Protogen landing

By Cyade21

A one out of an infinitesimal chance and you just so happen to be at the right place and right time. More

Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

145 3 2
By Cyade21

Burnt out

POV- Y/N

Walking up the stairs trying my best to not collapse at the double time I put myself through that allowed me to leave early once I reached my floor I fell up the stairs and collapse on the ground victorious exclaiming in the most monotone voice I could muster "Yay!..." while fist bumping up into the air, I took a moment to collect myself until using any remaining determination I have left to push myself up off the ground and walked over to my apartment door I reached for my keys fondling through them until unlocking the door pulling it open I slothed my way inside glancing towards Eva bending down picking up something her black panties at complete display to me, without paying any mind I kicked my shoes off slmping my coat off letting it fall to the floor and walked into the living room, until I did a double take peering my head back into the bathroom seeing...

My nose bled for a moment until I collected myself and looked away a little embarrassed and not wanting to disturb her I took a seat and turned on the Tv, as it turned on still muted It depicted a graphic sex scene between multiple different protogens and a human, one of the protogens were kissing him as another rides his cock and the third nuzzled against his chest. I swiftly shut off the Tv swiftly getting aroused with all the suggestive things seemingly always around the corner. I looked over to the bathroom door to see Eva walk out and finally notice me, while she ran towards me and give me a hug my eyes trailed to her near bottomless bottom until quickly averting my gaze she asked "When did you get inside?" I remarked "I kinda just let myself in I have two keys..." she giggled and game me a warm smile until it shifted to one of concern, she asked while reaching up to couple my face "hey... you have bags over your eyes are you alright?" I chuckled while grabbing her arm reassuring her "yeah... Im fine just a rough day... here let me make us something!" I attempt to get up but my back spiked with pain causing me to fall onto the couch grunting while reeling back in agony.

Eva worried asked "Hey! Are you alright?" I grunted out a response "yeah... im fine... just my back hurts really bad right now..." she thought for a moment until asking "could you lay on your belly?" I nodded as she helped me onto my stomach. Laying down I felt nothing until I felt evas hands slowly push onto my back causing me to blush she began to push upwards moving my shirt up and out of the way. She began to massage my back nicely it was a little rough but good intentions until she asked "feeling better?" I remarked, groaning "n-not necessarily... your a little rough and I don't think my dry back is helping..." her ears drooped until a saw I hint of resolve in her visor as she asked "do you have rubbing oil?" I pointed towards the bathroom replying "it's in the medicine cabinet," she got up and headed to the bathroom until she came back out a minute later with a clean towel and the rubbing oil, I felt a bit nervous until she asked me "could you take off your jacket and shirt?" I tried to defend myself "you know Eva you don't have too I'm fine! It happens all the time," she narrowed her eyes and repeated more commandingly "take off your shirt please I insist I help..." I gulped and blushed sitting up I pulled off my jacket resting it on the couch then took off my shirt the first time my chest was bare in front of a girl, noticing Eva blushing watching me intensely with her grip on the towel and oil increasing resulting the cap from the oil to pop open she swiftly laid the towel under me hastily asking "please lay down!"

I laying back down suddenly the feeling of a small amount of soothing oil leak onto my back followed by her soft paws pressing against the lower half of my back causing me to grunt softly she stood beside the couch trying her best to help my back recover but seemingly not being able to reach everything due to her size. I groaned out "t-thanks Eva... my back feels so much better..." She continued to work until I felt her stop before I could react. She sat on my legs behind me and got back to work. The feeling got so much better, the feeling of her soft paws massaging me, and through my pant leg I could feel her... I blushed trying not to think of it until she leaned in pushing against me harder causing me to hitch a grunt in my throat growing more aroused with each passing second with her atop me I tried to not think of the erection growing in my pants. Until we both heard a satisfying crack that relieved the pain from my back causing me to moan out in satisfaction, I gave myself a breather until remarking "t-thanks I needed that..." I looked back as Eva looked towards me a blush strone across her face as I could tell that she really wanted to keep going I blushed myself and asked bashfully "well do you want to continue or should I make us some dinner?" she shook her head seemingly clearing her mind of something before answering "we should eat... but later..." she trailed off before starting again exaggeratedly "N-Never mind!"

Eva climbed off of me while I sat up stretched slightly feeling blissful looking to Eva she stood watched me holding the rubbing oil in her hand close to her chest, I asked "you alright?" she Nodded acting bashful, she looked away seemingly trying to take her eyes off something until I looked down and noticed my erection bulging through my pants I cover my crotch and excuse myself "Oh! Shit... S-sorry Eva, just one moment!" I pulled my coat over my lap and scooted to the edge of the couch, she took a seat on the other end as we sat in silence akwerdly. I broke the silence muttering out apologeticly "Im very sorry you had to see that Eva..." she giggled and remarked "Ill take it as a compliment~" she crossed her legs sitting on the couch looking away seemingly lost in thought pondering to herself it looked like she had a million questions on her mind but she couldnt work up the courage to ask me so I asked for her "got something on your mind Eva?" she squirmed until she asked "do you..." she looked towards me while trailing off a bright orange blush on her face grew until she stammered out a false confidence remark "what do you want to eat!? I'll cook! HaHa!" she laughed whilst abruply getting up and scurried off to the kitchen, I mumbled out to her "you know Eva... if you ever need to, you can come talk to me, im here for you..." she stood in place for a moment until she turned back with a confidant swagger "Im fine! Now what do you want me to whip you up?" I chuckled feeling her energy in the air before asking "I dont know... what do you want?" she thought for a moment placing a finger on the bottom of her visor until proclaiming excitedly "can I make breakfast for us?" I chuckled and nodded my head.

Reaching for the remote I remembered what was last playing I turned on the Tv and changed the channel swiftly changing it to the big bang theroy, unmuteing it i looked over to Eva who i saw tossing and egg with its shell into a big bowl, sighing I made sure I no longer had my erection and made my way to the kitchen showing her what to do. We began to work together making our food together laughing as we did I helped her with the hard to reach things as she helped me with the cabinets below. She called to me as she was toasting some bread sitting on the counter looking over to her my nose was suddenly booped as she stuck out her tongue towards me playfully, I chuckled and booped her back causing her to gasp offended then guggle with delight I turned off the burner eggs scrambled to perfection and opening the oven I grabbed a mitten and pulled out the crisp bacon setting it beside the eggs sighing to myself until I noticed Eva reach down and grab the freshly cooked piece before I could dissuade her a low orange glow protected her hands as she ate the bacon happily. I asked "so whatever that is just lets you not get hurt like once so ever?" she shrugged as the toaster dinged informing us that it was ready, she reached in grabbing hold of the toast explaining "like I know the heat and the feeling is there but whatever protects me just lets me ignore it and keep moving forward..." I shrugged and reach for two plates above as she sets a piece on each and hop off the counter while I distribute the eggs and bacon between us evenly. We walked over to the couch and began to eat.

Once we finished I stretched and looked over to Eva as she watched the Tv with an empty plate beside her, I took our plates and slid them into the dishwasher checking the time on the microwave "already 8:45...*sigh*" I walked over to my room door Informing Eva, "im gonna clock in early tonight I dont want to almost be late like today... good night..." I took a step to the door until Eva abruptly grabbed my arm asking "c-can you sleep out here... I dont like being alone..." her pleading eyes stared into my soul until I thought of something better responding "how about you sleep with me..." once I finished my sentence I froze i thought to myself 'What! What did I just say? Ayo! She would never-" she blushed and nodded proclaiming "o-okay..." I starded towards her in shock as she got up and walked into my room I shuffled in behind her, seeing her flop onto the bed and remark "Oh! Your bed is way more comfy then the couch!" she began to nest between the blankets, I laid down faceing away from her not wanting to make things weird for her, we cozyed up one each side of the bed trying not to disturb one another.

Later in the night I stured and struggled to sleep I rolled over to my other side noticing Eva sleeping soundly infront of me, her arm with a mind of its own held me close, with great effort and will power I did the same feeling the soft fluffy fur under my hands, it was as soft as clouds I began to pet her elisting a coo from her my mind began to fade sleep creeping in, I hugged her back smiling I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 30
𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾'π—Œ π–«π—ˆπ—π–Ύ. π–§π—‚π—Œ 𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾'π—Œ 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗒. 𝖨𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 π–«π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ π–±π—Žπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π–Ί π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝖺 π—ƒπ—ˆπ–» 𝗉�...
376 94 47
Complacency was never an option. Why live miserably comfortable rather than take happiness with your own hands? Is it really worth the risk? What...
14.7K 381 23
Set in a future not too far, this tale embarks a journey into a world where humans have found a way to merge animal and human DNA, to become anthropo...