You're no good for me - Negan...

By dryroasted

After settling in your new home Alexandria, a certain prisoner catches your eye. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.

6.

64 5 0
By dryroasted

Negan's POV

Sun shone through the small window of my cell early in the morning, I raised my hand to cover my eyes, I rolled over and groaned. I was exhausted that morning and would love nothing more than to go back to sleep, even if my body would allow me to do that. I sat up and put my legs over the edge of the bed.

I just sat there staring at the floor, in nothing but my underwear. After a couple minutes I heard the sound of the outside door being unlocked. Father Gabriel walked in holding a tray with my breakfast. "Good morning Negan." He spoke softly. I just looked at him, saying nothing. He sat the tray aside and nodded at me.

I slowly stood up, stretching my sore back and legs. I was getting too old to have to work everyday. I walked over the cell bars and put my back to it, sticking my hands through the bars and letting Father Gabriel cuff me. Eight years and the man still didn't trust me, but I don't really blame him.

He unlocked my cell door and grabbed the tray, after entering he set the tray down on my bed. It had scrambled eggs, a small bowl of blueberry oatmeal and a glass of milk. I couldn't complain, even if I ended up as a prisoner, my captors treated and fed me well.

"They are starting building today, new houses on the west end. You will be assisting them from now on." Father Gabriel spoke. "Well I should jump up and down with joy." I replied sarcastically. It didn't matter what I was doing, work was work, but I preferred the gardens. Before I worked in the gardens, I didn't know that I had a green thumb.

"Have you considered my offer of joining the church on Sundays? I think a relationship with god would do you good." He asked. I just scoffed, I don't even know why he keeps asking. He knows how I feel about the big man.

After finishing my breakfast, I got dressed for the day. It was the usual dark blue button up and matching pants. I sat on my bed as I waited for the guard to come down to get me. My mind drifted to the strange girl I talked to last night, she seemed to have taken an interest in me. Probably because this gated community life was boring compared to life out there, I knew she didn't actually care about me.

She was beautiful though, it thrilled me to have someone to talk to who wasn't male. Her innocent looking eyes flashed into my head, how old was this girl? I suddenly realized that I didn't even know her name. I guess it didn't matter, it's not like anything would ever happen between us. She probably won't come around after last night. I was being a fucking dumbass getting so close to her like that, and touching her hair? I groaned as I put my head into my hands.

The door unlocked and the fat bald guard named Randy walked in. As usual he said nothing to me. He opened the cell door, I stood up and walked forward, letting him handcuff me. He was holding the same twig like spear he always did. He then began to escort me to the building site.

We walked up the stairs and into the street, there was a couple walking together, and on the other side of the street a woman with her two kids. The children were running around chasing each other, giggling like it was the funniest thing in the world. The mother noticed me and shouted at the children to stay close to her, The two kids stopped and looked at me, freezing. They stared at me like a scary monster that waited for them under their bed. The couple stopped talking and turned their attention to me, they began to whisper.

I was very used to this sort of reaction to my presence. I smiled and said "Ahhh what a beautiful day, ain't that right Randy? The kind of day that just makes you want to fuck something." I exhaled deeply. "Keep your mouth shut prisoner." Randy said in a stern tone. "This is why you're my best friend." Randy rolled his eyes and ignored me.

We arrived at the west end, men had already begun the work. The ground was already paved out, the workers were building the foundation. Randy finally uncuffed me, he then said in a gruff voice "Time to get started. go speak to that guy about what you need to do." He pointed at middle aged man with light brown hair and streaks of grey, he was a bit shorter than me. He definitely had the "I'm in charge" look.

I approached the man

"Hey boss man." I said with confidence

"You must be Negan."

"That's me." I said with a smile.

"I'm Jory, I'mthe one overseeing the construction project. You must be wanting to find out what your job is. Your going to be helping cut the wood into planks for now, someone will show you how to use the saw." He said pointing in the direction of a giant blade..

"Sounds like fun." I said sarcastically.

Jory just looked at me with a blank expression before telling me to get to work.

I walked over to the saw blade where a man who was much shorter than me, with blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Hi there" he said enthusiastically, holding his hand out to shake mine "Myname is Chuck." He added with an ugly smile.

I just looked down at his hand, there was a red bite mark on the side of it. I looked at him suspiciously.

He let out an awkward laugh "Me and the dog just played a bit too rough you know?"

My brows furrowed and I let out an "Mhm."

I didn't like him.

"So what the fuck are we supposed to be doing?" I said gruffly.

Chuck started speaking and showed me how he cut the wood, my brain blocked out his irritating voice. I just watched and let out an "uh huh" every once in while. I was already bored out of my mind.

I wasn't a complete dumbass, I may not of heard anything he said but it was a simple task I could handle, as long as I don't cut off my fingers.

Time passed and I my hands were getting tired and irritated from rubbing against the wood. Jory yelled out it was time for our lunch break.

I was allowed to go to the dining hall with a group of men, I could go in and get food, I just couldn't actually sit down and eat in there, I would have to eat outside.

I walked behind a group of workers I didn't know, keeping to myself as they talked nonsense.

We arrived to the dining hall and I entered after them, it was loud and bustling. When the people noticed my existence it went silent, every eye was on me. I never came in here.

Soon the whispering began, but after I ignored it all and went got in line for food, the noise and conversation returned.

I still felt a set of eyes on me and looked up.

There she was.

Her hair was in a ponytail, her eyes big and cheeks pink.

Our eyes locked.

Her cheeks went from pink to red

She quickly looked away, but looking away from her was the last thing I could do.

She was sitting at a table with two girls and a boy.

She resumed her conversation with them.

They said something I could not hear, and she let out laughter that was as sweet as heaven. The type of laugh that makes you want to laugh too.

I realized I was smiling. Not wanting to draw any attention to myself, I wiped it off my face.

But that didn't mean I wasn't still staring.

She knew I was, But I didn't care. Her eyes danced back and forth between her friends and me.

"Sir?" some woman behind me said. "You're holding up the line."

I looked over and saw the large gap between me and the people in front of me. I moved up and got my food.

I took one last look at her before walking outside. There was a bench in the garden, the most peaceful place in Alexandria. I sat down and got comfortable.

As I ate, I only thought of her. I didn't know what was happening to me. I didn't know if I liked this or not.

I didn't care about the people of Alexandria, they were nothing to me. Just as I was nothing to them. I was like an animal at the zoo. There was one person I actually did care about, Judith. She always visited me, talked to me while I was in my cell, before I got working privileges.

Michonne couldn't stand it, she tells Judith to stay away from me, but she never does. Rick was lucky to have had children like Carl and Judith. If I had kids, I would want them to be like them. I got sad thinking about carl, I wish he was still here.

Carl was special, he was the reason that I'm still alive today. He would love to see how Judith turned out. Sometimes she talks to me about him. With Carl and Rick gone, she had no other man in her life. It was no wonder she had taken a liking to me.

I finished my food and sat there, waiting for the other men to come out of the dining hall, when the finally did, I stood and walked back to the construction site. There was only a few hours of work left.

Chuck the stupid fuck was already back, with a huge grin on his face, yuck.

"Hey buddy how was your lunch?" Chuck said with a little too much friendliness. There was something about him that made my insides turn.

"Fine." I said bluntly.

please for the love of god don't make me have to work with this guy everyday.

He began to talk about himself some more, I immediately turned on the saw, drowning him out.

"Negan."

"What?" I growled.

"So what should I do?" Chuck asked

I let out a sigh. "About what?"

"You didn't hear me? I was talking about this girl, I like her and things didn't go very well, how should I win her over?" He asked.

No wonder things didn't go well, if I were a woman I would avoid this guy at all costs. "Well what happened?" I asked.

He started to sweat, I don't know why he got so nervous all of a sudden, I glanced down at his hand. Something wasn't right.

"I mean.. maybe I just came on a little too strong." He responded

The dots connected in my brain, a little huh?

"Listen Chuck, I'm not your friend. We are not ever going to be friends. Stop talking to me like I'm your buddy. Shut up and lets finish the job." I said lazily.

His face turned red, whether it was anger or embarrassment, I didn't give a fuck. He opened his mouth to speak, then shut it again. I continued cutting the wood.

There was about 30 minutes of the work day left, we had gotten a lot done. I was happy it was almost done. All I wanted to do was go back to my cell, eat dinner and lay down with my book. Chuck walked away to grab more wood.

In the corner of my eye, two horses walked by. I turned my head to look, there she was again, leading them with rope. There was mud on her clothes, hairs hanging that came loose from her ponytail. She still looked beautiful.

I watched her go by, again I felt myself smiling. She noticed me watching her, she stopped in her tracks. She stared for a moment and smiled back before carrying on.

Eventually Randy showed up to come get me, he cuffed me in front of everyone and led me back to my cell.

Father Gabriel brought me my dinner and I ate half of it. I thought about reading my book but ultimately couldn't, there were other things on my mind. I laid down on my cot and closed my eyes.

I ran my hand down my stomach and over my crotch, images of her flashed through my head. Blood rushed straight to my dick when I saw her big pouty lips. I slid my hand into my pants, rubbing my growing erection through my underwear.

I imagined her softly panting into my ear, I removed my pants completely as my penis demanded more friction. I slowly stroked along, gripping myself strongly. The curve of her hips, the sway of her ass as she walked away from me was all I saw.

I was breathing heavily as I picked up the pace, I thought about what she looked like beneath her clothes, I let out a moan, thinking about her breasts, her soft nipples. Pre cum was leaking out of me like a fountain.

The muscles in my legs tightened, I felt my self getting close to orgasm. At this point I started to sweat, I was panting.

The image of me pulling off her underwear was enough to push me over the edge. I let out a strangled moan as I intensely ejaculated, it was the best orgasm I've had in a while.

I usually never came that quickly, I breathed heavily as I waited for my heart rate to go down.

I needed to know her name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 30 9
You've been with Negan since The Saviors were formed as one of his top Lieutenants. After a long time of pursuing you, Negan finally gets you to cave...
27.6K 711 23
She looked at me and told me I was the only one in the world "So, sweetheart, you've come here to do... what, exactly?" "Quid pro quo." Elizabeth Gr...
83.4K 1.9K 38
negan x reader after becoming a 'mom' to her deceased sister's kid, y/n questions if she can do her job correctly..especially when she meets the new...
51.6K 1.5K 53
Addison was at the kingdom with her boyfriend Trent , until they had to leave . Trent stole medicine and Negan demanded blood causing them to leave...