destiny ♥️(mayi ri)

Autorstwa ShamaFarzana

this is the story of Annie and fakhir . . . . in this u will see cause of child marriage importance of educ... Więcej

intro 1
intro 2
intro 3
intro 4
chp-1
CHP-2
chp -3
chp 4
chp 5
new characters
chp-6
CHP 7
CHP 8
CHP 9
CHP 10
CHP 11
CHP 12
CHP 13
CHP 14
CHP-15
CHP 16
CHP 17
CHP 18
CHP 19
CHP 20
CHP 21
CHP 22
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP 26
CHP 27
CHP 28
CHP 29
CHP 30
CHP 31
CHP 32
CHP 33

CHP-25

121 8 0
Autorstwa ShamaFarzana

Annie - Sameena aunty... please i beg you... what is going on?

sameena - i know... Look...i can't fight alone.your mother was with me in the beginning but she has left me.

Annie - But this is wrong... Fakhir isn't ready,nor am i.

sameena - Fakhir knows...

Annie - yes,he knows.

sameena - when did he come to know?

Annie - i don't know about that.he learned it last night.

sameena - why didn't he talk to me?

Annie - How do i know? aunty, listen to me.

zaheer - what happened to the business?

saiqa- brother...a few hurdles have come up, we'll see what happens.

Fakhir - dad , i want to talk to you.what are you guys doing?

zaheer- Did your mother not tell you anything?

fakhir - No,she didn't.

Zaheer- Look fakhir.you know that I'm not well.one doesn't know what might happen.we don't know when god might call me back and close my eyes forever.you are everything to me. it's my wish...to see you married... before i leave this Earth. That's why I want you and Annie...

fakhir - No dad....this cannot happen.

zaheer - Why?why not? Don't people marry?

Fakhir - yes but not in this age!
i cannot think about my marriage.

zaheer- I'm here to think! i can think. I've said what I've said. Don't argue with me anymore!

Fakhir - i shouldn't argue? you guys have taken my life's biggest decision.i should say nothing?

zaheer - you should! you will say! i approve! i approve!

fakhir - No! No ! No!
you guys are forcing me.This won't happen!

zaheer - Hey! Fakhir! Let me complete! Hey!

saiqa - Good teachings have a big affect!
just see brother! my children cannot deny to their father.

granny - it's all because of sameena!
if he learned manners from us! He would've never acted like that.

sameena - Fakhir! You haven't ate anything from yesterday.will you sleep the whole time? Eat something! sleep afterwards.can you listen?
Fakhir! Fakhir! open the door! what is this?

Fakhir - Go away mom! I don't want to listen to anything.you guys are doing wrong with me.i will never forgive dad!

sameena - Listen Fakhir! i can understand! i also don't support your dad decision.

Fakhir - Then what? dad doesn't listen to you.He takes you as a joke.This is all because we are weak.Go away! I don't want to talk.

Aisha - That foolish boy disrespected my daughter! we are not forcing him to take care of our daughter.

Habib - This wedding is must.

Aisha - what about Annie.How will fakhir behave with her? He just said that he doesn't like Annie!

Habib - Did you see the jewelry?can you buy that jewelry for yourself? The way you were choosing for yourself and Annie.
Everything will be fine after marriage!

Aisha - jewelry can't give her happiness.

Habib - It can give her protection.The happiness doesn't last that much.just see yourself and me!

Aisha - You should be blamed for it! you snatched my happiness.And gave it to someone else.The other party is still not happy! i can see it clearly. what ever!
I don't know what will happen.

Habib - Don't over think! Everything will be fine! Go to sleep.

to be continued.......

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.3K 1.6K 22
two rockstar get married because of third person, they both making contract of thier marriage....
156K 5K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)
4.1K 419 45
"MEHWAR" is a kind of a lovestory. A sweet story with many hurdles, smooth relationship and beautiful memories. how a rich man "AHMER" fall in l...
3.2K 442 9
One innocent love face many problems Let's see...