You're my safe haven || Jerem...

By Im_a_ghost_one

He never thought Jeremiah would ever love him back. Sure he had his wishful thinking, but his father's words... More

Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Twelve

547 6 3
By Im_a_ghost_one

<You're my safe haven<3 >
-Chapter Twelve: Now we are alone.

TW:Adult/Mature Content (I will put a beginning marker and ending marker if you do NOT want to read IT IS THE ENTIRE CHAPTER.)(may be bad)

Jeremiah threw his head back as Beau went in between his legs. "That was so much easier than I thought." He chuckled, Beau chuckled with him as he rubbed the younger's thighs. "It was so much easier." Jeremiah looked down as Beau was looking at him, his eyes filled with adoration "So, your royal highness, what are we doing first?" Beau hummed as he looked at Jeremiah, carefully studying him, his oh so kissable lips, and his mesmerizing ice blue eyes. "Hmm well are you hungry right now?" Jeremiah shook his head. Beau asked questions getting the same response of no until they decided to go up to Beau's room to watch a show or movie.

Steven found a new pet duck to keep Mr. Quakers company throughout the summer and school days, so he was in Steven's room. They laid down on his bed kicking their shoes off, "What do you wanna watch?" Jeremiah sighed in contemplation as he leaned back into the pillows. "Hmmm how about Teen Wolf?" Beau nodded and put the show on, turning down the tv a bit and turning on the subtitles, Beau laid down next to Jeremiah, focusing intently on the show. "Stiles is my favorite, I swear to god." Beau whispered to Jeremiah.

TW SMUT STARTS

About 20 minutes into the show Jeremiah couldn't keep his hands to himself, he shuffled slowly to where Beau was and kissed his jawline, making the boy turn to look at him. Beau went to say something but was cut off by a passionate kiss from Jeremiah. The older wrapped his arm around Jeremiah's waist, pulling him closer as he closed his eyes and kissed back. Jeremiah let out a sound of delight, he licked the bottom of Beau's lip, asking permission for entrance. In response Beau parted his lips and Jeremiah began to explore his mouth, wanting to taste every nook and cranny of Beau's mouth, Beau doing the same as a moan of pleasure came from the younger. Soon they needed to get some air and pulled back, a string of saliva hanging from their lips as they panted.

When Jeremiah looked into Beau's eyes, they were hazed with lust, Beau's hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they trailed Jeremiah's body, Beau pulled Jeremiah back into a kiss slowly but surely pushing them down against the bed. Beau soon had Jeremiah trapped between his hands as they kissed, Jeremiah rocked his hips against Beau's, evoking a groan from the boy, he rocked his hips back as he kissed Jeremiah roughly.

"You're so fucking hot." Jeremiah greedily panted, his erection throbbing in his pants, Beau, being too busy kissing him, hummed, he pulled back from the kiss, catching Jeremiah's lip between his teeth before he let it go. His eyes darkened when he saw the panting, lips swollen, eyes hazed. He quickly attacked the boys neck, sucking and leaving a trail of kisses, Jeremiah moaning under him, covering his mouth embarrassed. Beau looked up at him, "Uncover your mouth." Jeremiah hesitantly uncovered his mouth with a whimper as Beau sucked on his sweet spot. Jeremiah moaned loudly, shutting his eyes as he felt the older smirk against his skin.

Beau backed off a bit, admiring his work, the trail of hickeys spelled a small 'B'. Before he went further he furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you sure you are okay with this? With me doing this?" Jeremiah hastily nodded, as Beau chuckled "Words, love." Jeremiah blushed under his gaze, his husky voice exciting Jeremiah further. He knew Beau wasn't a virgin, he has had relationships before. "Yes please." He stuttered out, the older boy smiled as he quickly took off the younger shirt and started leaving a trail of kisses on his chest. Jeremiah's erection got harder as Beau got closer, throwing his head back, he let out small sounds of pleasure.

Beau eventually took one of his nipples in his mouth, messaging him with his tongue and blowing cold air on it, making it hard before doing the same with the other. "Fuck-" Jeremiah let out as left a few hickeys on his chest. He trailed down to the boy's V-line, teasing him by snapping the waist line of his underwear. He slowly removed Jeremiah's pants, revealing the underwear that was shot up.

The younger whimpered, Beau took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in his room, going back to the whimpering boy under him. Kissing his thighs, his inner thighs, close to wear Jeremiah's erection was. Beau's dick got harder as he looked lustfully at the boy's face that was scrunched, small moans and whimpers.

Beau got up and kissed his mouth, purposely touching his and Jeremiah's erections, earning a big whimper from Jeremiah. "Mmph!" Beau let go of the kiss, "Safe word?" His husky voice spoke, "V-vanilla" He panted out, reaching for more friction between the boys. Beau nodded as he started palming the boy, slowly and gently. Jeremiah moaned and bucked his hips up with a whimper. Beau groaned as he sucked on the boy's neck. "B-Beau, I need you there." Beau hummed into his neck,trailing down to his v-line, "Patience my love." The older sucked on his v-line, he pulled the whimpering boys underwear off, his cock sprung up and Beau took it in his hand, evoking a moan from Jeremiah. "Ngh! B-Beau~"

Said boy hummed as he moved his hand up and down, watching the boy under him groan and whimper as he threw his head back. Jeremiah reached for Beau's pants, messily fiddling with the button. The Conklin male let out a low groan, jerking the boys dick faster as Jeremiah finally got the button undone, his hand shivering as he let out a moan. "Fuck-k Beau that feels so good." He bucked his hips before Beau went down near his erection. Jeremiah watched him with a small moan, Beau slowly took his cock in his mouth, sucking his tip, teasing him, Jeremiah moaned loudly, bucking his hips forward as Beau took his full length in his mouth, sucking as the boy under him shivered, releasing small whimpers, moans, and groans.

He continued to suck him off, massaging his balls with his hand. "B-Beau I'm g-gonna cum-m." Beau pulled back, still jerking him off slowly. "Go ahead, Jere." Jeremiah released his cum all over his dick as Beau licked him clean, going up to kiss the younger boy, he took his pants off leaving his underwear as he passionately kissed the boy."Mmm You're so unbelievably gorgeous.." Beau whispered huskily into his ear. He got ready to prepare the younger boy's ass, "Ready?" Jeremiah hummed in response, watching him intently as he panted, Beau circled his hole, messaging it making the Fisher boy whimper. "Try to relax, okay? I know it hurts for the first few seconds." Beau's voice softened and Jeremiah nodded with a moan.

Slowly Beau inserted his middle finger, pumping slowly in and out slowly stretching his hole. Jeremiah couldn't hold his moans in, the loud noise sounding like music to Beau's ears. "Oh m-my go..." Jeremiah trailed off, his head thrown back in pleasure, his leg on Beaus shoulder as the boy worked his magic. When Jeremiah got used to Beau's finger, another was inserted, this went on until Beau could fit 4 fingers in, pumping in and out while Jeremiah moaned, rocking his hips and Beau let out a small groan at the sight. With his other hand he slid off his underwear and took his fingers out of Jeremiah, the boy whimpering at the loss of warmth.

Beau positioned himself in front of his entrance, his erection throbbing for friction. He looked at Jeremiah for confirmation, the boy nodded, unable to see his full length. Suddenly he was filled, he wrapped his arms around Beau's neck, his fingernails clawing at the older male's back as he let Jeremiah adjust. "D-did you have to put it all i-in?"He moaned, bucking his hips against Beau aho groaned, throwing his head back, "I d-didn't." The natural blonde's eyes widened, speechless before he bucked his hips again, rolling on Beau's cock evoking a deep moan from the boy. Beau started slow, thrusting in and out, not yet giving his full length as Jeremiah became a moaning mess, kissing Beau's neck, chest, and jaw. "Mmm, f-faster." Beau obeyed, thrusting faster and the boy pantsed beneath him. Gradually going deeper, listen to his whimpers and moans. Carefully listen for the safeword if Jeremiah happens to say it.

"Holy fuck." Beau drawled out as he thrusted faster, deeper, harder as Jeremiah moaned louder than he had heard before. No one he ever had sex with had ever felt this good. Jeremiah couldn't think, he was overwhelmed with pleasure. He brought Beau into a heated kiss, the boy rolling his hips against Jeremiah, balls deep. In the action, Jeremiah had flipped them over, Beau under him now as he cowboy style rode Beau's dick. The boy becomes a groaning mess. 20 minutes of riding, panting, moans, hickeys, and kisses, Jeremiah collapsed onto Beau's chest as he cummed on his stomach, the older male releasing his after, in Jeremiah's ass. Both laying there, panting as Beau wrapped his arms around Jeremiah.

TW SMUT OVER

Placing a kiss on his head he admired the state the boy laying on him was in, satisfied. A few minutes later he noticed Jeremiah had fallen asleep so he carefully laid the boy next to him. He got up grabbing the underwear he had on earlier and placing them on for the time being, he then ran a warm bath, with bubbles. When the bath was ready he walked into his room, smiling at the younger boy before picking him up and quickly walking over to the bathroom laying him in it. Letting him rest for a bit, quickly going back to his room, he changed all of his sheets, picked up the dirty clothes and put them in the washing machine. He made sure his room was comfy before he walked back into the bathroom and gently cleaned the sleeping boy.

He gently rinsed him off and dried him, putting him in a pair of Beaus clean boxers and a white t-shirt. Then placed him under the covers giving him a kiss on the cheek. He turned the tv off and went to take his own shower. In the shower he started to overthink, did he have a good time? Did he even want to do that? Damn it he probably didn't-, Beau shook his head and finished his shower, slipping on a black t-shirt and a pair of boxers, drying his hair mostly as he walked into his room, the only light source being the small mushroom lamp light. The Conklin boy smiled as he admired the boy- no his boyfriend sleeping in his bed, his face looking peaceful and as captivating as always.

He quickly turned the light off and got under the covers, as soon as he did Jeremiah cuddled into him before a wave of sleepiness washed over Beau, he drifted off to sleep, arms securely wrapped around his boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 437 53
☆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃, 𝐓𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔☆ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡...
4.8K 320 7
noa was a 17-year-old girl from boston that would come to cousins every summer with her family and family friends. this has been a thing for as long...
41.3K 439 17
Cassidy Conklin has been going to Cousins beach ever since she could remember, with her little sister Belly, her twin brother Steven, and her mom. Th...
170K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...