Grojband | Reader Insert

I_Am_Heere_Sadly tarafından

+Gender neutral pronouns used +Gendered chapters as well +Memes after chapter 1, but better stuff at chapter... Daha Fazla

Cloudy With a Chance of Maltballs
Dance of The Dead
Pox N' Roll
To make a long story short-
No Strings Attached
Indie Road Rager
Math of Kon
Space Jammin'
Yo, 2021
Wish Upon a Jug
All You Need is Cake
Helmet
Monster of Rock
It's just Incorrect Quotes
One Plant Band
Creepaway Camp
HAPPY GROJBAND ANNIVERSARY!!! Incorrect quotes, anyone?
Zoohouse Rock
Queen Bee
Queen Bee(Female)
Queen Bee(Male)
Dreamreaver
Super Zeroes
A Knight to Remember
Line of Credit
Hair Today, Kon Tomorrow
On The Air and Out To Sea
Love in the Nethervader
Ahead of Our Own Tone
Hopefully this will keep all of you entertained...
Six Strings of Evil
Rockersize
Grin Reaper
Rock the House
War and Peaceville

Grojband Rats On Each Other

269 6 8
I_Am_Heere_Sadly tarafından

"The rest of the band won't see this...unless they go on the website and watch."

"That's fine," Corey shrugs from the couch.

"Feel free to answer honestly. Series of rapid fire questions, here we go: Who's the biggest flirt in the band?"

"I'dunno, no one's really interested in, like, dating," Corey replies with another shrugs, "Maybe (Y/N). They're kinda prickly, so when they're nice, it's almost like flirting."

_____________________________________

Her arms crossed, Laney leans back into the couch and thinks harder about the question, "Corey. He's all friendly, so everything's unintentional, but very flirt-like."

"Is it flirting though?"

"I think anything counts at this point," Laney sighs deeply.

_____________________________________

"Man, I don't know," Kin scratches his cheek, "I'm gonna have to go based on judgement since I don't think I've seen anyone flirt directly in front of me. 'Cause it definitely ain't me."

He scratches his chin, "Uh, (Y/N). Only because they're second popular in the band and girls love to play fixer-upper. Don't ask me why. It's ranked pretty high on my list of 'life's burning questions'. I'm planning on writing a thesis for it."

_____________________________________

Kon stays silent for a moment before answering, "(Y/N). They don't really flirt with anyone, but sometimes they say things that...sound another way...when they say it?"

He sighs and slumps forward, "I get confused when Kin and (Y/N) are doing sarcasm with each other."

_____________________________________

(Y/N) crosses their legs and hums, "Corey, I guess," they shrug, "Charisma and charm and all that. Groupies tend to like him more, and he plays it up. He totally knows what he's doing...usually."

"Okay: who never has any money? Always borrowing money?"

"Me."

_____________________________________

"Corey, totally," Kin chuckles a little, "There's a reason we don't hang out at the mall, and he's reason numero uno. He gets caught up at the kiosks."

_____________________________________

"(Y/N)," Laney says, matter-of-fact, "Every once in a while, when we're going out to eat after a gig or whenever-they pat themself down and say that they didn't bring their wallet or any money."

She scowls hard, "They've done this three times in a row already, I'm catching on."

_____________________________________

"Borrowing money? Uh, me," Corey smiles, though a little nervous, "Money's not a new concept to me, but I just like spending it. That's why I don't like grocery shopping with my dad because I want, like, a lot of things and I only got the one dad."

_____________________________________

Kon sticks his tongue out, "Me, I guess. Kin or (Y/N) always pays when we get take-out. They don't ask, they just kinda do."

"Who spends most time in front of the mirror?"

"(Y/N). I can't help it, they're very pretty."

_____________________________________

(Y/N) raises a finger to emphasize their point, "I say this in the most confident tone, Laney."

They poke at the bottom of their eye, black smudging all over their eyes, faintly resembling a raccoon fur pattern, "This is from two days ago. Laney wakes up, does her eye-shadow and liner all sharp, and puts on lipstick that's never out of place mind you."

(Y/N) places their hands in their lap, "That takes time."

_____________________________________

"Laney," Corey nods assuredly, "Makeup. Look in the mirror longer. You get the gist, eh."

_____________________________________

Sighing, Kin rests his head on his hands.

"My gut says Laney, but I'm leaning towards (Y/N) because I firmly believe they fall asleep every time they brush their teeth," he snorts.

_____________________________________

"I'm not trying to sound mean or conceited, don't get me wrong," Laney starts off, "But I just put on more makeup than any of them. I like to look nice."

"Who's the biggest slob-always farting, smelly feet."

"So hard to choose," Laney sighs and rests her head back on the couch.

_____________________________________

Kon grins nervously, "Me."

_____________________________________

Kin answers quickly, "Me and Kon."

"You and Kon too?"

"Yeah..." Kin cracks up again.

_____________________________________

(Y/N) furrows their brows, "Kon, he's my boy but he just can't help it. It's second nature."

_____________________________________

Corey bites his lip, thinking a little more, "That's kinda mean. I'll pick me. It's my garage, I'm comfortable."

"Who'd be the first to go solo?"

"Oh man, big question," Corey rubbed his thumbs against his other fingers as he thought harder, "I really don't know. This has always been a group thing."

_____________________________________

Kon lays a hand on his cheek, "I think we'll stay together when making music. It's not a talent issue, but it never even feels right practicing alone!"

"Maybe do a Kiss thing and you all go solo at once?"

"And have a reunion tour!" Kon happily hums at the thought.

_____________________________________

(Y/N) manages to spit out after a beat, "Corey."

They hold their hand up, "No-wait, he wouldn't do that. We all have our solos once in a while, but we work with each other to make the best sound. That's how I see it."

_____________________________________

Laney frown deepens, "Corey, but he wouldn't do it. He likes us too much."

_____________________________________

Kin's eyes widen a smidgen, "Oh jeez," he adjusts his glasses.

"Corey feels like the right answer, but it also feels wrong, y'know? I'll just have him as my answer."

"Who'd be the first one to get married?"

Kin smirks, "Kon. He has it in him."

_____________________________________

Corey sticks his tongue out, "I'm not sure."

He shrugs, "I'll say Laney 'cause she's the coolest most rocking-est chick I know! What guy wouldn't want that?"

_____________________________________

Laney stares off into the distance.

"Are you okay?"

She blinks a few times before crossing her arms some more, simpering, "Yeah, yeah. What was the question, again?"

_____________________________________

(Y/N) leans back on the couch, "I don't believe anyone here is fit for marriage. But I'll say Corey and Laney, at the same time," a smirk falls on their lips.

"And lastly, everyone's got a favorite Grojband member. Who's your favorite member?"

(Y/N) snorts into their hand, "Who's my favorite Grojband member?" they repeat, "Kon. hands down."

_____________________________________

Kon sighs deeply.

"I've known Kin for thirteen years, but (Y/N)'s my best buddy. Um, those two! Definitely!"

_____________________________________

Corey chuckles, "That's hard to answer."

He taps his fingers along his bandage-covered knees, "I'll say everyone because everyone's my favorite."

_____________________________________

Kin shoots finger guns at the camera, "Kon's my brother, but then there's Corey who does the bulk of the work with the lyrics and singing and stuff. I'll go with Kon anyway, fraternity and whatnot."

_____________________________________

"Oh hah-hah," Laney deadpans, but retains a smile, "Corey. What can I say, he's the front man."

"Perfect."

"Cool."

"Laney's my favorite, by the way."

Laney laughs, "Yeah right, I bet you say that to everyone!"

"I didn't!" 

_____________________________________

(A/N): I wanted to do something a little different. I was inspired when I was reading Robyn_666's Grojband fic and saw something about exclusive interviews. 

Then, I remembered this Backstreet Boy interview I loved, the one up top. You can fill in the rest. 

It's not really a character study, I was just filling in what I thought the characters would say. You can disagree with any of the interpretations, I just like talking about them and they're personalities. I like to see different perspectives on them. 

And yes, I did write this seven minutes after finishing Rock the House. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11K 1K 41
I know using they/them as pronouns seems a little threatening, but there are a lot of people who use it as their pronouns, and this is for them. But...
3.9K 146 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...
5K 154 18
Just some scarian stuff I don't ship the real life people just the characters I have dyslexia so sorry for the spelling and punctuation and typos an...
41.9K 573 20
Hey guys this is my first story, this book will contain some off the dsmp members. This book will also contain some swearing and abuse, if there is a...