we Will never be something (w...

By welovewenclair

It was enids first years of highschool, expexting it to be the best years of her life, like everyone said it... More

info
1
2
3
4.
5
6.
7.
8
9
10
11
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19
20
21
22
23
happy new year!
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
new book idea

37

611 20 32
By welovewenclair

Enid was going crazy. Its the weekend, and thw whole week, she had not heard anything from wednesday. It happend that she was sick, she asked yoko (after she was companied by divina other she was scared the hirl would Hurt or yell at her). She got a cold, tyler was already back at school. But trued to avoid him at all cost.

But today, saterday afternoon, lili unexpectely invite her to their home, to surpise wednesday and ami. The blonde accepted ofcourse, even tho she knew why liliana would invite her. She had a bad feeling after she left home, and was rather nervous. Something was going to happen today, at least she felt like it. She carried a bag of chips, and cookies for ami, and got wednesdays homework.

She wore whit jeans and a tank top, wjth a vest, which was not tight for her cast. She looked good...at least she tought. She took several deep breaths when she stood in front of the door, and knocked. She saw two cars in front of the house, and looked in horror when she knew from who it was, but before she could do anything, the door openend. A tall woman, with long Black hair, that rest on her back, looked at her. She had brown eyes, and a soft smile.

-hello dearz how May i help you?
She asked, notcing the girls nerves.

-good afternoon...i...am wednesday..clasmate...and lili...is she there?
She stummerd, already knowing who thw woman was.

-sure dear. Come in i'll call lili.
She said stepping aside, still looking at her as if she knew her.

Enid stayed by the door with the woman, who lookrd at her up and down, the woman was very pretty, their eyes met, and the woman gave her a kind smile.

-its a pleasure to meet you, my name is mortica and you are..?
She said reacing her hand, wich enid took.

-pleasure is mine, my name is-

-amor!
Lili said, coming out of the kitchen covered in flour.

Hurried steps were heard from the living room, ami came runninh, and her eyes shone when she saw Enid.

-nid nid!
She shouted, as enid leaned down to pick up the girl. As she pulled her arms around her neck.

More noises from above them were heard. And not even a minutes later, a shocked wednesday stood on top of the stairs. She still wore pyjama's wich made her cheeks become red.

-enid?!
She said surpsired, seeing her stand next to her mother, who dint say anything.

-wow, seems like everyone knows you expect me.
Mortica said laughing, looking at her three girls. Processing what she heard she tunred back to enid. -your enid?

-oh uhm...yeah.
She said. Seems like the woman knew her already.

-oh dear finnaly!-

-MOM.
Wednesday said upset, but the woman  raised an eyebrow.

-no no mother, go shower and take a pill. Your sick you shouldnt be out of bed.
The woman said crossing her arms. Enid was schocked, they all seemed clones.

Wednesday stood there for a few seconds, not knowing what to do, she dint want to leave her mom alone with enid. But seeing her moms eyes, she sighed and got to get a shower. Enid laughed at wednesdays nervous, ans was met with brown eyes again. Who looked at her excited.

-enid would you like something to eat?
She said lovingly, she took her hand.

She couldnt respond since ami spoke first.

-nid Come play dragons with me! Das is bad at it.
She said crossing her arms. But enid tunred pale, her dad was here too?

-oh yeah! Gomez! Come meet wednesdays friend.
She shouted, taking her hand and brining het to the living room. Ami was still in her arms, happy that enid was here and could play with her. Lili follwed them not wanting to miss this.

-gomez!
The woman said again, met with a man with brown hair. Hé sat on the carpet, not hearing his wifes calls.

-yes cara Mia?
He sajd looking at his wife then enid. He seemed to know her even tho enid dint know how.

-this is enid, she came to visit wednesday.
The woman said, smirking to enid. Enid blushed, they seemed to know something, but the man looked at her suspicious.

-its a pleasure to finnaly meet you. Our daughter cant stop talking about you.
He said, but was lili with lili's eyes telling him not to say that.
-ami kept asking when you would Come again.- he said fast, enid was a bit disapointed, as the littke girl saw how lili looked.

-i...i missed you nuggest.
She said pulling her in another hug, looking at her sister knowing she did well.

-im here ami. So whats the problem?
She said putting her down reacing the same height. Being careful with her arm.

-dad is bad! I need your help.
She siad pointing to her father who placed a hand on his chest, pretending to be offense.

-im not that bad!
He tried to defend himself, hugging his wife.

-you tried to kill the dragon with a stone!
She said trying to say that her father was bad.

-oh?
The blonde laughed while the man snorted.

-oh now everyone thinks im bad! Im a good dragon!
Jhe said while looking at mortica.
-right mi amor?

-ofcourse.
She sajd winking at the girls. Hé was not happy with her response, but the woman gave him a Kiss. -you know its true honey.

-even my wife is against me.

-im bad too dad if that makes you feel better.
She said wiping her cheeks. -amor do you want to help me in the kitchen?  She asked loving. Her partens laughed when they heared the nickname.

-no lili! Nid is going to play with me!
She sajd clincing into the girls arms. Her eyes looking at her sisters as a challange.

-but i also want her so you have to share ami.
She said taking the girl by the other arm. The partens looked amused.

The two girls fighted pulling her arms, while enids arms became sore.

-girls...now...stop it!
She said raising het voice, that girls let go and looked at her confused. -there is enought enid for both of you. Learn to share.- she said, making lili smile, but ami pouted.

-vut i asked you first! Not fair.
The little one said, crossing her arms ad enid laughed.

-first i Will play with you for a while.
She said, making the little one smile, when lili wanted to protest, she raised her finger. -dont complain, after that i Will help lili in the kitchen.

-okay!
Said ami, but now lili crossed her arms.

-not fair. You play with favorites enid.
She said rolling her eyes. But the girl hugged her around her waist and winked.

-dont worry i Will Be all yours later.
She flirted, wich made lili laugh.

-okay i-ll leave them.
She sajd standing up and sqeeuzing her nose. -i-ll wait for you in the kitchen amor. She sajd now walking to the kitchen.

-wow incredebale. I like you honey.
She said abiut to leave to go after lili, but tunred to her husband. -leave her alone gomez.

The blonde felt afraid, she was now left alone with wednesdays father. Who, after her two (three) duaghters showed so much love to enid, felt jealous. And raised his eyebrown.

-how long have you know my duaghter?
He asked sitting on the cough. Ami gave her a controller as the girl began to play.

-uhm. Wich one of them?
She said looking at the screen. But smiled.

-the middle...what are you guys?
He asked, getting straight to the point. The girl stopped playing and looked a bit scared to the man.

-i...gues..were friends?
She said not sure, since they never acted like friends.

-nid were losing!
The little one said and the girl got her attention back to the screen.

-wait friends? Since when.
He asked, not satishfight with the explanation.

-well..we know each other since first year, so i guess were friends.
She said wanting to change the subject.

-your perfect! She had good friends and i see your one of them.
He smiled and enid nodded.
-what do you plan to study?

-i think something with dancing. Im good at it. I've had dance lessons since i was little.
She said shy, but the man hugged her.

-welcome to the family, your perfect!
He said.

-thank you.
She said winning the game, as ami jumped up.

-we did it!

-how about we play something else?
He sajd smirking holding up call of duty. -i dare you.

Enid smiled, knowing they already played it, but at the end she lost at the two, and got made fun off.

-amor its my turn!
She heard lili call from the kitchen. She sajd bye to the two who played another round.

She went to the ktichen and when she got there, she saw mother and daughter, making pizza and laughing.

-Enid! Do you want you join us?
Morticia said happily as she gave her a piece of doughe.

Enid accepted with a smile, and helped them make dinner. Mortcia turend on the oven, lili laughed when she saw her mothers look, as enid made sauce her grandma taught her.

-wow you also know to Cook! Your perfect daughter in law!
She said as enid laughed.

-wow amor your a wonderful girl. Mom did i tell you that enid was the one Who made the cookies the other Day?
She sajd winking, remebering the Day enid made cookies for them, and lefr several for their partens.

-that was you?
She asked with a smile. Enid nodded.
-your the best!

At the time they made dinner, they had served, as they made two family sized pizza plates.

At that moment gomez, entered the kitchen with ami in his arms. When seeing enid, she wanted out and runned up to her.

-are you hunrgy?
She asked picking her up, being careful with her cast, placing her next to her.

-they left me for a schoolgirl.
Gomez said joking, sjtting next to his wife. -unfair.

-schoolgirl?
Enid asked, raising a eyebrow. Lili laughed.

-my sister looks like a school girl but she...more like a model.
The older one said.

-model?

-something like that.
The two laughed.

-did someone call to get wednesdy down?
Gomez asked as they all shook their head.

-im here.
She said. As if she knew someone said her name. Sh dressed more comfy her hair still wet.

Her eyes landed on enid, then everyone else, and as last the pizza.

-pizza?
She asked looking suspiciously at her father. Who whistle pretneding not to see her.

-yup, sit darling. Your sister, enid and i made it.
She said hurring as the others to eat pizza.

-you know how to Cook?
She asked sittung next to her father taking a slice of pizza.

Enid smiled on such a way wich left her breatless for a moment. But continues chewing.

-ofcourse stromy i told you im full of surpises.
She said giving a wink to smilia next to her. -right little one.

-nid is amazing!
Said little one full of red sauce.

-your a disaster.
She said laughing while wiping her mouth with a napkin.

-im a barbie twice attracive.
Lili sajd laughing trying to get her attention.
-amor im here tooooo!

-yup with your mouth wide open.
She said mocking, lili rolled her eyes.

-at least i dont fall down the stairs.
She said, remebering the time enid fell down the stairs. Ami laughing hard.

-girls lets eat.
Mortcia laughed, as the girls did as told.

After some talking and eating, gomez looked at Enid suspicous, and took a sip of his water.

-so enid....do yiu have a boyfriend?
He asked, making her choke.

She coughed as lili carrsed her back, while ami tried to give her some water. -i dont mr, addams.

-dont worry call me gomez.
He smiled at her biting in his piece of pizza and smiled again. -a girlfriend maybe?- he asked still suspicious.

Enid choked aigan, and this time with wednesday. The two coughed toghter, as the two sisters helpled the blonde, when her father gave her a glass of water.

Enid kept coughing, as the two sisters helped her, glaring at their father.

-dad!
Wednesday said, trying to recover. Face red.

-what im just asking.
He said while his wife laughed. And looked at enid again. -so you have?

-no...
She said shy, not really knowing what to say.

-no dad! Im nids dragon girlfriend.
Little one said, happily leaning on the table.

Gomez opend his eyes in surpise, and morticia looked curious. But still smiled.

-how so honey?
She asked but lili spoke.

-im also her girlfriend in case you wanted to know.
Lili laughed, when she saw enids red cheeks. -it inst a secret.

Gomez opened his eyss wide, that it looked like they were going to pop out. Enid sank into her seat.

-liliana too?
He asked, thinking he got the worng sister and looked at wednesday. -i dont understand..

Wednesday blushed when she saw everyone looking at her.

-i dont know.
She said trying to sound like she really doesnt know. But her mother looked at her with 'we talk later' face.

The one Who wasnt happy was ami, who tunred to look at enid, arms corssed in anger.

-how Come your lili girlfriend? Are yiu cheating on me nid?
She asked angry, poiting a fingr at her. Enid shook her head.

-well...no...its a misunderstanding!
She tried to defend herslef, but lili pulled ariund her shoudler and laughed.

-sorry sissy,  but i was her girlfriend first, learn to share.
She said, leaning down and kissed her cheek.

-nid is mine!
She sajd standing on her seat. Her mother told her to sit down but she pretend to be deaf.

-shes mine too look.
She said ginving her another Kiss, wich made enid blush. -see?

-LET HER GO!
The two girls jumped, when they heard wednesday screaming. Everyome looked at her, she tunred red and looked down embarrashed.

-nid is my dragon girlfriend they cant be shared right mom?
She sajd while tunring to look at the woman. Who laughed.

-i dont know honey, but as far as i know they can be everyones girlfiend.
Making enid and the middle brunette blush.

-MOM!
wednesday said, as again ami wasnt happy with her mothers support.

-my three girls?
He said dramatic. Looking at her three girls, not wanting to hand them over to ths blonde. -you dont get my three angels.

-no..wait i...i dint want to!
Enid said opening her eyes wide, looking pale, and wednesday, seeining the blondes nervouses, placed a hand over the table and took hers.

Gomez realised and was on fire.

-their my girls!
He half shouted. Enid let go and stood up straight, with fear, while ami was still around her neck.

Lili carresd her arm, trying to confort her, while the three looked at their father, mad at him for bullying their blonde.

-gomez!
His wife said trying to calm him Down.  She knew hé was joking, but enid was really upset.

-dad leave nid alone!
She said clinchinh into her even more, but made sure not to Hurt her.

-if she wants, shes girlfriend of our three.
Lili respond showing his tongue childess.

-my...three girls? None for dad?
He said deffeated.

-i dont know why they speak for me.
Wednesday blurted out. Covering her face, her dad could be dramatic.

-how fals sister.
Lili said teasing her with a wink, she blushed, but lucky for her, enid dint saw it.

-but she loves me more right nid?
She asked placing her hands on her face looking at her. The girl nodded and she danced on her chair. -see!

-ami sit down you might fall.
Enid said.

-shes the perfect daugter inl law dont you think mi amor?
Mortica joked, laughin, but gomez only had horrified eyes. Wich made her laugh even more. -awh dear, you knew this day would come.

-yes but not this soon!
He said sighing, and looked at enid again but more sweet. -no overboard okay?

-okay.
Enid smiled, knowing who he was talking about, but decided not to tsll them that she kissed her already.

-fir god sakes dad! We already talked abiut the wedding.
Lili joked. And kissed her on her cheek. Wich made her open her eyes in surpise about the wedding.

Wedding?!

This made her dad jump out of his seat, and deny about the wedding. Mortcia was already planning, and dinner tunred in a choas.

Best afternoon ever.
_______________________________________ 

Back :D

Told you i would post 2 -3 times a week.

Anyways i have a opend book and i need ya all opnions wich one i should make.

1.

Wednesday experimenting with her postions trying new things. She saw something to silance her roomate.

But because enid wasnt queit she made mistake, she first dint know what it was but soon felt sick and ended up pregnant. Enjd helps her bur cant help but fall for the pregnant lady.

Will she also fall?

Or 2

Enid got to the mall with yoko, and a woman came up to her aksing her to hold her baby fkr a few minutes. Bur she never came back.

She takes it back to her and her girlfriends drom and decided to take care of her toghter.

So wich one of the two wiuld you lile more? I prefer number one byt it also is a bit weird...

Just drop opinion wich one of them you would like.

Vote if yiu liked it and drop your opnion. Dont forget to choose the story and byeeeeeee.

<3

Im sad to say soon this book Will end 😭😔🥺

BUT I HAVE A PRT 3 ON THIS BOOK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 231 17
When a new boy transfers to nevermore around the same time as Wednesday Addams, his name is Y/n L/n. I hope you guys enjoy this book, although this i...
2.5K 112 40
a story about Wednesday being a detective and enid becoming a superhero.
2.4K 2 31
Fluff:🩷 Angst:😰 Angst then fluff:🥹 Everything gay 🏳️‍🌈 no one is safe not even Kent