What if Bill Cipher met Alast...

By JRebecca20x

After being tricked by Stan, Bill is dematerialised and materialises again in Hell. There, he meets the demon... More

Chapter 1: Arrival in Hell
Chapter 2: Getting acquainted with each other
Chapter 3: Plotting a plan
Chapter 4: Attack on Heaven
Chapter 5: after the attack
Chapter 6: That's what friends are for
Chapter 7: next target: Vox
Chapter 8: Parting of ways
Chapter 9: Sudden reunion
Chapter 10: awkward conversation and facing Lucifer
Chapter 11: Hell belongs to Bill & Alastor now
Chapter 12: Violation
Chapter 13: the offer
Chapter 14: fighting boredom
Chapter 15: Intervention
Chapter 16: Can we change our ways?
Chapter 18: final song (the end)

Chapter 17: familiar face

122 3 0
By JRebecca20x

Alastor: "I would very much urge you to think about this more realistically. How else is the story of 2 power-hungry murdering chaos-mongering demons falling in love with each other supposed to end then? You should know better than anyone else that in reality, there's no such thing as a happy ending."

Bill turns away from him, floating away a bit. Bill just looked at the ground, having a sad look on his face: "I indeed know. I have seen it many, many times. The happiness is only temporary, defeated by the brutal reality that happiness doesn't last forever. So if this is what you really want, Alastor, I won't stop you. But I'll kill you quicker than you can say my name if you decide attacking me."

Bill contemplated the option of keeping Alastor in a cage or freezing him for a while so he wouldn't have to lose him and face lonesomeness once again.

Sure, in the beginning, he didn't mind being alone at all but after all those eons of existence, even the once fearsome Bill himself has grown weary and tired of the lonesomeness and having nobody to talk to.

But on the other hand, he didn't want to keep his friend around by force. Though that would be unlike him. So he thought: "What the heck? What's stopping me from just keeping him here by force?"

While Bill was still thinking about his options, Alastor was attacking him with his shadows, trying to break or drown him by the force of his shadows.

As Bill finally snapped out of his thoughts and realised what was going on, he effortlessly freed himself from the shadows and casted a very strong and contained glass cube around Alastor by simply snapping his fingers. He then added 20 more cubes tightly aligning on the other to secure that Alastor wouldn't be able to bust out of his prison.

Alastor: "So what are you gonna do, hm? Do you intend to keep me locked in here until I love you back?"
Bill: "So you really don't?"

Bill was fuming out of anger and he tightened and made the cubes smaller.
Alastor gulped visibly: "I..."
Bill: "Louder! I don't hear you, you manipulative shortsta-."

Alastor tried expressing himself through singing:
"All my life, I had no interest in anyone
All I've wanted was to have some fun
By murdering and eating people
I just aimed for power and glory
And I am not sorry
Oh no, I am not sorry
The only thing I am sorry for
Is falling in love with a triangle
Nothing in my life has made me weaker
Nothing in life has made me more
Ashamed and enraged
Than falling in love with a silly triangle
I was so close to reaching my goal
But then I met you
Giving me more things to feel
Than only bloodlust and powerthirst
You are the worst yet best thing
That has ever happened to me
And I hate myself for it."

Bill felt touched by what Alastor was trying to express and joined his song:
"For eons I've chased power and chaos
The only thing coming out of it
Being defeat and lonesomeness
At the beginning it didn't startle me
But as time went on
It really started wearing me down
I've wanted someone to share the
Reign, the power and chaos with
Being similar-minded to me,
I hoped you might take that spot
But instead of only looking for a companion
I've developed feelings like
Puny mortals do
I'm ashamed of it but a bit of shame
Isn't enough to keep me from you!"

Suddenly, someone appeared out of the bushes of the forrest.
"Have I somehow managed to end up in a Disney musical dimension? Like what the hell is going on here?"

Bill's eye narrowed: "Pine Tree?!"

The young man awkwardly said: "Bill, I never would have thought I would see you sing... a love song? Or whatever I should call this? Too bad, Mabel isn't here. She would have gone cray cray for you to confess your love to someone."

Bill was still too speechless to say anything. And also quite embarrassed because Pine Tree has witnessed him in a moment of weakness.

Alastor just grinned widely, looking at Bill: "Darling, care to inform me who this youngblood is over there?"

Bill finally replied to Alastor: "Sure, Alastor this is Pine Tree. One of the puny mortals who tried stopping me from taking over the world. And Pine Tree, this is Alastor. Also called the radio demon. I've met him in Hell and fell in love with him. Feel free to laugh about my weakness."

Dipper gave Bill an insecure yet astounded smile: "You sure have changed. If you aren't lying about this whole thing."

Bill shruged: "Why should I be lying about this? Also, I don't like this change. Speaking about change, your physical appearance has quite changed in a matter of months."

Dipper looked at him confused: "Well that is because... it hasn't been a few months. It has been 8 years!"

Alastor: "Perhaps time on Hell goes by slower than the time on Earth."

Bill: "So how have you been holding up, Pine Tree? And how is Shooting Star doing? Also, where is she? Aren't you two inseperable?"

Dipper looked sad: "In the last 4 years, we have unfortunately kind of grown apart. She has become more popular so she started spending much more time with her friends than me. And her personality... has changed so much. But apart from that, I've been well. During the summers, I do my apprenticeship for Grunkle Ford. I've learned a lot of useful things. But Grunkle Stan has unfortunately passed away one year ago."

Bill shoots him a surprisingly empathetic look and floats closer to him to give him a hug: "I'm very sorry for your loss, Pine Tree."

Even though Dipper was utterly terrified of seeing Bill again and being very taken aback by his very big change in personality, he accepts and appreciates Bill's hug as he really had needed one.

Alastor groans, still being captured in the cubes: "Oh dear, I've really turned you into too much of a softie."

Bill breaks out of the hug. Dipper gives him an appreciative smile saying: "Thanks, Bill. I've really needed that. I'm happy you've changed so much but on the other hand, I'm kinda freaked out by how nice you have managed to become. Considering the way you used to be the last time I saw you."

Bill: "I understand. I mean even I am still uncomfortable about my change. But I am embracing it. Unlike my boyfriend over there who is very much in denial over his change of heart."

Dipper looks at the weird-looking demonic figure he was seeing in the cube, he stutters: "Your.... what?"

Bill chuckles: "Yup. I've got a boyfriend now. And that's him."

Bill turns to face Alastor: "Have you changed your opinion about fighting me now?"

Alastor sighs: "Indeedy. I'm going to try embracing my change as well."

Bill gives him another look: "You have to promise me to keep your cannibalistic hands off Pine Tree, got it?"

Alastor groans yet again: "Ugh, alright. He looks very tasty though."

Dipper gave Bill a terrified look: "Your... boyfriend is a ... cannibal?"

Bill: "Like I said... I've met him in Hell. I'm sure you're aware Hell isn't the place where the saints are. Besides, do you think I would have fallen for a saint?"

Dipper chuckles awkwardly: "To be fair... I wouldn't have expected you to fall for anyone. And secondly, I know Hell consists of bad people but you could have also fallen in love with someone who isn't a god damn cannibal?"

Alastor, who was now freed off his cubes, walked closer to Dipper: "So what's your real name, kid? I don't think Pine Tree is a name. But then again, nearly 100 years have passed since I have been alive. Who knows what names are popular these days."

Dipper carefully introduces himself, trying his voice to not sound too scared: "My real name is Mason. Though everyone calls me Dipper. It's just a nickname. Don't ask why."

Alastor takes great pleasure in hearing how terrified the young man was in front of him so to mess with him, he widened his evil grin significantly.

Dipper turned to look at Bill: "It has been really nice catching up, Bill. But I better get going before the appearance of your boyfriend will haunt me in my nightmares."

Bill shoots a short annoyed stare at Alastor whose evil grin was bigger than usual: "I'm sorry about Alastor trying to scare you. He just loves intimidating people and keeping everyone guessing. Are you staying at the Mystery Shack for a while? If you wouldn't mind, I could visit you maybe later again and we keep catching up? Without my dear Alastor, of course."

Dipper smiled at Bill with a hint of fear, very unsure whether he could trust this new version of his former enemy: "Yes, I'm staying at the Shack for 5 weeks. Feel free to come visit whenever, Bill. It was nice catching up! See you later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 738 11
I never thought that this would be my fate. My body colliding with cold concrete, knocking the breath and soul straight from my body. Though, there...
96.5K 2.1K 24
~A RadioDust Fanfic~ -completed- The happy hotel, or rather hazbin hotel has been up and running for a few months now. With 2 demons gone to heav...
97.9K 3.1K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
51.3K 1.6K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...