Permanent Rebellion

By GalacticHime

Sooo I got into Hazbin Hotel. I'm addicted to Adam, as much as douche he is I adore diving into characters li... More

To The Pit We Go
Stained Glass Eyes
As It Was
Why Does My Heart Cry?
Below The Surface
Emergency Contact
Back of My Mind
Incarus
Caraphernelia
Stress Relievers
Stepping Stones
Bound To You
Close To The Sun
What I Was Made For
Match Into Water
The World We Knew
Hells Coming With Me
Secret Garden
Wrecking Ball
The Ghost of You
Vending Machine of Love
Deep End
Bad Apple
Picrew break pt 1
Shared Trauma
Isn't Lovely
The Only Exception
My Own Worst Enemy
Like I Did Yesterday
Porcelain
The Phoenix
Cough Syrup
Wasted
Dog Days Are Over
Show Me How You Burlesque
Where Everything Stays
Just One Yesterday
Almost Is Never Enough
My R
Another Life
Get It Right
Picrew break pt 2
Circles
The Words
Need You Now
Clarity
Another Way Out
Radio Killed the TV Star

Death of An Executioner

19 0 0
By GalacticHime

POV: Adam

After Lucifer's call, I sat there staring at my phone. I was scared...all my bravado and ego melting away. I sat on my bed and hunched over, my wings coming around as I curled up on myself. It was some time I sat like that, since the morning came rather fast. Suddenly, there were heavy knocks on the door, sounding urgent. I sighed and made my way to the door. There stood Emily, Sera's younger sister. "Em? What-?" I began to question but she suddenly shoved me inside and looked frantically up at me. "Adam! You need to get outta here!" I blinked at her confused. "Lute told Sera and I about what happened yesterday, Sera made Lute the new leader and there's executioners all over the promenade looking for you!" She explained, rushed and worried. "Wait? As in they want to take me out?" I shook my head.

"YES! I managed to slip away to warn you first, this trial is not going to be what you think it is!" She grabbed onto my robe and she looked genuinely upset. Fuck...this isn't going to end well at all... "Emily, It'll be okay..." I instinctively put a hand on her head. "Sera is bringing Ace up to the meeting..." she hiccuped. Wait why would she....unless she planned to...

"HEY! THERE HE IS!" An executioner yelled from down the hall. FUCK I forgot to shut the door when Emily came in. "No! This isn't fair! Don't take him!" Emily screamed out and stood in front of me. Why was she protecting me?...Unless she was really close with Ace...was asked to find and warn me... "Emily...It's okay..." I forced a smile at her and stepped forward. One of the angels grabbed him by the arm, another one leading him out of his place, Emily looking on, tear stains on her cheeks. I was shoved down the promenade, all angels looking at me in shame and disgust. I kept my head down, my mask luckily still on but still cracked from the fight last night.

They continued to shove me more until we got to the court room, all the council angels in their designated booths. I grit my teeth and spotted Lute, she looked menacing to say the least. Sera watched from the top box, Emily hiding her face next to her. I heard footsteps and turned around, there Ace was taking the spot next to me at the table. I was let go by the angels holding him and returned to Lute's side. "I never thought things would turn out this way" Sera said putting her arms behind her shaking her head.

"Adam, do you KNOW how much trouble you've caused to heaven?" Sera asked and I bit my tongue and sighed. "No please enlighten me Sera..." "Well let's just start on your apparent weakness and willingness to sin so easily with the fallen" she said pointedly. "Like figuring out most of my life has been lies on lies?" I barked back. "You are blinded by sin!" She claimed and whispers started. "Not to mention your blasphemous relationships!" Lute chimed in, she took a step forward. "And YOU!" She pointed to Ace. "Sera please...just fucking do it already" Ace looked up at her. Gasps and whispering continued. "You 'claim' to want to protect Heaven? Sorry to say you're running it into the fucking ground. Cause these executions are going to stop" Ace said confidently. I glanced at him then back at Sera.

Sera laughed and leaned over the box. "Oh? And what makes you believe that? You're bound by contract remember?" "Oh that old ass thing? Yeah well the deals off sweetie" Ace crossed his arms. Small arguments came from the council. "Well then you know what that entails...Adam will get the harshest punishment available." My hands shook slightly, unsure of what that meant. If it wasn't for Ace being there... "I assumed you had me here to cast me down officially?"

"Not even close" Lute had a wicked smile on her face and suddenly I was being held again, more aggressively than before, the angels tossing me to the ground on my knees. I looked up at the council, terror clear over my mask. "I wanted to see you break.." she laughed walking over to me and grabbed a horn of my mask, ripping my helmet off. Everyone watched in silence, only noise being Emily's soft crying. Ace gripped the table and looked up at Sera, hate in his eyes. "What the fuck is this?!" His voice strained. I looked back at Lute, my face exposed now and glared.

"What's the matter s i r? You reap what you sow no? Black and white? Ashes to fucking ashes?" She taunted him before walking behind him, placing her foot on his lower back. My eyes widened at the mere thought of what she planned to do. Ace took a step forward but was met with spears, he didn't have his rifle with him. "LUTE!" He yelled. "Don't you fucking DARE!" I felt a harsh jolt run through my spine as Lute fiercely grabbed the base of my wings. No...no no no...please no...I can't...it fucking hurts...it burns please...his fight or flight kicking in and struggles against being held down.

"SERA STOP THIS!" Ace cried out, almost desperately. She just nodded to Lute, the grip on the base of my wings tighten. "AH!" I cried out in pain, tears forming in the corners of my eyes. Ace watched in horror at the sheer brutality. Lute smiled and she pushed her foot more on my spine and began to pull. It felt like a searing fire rolling over my senses. She pulled harder, more loud cries came from my throat. Emily was sobbing and screaming, grabbing onto her sister, begging her to stop this.

Ace's screams were mixed with Emily's, he tries to push more past the angels, not caring if he got stabbed by the spears. Sera glared down at us and sighed. "Lute, finish this please....END. IT." Her voice stern and definitive. Lute laughed "My pleasure Ma'am" I barely registered what happened. My ears rang, barely able to hear the screams from Ace and Emily. With a final shove and pull, a crisp wrrrrip, My wings were ripped harshly from my back, gold inchor splattering all over the court room floor. My voice raw with the feral scream that I let out. Pain overwhelming my body, my throat burning.

"ADAM!" Ace took down half of the guards, a spear in his shoulder and runs over to him, kicking Lute across the court room. "This trail is adjourned..." with that Sera and the others left. Emily being dragged away by her sister. Lute held her ribs and huffed. "Leave and never come back" she rallied the guards and smiled at Ace. "Mark the date for the execution, you're first on my list." They left leaving all but Ace and I. My body went into shock, it felt warm and cold at the same time. Ace looked panicked, his mask glitching unable to keep up with his facial expressions and emotions. I knew he was crying...his chest heaved with sobs as he lifted me up very carefully. "Stay with me Adam...please don't close your eyes please keep awake" he begged, voice trembling. I've never heard him like this...my head fuzzy and eye lids heavy. He hoisted me on his back and hiccuped before opening a portal back to Hell.

POV: Ace

My heart felt like it stopped beating. I quickly formed a portal, hoping it lead right to the estate. I stepped through and landed on the balcony of Lucifer's work shop. Panicked I screamed out his name. "LUCIFER!" I cried out, ripping my helmet off, tears pouring down my face, my breath hitched. I kept Adam on his side, my hand holding his face, he was losing so much inchor, gold mixing with red. Lucifer bust through the door and cried out in horror. "ADAM!" He ran and kneeled down. "T-They fucking...Those fuckers..." I tried to talk but the raw emotions blocking my voice.

Lucifer called over a handful of imps and instructed them to get medical supplies and certain magic elements. I carefully took him to the shared room of Lucifer and I. I placed him on his stomach and took a step back, inchor mixed with blood all on my hands. My body was shaking badly, not realizing there was a fucking spear in my shoulder. Lucifer handed me a medical kit and went to work fast on Adam. He ripped his robe off carefully, exposing the whole of Adam's back, the connection that held his wings to his back was ripped and torn up, the inchor now red blood pouring from the wound. I covered my mouth and inhaled sharply.

Lucifer looked so concentrated as he worked on his wounds. Imps running back and forth. I couldn't watch anymore, making my way to the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the tub and grabbed at the handle of the spear, counting down before ripping the blade out of my shoulder. I bit a towel, muffing my scream in pain. Inchor pouring the from the wound into the tub. I put pressure on it as I made a janky needle and thread to stitch the injury up. I started to stitch it, the towel still clenched in my mouth. I cleaned up once it was done, taking some gauze and wrapping my shoulder up with bandages.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I curled into myself, wings dropping as I let out a harsh sob. Why...fucking why...I kept crying until I heard the bathroom door open. "Honey..." Lucifer's voice was soft and gentle. He made his way to sit next to him and kneeled in front of me. I kept crying, and he brushed my bangs back placing a kiss on my forehead. "Shhh...Shhh..." he cooed and pulled me softly into an embrace, making sure to be careful about my injury.

"We begged for them to stop...I couldn't do anything to stop them...They fucking ripped them off there in the middle of the court room...I can still hear-...hear-" I let out another sob and gripped Lucifer tighter. "We?" I nodded. "I tipped Emily off to warn him something was wrong about this...and she tried to warn him to leave but it was too fucking late...that poor girl saw everything..." I choked out. "Jesus...shhh...please calm down sweetheart." He held the back of my head and rubbed circles lightly on my scalp.

"You need to rest...please..." he begged and I looked up at him. "What about you? Are you okay?" I asked concerned, noticing how dull his eyes were. "I...no I'm not...I need to see Charlie for a bit...if you need anything please let me know..." he kissed me lightly, his lips holding a slight tremble. I nodded and we helped one another up, I made my way to the bed and Lucifer took off to the Hotel. I looked at a heavily bandaged up Adam, face paler than normal, dried tear stains on his cheeks and breathing a tad heavy. I sniffled and shuffled over and laid down next to him, curling up, using my wings to cover both of us as I took his hand. I closed my eyes and tried to force some rest...for them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 812 14
DISCONTINUED. I am not getting into religion, just because Adam is in this show and he's the first man, doesn't mean I'm putting religious things- Wa...
41.8K 1.4K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...
19.9K 602 24
A Hazbin Hotel Fanfic, This takes place around the time Adam appeared in Heaven. It's a cute story I promise and it will involve some comedy and Angs...
23.9K 717 13
κ˜Žβ™‘β”β”β”β”β”β™‘κ˜Ž β•°β”ˆβž€ various Hazbin Hotel characters x female reader ΰ³ƒβ€βž· We follow a seraphim angel named [y/n], who was sent down to hell after finding o...