Just Pretend

Von AliDarling_

Margo Brown, twenty five year old writer is desperate to pave her own path and to get out of her small town i... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1 - No Funny Business
Chapter 2 - Scooby Doo, Pancakes & Arcades
Chapter 3 - Noah?
Chapter 4 - Ambitious
Chapter 5 - The Show Must Go On
Chapter 6 - I'm Yours
Chapter 7 - We Happened
Chapter 8 - I Could Stay Like This Forever
Chapter 9 - No PDA In The Pool
Chapter 10 - That Boys In Fucking Love
Chapter 11 - More Than Like
Chapter 12 - Like Jellytots
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Beer Pong, Vampires & Tour Guides
Chapter 16 - Living With Boys
Chapter 17 - Please Trust Me
Chapter 18 - S'mores, Big Tesco's & Canoodling
Chapter 19 - Churros & Ferris Wheels
Chapter 20 - Valentines Day
Chapter 21 - So Mar, Will You Move In With Me?
Chapter 22 - I Can't Lose Her
Chapter 23 - Welcome To The Boys Club
Chapter 24 - Starfish, Frozen Yogurt & Sadie
Chapter 25 - I Spy
Chapter 26 - Mario Kart, Fishing & Noahs Hoodie
Chapter 27 - Place Your Bets
Chapter 28 - "She's Smart As Hell Too, Which Is Fucking Hot"
Chapter 29 - Girls Are Fucking Weird
Chapter 30 - But You're My Favourite Mar
Chapter 31 - Please Don't Join Us
Chapter 32 - Forever, Truths & To Us
Chapter 33 - Vegas Baby!
Chapter 34 - Perfect. Always Perfect
Chapter 35 - We Brought Snacks
Chapter 36 - Five Tickets For A Funeral
Chapter 37 - American Boys
Chapter 38 - You Guys Should Be In A Band
Chapter 39 - Don't Scare The Fairies Away Noah
Chapter 40 - It's You
Chapter 41 - Always Entwined
Chapter 42 - Everything's Black
Chapter 43 - Y'all Gotta Chill
Chapter 44 - Just Us
Chapter 45 - Wheres Nick?
Chapter 46 - She's Gone
Chapter 47 - Mrs Noah Sebastian
Chapter 48 - We're Growing Up
Chapter 49 - Found Our Home
Chapter 50 - Emo Days Out

Chapter 15 - Lets See Infinity Together

232 5 0
Von AliDarling_

"I just think this place is cool. I don't know, I think you'd like it." Noah tells me as we walk down the street. It's so different to back home I keep having to remind myself that I officially live here now and I'm not a tourist. "We're here." Noah says as we approach a building that looks like it's wrapped in bubble wrap.

"Is this The Broad?" I ask Noah as he takes my hand and we make our way inside.

"Yep." He tells me popping the p. I kiss him on the cheek and we take ourselves to look around. We have about an hour before they close. "I got us tickets for something, c'mon." Noah says taking the lead.

We make it up to the floor with the Infinity Mirror Room.

"No way." I turn to Noah, I know I have the biggest grin on my face and he laughs.

"Yes way. Let's go see infinity together." I can't help but laugh and Noah shows our tickets so we have the infinity room to ourselves.

A million tiny lights in the mirrored room make it feel like it goes on forever. I'm in awe of it all and I can't help but think how sweet it was for him to bring me here.

"I love you." I whisper and Noah kisses the side of my head.

"I love you." He whispers back. "Wanna take some photos?" Noah continues and I nod. We take a couple of pictures on both of our phones Noah having to slightly bend his knees so he doesn't look like a complete giant next to me.

"Professional poser." I joke after Noah takes a couple more photos. One of him with his arms around me, the other him kissing me on the cheek.

"Damn straight." He tells me laughing.

"I wonder what it's really like..." I say not quite loud enough.

"Me too..." Noah whispers back.

"I've always had a fear of dying. When I was young I'd always get this overwhelming fear of death. I think it's the unknown that scares me. If it's like this though it won't be so bad." Noah nods in the mirror and gently weaves his fingers through mine. He brings my hand up to his lips and gently kisses it.

"I agree." He tells me simply and we make our way out of the room to explore more of the museum. "I had a feeling you'd like it here."

"Do I give art vibe." I joke making Noah chuckle.

"Kinda yeah, but I just thought you would think this place is really cool." We look around some more and decide to leave just before closing.

"I should start looking at more places to rent, now I'm finally here I can view them in person." I think out loud as we make our way back to Noah's car, he stays quiet. "Where you stay is nice but I definitely couldn't afford something as big as your place. I think I'm probably looking at one bed apartments." I continue.

"You can stay with us as long as you need to baby. Don't just pick something because you think you need to move out. Take your time." He tells me as he unlocks his car and we both get inside.

"I know but that isn't fair on the rest of the guys." I fiddle with the aux and scroll through my music until I settle on "In Bloom" by Neck Deep. As Noah's pulling out of the parking spot my phone starts ringing, Cassidys name lights up my screen. "The fuck." I mumble and quickly glance at Noah.

"Answer it if you want to baby." I shake my head and let it go to voice mail. "You not ready to talk to her yet?"

"She's had almost a month to talk to me. I tried to see her before I left and she shut me out. I'll call her back later tonight but if she's desperate to talk she'll call again." The song changes to Nirvana "Come As You Are" but gets cut off shortly with another call from Cassidy. "Ugh... fucksake, sorry I'll make it quick." I apologise as I swipe to answer the call, Cassidys voice echos through the speakers.

"Hey Mars. Are you in L.A yet? I need to talk to you."

"Hey Cass, you alright? Yeah I'm there now, I can call you back later?" I tell her trying to cut the call short.

"No, I need to speak to you now. I fucked up." She tells me and Noah glances at me quickly then shrugs.

"It's okay Cass, honestly. Look I need to go we're on our way to grab some food. Can you call me back later?"

"No. Margo, I really fucked up." Her voice cracks and I know she's on the verge of tears.

"What happened, are you safe? Are you hurt? Do you need me to call someone?" I fire questions at her and she's quiet.

"...Yeah... I'm fine, look I just really need to talk to you. Call me after your dinner, yeah?"

"Sure, I've missed you. I'll call you later. Love ya."

"Aw fuck, yeah. Love ya talk later." She rambles and hangs up.

"Hey you got your apology." Noah tells me with a smile.

"Yeah, something's up with her." I reply and Noah places his hand on my thigh.

"Maybe she was nervous?"

"No, she's done something. I just don't know what it could be to have her that panicked."

*

"Here we are." Noah says as he pulls up to the restaurant.

"I'm so hungry." I say and my belly growls making Noah laugh. He takes my hand and we make our way inside.

Noah spots the guys straight away and we make our way over to their table. 

"Scoot." Noah commands Nick and we squeeze into the booth.

"Please." I say making the guys laugh.

"Please, and thank you." Noah mocks me and picks up a menu.

"Hey, Your friend called me Mar." Folio tells me and I look at him stunned, Noah coughs and looks at me.

"Did you answer?"

"Nah, she might have butt dialed. Thought I'd let you know." Folio says and picks up a straw, ripping the paper off and blowing it at Nick.

"Weird. She called me too. Did she leave you a voicemail?"

"Yeah, I haven't listened though. What we all eating?" Folio asks but all of a sudden my appetite is gone. The guys are all talking amongst themselves and I totally zone out.

"Baby, what you eating." Noah gently nudges me and I'm pulled out of my own head. I look between him and the waitress.

"I'll have what you're having." I say with a smile.

"Sure thing. I'll go 'nd get that sorted for y'all now." The girl says and Noah looks at me concerned.

"Are you okay? Where'd you go?" He asks me and I shrug.

"Sorry... I don't know I have a weird feeling. Something's up." I know it sounds stupid but I always trust my intuition and I know that somethings wrong. After that call with Cassidy I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

Our food comes out the guys dive into their dinner but I play with mine pushing it around the plate.

"Not hungry?" Noah asks and I shake my head I've been picking at my food for a good twenty minutes.

"Not really, do they do to - go?"

"Yeah babe, I'll ask." Noah says and stands up to go find some help.

"Hey, you okay Margo?" Jolly asks full of concern. "You've barely ate your food and that's your first meal today. What's up?"

"I have a really weird feeling guys. I don't know what it is but something's up. Cass wouldn't call Folio if it was just an apology for me. She said she'd fucked up. I assumed it was because we fell out but I don't know."

"Maybe she called Folio because you didn't answer. Try not to read too much into it. I'm sure it's all good." Jolly says with a reassuring smile as Noah makes his way back over to the table with a takeaway box.

"Here baby." Noah hands me the box and I scoot up so he can sit back down.

"We still on for movie night?" Nick asks as I put my leftovers in the box a chorus of "yeahs" come from the boys. "Mar?"

"Huh? Sure, yeah, sounds good. I hope you have decent taste." I joke and they laugh.

"We're actually also movie buffs." Nick winks. "Every Friday night we have a movie night." I'm informed.

"Who picks the movie?"

"We take turns, but tonight you can pick or else you can't join our movie club." Nick jokes and I dramatically gasp.

"Oh no, my whole life has been leading up to this very moment. The movie night! What will I do!" Noah shakes his head as he chuckles next to me.

"Don't mock movie night Mar, you might not even attend the next one. We take it very seriously." Jolly jokes and the guys get up to go.

"We need to pay." I whisper to Noah as I stand.

"Sorted baby." I roll my eyes. "Hey, this is routine, we do this every Friday. We go for dinner and then watch a movie. Whoever pays picks the film."

"Ohh... I see I see. By that theory then you're choosing. If I don't get to come back to movie night it's on you baby." I smirk as we get to Noah's car.

"I'm coming with you guys." Nick says as he makes his way towards Noah's car.

We all get inside and I notice Jolly and Folio have already left. Noah starts up the car and as we're pulling off Nick groans from the back seat.

"What's up with you?" Noah asks squinting in the mirror at Nick.

"Bro gimme the Aux." Nick moans.

"Can't, Margo's connected." I turn around and stick my tongue out at Nick.

"Fine, you better pick a good song. If you pick a shit one you're banned from the aux." Nick tells me like my life depends on it.

"You got it." Noah turns to me curiously and I wink at him as I select a song. "Concrete Jungle" plays through the speakers  and Noah starts laughing so hard I think he might burst. "This one good enough?" Nick looks at me stunned and then starts laughing.

"Okay, fair game. You got me there." Nick still laughing days as I change the music to "Halo" by Boston Manor. "Fucking passenger princess." Nick jokes.

"Awww, Nick, are you sad because your tiara fell off and you don't get to sit up front anymore?" I turn to face him pouting.

"Yeah actually I am." He pouts back and pretends to cry setting Noah off laughing again.

"Fine, you can pick the next song." I say and hand him my phone. Noah shakes his head and I start to recognise the drive. "We nearly home?" I ask as Nick hands my phone back to me.

"Yeah, not-" Noah's cut off by "Barbie Girl" by Aqua playing through the speakers and a snort escapes me.

"Nick what the fuck? this is your song choice?" I can't stop laughing and Nick shrugs.

"This is why we never give Nick the aux. Thank fuck we're nearly home." Noah says as we pull up on the street the guys stay on.

"Boohoo, I can't wait to judge your movie." Nick laughs as we get to the house and Nick hops out the back seat. "Thanks for the ride." He says and shuts the car door.

"I'm picking a chick flick after that." I tell Noah as we get out the car and make our way inside.

"Good, make it a long one. I love a good chick flick."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4K 56 20
If you haven't read White Noise // Noah Sebastian please read that first. :) Feel free to read if you haven't read the first book, but I highly recom...
3.8K 120 90
4th book 5 years later.... Noah and his band are on top of the world, the biggest band on the planet and are selling out every show scheduled. Noah h...
57.6K 2.1K 47
Faith is the youngest of the Folio family, she's grown up around her brother and his friends, supported him with everything he has done and accomplis...
4.2K 55 42
BOOK TWO After a heartbreaking breakup, Noah Sebastian finds the strength to move on and do what he does best with his band, which is touring the wo...