destiny ♥️(mayi ri)

By ShamaFarzana

this is the story of Annie and fakhir . . . . in this u will see cause of child marriage importance of educ... More

intro 1
intro 2
intro 3
intro 4
chp-1
CHP-2
chp -3
chp 4
chp 5
new characters
chp-6
CHP 7
CHP 8
CHP 9
CHP 10
CHP 11
CHP 12
CHP 13
CHP 14
CHP-15
CHP 16
CHP 17
CHP 18
CHP 19
CHP 20
CHP 21
CHP 22
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP-25
CHP 27
CHP 28
CHP 29
CHP 30
CHP 31
CHP 32
CHP 33
CHP 34
CHP - 35
chp 36

CHP 26

155 7 0
By ShamaFarzana

(fakhir left the house)

sameena - Fakhir! can you hear me?
Eat something! you haven't ate anything.fakhir! sleeping? Fakhir! where are you? Fakhir!
Fakhir!

Ahmed Fakhir's friend - Get up fakhir!
Do your breakfast!

Fakhir - what is the time?

Ahmed - it might be 12 in the noon.
what happened?

Fakhir - Nothing!

Ahmed - who called?

Fakhir - Nobody called! My messages are filled.

Ahmed - why don't you reply?

Fakhir - what should I say?

Ahmed - just tell the truth.

Fakhir - what should i tell? That my father is mad and he wants me to get married.

Ahmed - you are lucky that my parents are not here.when they comeback! we are shifting in your street.you would've been married and i would see you with a grumpy face.

Fakhir - why don't you talk to me about anything else? marriage! Marriage!

Ahmed - Tell me one thing! Why did your father suddenly think about it?

Fakhir - I don't know! only god knows.
He thinks that he'll die soon! That's why he wants me to get married.

Ahmed - Just think that you get married and he doesn't die!

fakhir - They are killing me! Don't give me tension.Give me food.

Ahmed - Let me bring the tea!

fakhir - we get married in a young age! it's nothing new.

sameena - Are you happy?
you would be happy?  He just left the house! Are you happy?

Aisha - why are you blaming me? what did i do?

sameena - leave it!

granny - what did you do sameena? what did you do ? where did you send the kid?

sameena - Did i send Fakhir from home?
you guys made him run away! you guys forced him to run away.He ran because of this forceful marriage.where will he be? He might be hungry! He would've not slept. Nobody cares about him.
Leave me alone for sometime! i beg you! Leave me alone.

granny - we are leaving! zaheer will handle it.No need to talk to her.

sameena - just leave me alone for sometime! please!

zaheer- what happened? Any update?

Habib - His number is off! i asked his friend but he doesn't know anything.

Aisha - Why would he tell you if he even knows! she is really depressed because if him.

granny - it's just her drama!
she knows about him!
call her and ask her!

Aisha- mom! it's true that sameena sister doesn't know anything.

zaheer- Hey! what's their name?
Ask shabir to trace the location of his phone.where is he hiding?

Habib - i called him but he was busy in a meeting! He told me that he'll call back.

zaheer- oh! This boy is a problem.Go and call sameena! mom is right! she might know about the place he went to!

Aisha - I'm telling the truth! she actually doesn't know anything.

Habib - just do what he said! Don't give him opinions.Go and call her!

faiza - Annie!you are studying? There's a fuss in the whole house.

Annie - i don't care about anyone! I'm not linked to it.

Faiza- How are you not linked? you have the biggest role in making him run away. Everybody is suspecting his mom.

Annie - it's good that he ran away!Tell me! would it look good if i ran away?
just pray that they don't catch him.Everything will be same after.
I've prayed that they won't find fakhir and i won't get married to him foolishly.

to be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 3.8K 42
Arranged marriage of girl and boy who don't know each other but they made for each other how they connect with each other lets see
162K 5.1K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)
82.6K 8.7K 88
Karanvir Sharma a strict IAS officer crosses path with Debattama Saha a budding singer and a student,The story is all about their love,mistakes,passi...
214K 18.8K 64
it's a story of circumstances marriage where shivaay n anika understand themselves n start there marriage life