ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 80

5.4K 456 123
By Richaa_Sharma

At midnight, around 1:30 am

Avni finds it difficult to sleep in her heavy bridal attire and jewellery, So she gets up, sits in front of the mirror and takes off her jewelery and Neil is looking at her like a poor husband.

He tried to help her in this work but she flatly refused him saying that he should not touch her because she was tired.

He has understood the reason for her anger now because now she is taunting him by repeating his words again and again that he should not do anything because she is tired.

What did he say wrong in this... Both of them were awake since morning, they sat in the wedding mandap for hours, doesn't one get tired from all these things ?
He admitted that he had spoiled their first night but he did not put his desires ahead of her comfort but what should he do now...The one for whom he was being so decent and caring got angry...is this the punishment for being decent ?

On the other hand, Avni is taking off her earrings sitting in front of the mirror and then one by one she takes off all her jewelery and Neil sits silently on the bed watching her because he does not understand what to say so that her anger cools down.

He also knows that she is really tired but for his happiness she wants to take their marriage to the next level today itself and she has become angry because of his not doing so.

" Hey bhagwan is besharm duniya me, itna sharif pati aapko mujhe hi dena tha....sirf baate badi badi.....when it was time to act on those things, he wants to sleep." Looking up, she mutters so softly that only she herself can hear it.

And seeing her like this Neil says

" Stop complaining about me to God....jo shikaayate hai mujh se kaho...." he says

And there, on his words she doesn't say anything except glaring at him, but next she tries to open the bun of her hair which made for the wedding, so that her hair can breathe but the pins attached to it are so tight that this work cannot be done easily.

Neil sees her struggle and gets down from the bed and goes towards her, but seeing this she gets up and stands away from him.

" I said no, don't come close to me, I'm tired." He sighs at her words.

" Avni please yaar, ho gya n, ab bas bhi karo....and come let me help you...."

" No, I will do it myself and look I am telling you for the last time... stay away from me...I'm tired " He looks at her at this word.

" And see, go and sleep quietly now, if you irritate me too much I will go out of the room, then keep answering everyone." She says

And at this moment, she can do it in whatever mood she is in and he can't take the risk right now of going out and telling everyone about their spoiled first night.

" Avni....meri baat to suno..... he try to speak again

" Main baahar jaaun...?" Now he also gets irritated at her words.

" Fine, do whatever you want...but please don't go anywhere, I won't touch you..." Saying this he sits back on the bed and she becomes more irritated. 
He agreed so easily, couldn't he forcefully convince her by coming a little closer?

She closes her eyes tightly and takes a deep breath, Then she is about to go to the washroom with her clothes but he stops  her again.

" Now how will you change such a heavy dress in the washroom?" She looks at him at his words.

" Toh aap kya chahte hai aapke saamne change karu...?" Her words bring a wicked smile to his face

" Now it will be a pleasure for my eyes if you do this..." After spoiling everything at this time, she does not like this flirtation of his at all.

" Huh, in that case, I will try my best not to make you feel any such pleasure " His smile slows down at her words and before he can say anything further, Avni goes to the washroom.

" Oh God, kuch ghante hi hue hai shaadi hue aur iske andar biwiyon ke gun aa gye.... maine apni masoom Avni ki ye side to dekhi hi nahi thi kabhi....
meri masoom si Avni ko Kya ho gya ye...." He says to himself.

By the time she went to change, he had also changed into a white T-shirt and black trousers.

After some time, Avni comes into the room after changing into a black silk short nightie

and on seeing it, his mouth falls open, Why is she testing his patience, now how much he is regretting the words he said to her that let's go to sleep.
How will he sleep if she remains in front of him like this?
One is the glow on her face of becoming a new bride and on top of that, these deadly tricks of hers, How could he stop himself from touching her now?

Right there, Seeing the expression on his face, Avni smirk in her mind, now let's see how he sleeps, she had deliberately chosen this dress.

She takes a breath and comes to the bed and sits on the right side where she had slept earlier and Neil's eyes are only on her.

" Baby..... Before he can say anything, Avni lies down on the bed with her back facing him but does not cover herself with the quilt and seeing her like this he gulps.

" Baby " He speaks again and Avni hears his voice but does not say anything while Neil speaks thinking something.

" Tumhe neend aa rahi hai ?" She smiles lightly at his question

" Yes, and now be quiet and if possible, turn off the lights...."

" wo, I was saying...I didn't even give you your gift that I had brought....Please get up and look at it and tell me how it is..." He says

" No, I don't want any gift...the gift you have given me by showing your concern for me tonight is enough for me...."

At her words he looks at her back and immediately comes and lays beside her  and hugs her from behind, hiding his face in her neck.

" Baby, I'm sorry but...." Even after this he is unable to say anything when Avni interrupts him.

" If you want to cuddle me then sleep quietly, I don't want any explanation from you as to what you did and why...."

She says that since the mood and the night have already been spoiled, she does not want to spoil the night further by fighting with him nor by listening to his explanation of his decency.

And Neil, hearing this, considers it appropriate to remain silent at this time because if he says anything now, the permission he has received to cuddle will also be taken away.
So he cuddle her more cozily in his arms, on which Avni does nothing but smiles.
And in reality, both of them, tired, do not realize when they fall asleep, finding solace in each other's arms.

Next morning

Avni opens her eyes and as soon as she opens her eyes she sees a smiling Neil who holds her in his arms and looks at her with a smile
At this moment their sleeping position is completely different from last night, this time her head is in his arms and he is lying on half of his body looking at her.

Seeing his smile, it seems as if she has forgotten everything about last night.

Whereas Neil sees her eyes open, he had woken up early like every day and ever since he woke up he has been waiting for her to wake up but before that he stares at her...his gaze is not diverting from the beauty of her face, his eyes are not diverted from the vermillion applied on her hairline which has enhanced her beauty, his eyes are repeatedly going to the vermillion on her hairline, which is making him feel every time that she is now his in every form.

Neil smiles and leans into her and kisses her forehead before wishing her good morning.

" Good morning wifey " A different glow spreads on her face when she hears the word 'wifey' from his mouth for the first time...now she is his wife.

But suddenly her smile slows down when she suddenly remembers the things of the night...Oh, how could she forget that he's her decent husband Which she doesn't want, the decent boyfriend was fine but now she doesn't like his decency.

She immediately pushes him away from her, which shocks Neil.

" What?" he asks while lying on the bed, to which she does not answer and gets off the bed.

Neil is also quick, he also gets down from the bed and before Avni can go to the washroom, Neil catches her wrist.

" jaan, I am not liking this, we got married yesterday and we are like this..." She doesn't say anything at his words but releases her wrist from his hand.

" Leave me, I'm tired..." she again reminds him this on which he sighs, now it's really getting to be too much.
He is accepting that it was his fault somewhere, but not even 24 hours have passed since their marriage.. both of them have not even talked properly: and she is behaving like this.

And while he is thinking all this, Avni goes to the washroom and he keeps sighing.

After some time.
Over the years, Avni has become so comfortable with him that she can come in front of him wearing anything, so when she forgets to take her clothes to the washroom, she comes to the room wearing a bathrobe from inside and Neil looks at her but before he can say anything he sees Avni picking up her phone and calling someone.

On the other hand...as it is 8 o'clock in the morning, almost everyone is awake.

After waking up, Raj and Simran are spending a little family time with Ansh in the room, at that moment Simran's phone rings, Raj looks at it.

" Main dekhti hu...." Raj nods at her words and Simran goes closer to the bed and picks up her phone and sees that Avni is calling.

" Bhabhi, kya aap room me aayengi.....?"
As soon as Simran picks up the phone, she hears Avni saying this

" Kya hua avu, sab theek hai..." Simran asks from the other side

" jii, ab you know na I don't know how to wear saree...toh bas aapki help chahiye thi..." Avni tells her the reason for calling, today is her first day after marriage so she thinks of wearing saree only.

And here Neil looks at her after hearing this, he too could have done this work.
Why is she snatching away all his rights from him, now only he has the right to help her in all these tasks.

And at his words, Simran sees Raj who is busy with Ansh, so she teases avni in her low voice.

" Avu, ye help to Neil bhi kar sakta hai.....Now stop asking for such help from me and maa...." She pouts at her words...She has such a decent husband,  how can she ask him to do this work?

" Bhabhi, please, aa jaaiye n..." Simran smiles at her words

" Ok, ok 2 minutes me aayi," Simran says and hangs up the phone and is about to leave the room but Raj stops her.

" Kahan jaa rahi ho ?"

" Wo avu ki help karne...usne bulaaya hai..."

" Sab theek hai ?" He asks

" Haan, it's just a clothing problem " Understanding her words, he nods ok.

other side

After hanging up the phone, Neil sees her going back to the washroom with some clothes, he stops her.

" Even I could have done this work… Come, I will make you wear a saree, trust me, bahut pyar se pehnaaunga..." He speaks mischievously while moving towards her but hearing her next words, his steps stop.

" Aap rehne dijiye, aapka pyar maine kal raat dekh liya...aap sirf badi badi baate karna jaante ho, hota to aapse kuch hai nahi....
mujhe nahi lagta aapko saree pyar se pahnaani aati hogi...." She taunts him again, both of them really planned a lot for their first night, especially him but he did nothing.

He looks at her at her words and before he can say anything further, Avni takes one of her casual dresses and goes to the washroom to change because she cannot go in front of Simran in a bathrobe in the presence of Neil, Otherwise, she will tease her.

There is a knock on the door, Neil opens the door and Simran sees his hung face.

" Kya hua, tu theek hai ?"

" Haan " He says in a slightly off mood and saying this he gives way to her to come inside.

Simran comes inside and is a little shocked when she sees the condition of the room as it was last night, everything is clean.

" Avu ?" Before Neil could say anything on Simran's question, Avni comes out of the washroom and answers

" Main yehaan hu bhabhi..." Simran smiles at her

" Chaliye...." Saying this, Avni tells Simran that she will go to her room and wear the saree in which she was staying till yesterday, but hearing this, Neil looks at her.

" There is no need for that…I am going to get ready anyway…my lovely wife can change here…I will not disturb you both…." He says this in his sugar-coated words, on which Avni looks at him with a little surprise, what a strange person he is, despite all her tantrums, he is not getting angry, Still talking with love.

And after saying this, Neil goes to the washroom to get ready for his day.

Here Simran looks at Avni and thinks something and says

" Avu, is everything okay?" On her question Avni tells her that yes, everything is fine.
And then Simran also does not interfere much in their personal matters and then helps Avni in wearing her saree.

And soon she gets ready in a red colored saree, the same red color which is Neil's favourite.

Her look 👇

Later, after making her wear saree, Simran goes out of the room and goes back to her room and here Neil comes from the washroom to the room in a bathrobe.

Avni senses his arrival in the room but does not turn towards him who is sitting in front of the mirror.

But his breath stops when he sees her...He sees that firstly she is in the saree in which he always wants to see her and secondly her deadly moves, She is sitting with her hair on one side due to which her entire bare back is in his view.

And, Right there, Sensing his silence even after coming into the room, Avni smirk because she is sitting defiantly in this position...Today it is her turn, she will not let him come close to her so easily but she will not leave even a single opportunity to bring him close to her.

" Jaan le logi kya ? Thoda kam kehar dhao, mujhpar reham Khao..." At this sudden word coming out of his mouth, she suppresses her smile and gets up from the mirror and turns towards him.

And seeing him with wet hair in front of her, her heartbeat skip a beat, her lips part a little, this is her weakness: seeing him with wet hair.

Neil moves towards her and she is so engrossed in staring at him that she doesn't notice when he comes closer to her and traps her between him and the dressing table.

She looks at him and their eyes meet, she closes her eyes as water drips from his hair and falls on her, She is able to smell his fresh, intoxicating scent that he had used on himself in the shower.
She wanted to lose his control but here she was melting after feeling his manly fragrance.

He sees her staring at him and smirks, no matter what, he is handsome and his wife is infatuated with him...He is understanding her condition very well now, as much as she affects him, his effect on her is no less, and both of them know what effect they both have on each other and this makes their relationship more pleasant and intimate.

He leans towards her and presses his lips to her ear.

" If you stare at me so much, you will fall more in love with me jaan..." Whispering this in her ear he kisses her earlobe and there is a shy smile on her lips feeling this.

And then before that, he would do something else to appease his angry wife, Both of them hear a knock on the door and Avni comes to her senses and pushes him back.

" Stay away from me, I'm tired." A smile appears on his face at her words, because now she is looking very cute in her irritated form while repeating the same words again and again.
He didn't know that his wife was so eager for their first night.
Well, he likes her impetuousness.

Avni opens the door where Shweta is and Neil wishes her good morning and goes to the washroom with his clothes.

Shweta sees Avni in saree and praises her and then Shweta tells Avni that Bebe wants to talk to her about something, so if she is ready then she should come with her.
Avni goes out of the room with Shweta.

Neil comes into the room wearing the same red colored kurta as Avni's saree and paired with white colored pyjama, and he sees that his wife is missing, he also gets ready and goes out of the room.

Everyone sitting in the garden area to have breakfast is waiting for Neil

Priyal pulls Avni to a corner and asks her the story of her first night.

" Toh, kya hua kal raat ?" On this Avni glare at her

" Kuch nahi " She gives a straight answer...on which Priyal gets a little shocked.

" Liar, now Neil jiju must not have been so decent with you...something must have happened..." Hearing these words from her, Avni feels like strangulating her...when she says nothing happened, why can't she believe her?

"  Main sch keh rahi hu, kuch nahi hua...Neil ne kaha so jao aur hum soo gye..."  Feeling seriousness in her voice Priyal looks at her

"Really, nothing happened?" Avni pouts at that and shakes her head in the No.
And Priyal also believes because if something had happened between them, this girl would have been feeling shy right now.

" Yaar, tum dono itne slow rahoge to main maasi kaise banungi..." Priyal complains and before Avni can say anything,Avni sees Neil coming and smiles seeing him in kurta, today he looks more handsome in this kurta than every day.....People are right when they say that men look deadly in traditional clothes.

Everyone sits for breakfast and while having breakfast Bebe tells Neil and Avni that there is a temple here where couples go after marriage, So both of them should also go and take blessings of God.

Neil becomes happy that he will get some time alone with her and in the meantime he will convince her but what his wife says further spoils his mood

Avni talks about taking Simran, Raj, Priyal, Vishal along with her and hearing this, Simran looks at her with a little doubt.....What happened after all: between these two.
Neil still seems to be a love stuck person but why is Avni angry with him?

All three couples get ready to go to the temple but before that Simran stops Neil and questions him.

" Oye, ab tune kya kar diya, jo wo naraz lag rahi hai...jahan sirf tum dono ko jaana tha, wo puri baraat lekar jaana chahti hai......" He looks at his sister's question and chooses to tell the truth so that now she can help him in convincing his wife.

" Kuch nahi kiya maine " Neil answer

" Kuch nahi kiya, fir kyon naraz hai ?" Simran asks

" Kuch nahi kiya isiliye naraz hai." He replies in his frustration and suddenly the clever Simran's mind works, She connects some dots like the decoration of their room, etc. and she understands his answer that he really didn't do anything that's why she's angry.

Simran sees him in disbelief, He was so impatient before marriage, so what happened after marriage? Why didn't he do anything? And seeing his sister looking at him like this, Neil speaks

" Kya ? Ab aise kya dekh rahi ho ?" Neil asks

" Kuch nahi, tu yehi deserve karta hai....accha hua wo gussa ho gyi...tune jo " kuch nahi kiya " uske baad tere saath yehi hona chahiye...." Saying this, Simran leaves from there to join everyone else, and Neil's last hope of help also goes away by taunting him, which he regrets.

Even after following his wife like a puppy all day, Neil's wife does not feel pity for him, he tries his best to pacify her but he is not able to do much because they're surrounded by others all day long, Sometimes with their brother-sister and friends, and the rest of the time with their family, today he could not get time alone with her.

It is night time, everyone is sitting for dinner and here too Avni, aware of her husband antics, sits next to her mother Neela instead of him which irritates him.

" Chalo, bhai sab apni apni packing shuru kardo...kal hume Mumbai ke liye nikalna bhi hai...." Bebe says to which Neil gets shocked, no, he wants to stay here with his wife.
He knows that after going to Mumbai, he will get very little time with his wife among his family.

" Kya par bebe itni jaldi kyon?" Neil says on which everyone sees him with smile

" Kyon ? kya puttar....hum yehaan ghar basaane to nahi aaye the...hume apne ghar wapas jaana hai...wahaan bhi kuch rasme karni hai....aur tum dono ka reception bhi to hai..." Hearing such a long list of bebe, Neil is about to say something but before that bebe speaks again

" Par Haan tum dono chaho to parso aa jaana....lekin parso shaam tak yaad se, kyonki us din reception hai...ab bina dulha dulhan ke reception to nahi hogi" bebe says on which Neil about to says something again but this his wife interrupts him

" Bebe, hum bhi kal hi chalenge....ek din me kya hi hona hai..." Avni speaks after Bebe's words to which Bebe and shweta smiles seeing that she understood what she said that the rituals have to be performed, so it is necessary to go home.

But Neil glare at her words, now it's really enough...She can't do this with him every time.

After dinner

Avni comes to the room alone but as soon as she enters the room, she becomes a little surprised while standing at the door when she sees that their room is decorated again today.
Yes, not with flowers like yesterday but today with scented candles, the dim light and fragrance of those candles is making the atmosphere of the entire room pleasant.

And before she goes to the side of the door and turns on the lights, she feels two hands sliding from behind on her bare waist and it is not difficult for her to recognize this touch.

When she comes into the room and is admiring the beauty of the room, Neil comes behind her and locks the door slowly and holds her from behind.

" I love you wifey, I hope you liked my fix for the thing I messed up yesterday." Neil whispers this in his husky voice in her ear, placing his hand on her waist which sends a shiver down her spine, she had not expected this tonight.

But still, just as he spoiled their night yesterday, she will spoil this night today and with this thought, she tries to get out of his grip.

" Leave me, I want to change, I'm tired..." at her words he smiles and rubs his lips on her ear and speaks further.

" You cannot snatch my rights from me... Now I have rights on you, on your clothes, on every inch of your body, i have the right to decide whether to allow you to change or not...I will decide everything...." He still whispers this to her in his low voice, on which she gulps,
Her breathing begins to rise up speed as he uses a dominating tone to say this.

" Have you understood what I said, Mrs. Khanna?" he says while caressing her bare stomach, to which she sighs deeply.

" I will not forgive you for your mistake of yesterday." She can barely say these words and her words bring a smile to his face.

" I don't even need your forgiveness...I just need your love...If I get that, I will automatically get your forgiveness...."A shy smile appears on her lips at his words.

" I will make up for last night tonight, and every morning and night in the coming days, so that my wife forgets last night...." his words make her blush

"So now, if you allow me, should I proceed to claim my rights?" He speaks while touching the pin of her saree attached to her shoulder which he is ready to free from her shoulder.

To be continued..........

I hope you'll liked it

Next  - 🙈🙉🙊

I'll try to give double update tonight, but for now bye 🏃

Don't judge Avni for her excitement on the first night, now it is not necessary that a man should be romantic all the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 699 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
84.6K 6.2K 56
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
470K 43.8K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
15.3K 1.3K 8
Darkhast - दरखास्त -/ the devotion of love /- Tropes : He fell first and Fell harder, so hard that he lost his will to get up. Genre : Dark Romance...