freak | geminifourth

By gfseuphoria

"Don't cry, i am just a freak." Gemini Norawit, the popular guy of the school, feeling the embarrassment of w... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11'
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. โ™พ๏ธ

18.

791 42 11
By gfseuphoria

"Baby, what are you saying?"

"I asked you something Fourth."

Fourth looked at Gemini and he was honestly confused. What did he mean by that?

"Gemini. I suppose that thing as a bullshit and ignore what you've said. How can you think that?"

"Are you trying to get revenge from me?"

Gemini's head fell down and he almost cried. For the millionth time, he knew he was wrong but this is not what Fourth would do. He was a mature person, unlike Gemini himself.

Fourth pulled his baby to a hug and gave him a kiss from his forehead.

"Ssh, don't you dare to say that again.. How can I, baby? How can you think that I'm trying to get revenge from you?"

Gemini couldn't resist it at all, he just hugged Fourth's neck and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Really?"

Fourth smiled at his cuteness. His baby was the cutest thing ever.

"Yes baby, of course."

Fourth's smile became wider and he gave a kiss to Gemini's nose. Gemini looked so tiny next to him and it felt amazing for Fourth. He wanted to protect this tiny baby from everything in the world. He was precious and important.

SATATATATATATA

satang
gemini!!
fourth!!!
where are you?!?

ford
the class is about to start
come here now
it's the only class we have in common
and y'all are running away from it

mark
FOR REAL
FOURTH I SAVED A SEAT NEXT TO ME FOR YOU 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

gemini
bitch
my man is gonna sit with me

fourth
YES
i'm gonna sit with my bae🤭

pond
FOURTH GO BACK TO THE GENTLE AND KIND MAN YOU WERE
gemini made you naughty

gemini
i did nothing
it just fourth
he couldn't resist my charms

joong
SHIT SHIT SHIT

dunk
put your phones away or hide it
there's some kind of checking in school

fourth
checking what

joong
voice message:
Teacher: Yes, Archen. After this, in our school there are gonna be lots of people who we will call 'students friends'. They will be regularly checking up on you, make sure you are not using your phone, or you are skipping class.

gemini
fourth
let's hide

fourth
baby i think
we should go to class

gemini
i love adrenaline
GUYS
RUN AWAY FROM THE CLASS
AND COME TO US

dunk
i don't think that's a good idea

satang
I'M IN
I'M COUNTING
3
2
1

fourth
floor 4
class 28

📸

And with that, Satang, Winny and Mark ran from the classroom. The teacher shouted out behind them, but they were running. Ford, Phuwin, Joong and Dunk had no choice to follow their friends.

With that, in class there were only 11 people left. They all ran to the fourth floor and found the class 28. They had no idea what they were doing, it's just they are teenagers who are always looking for fun.

When they all entered the classroom panicked and sweaty, the thing they saw was Gemini sitting on a chair and Fourth pushing him to the wall. They were devouring each other, totally forgetting that they called their friends here.

They all stared at them, and when Gemini and Fourth realized, they startled and Gemini fell from the chair.

Unfortunately, the chair made a loud ass sound which made those Friends of Students come to the room and check what was going on. They were all wearing a gray costume, it was like they came from Chernobil.

Gemini fell to a back of the seat and he didn't know that those people were there. He moaned in pain and screamed while his friends and boyfriend were in shock.

"You assholes! Do you need to caught me and Fourth kissing everytime?! Why were you quick anyway are you scared of those motherfucking student friends-"

Fourth ran to his boyfriend and helped him to get up, knowing that they all were fucked up. Fourth helped Gemini and when he got up he saw that his friends and the checking up group was there.

They all heard everything, about Gemini and Fourth kissing, them running out of the class and EVERYTHING.

Soon enough, the principal, the teachers and some students were in the 4th floor and 28th class. They all heard Gemini's scream and now they were all taken out to the principal's office.

"How can you be so irresponsible! Norawit, Nattawat, what is the meaning of kissing in school?! Explain this!"

"Kissing means kissing, Sir, haven't you tried it before?"

Fourth kicked Gemini's leg gently when Gemini made an attempt to explain themselves. Their friends couldn't stop laughing.

"You have become so badmouthed, young man, you should know that your dad will be contacted soon. You too Nattawat, tell your mom to come here."

Fourth's head fell down when he heard the principal mention his mom.

He gulped and slowly spoke.

"I don't have a mom, Sir."

Gemini was so mad at the principal for mentioning Fourth's mom. He patted Fourth's shoulder and his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"How irresponsible of you! You should be a principal, the person who knows everything about all the students. But look at you! You don't even have time for your students because you're too busy with money that my dad sends to you! You can't threaten me with contacting my dad, because you know that if 
I tell him how irresponsible his principal is, he will kick your ass out for sure."

"Gem, calm down."

Fourth held his hand sneakily and Gemini held their hands together up. Then he kissed Fourth's hand, leaving him in shock.

"I hope your dad also knows that his son is dating a guy!"

"I know what?"

Just then, Gemini's dad entered the room. He was the owner of this school, so he was obviously there at that time. He looked at Gemini and Fourth, who were holding hands and trying to calm each other down. He also saw other eight men there, who looked dissatisfied and disappointed.

"I'm so sorry for misunderstanding, Mr. Titicharoenrak. It is just that, your son had been breaking some rules of our school."

"Which rules exactly?"

"First, he skips his class, second he kisses a guy in a classroom, fourth he cusses at our checking up groups, and now he is dating a guy and being disrespectful to me!"

"I don't see anything for your care."

The principal stared at Gemini's dad, and Gemini was also kinda confused about what his dad said. But he still kept holding onto Fourth.

"If he was disrespectful and badmouthing, it is my fault that I couldn't raise him well. You can be sure I will punish him for that. But if he is dating a guy, he is doing nothing wrong."

🌃

Mad respect for Gemini's dad!
He is a nice man, as you see.
By the way happy valentines!!
Don't forget to check my one shot for Valentines Day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 2.2K 44
It was a miracle when Gemini learnt he could smile and that too because of a male...a very cute male at that. Gemini Norawit belonged to a very influ...
12.5K 871 20
Fourth, a 22-year-old young man, takes his cat Munmuang to a veterinarian, and fells inlove with him in first sight. He tells about this to his frien...
50.7K 3.1K 40
"๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ต๐“ฎ." Fourth came from a poor life, he did no...
12.9K 902 22
GeminiFourth fanfic.