your angelic eyes really compliment your smile. You're actually very cute. *smiles*

Hinata:*blushes hard* Naruto-kun. *passes out*

Naruto:What happened.

Ino:Its because she likes you.

Naruto:Wait she does?!

Sakura:Naruto you are stupid.

Y/N:After that display of obliviousness I'm going for a walk outside.

As I left for a walk across the balcony and my jougan detected negative emotions coming from the forest against me.

Y/N:What? *bleeds from mouth*

Yato:Yeah boy. You know the hoes going to love this.

Y/N:Are you serious. I'm in pyjamas with my underwear exposed.

Yato:You think I care I'm an assassin. Bitch. Danzo's also paying me 100,000 ryo to put you on a poster so meet me on the roof now.

We both jumped onto the roof and stared at each other.

Y/N:*sighs while activating karma* Well this is annoying.

Yato:Let me get this straight with you. You can't defeat me normally because I have a little something called a heavenly restriction. That allows me to do stuff like this. *kicks Y/N to another roof*

Y/N then stood up and wiped his mouth as Yato smiled at him.

Yato:Yeah now what will you do.

Y/N:You know what. If you came for a fair fight this is the wrong place.

Yato:What do you mean. *draws other sword*

Y/N:Open:Shadow. Open:Aqua. Open:Ascend.

When I said those words Hyperion, Aquarios and Kame appeared alongside me.

Yato:So you're trying to jump.

Y/N:Of course I am. By the way we're going to kill you.

Yato then tried to flashstep but Hyperion blocked him and sent him backwards as Aquarios punched him into Kame that used a shadow attack on him that sent him to me as I punched him to another roof.

Yato:Let a man breath.

Y/N:Shhhhhh! *punches him repeatedly*

Yato:You done now. Alright. *slashes him in an X formation*

After he slashed Y/N he sped across and started slashing Y/N repeatedly and used taijutsu on him that broke bones on each moment of contact.

Y/N:*drops kicks him* Wind Style:Jet Stream.

Once he was up in the air I started to combo him with a barrage of kicks and punches before smacking him back on the ground.

Y/N:*sharingan predicts his movements* He's going for a front kick.

Yato then tried to go for a front kick to the chest but thanks to his sharingan Y/N managed to dodge and parry it.

Yato:Danzo the fuck. You never said he was going to be like this.

Y/N:Wood Style:Mini Golem Jutsu.

(Like this but smaller)

The wood golem them started to beat Yato by using the wood dragon on his shoulder.

Y/N:Now for. Karma:Weapon Manifestation.

(Just chakra rods and truth seeker orbs)

Y/N:Right my set up is complete. The weapons, jougan, sharingan, karma and summons. Jougan Art:White Lightning.

Yato then got electrocuted as Hyperion came from the side and blasted him into a nearby tree.

(In room)
Hanabi:Where do you think Y/N is.

Sasuke:Don't worry he'll come back eventually.

Hanabi:You're probably right. Anyone up for charades.

(In the fight)
Yato had just got sent away by Aquarios' water release and Kame's shadow kekkei genkai.

Hyperion:You can take care of him now master. *bows and returns to karma*

Aquarios:I've already done enough. Master do as you wish. *goes on one knee and enters karma*

Kame:I'll see you next time sir. *goes back to karma*

I then looked down at the assassin that was below my feet.

Y/N:*stamps foot on head* So what do you have to say for yourself.

Yato:Atleast I didn't go out like a bitch.
*tries to stab him*

Y/N:*parties it with chakra rod* Man if you were a good person you really could have been a useful ally. Too bad you chose the wrong path.

Yato:Normally, I wouldn't snitch but there are some things you might want to know about Danzo. Here. *hands him map of anbu black ops facility* Enter the library and you'll be able to find some dirt on him.

Y/N:Appreciate it. *kills him with truth seeker orbs*

(In the building)
Y/N:I'm back.

Hanabi:Finally. What were you doing and why are you so dusty?

Y/N:Don't worry about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
1.7K 23 6
This is a story where Madara had a son and he trained him to be the best Shinobi ever. He trained his son to even surpass himself. When Yoshiro was 5...
12.2K 585 14
In the village hidden in th leaves, Mirou knew who he was. He was the son of Aimi Hakuryƫ, a student of the ninja academy, and future ninja. But afte...
568K 18.1K 42
Everyone thinks that Itachi Uchiha is the prodigy of the Uchiha Clan since he became ANBU and got his Sharingan at an early age, but people didn't kn...