Mafia Brother's Dark Obsessio...

By taexkookiexfanfics

"You're Mine Since The Moment I Laid Eyes On You Park"- Hongjoong "You Can't Get Away From Me Song"- Yunho "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 [Introduction]
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

229 11 5
By taexkookiexfanfics

"Congratulation Unnie"

Wonyoung Stated Cheerfully As She Hugged Seongja By Side, Making Sure To Not Mess Up Her Wedding Hairstyle While All What Seongja Did Was To Give Her Cousin A Gloomy Smile.

She Definitely Looks Exhausted & It Was Concerning Youngie Excessively But She Mentally Noted To Ask Her About This Later, Not Infront Of These Guests.

Seongja Surely Looks Gorgeous In Her White Dress & Bride Veil Over Her Pinkish Strands Was Enchanting Her Charms Even More.

Well As It Happens, Today Is The Wedding And Seongja Is Sitting In The Bride Suite Of Wedding Venue With Her Bridesmaid, Her Closest Cousin Wonyoung.

Honestly Youngie Was Surprised When She Got To Know About Her Best Friend, Also One Of Closest Person To Her, Seongja Is Marrying Off Out Of Blue?

She Wanted To Confront Seong For This But That Also Fell Through When She Was Informed That Marriage Will Be Held In Next 2 Days.

What Was Actually Happening? Seongja Was Suppose To Be Interviewing For Jobs Then How She Got Stuck In This Marriage Phase?

Wonyoung Heard Today's Bride Sighing For Endless Times As She Finally Made Up Her Mind, Going Down On Her Knees Infront Of Elder Lass & Clasped Her Palms Between Her Own Ones.

Wonyoung Asked With Pleading Eyes, "Please Unnie Be Honest With Me, You're Not Satisfied With This Marriage Right?"

Seongja Kept Staring Down At Her Lap, Not Really Willing To Show Youngie Her Moist Eyes As She Shook Her Head Sluggishly, "N-No It's Not Like That Youn-

She Was Cut Off By Wonyoung Who Whispered, "Please... At Least Don't Lie To Me"

Her Voice Sounded So Timid & Hurt That It Stabbed Seong's Heart Deeply. Seongja Sniffed Before Looking Up As She Forced Herself To Smile At Younger Frail.

"It's Okay Youngie, It's For My Parents And I'm Even Ready To Die For Them... Even If It's A Forced Relationship, I'll Give My Everything To Fangs, M-My Husband"

Wonyoung Eyed At Seongja's With A Pitiful Expression As She Inhaled Deeply, How Much She Wishes To Be Able To Help Her Out But Can't When She, Herself Is Pathetic.....

Ravenette Whispered Depressingly While Still Having A Grip On Other Popsy Hands, "I'm Sorry.."

Seongja Again Smiled At Her, "It's Not Your Fault"

_________________________________

"So Hyung? Are You Still Firm On Your Decision To Blast Off This Place After Your Wedding?" Yunho Asked Hongjoong In A Hushed Tone For Like 10th Time Already As Hongjoong Looked At Yuyu Blankly.

Yunho Could Easily Guess The Look His Brother Must Be Giving Him Behind That White Feathery Domino Mask As He Took It As Cue To Shut Up.

Hongjoong Was Standing At The Aisle With His All Three Brothers Beside Him & Of Course, The Priest Who Was Reciting The Vows.

All Of The Kim Siblings Were Covering Up Their Handsome Faces With The Domino Masks, Except Hong Everyone Was Wearing Black While He's In White Suit & Mask As Well.

The Place Was Luxurious And Not Much Crowded, Mostly Were Seongja's Relatives While From Hongjoong Side, It Was Just His Siblings & Alfredo.

And Maybe Those Bodyguards & Shadow Guards....

Jongho Blurted Out, "Sure He Wants To Erase Every Single Person Who Is Related To Sister-in-law, Whether By Blood Or Words... I Think That's Why He Let Them Be Invited Cause I Know How Private He Is"

"I Would Declare It Half True" Hongjoong Muttered Nonchalantly As Yunho & Jongho Exchanged A Look Before Gazing Back At Their Elder Brother.

Hongjoong Continued, "And Seriously I Never Expected Y'all To Be This Dumb"

Yunho Argued Back, "Why Is That? Are We Missing Out Something?"

"Sure You Are" Hongjoong Stopped For A Moment As He Mockingly Chuckled Prior To Turning His Face Towards Others.

"How Can You Forget About Noona So Easily?"

Yunho's Mouth Went Agape Whilst Jongho Expanded His Eyes Shockingly, Their Brains Recalling The Memories Of A Very Particular Lassie Who Used To Play With Them During Their Lonely Childhood Days.

"You Mean She's Noona!?" Both Of Them Whispered-Yelled At The Same Time As Joong Smirked Which They Extracted As A Hint That It Might Be True.

"Hello San? Are You Even Listening?" Jongho Tapped San's Shoulder Who Seemed To Be Engaged In Staring At Someone Whom He Finds More Amusing Than His Own Brothers Conversation.

San Snapped Out Of Daze As He Glanced At Them Carelessly Before Shifting His Gaze Back To Where It Was Fixed Previously, "Yeah I Am"

"No You Are Not, And By The Way We Know You're Looking At That Girl In Black Dress Constantly" Yunho Commented Sarcastically As San Scowled, Averting His Gaze At Jongho Who Gave A Shrug Off.

"Am I That Obvious?"

"You Doubt?" San Grunted Irritatingly, His Acts Are So Disclose To Them As Hongjoong Hummed Lowly.

"If I'm Not Wrong, Then She's Seongja's Cousin" Hongjoong Muttered Quietly As Other Three Looked At Him In Astonishment.

San Asked, "Is She?"

Soon After Hongjoong's Nod, San Felt Himself Biting His Lips To Prevent Himself From Smiling. Certainly He Don't Want To Be More Obvious Then He Already Is....

Subsequently He Began Strolling Away From Aisle As Yunho Shook His Head, "Another Idiot Is Falling In Love~"

_________________________________

"It's Freaky Good!" Wonyoung Commented In A Low Voice As She Moaned In Delighting Taste Of Mini Cupcakes She's Eating Right Now While Standing Near The Food Station.

"I Should Try Cook- AHH SHIT!" Wonyoung Screamed Surprisingly When She Felt Someone Poking Her Shoulder As She Instantly Turned Around, Her Black Strands Brushing The Face Of Other Person Who Scrunched His Face In Distaste.

Youngie Eyed At The Guy With Wide Eyes, Whom She Definitely Would've Found Familiar Only If That Mask Wasn't Concealing His Half Face As She Spat Out, "Y..You Startled Me!"

That Ravenette, San Absent-Mindedly Nodded In Yes As He Ran His Eyes All Over Wonyoung's Attires, Alright She's Appealing & I'm Attracted.....

Youngie Looked At San Weirdly Due To His Continous Gazing As She Waved At Him, "Excuse Me Mister?"

Our Mask Man Snapped Out Of Daze As He Glanced At Youngie Before Uttering Nonchalantly, "What?"

Youngie Narrowed Her Eyes At Him, "You Were Staring At Me As If I'm An Alien You Freak, Mind Me I'm Not An Uninvited Guest Here! I'm-

San Cut Off Her, "Bride's Closest Cousin As Well As Her Bridesmaid"

Won's Jaw Dropped In Disbelief But Composed Herself Nonetheless As She Questioned Restlessly, "How D..Do You Know That?"

Other Male Snorted, "I'm Seongja's Brother-in-law Duh~"

Again Expanding Her Eyes In Shock, Wonyoung Right Away Bowed 90° To Be Exact. She Cursed Herself For Being So Stupid To Not Recognise Him Earlier.

"I'm Extremely Sorry Brother Of Mafia King"

Obviously She Acknowledges Seongja Getting Hitched With A Man Who's World Revolves Around Guns & Murder.

An Amused Snicker Escaped From San's Lips, He Found The Way She Referred Him Quite Hilarious. As Youngie Straightened Her Posture, San Muttered Calmly, "Jung Wonyoung?"

Wonyoung Anxiously Gulped Before Nodding, She's Not Surprised That He Knows Her Name Already. I Mean That's What You Can Expect From Most Prominent Mafias?

"Looks Like Someone Was Starving Even Before The Time Of Feast?" San Mocked Youngie With A Haughty Smile As Other Popsy Pouted Angrily While Glaring At San With A Frown.

"I'm Sorry Okay! It's Not My Fault That I Forgot To Have Breakfast In The Morning Just Because I Was Too Occupied In Preparing For Marriage And Also These Cupcakes Have To Be Too Appetising For Me To Handle Myself Anymore"

She Rambled With A Sulking Look And Stuffed Her Mouth With Another Chocolate Cupcake As San Felt Himself Smiling At Her Cuteness, Internally....

Wonyoung Suggested Cutely, "Anyway You Should Try These, It's Delicious!"

"Nah It's Not Delicious"

Other Ravenette Paused As He Slightly Bent Towards Her While Bringing His Right Hand Closer To Her Face, Wiping The Chocolate Cream On Corner Of Youngie's Pinkish Lips With The Pad Of His Thumb.

But Wonyoung's Brain Completely Blowout When She Observed Other Male Licking The Cream As He Hummed Smugly, "Hmm But Now It Is~"

Wonyoung Felt Her Cheeks Burning Up As She Nervously Coughed, "Ahem Ahem I-I Guess Seongja Needs Me In There"

Subsequently She Passed An Uneasy Grin To San & Immediately Marched Away, Basically Running As San Faintly Chuckled, "In Fact A Cutiepie"

TO BE CONTINUE....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 2.1K 23
"I am your only enemy, therefore no one is allowed to lay a finger on you. If they dare to, they become my enemy." Two traitors bound by a forced ma...
158K 7.4K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
150K 7.2K 38
"𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲..?" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵. "𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆?" 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲�...
41.8K 1.9K 41
[COMPLETED] Your typical "closeted gay falls for his bestfriend's straight brother" kinda story Main ship- yeonbin Side ships- taegyu(txt), woosan(at...