I CAN'T BEG YOU TO LOVE ME🥀...

By hobi_ki_sprite

He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted... More

Prologue
characters introduction
1🥀
2🥀
3🥀
4🥀
5🥀
6🥀
7🥀
8🥀
9🥀
10🥀
11🥀
12🥀
13 🥀
14🥀
15🥀
16🥀
17🥀
18🥀
19 🥀
20🥀
21🥀
22🥀
23🥀
24🥀
💜✨
26🥀
27🥀
28🥀
29🥀
30🥀
31🥀
32🥀
Epilogue ❤️

25🥀

4.6K 171 24
By hobi_ki_sprite

Pic credit to it's original owner~

Just look at these babies 🫶🥹

do comments 🔪🔪😇

Author's pov ~

Jungkook has been staying there for over a month now, and he's 3.5 months pregnant. His baby bump is showing slightly more, and he spends most of his time alone, occasionally playing with Yoonie. Jimin manages to talk to him as well,

not holding any grudges despite his circumstances, as Jimin always manages to make him laugh with his jokes. It's quite challenging for jungkook to keep Jimin away from him

He talks to the rest of them in a very rude manner, especially Namjoon, Jin,

and for Yoongi, he always seen him as his  Hobi hyung how he feel him safe, and because of the presence of little baby ji Yoon, Jungkook sometimes talks to Yoongi.

He can't bring himself to forgive Jin and Namjoon, even though both of them had convinced him that they considered him their own son. Now, he feels they only loved Taehyung.

In all these months, they all took great care of Jungkook, ensuring he lacked nothing. He doesn't want to admit it, but he's somewhat happy. He wants to believe that all of this is true, but he's afraid of being foolish again.

At this moment, Jungkook keeps his reports handy for a hospital visit, while Taehyung sits on the couch, looking at him affectionately. Jungkook feels like Taehyung is shielding him like a cover.

Then Jungkook, sit on the bed with a pout, notices Taehyung quickly moving to sit on the floor. Jungkook looks at him with wide, questioning eyes and asks, "What happened?"

Taehyung answers, "Don't tie your shoelaces, Jungkook, I'll do it for you." Jungkook responds, "There's no need,

but Taehyung insists, "You're pregnant, how will you bend?" Jungkook nods, and Taehyung helps him tie his shoelaces.

Then, Taehyung grabs Jungkook's reports and says, "Let's go." Jungkook stands up, and the two of them head out together.

Just then, Yoon rushes towards them, and Jungkook is about to bend down to pick him up, but Taehyung quickly lifts ji Yoon and plants a kiss on his puffy cheeks.

Then, Taehyung hands over Baby Yoon to Jungkook, who smiles brightly. The entire Kim family looks at him with affectionate smiles,

and Taehyung gazes at Jungkook as if his world has paused. Jungkook's adorable eyes, pink lips, and his precious bunny teeth evoke a unique feeling in Taehyung.

This feeling is called love.

Taehyung is very grateful to ji Yoon because only Yoon can make Jungkook laugh. Then, Jungkook says to Yoon, "Have you eaten, my Yoonie?" Yoon rests his head on Jungkook's neck and makes baby sounds of "hu hu."

Jungkook smiles and looks at Jin, asking what happened to him. Jin replies, "He missed you, that's why he hasn't drunk milk yet, and Jimin is still sleeping.Because of Yoon, he stayed awake all night, and Yoongi isn't at home.

Jungkook says, "Give him to me, I'll feed him." Jin refuses, saying, "No, I'll feed him."

Taehyung intervenes says, "We'll be late, let's go." Then both of them head to the hospital.

Then, they head towards the doctor's cabin, and Taehyung reads the nameplate. Suddenly, Taehyung says, "Bogum?." Jungkook responds with a surprised "Hmm?"

Taehyung explains, "He's my friend," and opens the door. Bogum is shocked to see him.

Bogum says, "Kim Jungkook, meaning he's your husband?" Taehyung nods and goes to hug him. Taehyung asks, "When did you arrive from the UK?" Bogum responds, "Just five months ago."

Taehyung questions, "Then why didn't you call me? Didn't you know I got married?" Bogum replies, "I was shocked when I heard the news."

Taehyung says,while boxy smile on his face "Forget that, this is Jungkook, my husband, and I'm going to be a father."

Bogum hugs him again and says, "I can't believe it, asshole, you've grown so much," and they both laugh.

Jungkook looks at them in a peculiar way, and Taehyung says, "Hey, don't swear in front of Jungkook"

Bogum apologizes, and Jungkook sits down with a small smile while Taehyung also sits beside him.

Jungkook says, "You asked for the reports, I brought them." Bogum looks through all the reports and asks, "Taehyung, what's this?" Taehyung inquires, "What happened? Is there a problem?"

Jungkook's heart sinks, and he says, "is my baby is fine." Bogum comments, "You look weak, Taehyung. You should feed him more ."

Taehyung says, "He doesn't eat much." Bogum responds, "You might have cravings. If you feel like eating something, jungkook you should eat what you like, okay?" Taehyung admits, "He doesn't tell me what he wants; he just eats what we give him."

Bogum advises gently, "Please, Jungkook, if you want the baby to be healthy, eat plenty. Eat some healthy food too."

Jungkook nods and they both enter. Later, they go for a blood test and stand outside the kids' play area. Jungkook watches the children playing, and Taehyung says, 'Our baby will be just as cute, right?' Jungkook smiles and nods."

Then a nurse comes and says, 'Kim Jungkook, please come and get your reports.' Taehyung says, 'I'll go get them, you wait here.'

Jungkook stands there, and just then, some kids running around accidentally bump into Jungkook, causing him to almost fall. Taehyung quickly catches him, and Jungkook holds onto his stomach tightly."

"Then Taehyung angrily approaches the kids, who are probably around 5 or 6 years old, and says, 'You don't know how to play carefully!'"

The kids ask, "What happened, uncle why are you so much angry did you not poop today?"and both siblings laugh

Taehyung, still in a stern tone, replies, "Play more gently now, my Jungkook almost fell because of you so be careful."

The kids retort, "What did we do to your husband? You have husband not wife" Taehyung snaps back, "If my husband had fallen, what would you have said then?"

 the girl then says, "So what? Big people fall all the time there' is no big deal and please don't shout okay ." Taehyung, getting angrier, says, " do you both don't have manners he's pregnant, have some manners you rascals! and Why are you laughing,?"

Just then, Jungkook quickly intervenes and says, "Taehyung, leave them ." At that moment, the parents of the two children arrive.

The father of one of the kids says, "What's the problem, mister? Taehyung says, 'Oh, you're the father of these kids. Look, sir, your child was running, and he accidentally bumped into my husband. What if he had fallen,?and also they are misbehaving

The mother of those kids says, " you both are gay?huh, then her husband says 'ew' to Taehyung, getting angry quickly. He says, 'Yes, we're gay. Is there a problem ?'

Jungkook says softly, "Let it go, Taehyung, come on." The mother interrupts, "And if he had fallen, so what?  Don't you dare to scold my childres okay." Taehyung responds, "he's pregnant; my child could have been hurt. Okay, ma'am

The couple looks at each other and chuckles. The father says, "Pregnant, ewww." The mother comments, "These days' generation is getting worse day by day."

Taehyung grabs the man's collar and says, "Your brain is small, that's why your kids are like this, and crowds gather." Jungkook looks at Taehyung in shock.

Then Taehyung says, "I am the owner of my company, who are you to call me and my husband disgusting, mother fucker I'm gay and successful okay who you are ?" Jungkook pulls Taehyung back, but he doesn't let go.

The father continues "I mean both of you have a hole and a penis, then Taehyung gets even angrier and punches the man in the nose, making Jungkook scared, and he says, "No, Taehyung, stop."

Then Taehyung is about to hit him again when Jungkook hugs him from behind and says, "Please no, I'm scared, please hyung, please." Taehyung stops and then turns around, taking Jungkook's hand and leading him to the side.

Jungkook is crying, then Taehyung hugs him and says, "Shh, calm down baby, nothing happened."

Jungkook hugs him tightly and says, "I'm so different, aren't I?" Taehyung, holding his chin gently, says, "No, Kookie, you're the cutest of all."

'He was jealous because his wife looked so bad, and the kids, too. That's why he got annoyed seeing you, thinking, "If you're so beautiful, imagine how beautiful our baby will be."

Jungkook says, "No, I want our baby to be handsome and brave like you, not timid like me."

Taehyung says, "No, he'll be as lovely as you."

Jungkook pouts and says, "No, he won't be like me." Then Taehyung kisses his cheek and says, "Okay, bunny, he'll be like you."

Then Jungkook remembers that their relationship isn't like what they are doing,

Jungkook turns his head away and says, "You took the reports, right?" Taehyung nods, and Jungkook says, "Let's go home."

They both are sitting in the car when Taehyung suddenly stops the car. Jungkook asks, "Why did we come to the mall?" Taehyung replies, "First, let's get out."

Then they both get on the elevator and stop in front of a showroom. Jungkook asks, "Why are we here?" Taehyung replies, "To buy shoes for you." Jungkook says, "but I have shoes."

Taehyung says, "You always wear lace-up shoes, so just in case if I'm not around you   that's why I got slip-on shoes." Jungkook says, "There's no need," and Taehyung nudges him lightly.

Then Taehyung buys two pairs of shoes for him and then holds Jungkook's hand, stopping outside a spa, saying, "Let's enhance your pregnancy glow." Jungkook says, "There's no need,"

Taehyung says, "It's true, you're already very beautiful, but I want you to be even more beautiful, and so does our baby."

Taehyung keeps looking at Jungkook until Jungkook agrees, and he gets a normal spa treatment.

When he comes out, Taehyung is holding many shopping bags in his hands. Jungkook thinks about asking for whom they are, but he decides not to ask.

Taehyung says, "Jungkook, you look so adorable,"

Then Taehyung holds his hand again and says, "It's getting late, let's go to a  restaurant." Jungkook says, "Let's just go home, okay?" But Taehyung insists, "No, we'll eat here today.

Taehyung picks up the menu and asks, "What will you eat?" Jungkook replies, "Whatever you order." Taehyung insists, "Please tell me." Jungkook finally says, "I'll eat anything."

Taehyung says, "Sure?," and Jungkook nods. Then Taehyung tells the waiter, "Bring all the dishes listed in the menu." Jungkook and the waiter exchange a shocked look.

Taehyung adds, "Is there a problem?" The waiter asks, "All of them?" Taehyung responds, "My husband isn't telling me what he wants to eat, so I'll order all the dishes, okay, husband?" and looks at Jungkook.

As the waiter nods and starts to leave, Jungkook says, "Wait, I'll tell you." Taehyung smiles.

Taehyung says, "You have to at least name four dishes." Jungkook looks at him in disbelief and says, "Okay, one plate of tuna gimbap, soy sauce eggs, japchae, and banana milk, that's it."

the waiter takes note and leaves. Taehyung says, "You like banana milk, and I like strawberry milk." Jungkook nods.

Then they both finish their meal and leave the mall.

Just then, they hear Eunwoo's voice, and Jungkook smiles as Eunwoo hugs him. Jungkook asks ' why are you here' eunwo replies' nothing just exploring the mall cause I was bore".

Taehyung looks at them angrily as Eunwoo touches Jungkook's belly and asks, "How's the baby?" Jungkook replies, "Fine," and then they both talk for a long time. Taehyung bites his lips in anger.

Then Eunwoo says, "Okay, bye Jungkook," and kisses his forehead. Jungkook says bye too, but Taehyung's anger intensifies.

Jungkook sits in the car, and after a while, Taehyung says, "Jungkook, you and Eunwoo are very close, right?" Jungkook nods, and then Taehyung asks, "Did you two ever go on a date? I mean, just asking." Jungkook replies, "No, we didn't."

Taehyung awkwardly says, "Are you really considering marrying him? Don't you think he's just pretending to be happy about the baby I mean it's not his child so?" Jungkook responds, "No, he accepted it."

Then Taehyung stops the car in front of the mansion and says, "Jungkook, please don't meet him." Jungkook looks at him,

Taehyung holds his hand, saying, "Please, baby, we'll stay together, right? With our baby." Jungkook pulls his hand away and gets out of the car, heading inside.

Taehyung enters the room with all the luggage and says, "Jungkook, please talk to me please' jungkook shouts at him"What do you want to show me? I know you Don't care about me and our baby so don't pretend".

Taehyung says, "This is my child, and you are my husband." Jungkook shouts back, "You didn't remember that when I waited for you alone, while you were cried in front of that girl's photo!"

Taehyung says, "I'm sorry, please," and starts crying. Jungkook says, "You don't need to act. I know you don't care about me and our baby. I don't know why you brought me here I don't know you true' intension s."

Taehyung looks at him tearfully and says, "This baby is not a joke; it's my child, my flesh and blood."

Jungkook chuckles, and Taehyung puts all the bags down and says, "I bought all this for you," and then he goes into his room, slamming the gate shut.

Then Jungkook starts crying on the bed and says, "I'm not like this. I'm not rude," placing his hand on his stomach, he says, "You understand, right, my little bean?"

_____________________________________________________

here we go with another chapter ✨ tell me what you guys feel  

do comments or i'll not update😭

is there anyone who is waiting for my another story fault so here I'm telling you that i'll update  fault when my story you promised will reach 1k 😉

bye bunnies👉🐰 🤏

love yourself💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 699 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
394K 17.8K 35
Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old son. He cried and begged from the man to...
2.8K 177 7
I loved you Taehyung....and you....You hurt me to a point where I begged myself to be callous....I loved you! But not anymore. You're free now.... A...
1.9M 82.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...