Lost Prince

By malec_ff

What if after the leak of the emails had made both Henry and Alex react differently. Alex might have his whol... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Author Notes
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
End

Part 4

334 11 0
By malec_ff

As soon as the plane landed few hours later, it was evening time in London and the sun almost sets as Alex stepped his foot on the air strip ground. There was a black SUV waiting for them to get in thanks to Zahra and her authoritarian self handling this matter for him. They rode the car in silence and Alex can't help fidgeting in his seat. His knees bounced in his nervousness for seeing Henry after few days of being apart from him. He misses his voice, his smiles, their banter and mostly, his kisses.

He looked over to his side and saw Zahra on her phone clicking away the screen typing in anger and cursed came out under her breath as she shook her head relentlessly. "Zar, thank you." He says and it made her contorted face relaxes after hearing his words. "Same thing kiddo. We both fought for the man we love. Nothing's wrong with that." He smiled at her face and let her continued her rant over her phone and turned his gaze outside of the car window seeing all the building passed by them.

Something isn't right about the place they headed and Alex kept turning his head back and forth before he turned it left and right to make sure they are on the right track. "Wait, this isn't the way to the Kensington Palace." He says and Zahra hummed in response. "We are not going to KP just yet, we headed to the Buckingham first." She says and Alex eyebrows furrowed at her words. "What? Why?! Zahra Henry is in KP not in Buckingham, right?!" He ask furiously considering he is supposed to be closer to his beloved but now he isn't sure.

"All I heard is that Princess Beatrice is there and I surely hope he is either." She says turning her phone off and slammed it on the seat next to her. She sighed keeping her eyes straight and focused letting Alex sitting nervously next to her.

They arrived half an hour later through the back entrance and the first thing they saw was Shan came running down the staircase headed towards them and Zahra was running towards him. He thought they were gonna hug and kiss as much as he wanted to do to Henry right now but little did he expected, she swung her fist towards him and knocked him down on the cobble stone ground. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" She screamed at him. Shan restored his manner by standing up and fix his suit and Alex can see the bruised form on his cheek from the punch he had receive earlier.

"YOU DON'T TEXT, NO CALL! Not even a fucking morse code! We promised each other, no matter what! NO MATTER WHAT! These two is the top priority and you FAILED him!" Zahra scolded him and Alex was rather impressed and slightly shock at the arrangement they both had between him and Henry.

"Love, calm down. Why do you think I'm here for the past few days?" He tried to calm her with his hand over her elbow pulling her closer but she pushed him off, "No! You don't get to touch me until we got these two knuckleheads together. Where is Henry?" She asks him and Shan pressed his lips together. "On lockdown in KP - alone." He says and Alex heart broke at the thought of Henry being locked in his room all alone with no one to company him at his most fragile state.

Alex runs his hand through his curly black hair pacing on the ground before his eyes landed at Bea running down the hall and out on the door. "Bea!" Alex called for her and she immediately runs towards his embrace. "Alex! You need to go to KP right now! The helper said Henry locked himself in the room and chased everyone out. I'm so scared." Bea told him and he nods at Zahra to headed back to the car dragging both Bea and Shan together with them.

They took about fifteen minutes to arrive at the Kensington Palace with Alex already opening the car door before the car even stop on the ground. He sprinted inside running towards the hallway before he bumped with a person and surprised it was no one else but Philip. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" He asks and before Alex's lips could register any answer, his fist did first, it collided with Philip's face and he fell on the ground next to him.

"Alex! He's the next heir!" Zahra yelled at him and Alex couldn't care less about his title right now. "The fuck I care! If anything happens to Henry, you'll be sorry!" He pointed his fingers at him and saw how infuriated he was before he stood on his own feet again. "GUARDS!" He screamed and Alex was manhandled by both armed man in red and black suit guarding the palace. He tried to fight them off but they were a lot stronger.

"PIP! Enough! Let him go!" Beatrice instructed the men and they'd listened at first but Philip told them otherwise and they had their gripped back on Alex's elbow. "Pip! Please, we need to check on Henry! This madness need to stop." Bea tried to explain to him but she knows how her older brother is and even if he has a smallest piece of heart left, it won't be for Henry but Philip always had a soft spot for Bea.

"You need to stop treating him like he is still sixteen and father's death is no longer an excuse to seek attention. He needs to grow up and you and mum need to stop babying him and let him own up to his own mistake!" Philip yelled back at her face and she huffed in anger, "MUM is not here! She never was there for us, for him! She always out there saving other people but her own family. Her own children needed her but she is never there to save them, not even you!" Bea yelled back at him and they can see his face dropped at the thought of their mother abandonment.

"All I want is too see him. He needs me." Alex pleaded him with both men still had him caged besides him by his elbow. "Your Highness, please." Shan pleads and standing beside him is none other than Zahra staring at him with murderous eyes. Philip nods at the guards to let Alex free and immediately they ran towards Henry's bedroom with Bea followed behind him.

"Hen! Open the door!" Bea called together with Alex banging on the wooden door and tried to push through but the door won't budge. "I can't- something is blocking from behind the door." Alex tried to kick the door down and even pressed his shoulder through but failed. "Don't just stand there! Do something!" Bea yelled at both of the guards and they both used forced to prey the door open and with few attempts, they managed.

"Henry!" Alex yells for him inside the room and it was half dimmed by the nightstand light before Bea flipped on the switch and it brightened the whole area. They looked around but failed to find him, the room is empty. Alex turned on the corner for Henry's bathroom and pushed the door open finding him lying on the bath tub with his back facing Alex.

"Hen." He called running to his side and saw him laid there in the empty tub with clothes on and his eyes are closed. "Hen, I'm here, open your eyes babe." He stroked Henry's cheek finding his skin too cold under his touch and it got him worried. "Hen?" He shook him awake but Henry didn't even flutters his eyes open and when he looked down on his body only he noticed that Henry's side of the shirt is pure red with his hand facing down under the pool of his own blood.

"CALL FOR AMBULANCE!" Alex screamed at Bea and she ran letting Shan replaced her place with Zahra stood by Henry's head. "Use this." Shan handed him a small towel to wrap Henry's wrist that now as pale as the color of the tub. "Hen, stay with me!" Alex let Shan tied the towel tightly on his wrist as he kept tapping Henry's cheek to wake him.

"Hen, baby. Please. I'm here, I'm right here!" Alex pleaded him to wake up before his finger placed on the side of his neck feeling for his pulse. "Shan. I can't- I can't feel-" Alex broke into more tears when he couldn't find Henry's pulse under his touch and Shan pushed him to the side and pressed deeper than he did.

"Help me get him out of the tub." Shan told him and Alex in tears helped him to move Henry's body over the floor and laid his cold lifeless body before Shan went over his chest and starts giving compression.

"NOOO!" Bea screamed from the door before she ran towards Henry's head and found the body of her little brother covered half in blood. Her eyes saw the towel tied around his wrist and she held his head in her hand stroking his blonde hair with her thin fingers. "This is all your fault!" Bea cried with her eyes stares deeply towards Philip that stood by the door, horror plastered all over his face.

"I never thought- I thought-" he mutters and both Bea and Alex stares at him angrily. "Come on Henry! Come on!" Shan repeats as he kept pressing on Henry chest over and over. He stops for a second to keep checking on Henry's pulse and resumed right after since he couldn't find one. "Hen, don't you dare leave me. Wake up babe. Please." Alex stroked his hand with his fingers, feeling the coldness on his skin before he raised them towards his lips.

It felt like hours before the help arrived and they barged in Henry's bathroom with Shan still giving compression over Henry's chest and they took over. Luckily for the spacious bathroom Alex managed to still be there for Henry as they examined him. They placed a line on Henry's arm and start putting on monitor over his chest and Alex can see his heart monitor still on flatline. They put a tube in Henry's mouth to help him breathe and starts pumping air from the balloon bag they had and the other guy didn't stop pressing Henry's chest not even for a minute.

It wasn't until he heard Henry's heart monitor starts beeping slowly that they all gasped exhaling in relieve. "He's not out of the woods yet. He needs blood transfusion and vascular team. Transporting right now!" The guy told his colleague and he nodded agreeing with him. They saw them transferred Henry over the stretcher and strapped him with the belt.

"Bishop is down, severe blood loss, intubated on scene, fifteen cycles of CPR, no shock given. A liter transfusing right now and we're flying in to Royal Hospital by air. ETA six minutes." The guy instructed over his walkie on his shoulder before they pushed Henry out of the bedroom followed by his friends and family.

Alex followed them towards a whole different exit, headed straight into the back of KP ground and saw the chopper ready for take off. "You go with him, we all meet you at the hospital." Shan told them letting Alex ride on the helicopter while they took the car heading to the hospital. Alex nodded before his eyes landed at Philip standing by the door with remorse clearly plastered all over his face seeing his brother being wheeled out of their home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 530 16
After the election. Alex and Henry had to deal with an unexpected guest in their life. Angst with a happy ending. Hurt/Comfort
7.4K 324 32
Alex has never been good at making friends, and now that his sister is pursuing a job in Europe, he only has Nora to rely on. Things get even more di...
113K 5.3K 33
After George accidentally outs himself in front of the popular and homophobic guys of the school everything seems fine at first. However, that soon c...