Chasing my lovely wife.

By JinxCoffin

Caleb immediately slapped an envelope on Neli's face when she entered the villa. She looked at him and saw he... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 39.

2.1K 80 8
By JinxCoffin

The reporters surrounded her immediately after she got off the stage, they all wanted to hold an interview about what she announced.

"Recently, the Valdez family just announced that Mr. Caleb was married and now you are saying that they are going to divorced?"

"Did Mr. Caleb know that you are pregnant?"

"What did the head of the Valdez family say regarding your pregnany?"

"Does that mean your child will be the new heirs of the Valdez family?"

"Of course." she answered. "Our child is the oldest great-grandchild of the Valdez family."

"How about the wife of Mr. Caleb, did she agree to get divorced now that you are pregnant?"

"They're like a divorce couple." she smirked. "She signed the divorced paper that Caleb threw at her three years ago."

"But why are they still together tonight at Old master Valdez's celebration?"

"Did the family know that you're already pregnant?"

"How about--."

"Sorry, I have to go." she was starting to get annoyed because of their questions.

The reporters didn't have any other questions if not about the Valdez family, she was expecting them to ask when their wedding was or what happened to them on the night of Mrs. Carmen's birthday.

"One last question Ms. Hazel."

"Ms. Hazel, please answer the question."

"Sorry, I still need to go to the hospital."

She dismissed the reporters who were surrounding her and hurried out to the mansion hall, fortunately they did not follow her. Perhaps they were already busy informing their respective networks about her announcement.

She smirked and walked straight to the mansion door to go outside, her plan is still a success even though Caleb was the one who got shot and not Neli, it just means that no one else will know what really happened to them on the night of Mrs. Carmen's party.

No, my soon to be my mother-in-law.

She laughed at what she thought, now her dreams are slowly coming true. Now that she has announced her pregnancy in front of reporters and the old woman she hates is about to disappear, the next step is her marriage with Caleb and become a full-fledged wife of the Valdez family heiress. She can now finally call Mrs. Carmen, mother-in-law and she can finally live a luxurious life like them even without doing anything.

She suddenly stopped walking towards Christian's car when two men suddenly blocked her path, she immediately frowned. The two men's faces are not covered, but she didn't like the premonition she felt because of the two.

"Do you want something from me?" she asked the two bravely, but they didn't answer.

She was about to walk again when she noticed their sudden approach to her, causing her chest to heave in fear. One man immediately covered her mouth even before she could scream for help, she also felt something hit her nape causing her to lose consciousness.

-----

An abandoned room appeared to Hazel when she regained consciousness, she immediately felt her hands and feet tied to her seat, her mouth was also taped so she couldn't scream for help. She did not know where she was so she immediately felt scared because she knew that she would not be safe in that place, she tried to untie her hands and feet but she immediately felt pain because of the tight binding on her so she didn't try to break free again.

It had been almost an hour since she regained consciousness but still no one entered the abandoned room, her chest heaved in fear, what would she do if the kidnappers left her there? She couldn't leave because her hands and feet were tied, she couldn't even ask for help.

She was starting to panic.

What if no one came to help me?

Even though her mouth was sealed she still tried to scream for help, she wouldn't let her life end there. But after almost half an hour of screaming, no help came for her.

She felt exhausted, she doesn't know what the kidnappers want from her and why they're doing that to her. Do they need money because they found out that she's going to be the wife of the heir of the Valdez family and she is pregnant with the next heir? If that is the case, she just needs to talk to the kidnappers and negotiate with them to let her go, she is willing to give whatever amount they will ask for when she and Caleb get married.

After a few minutes, she looked up when she heard the door open and saw two men enter the room. She frowned when she noticed that they looked more like bodyguards than kidnappers and suddenly felt annoyed, instead of looking for a decent job, others would actually choose to kidnap other people to get instant money.

Her eyes were glazed with anger when she saw Neli together with her maid enter the room as well, is she the one who ordered to kidnap her?

Bitch!

But her anger immediately disappeared when she noticed her eyes looked dead, it was empty. For the first time since she met Neli, she suddenly felt afraid of her, she gave her a deep stare that looks like she is looking right through her. Her eyes were there, but it was like she wasn't seeing anything, like she was stuck in a dream, a vision that was played in front of her that only she could see.

It was a bit unnerving when her chin seemed to tilt in her direction, there was no shine on her beautiful eyes, there was just nothing there, no emotion, no empathy, just like a lifeless human being.

She's insane!

She panicked, she wanted to break free from her binding when she noticed Neli approaching her. She wanted to scream and beg for help, she suddenly felt afraid for her life now that Neli was standing in front of her. She screams in pain when she feels her lips get ripped when she suddenly removes the tape on her mouth.

"You son of a--."

She immediately felt the pain on her right cheek when Neli suddenly gave her a hard slap, she couldn't believe that she could do that to her.

"Are you insane!" she tried to untie her hands to attack her, but she failed.

She screamed in anger when she slapped her again on her left cheek, until she slapped her one after another. Her cheeks become numb, she couldn't count how many times Neli slapped her and she couldn't do anything but to just curse her every time her palm hit her cheeks.

But Neli wasn't done yet.

She suddenly kicked her in the stomach, her head hit the floor as the chair she was sitting on fell backwards because of what she did and felt dizzy. She couldn't do anything but squirm, but Neli just continued to kick her in the stomach.

Her body weakened and couldn't bear the pain she was feeling but she still tried to scream.

"Are you crazy Neli, I'm--!"

But before she could even finish what she had to say, she kicked her again causing her to scream in pain. She was afraid for her life, she knew that at any moment she would lose consciousness but she still tried to scream to let Neli know about her condition.

"I'M PREGNANT, YOU SON--."

But Neli didn't seem to hear what she was saying, she just continued kicking her as if she wanted to kill her. She felt pain all over her body, she never thought she would feel such pain in her life. But what's even more annoying is that she couldn't do anything, she couldn't protect herself because her hands and feet were tied on the chair.

She couldn't take the pain anymore, she was about to pass out when she suddenly felt the cold water that a man had poured on her face. She immediately coughed because water suddenly entered her mouth and nose, it feels like Neli doesn't allow her to lose her consciousness.

Is she not done yet?

She tried to open her eyes to look at Neli, her face was calmed but her eyes were full of hatred which irritates her even more.

"How dare you... ahem." she tasted blood in her mouth which she immediately spat out as she coughed. "I'm pregnant... ehem... you son of a bitch... ehem ehem... and Caleb is--."

Her chest heaved as Neli suddenly sat in front of her and pulled her hair.

"You are lucky that you're still alive." she said to her. "It would be fine if I was your only target, but I won't keep quiet now that you've hurt Grandma and my husband--."

She spat on Neli's face in annoyance when she heard her calling Caleb her husband, did she think that she would be afraid just because of what she said. Didn't she know that with just snap of her fingers, she could easily erase her from this world.

No one can stop her from getting everything she wants, not even that old woman, not even Mrs. Carmen and not even her could stop her.

Neli's face darkened as she stood up, her maid immediately approached her to hand her a tissue.

She smirked, spitting upon another person, especially onto the face, is a sign of anger, hatred, disrespect or contempt and she wanted Neli to know how she felt towards her. She's an eyesore that deserved to die since she stole Caleb and the Valdez family from her, if she didn't come into their lives, she would not have lost everything until now.

Caleb is like a chest full of treasures, a lot of people want to possess him so she has to protect him from greedy people. Caleb and the Valdez family are only for her, and no one can take them away from her.

"Fuck!!"

She screamed in anger when Neli suddenly spit on her face as well, she felt disgusted.

She held her hand and her maid immediately handed her a knife, her eyes widened, all her remaining strength seemed to be drained by what she saw on Neli's hand.

What will she do with the knife, is she going to kill me?

Neli sat in front of her again.

She screamed in pain when she felt the sharp blade slide on her cheek, she immediately feels her blood dripping on her cheek. The cut of the knife is not deep but it's enough for her to feel it, she was afraid that the cut will leave a scars on her face so she immediately turns her head to her left side to get her face away from the knife.

"Are you crazy!" she shouted. "What do you think you're doing."

But Neli just laughed like a crazy person which made her scared of her even more, she just continued to cut her face and it slowly got deeper and deeper every time the sharp blade slid on her cheek and she couldn't do anything but to kept screaming in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
170K 6.9K 21
Anophthalmia • a child born without one or two eyes ° I got up and took few steps until I was right in front of him. He wanted to back away but I wra...
1.8M 74.5K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
280K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...