MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 22 THE STALKER

3K 113 4
By Sahithi_writes

SRIYA POV :

My husband thinks that I am sleeping while he is carrying me , ufffff I always wanted my husband to carry me to my room when I'm sleeping .

We reached our room , he closed the door and placed me on the bed .

He spoke " sweetheart please wake up and get changed orelse you will fall ill ".

I continued my act and he whispered in my ear " sweetheart it will be my pleasure to change your clothes sleep peacefully ".

I gulped hearing him . I fisted the bedsheets in my hand when he removed the pin from my pallu .

He was about to remove my pallu I opened my eyes and got up .

" Ufffff...I'm sorry to disturb you sweetheart , I'm was about to change your clothes ". He spoke in meeky voice .

My cheeks turned red , I hit him on his chest and spoke " I can change my dress " .

I was about to got up but he caught my hand and pulled me towards him .

Sweetheart can you please help me he said in meeky voice .

His breathe touched my nape and he turned me towards him in Swift motion .

My breath got struck by his actions .

" Breathe sweetheart I didn't start anything that make you breathe less " . He spoke looking into my eyes .

I gulped and took a deep breath .

He again asked me " help me sweetheart ".

" How do you want me to help ? ". I asked him .

" Well I'm busy in holding you , you made me so wet so , please help me remove my kurta ".

My cheeks turned red listening to him ,I spoke in shy voice " First leave me then I can help you " .

He smiled and left me .

I was about to leave him again but he caught my hand and asked " help me sweetheart I can't remove it on my own " .

I turned towards him and slowly started removing his kurta and I pulled it off from him .

I can see he has a very good muscular body . Ufffff his abs ....he literally have 8 pack abs . I can't take my eyes off his body .

He blowed a cool air on me and I came to my senses .

I looked at him who is already looking at me . He spoke " I'm so glad you found me so hot sweetheart " .

I spoke looking into his eyes " Coz you're so hot ".

" Should I help you sweetheart " . He asked me .

I can't resist to kiss him . I didn't say anything I was about to go but I turned back and kissed him . He kissed me back and started removing my wet saree .

We fall on to the bed kissing so passionately and I hovered over him . We stopped coz we both are breathless now . I kissed on his heart and spoke " Actually I always dreamt of kissing you in rain it's one of my fantasy though but today I couldn't coz I can't kiss you infront of my sister and adi " .

" Oh ! So now you kissed me coz we missed our kiss in rain it's ok sweetheart we can kiss under the shower what do you say ? ". He asked me giving a wink .

I blushed a little and said " No I want a rain kiss not a shower kiss " .

" Ufffff ...rain please come I wanna kiss my sweetheart ". He exclaimed so cutely .

Just then I saw my phone is ringing it's maa ( ruhaan mom ) . I got up and lift the call she spoke " beta are you okay ? ".

" Ya I'm fine maa " . I said .

" Okay come down we will have lunch together and diya is gonna leave evening so , I prepared special lunch today . come  fast " . Maa exclaimed .

" Ok maa just 5 mins I'm coming down " . I said and cut the call .

Ruhaan pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly . Now he is teasing me .

" Ruhaan maa is calling we need to go down and diya is leaving let me spend sometime with my sister ". I said .

He hummed and left me . I realised I'm on my blouse and saree lining . I quickly picked up my saree and went towards the washroom . I got freshup and changed into kurti .

I got out and ruhaan went inside the bathroom .

I dried my hair and put sindoor on my forehead .

I went down and saw everyone are talking with diya . I can see Aditya is silent and upset . Why is he upset ? Or I might be wrong . Maybe he caught cold due to rain . I thought .

I joined them and maa asked me " where is ruhaan ? " .

" He is coming maa " I said and sat beside diya .

RUHAAN'S POV:

I came out after freshup I can see my sweetheart is not present in the room maybe she went down .

I dried my hair and changed into my tshirt and joggers .

I saw my phone ringing it's the same unknown number .

Who the hell is this . I thought and this time I lift the call .

The person spoke " I'm glad you lift the call Mr.Thief " .

I'm confused and angry the voice is so deep and masculine I can say he is a man between 28 - 30 .

" Who the hell are you ? " I spoke in my serious tone .

He chuckled and spoke in angry tone " Ofcourse you don't know me but I always dreamt of killing you bastard . How dare you take away my butterfly ".

I spoke in my seriously angry tone " You are a coward come to me I'll show you the hell and I never steal anything , so it's better you shut your mouth " .

He laughed and spoke " you did , You stole my butterfly My Sriya " .

I fisted my knuckles and broke the glass vase beside me .

I shouted " You son of a bitch !! how dare you take her name .... Mark my words I'm surely gonna kill you " .

He chuckled and spoke " let's see who kills whom .....I will surely make her mine . She is mine . I always craved for her since my childhood . I will take her back from you " .

I shouted " you bastard !!!! If I just caught you I am damn sure I'm gonna rip your mouth and show you the hell till you die " .

" Let's see ....She is mine only mine I will force her so much to be mine . I will use the same reason you used to marry her " .He exclaimed and cut the call before I curse him .

I was about to break my phone but I thought to find him at any cost . I immediately called my private detective and sent his number . I told him to trace his location immediately and get the details of it and I cut the call .

I thought to keep my sweetheart away from it .

He said he always want my sweetheart from his childhood . So , he is definitely someone from her childhood . He might be her friend or a stalker .

He also said that he will use the same reason to get her back . It means he could be a threat to diya or Vidya . I need to protect both of them .

Just then vani came in " Bro ! What happened ? She asked looking at the mess in my room ".

I told " it's nothing I'm just pissed of with some unknown call . I'm okay don't worry " .

" Are you sure ? I can see you are so frustrated . Is everything ok " . She asked in concer. .

I smiled and said " everything will be fine, don't worry . Let's go down . Everyone are waiting for us " .

She just smiled and we went down .

I saw everyone are waiting at the dining table for us .

I joined them and I was unable to eat but I tried to eat and be normal coz I don't want anyone to know about it . I wanna make sure who the hell is he and how dare he tried to threaten me about my sweetheart .

I looked at diya and I don't want her to leave but also I can't tell her the truth .

I thought a plan . I will make adi to accompany diya and I'll send some of my guards to protect her secretly .

Everyone are eating while chatting with diya but me and adi were silent .

Just then I got a notification on my phone . It's from my private detective . I immediately checked it .

The message

" Sir , I traced the location and it's from warangal TELANGANA ... but I can't get the details , the details are all fake and the number is registered with fake details ".

I read the message and closed my phone .

Warangal is where Sriya's uncle live where her father wanna send her to hide her from me .

So there is a possibility he might be from her relatives side or from that place .

I think diya can help me but I can't trouble her .

We finished our lunch . Vani and diya chatted for a while and my sweetheart was talking my mom .

I can see adi is looking somewhat upset or it might be stress .

I went towards adi, took him out and told him everything . He was so furious .
I told him not to show his anger and act normal . I asked him accompany diya to Hyderabad . He said okay and I can see he became more protective .

I went towards the hall and gathered everyone's attention I spoke " diya cancel your flight tickets " .

Everyone looked confused . Diya asked me " why ? What happened jiju ? ".

I smiled and spoke in a funny tone " come on diya ... I bought you here in my private flight and you think I will drop my little sister at the airport to go by herself  " .

My sweetheart spoke " so you want to send diya to Hyderabad in your private flight " .

" You're mistaken sweetheart it's our not your and adi will accompany diya coz I can't send my little sister alone . Also we need to deal some buisness in Hyderabad . So , adi will accompany her and also deal with the buisness meetings ".

Diya spoke " as you wish jiju but how can a tower fit into a plane ? " .

Everyone chuckled .

Diya....!! I exclaimed .

" Ok jiju as you wish I'll cancel my flight tickets " . She said and she cancelled her flight tickets .

It's evening 5 pm .

Adi packed his bag to go with diya . I told him " don't trouble her and also try to gather some personal information about her family and relatives . Make sure she doesn't doubt you " .

Don't worry " bro I'll make sure everything will be fine .I promise I'll protect her at any cost " . He exclaimed .

I hugged him .

We altogether reached towards my private flight . Everyone hugged diya and wished her all the best .

I can see my sweetheart eyes filled with tears . They both hugged so tightly and my wife spoke " sweety I'm gonna miss you please take care and call me if you need anything but How can I live without you " .

I hugged them both and spoke " sweetheart don't worry I'm there for you and you too diya call me if you need any sort of help okay ".

Diya smiled and gave me a hi-fi . " Ok jiju and akka please take care both of you . I'm running late bye love you ". She exclaimed and left .

The flight take off .

We all bid bye to her and left for our home .

I asked my detective to find Vidya's location too .

He sent me a text .

" Sir I found out Vidya's location she is in warangal " .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , howz today's part guys ?

I hope you all love it .

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.1K 23
this book is about the imagines of life after love in the air the series 😁 note: this is purely my imagination nothing else and is gonna contain alo...
961K 32.1K 30
A story of arrange marriage between Ansh and Avni. This is a story which depicts the sacrifices everyone makes after marriages . 21/06/2017 - #131 c...
453K 14.7K 92
A women in her twenties have long smooth hair which is upto her waist with fair skin , big doe eyes entered the hospital in hurry and went directly i...
29.8K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...